Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,771 members, 7,927,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11093112 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (19804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 1:42am On Dec 26, 2012
chelseabmw:

I know you r to dumb to understand that torres has made us lost so many matches.........u r one of those fans who dont watch our matches but prefer to watch highlights......smh

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Yes oo so that Chelsea would fail and everyone would see he is useless

Dayo,let me ask you some questions

1. Are you a chelsea fan?
2. I thought you were a bayern fan?
3. Do you ever see torres bouncing back?
4; Why do you want chelsea to fail?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2012
chamotex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

u wicked ooo.....why u highlight this post na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2012
dyabman: ^^^ Your Biz??

Bro, notin personal......We are brodas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2012
chelseabmw:

Dayo,let me ask you some questions

1. Are you a chelsea fan?
2. I thought you were a bayern fan?
3. Do you ever see torres bouncing back?
4; Why do you want chelsea to fail?

1. I am not a Chelsea fan
2. I am a Bayern fan
3. Bounce back from what? My opinion is that Torres has always been an above average striker who had a fluke season in 2008 like Santa Cruz had like Adebayor had. etc
4. I want Chelsea to fail so that the foolishness of depending on Torres would be brought to fore. Its stupid depending on Torres but some Chelsea fans dont see it that way and probably Roman too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2012
dyabman:

Talking like a retaard , so Torres keeps missing chances intentionally from the start of the season , is that what you mean?

Honestly, I think you are the retard here ...

What has stepping-up your (torres) game, when it mattered got to do with intentionally missing goals.

Torres had a fantastic work rate last season, but he wasn't scoring goals (hard-luck).

But this season he has shown that he does not have what it takes to be the spear-head in attack (maybe a supporting role will be more suitable).

So keep READING N30 naira Soccer-star papers or WATCHING the back of your tv set.

Cheers !!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
We're Up and Running -- Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Cole, Luiz, Mata, Oscar, Mikel, Moses, Torres, cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
3pts desired, 3 pts earned. Closed the gap on City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
Played without a striker and still won. . how long will we go on like this? grin Imagine we was chasing the game and Torres was playing like he did today. .

On a good note. . . Mata wasnt great but got the goal. . . Moses soulda made it 2. . .Good to see Nathan Ake make his debut only for 2mins tho. . . Closed gap on 2nd place. . would have been fab if UTD lost or drew that game but once again, their Never say die attitude got them out. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
nateevs: 3pts desired, 3 pts earned. Closed the gap on City.

You can holla that again !!!

Benitez just gave us another tip, on how well he knows a manager's role.

Vital players - ramires, harzard, lampard rested

I guess he knows what he is up against (Everton) on the 30th. The last game of the year.

Kudos !!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Moses shouldn't be allowed to start in big games.

He's still very crude, not spontaneous and very predictable.

Its a big NO for him ( chelsea vs everton game ) #MAZACAR-PLS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2012
Talk of an important goal and there you have it. Mata popped it.
But nna man, that match was played like what, 0.000006576 km/hr? cheesy
Anyway, 3 points and we closing on citeh.

Silly Newcastle couldn't defend. Could have been sweeter. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2012
app_lord:

What has stepping-up your (torres) game, when it mattered got to do with intentionally missing goals.

Torres had a fantastic work rate last season, but he wasn't scoring goals (hard-luck).

But this season he has shown that he does not have what it takes to be the spear-head in attack (maybe a supporting role will be more suitable).

So keep READING N30 naira Soccer-star papers or WATCHING the back of your tv set.

Cheers !!!

you don't have to act like a kangaroo here, read properly dude and stop ranting from your a$$ , i was dissing the tadpole(chelseabmw) saying torres keeps scoring when january is around the corner , and i replied him with what you thought i read from 30# paper , Hilarious ! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2012
dyabman:

you don't have to act like a kangaroo here, read properly dude and stop ranting from your a$$ , i was dissing the tadpole(chelseabmw) saying torres keeps scoring when january is around the corner , and i replied him with what you thought i read from 30# paper , Hilarious ! cool

After apologizing to you, u still have the right to call me a tadpole? I just ve to act like a matured man that i am....... smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=app_lord]

Cheers !!![/

Just leave that 30naira soccer star guy who depends on LTV friday soccer show just to watch cheap highlights were torres is seen chasing ball.....why wouldnt this antelope get deceived every saturday morning....bro,if he can't buy dstv dish and decoder which cost only 28k,pls pls n please he should take 50naira and go to any nearest football viewing center to watch our game...Its not by force but an appeal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu:

1. I am not a Chelsea fan
2. I am a Bayern fan
3. Bounce back from what? My opinion is that Torres has always been an above average striker who had a fluke season in 2008 like Santa Cruz had like Adebayor had. etc
4. I want Chelsea to fail so that the foolishness of depending on Torres would be brought to fore. Its stupid depending on Torres but some Chelsea fans dont see it that way and probably Roman too

1: you are not a chelsea fan but you like our team... U want the best for us that is why u want torres out... grin
2: yea,i always knew u were a bayern fan,but how did u feel may 19th cheesy
3: am 100% in support of u here not some blind persons who keep saying He is back lipsrsealed
4:i understand what you are saying here........... I want the best for my team....i just want two solid strikers this jan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
@ chelseabmw

Brova, i had to reserve my comment.

I had no interest in calling names, so long i had passed my message accross.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Well !!!

As things stand, if CFC beats everton on sunday.

Can they be referred to as 'serious title contenders'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2012
chelseabmw:

After apologizing to you, u still have the right to call me a tadpole? I just ve to act like a matured man that i am....... smiley

i didn't recognize that as an apology .. but whatever the case may be , 3pts is all that matas against everton and we will become serious title contenders when Manutd drops point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2012
dyabman:

i didn't recognize that as an apology .. but whatever the case may be , 3pts is all that matas against everton and we will become serious title contenders when Manutd drops point

Yes thats what am praying for...With fellani out,its going to be a nice game to watch.....But everton had always given us problems in the past....With God on our side we are going to get another clean sheet....... 3 -1 my prediction
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 12:41am On Dec 29, 2012
app_lord: @ chelseabmw

Brova, i had to reserve my comment.

I had no interest in calling names, so long i had passed my message accross.

No need for calling names....We are all one.....KTBFFH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
Mukina this is for you ! grin cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
Should be nice win today. Everton missing too many players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ibime: Should be nice win today. Everton missing too many players.
Spoke too soon ninja
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lol. Spoke too soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
Torres is back
Torres is back

We want his goals in matches such as this one.

Scoring against lowly rated teams in a billion goal thriller wont cut it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
OMO IBO: Torres is back
Torres is back

We want his goals in matches such as this one.

Scoring against lowly rated teams in a billion goal thriller wont cut it.
Torres has not touched the ball. 17mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ibime: Lol. Spoke too soon.
Seems you where right all along

Is Torres watch still on by the way?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Very important win considering Everton have not lost at home the season. This could be that game that defined a lot in the course of the season. We are staying in there. Keeping the pressure on the leading teams.

So we are talking with Demba Ba. We probably will agree terms, invoking the #7m release clause after receiving #12m for Sturridge less 15% for City. Good piece of business. One more striker and one or two more bodies in midfield and we could well finish the season very well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
I watched on the second half and Torres was atrocious. One on one at least twice in the 53rd and in the 90min and he wasted it to bad ball control

I hear Chelsea is about to activate Demba Bas release clause, Its about time Torres hugs the bench permanently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
nateevs: Very important win. This could be that game that defined a lot in the course of the season.
We are staying in there. Keeping the pressure on the leading teams.

So we are talking with Demba Ba. We probably will agree terms, invoking the #7m release clause after receiving #12m for Sturridge less 15% for City. Good piece of business. One more striker and one or two more bodies in midfield and we could well finish the season very well.

Your assessment of the new Torres under Benitez in todays game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
nateevs: Very important win considering Everton have not lost at home the season. This could be that game that defined a lot in the course of the season. We are staying in there. Keeping the pressure on the leading teams.

About time Torres competes with a real striker

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (19804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lateefGRDT(m), Unlimited22, JayromWrites, andrewbaba44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.