Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,613 members, 7,895,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10919160 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (19680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
El Guapo: Ok -- Its Sturridge to Liverpool in a 12m Fee, who's Coming In? undecided

We will find out soon. Seems someone is suffering from acquired brain injury in that technical room. All we are hearing is people going and none replacing.

DS is a fart but shows better awareness than Torres in the few minutes he has appeared so far. Torres can't lead the line. I sincerely hope he cops a knock during the Xmas games.

Where is Coogar though?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
[size=18pt]Vote for your Boy A-40 as Sports poster of the year

https://www.nairaland.com/1119772/best-sport-poster-year-2012[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vote for CFCfan as the Sports Section poster of the year.

#teamCFCfan#
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Good win in the end. I thought going to be one of those days. Credit to Mata for stepping up when it mattered. . . again! His goal changed our fortunes. The introduction of Hazard made us even more fluid up front and a win was almost in the bag from then on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
Say what you may about David Luiz but that was a delicious pass to locate Hazard. I could watch that all day. The boy has got vision man. Beautiful. Though he messed up for the first goal he more than made up for it. I say, push him up field.

imo Lamps was more effective in the second half and an assist to cap it off. Ivanovic scored at the right time.

Moses scored a good goal to cool the nerves, and Marin had a nice game.

Hazard came on and turned the screws. Dazzler!

Mr Torres apparently can only score when there is no one guarding the net or when there is nothing at stake. He had, as usual, a very poor game.
Cesar Azpi gast to improve with his crosses though he sent a nice one to Fernando, who only managed to head straight at the goalkeeper.

Betrand is improving by the day and Oscar did what he had to do - hustling hustler.

Player of the season so far... - Mata!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mukina2: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
FBS: Say what you may about David Luiz but that was a delicious pass to locate Hazard. I could watch that all day. The boy has got vision man. Beautiful. Though he messed up for the first goal he more than made up for it. I say, push him up field.

imo Lamps was more effective in the second half and an assist to cap it off. Ivanovic scored at the right time.

Moses scored a good goal to cool the nerves, and Marin had a nice game.

Mr Torres apparently can only score when there is no one guarding the net or when there is nothing at stake. He had, as usual, a very poor game.
Cesar Azpi gast to improve with his crosses though he sent a nice one to Fernando, who only managed to head straight at the goalkeeper.

Betrand is improving by the day and Oscar did what he had to do - hustling hustler.

Player of the season so far... - Mata!

balogun of russia angry sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
mukina2:
balogun of russia angry sad
What can I do for you miss? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
LEAGUE CUP SEMI-FINAL DRAW

Chelsea v Swansea

Bradford v Aston Villa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Home against Swansea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
FBS: Say what you may about David Luiz but that was a delicious pass to locate Hazard. I could watch that all day. The boy has got vision man. Beautiful. Though he messed up for the first goal he more than made up for it. I say, push him up field.

On point man! There are not many defenders capable of what he can do. I don't know how he sees what he does sometimes. Beauty of a pass.
I just hope he stops losing the ball in dangerous places.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
@FBS, d. Luiz has played more as a central defender than a midfielder. No need pushing him to the midfield. He should learn to defend properly and should stop running forward all the time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2012
I don't know what to make of this Falcao to Chelsea news. It's just too much money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by moonraker(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2012
Gentlemen

I have been a fervent reader of the E wars that has been going here since God knows when.

You see, you guys are running around in circles when you have to do is point out chelsea main problem.

I am here to provide my own input.

Now without wasting too much time, lets direct our attention to the famous DRAWING BOARD

On the board, we have a supposed chelsea line up

cech

Ivan Luiz cahill cole

Ram/mikel lampard/Romeu

Moses/oscar Mata hazard/marin

Torres/ Danny?

Now take a look at this line up and tell where the problem is??

With this lineup, the general rule is defence----DM----M----Striker----Goal

Now what happens when a step is not functioning or it skip?? Confusion and destruction!!!!

To tell you the truth, The defensive midfield and attack is where our problem lies!!!

Mikel is slow to release the ball. (No offence to him, he is every good at holding the ball)

Ramires has the pace to run at defenders but his passes are lipsrsealed

Lampard isnt match fit.

Romeu?? lipsrsealed

Dont even get me started with torres!!!!

Danny?? is not what we need at chelsea.

My 2yen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2012
nateevs:

On point man! There are not many defenders capable of what he can do. I don't know how he sees what he does sometimes. Beauty of a pass.
I just hope he stops losing the ball in dangerous places.

Telling you man, I don't even know any defender that can make deliver such a beauty of a pass as last night. Honestly, one needs 3D spectacles grin to really appreciate the beauty of it. And mind you, that wasn't the first time.
You have correctly identified his main problem and its either someone is everly stationed to cover for him (me thinks that used to be Mikel's role) or play him up the field. Who knows maybe he is exactly what we need in the middle?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2012
Andre Uweh: @FBS, d. Luiz has played more as a central defender than a midfielder. No need pushing him to the midfield. He should learn to defend properly and should stop running forward all the time.
Not withstanding, he can switch to that position if he can only learn to track back and stop losing the ball in dangerous places. Did you watch the match against Monterrey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2012
nateevs: I don't know what to make of this Falcao to Chelsea news. It's just too much money.
Really, its too much money but hey, its RA, what can we do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2012
And such a strange feeling...following the Europa league draw cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
I'm following the draws too , for the first time grin , i hope its Athletic Madrid or Napoli ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
So it was Jet Lag that almost had me Losing 5k Yesterday huh? cheesy

Thank God u dudes made Up for the Worries -- Drawing Up more Positives
wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
So we get to play sparta prague in the round of 32. Let's see how this goes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
nateevs: Home against Swansea.
Its two legs actually
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
It was a fine result for a depleted team but Benitez's choices highlighted the imbalance in his squad. There is a shortage of strikers and central midfielders and a surfeit of wingers. The lesser-spotted Marko Marin was belatedly granted a first start and offered evidence why he has been kept in cotton wool for four months. It never reflects well on a winger when his full-back is a greater attacking threat, and Cesar Azpilicueta was. Inadvertently, Marin did change the game: his removal, and Hazard's arrival, was a pivotal point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
Marin is a good player.
He just needs games to gain confidence.

Nobody is excited about the Europa.
I'm not so disappointed. It will be good to have it in the bag also.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Welcome to thursday night football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
fynewaka: Welcome to thursday night football.
Thursday night football affords us the opportunity to scout for talents to sign during the summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:30am On Dec 21, 2012
Ibime: It was a fine result for a depleted team but Benitez's choices highlighted the imbalance in his squad. There is a shortage of strikers and central midfielders and a surfeit of wingers. The lesser-spotted Marko Marin was belatedly granted a first start and offered evidence why he has been kept in cotton wool for four months. It never reflects well on a winger when his full-back is a greater attacking threat, and Cesar Azpilicueta was. Inadvertently, Marin did change the game: his removal, and Hazard's arrival, was a pivotal point.

To be fair to him, I think he is a better attacking threat when he plays on the left. I've never seen him play on the right let alone excel at it. He was anonymous for most parts of the game even though I did expect him to be match rusty.

A-40:

Its two legs actually

You are right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
mufasa:

We will find out soon. Seems someone is suffering from acquired brain injury in that technical room. All we are hearing is people going and none replacing.

DS is a fart but shows better awareness than Torres in the few minutes he has appeared so far. Torres can't lead the line. I sincerely hope he cops a knock during the Xmas games.

Where is Coogar though?

How about this? undecided undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
^^^I say no to that rubbish above.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2012
buy walcott when we have marin , moses ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
dyabman: buy walcott when we have marin , moses ??

He wants a Central attacking Role -- And i guess that aint a bad idea.

Lets Bring in Falcao though not for 200k a Week, then Theo -- Who'll then Complain about Torres? This Thread would get a Lease of Life i guess Bruv
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
Its Villa tomorrow -- Lets See What we've Got here

Chelsea

Subs : Turnbull, Blackman, Hilário, Ferreira, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Oscar, Marin, Piazón, Malouda

Doubtful : Bertrand (knock)

Injured : Romeu (knee, Jan), Terry (knee, unknown), Sturridge (hamstring, unknown)

Suspended : Mikel (last of three)

Form guide : WLDDLD

Disciplinary record Y24 R2

Leading scorer : Torres, Mata 6

Aston Villa

Subs : Given, Ireland, El Ahmadi, N'Zogbia, Albrighton, Delph, Bowery, Agbonlahor, Vlaar, Marshall, Burke, Williams, Carruthers

Doubtful : Agbonlahor (thigh), Vlaar (calf)

Injured : Bent (hamstring, unknown), Dunne (groin, unknown), Gardner (knee, unknown)

Suspended None

Form guide : WDDWDL

Disciplinary record Y31 R2

Leading scorer Benteke 5

Match pointers

• Rafael Benítez suffered just one defeat in 12 league meetings with Aston Villa when he was in charge of Liverpool

• Villa have won only one of their 10 Premier League matches at Stamford Bridge, but that came in their last trip there – 3-1 on 31 December 2011

• No player has assisted more goals in the top five European leagues since the start of the last season than Eden Hazard (22)

• Andreas Weimann has scored five times in his last six appearances for Villa in all competitions cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2012
Morale is low here. embarassed
I can't wait for January.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (19680) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: typicalgamer(m), PendragonVII, akwesenana and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.