Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,587 members, 7,895,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10918260 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
Match is practically over. Them boys just enjoying themselves.

de Nigris scores for Monterrey. Wasn't he offside. anyways, it wont change nada.

Chelsea 3 - 1 Monterrey.

Its Corinthians next in the final on Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
I cannot wait for when this boy Hazard finally settles in. Immense talent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ooops! They got one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
On Sunday , we win it for the first time , that should be our inspiration..

At one point David luiz doesn't know his marker lol , but hes got vision , Hazard is something else , Oscar was silent and hes game has dropped a little , Mata keeps scoring , Cahill Super blocker ! shocked

Ramirez to play next match , can't wait to see that dude on the pitch again ! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
torres bossed it again...
5 goals in his last 3 games under benitez
the pass from torres for the 3rd goal was top drawer.....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
Torres seems to be back this time.
12 goals this season, nice but we need more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
im sorry, im not convinced.
ninja, like ibime would say had the ball all to himself in the box but chose to play kpakpangolo till a defender took the ball off him.

he'd have to try again. . . .this time, against a decent team.

goodluck torres!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
david luiz looked good in the role he played.......hazard should have scored from his through pass in the first half, they both had a good game anyway. Torres also put in a good shift and came out with his 12th goal.....as for Mata, he cant stop scoring at the moment, can he? He's scored 4 games in a row now....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
I really missed this game! So Luiz was good in DM??

Good!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2012
nateevs: I cannot wait for when this boy Hazard finally settles in. Immense talent.

If harzard is nurtured adequately, he would take on teams alone.

Just glad he's not a left footie.

That bloke has got ballon d'or in his genes, he just has to dig deep ....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2012
I know this is off topic, but I kindly ask that you fellow CFC fans vote for me as Mr. Nairaland.

Thanks. KTBFFH!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2012
nateevs: Finally, someone else believes David Luiz should be played in mid-field. Let's see how it turns out.

Yeah am Always of the Idea Bruv.

Commentators were getting even more excited, drawing comparisons to Xabi Alonso and Yaya Toure, two veterans of the role, and although it may too early to say that, the core abilities are there for all to see. With the midfield role, you give the opportunity for the player to create attacks, and with our attacking quartet of Hazard, Mata, Oscar, and Torres, a quick ball, and you could easily stretch a team into a 4v4 or 4v5 situation, and with them four playing at their prime, you’d back them against anyone.

Luiz could well play the 'Yaya Toure' role at the Bridge. We saw flashes of brilliance against Monterrey, one particularly great 40 yard through ball to Hazard nearly bringing the opening goal, while several times we saw him beat one or two players in the middle, via a one-two, or sheer skill, putting Chelsea in great positions. He has the defensive nous to back that up aswell, of course being primarily a central-defender, gives him an advantage there. Of course, should he try something that doesn’t come off, he has one of the best back fours in England behind him to help out, whilst normally he would’ve just put Cech into shot-stopping practice.

Luiz certainly isn’t the type to crawl into his shell after making a mistake too, brushing himself down, and trying it again a minute later, is how he deals with things.

The move may well reap rewards off the pitch for Rafa as well. A Chelsea crowd who are notoriously hard to please, have been calling for this move for a while now, so should Benitez listen to them, he may well start to turn the crowd into ‘content’ mode rather than ‘disorderly’ cheesy Not forgetting Oriel Romeu’s injury, Roman Abramovich may well also be content he doesn’t have to reach for another midfielder [Paulinho], although no doubt he could conjure up a spare £20m by searching down the back of one of his unicorn skinned sofas that he owns.
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2012
200k a Week For Falcao -- Now I hate that Idea undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mykali(m): 3:14am On Dec 15, 2012
Won't happen, bruh ^^
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ahead of Corinthians Clash cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
Where is the band playing tonight?
Torres is back-only against scum-of-the-earth and struggling teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eyoniggar(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^^^ I just got off the phone with Saheed Osupa, Ata-wewe seems to be out of town. Saheed Will have his Manager call me, would feed you back with details. Band should have everything set up before night. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Band?? When I dey here? Can't believe we lost to these niggas tho *sighs* lost charity shield,lost european supercup,knocked out in the UCL group stage and now lose the WCC Final

Today na Sunday sha so let's open to the book of Corinthians chapter 1 vs 0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
ha wetin happen ?? ;
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
I dey laugh o! How is the Torres FC project going?

We went from a team who create 10 chances or so per match. . . to a team who sits £30m creative talent behind the halfway line so they can play "vertical passes" for Torres and create 2 or 3 chances per match.

we've gone from having 4 consistent threats on goal (MaZaCar and Torres) to putting all our eggs in the basket of one threat who is the worst of the four.

Some ninjas claiming Eldorado against the likes of Nordsjaelland and Monterrey, forgetting that style of play cannot break down deep sitting teams effectively. To break down a team like Corinthians, you either need players who are physically dominant, or you need the MaZaCars to play closer to their goal and to be moving about and dragging them all over the place to disorganise them.

The shekpe keeper cannot control the ball, cannot pass the ball, cannot hold the ball up, dribbles himself all the time like a baby giraffe on unstable legs, has no physical threat and cannot keep shape, so lets play "switchback" and fit our creative talents into a role where £5m players from Corinthians become better than them at what they are asked to do. All because we dont have a striker or a defensive midfield that can allow them to play what we bought them to play.

Lemme repeat myself once again. . . The shekpe-keeper is an extremely poor player.

I hope boys wont start lauding the Torres FC project against Leeds in Capital One Cup. . . my opinion has not changed. . .

Ibime: What wont we hear from these troglodytes.

"We spent two years telling you Torres is an extremely limited player who only thrive on vertical passes"

Clap for yourself. Exactly why that guy is rubbish.

Although he wasn't so limited last year, they were busy telling us he's a better SHAPE KEEPER.

BTW, what happens in the tight matches where the opposition sit in their half giving you no space for "vertical passes"

Please get me striker than take short passes, long passes, passes in behind, in the air, that can control the ball with his back to defenders, and that can outmuscle niggas to score. Not these vertical niggas that these emotional guys who love the peroxide blond weakling more than their club are yarning shyte about.

So far as one is concerned, Nordsjaelland and Sunderland are as open as Ireland. It's the same way the weakling took golden boot without contributing anything substantial to Spain at Euros. He'll soon be flopping again when there's no space to play and these emotional ninjas will abandon him again, only to resurface when he scores hattrick against Blackpool or some other open side in FA Cup.

Please someone inform me when the Torres FC project is over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
. . .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2012

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
but y were all dose chaps n even bbc dissing torres on d bbc live feed? wetin he do again? shebi he is back again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jerk: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
pls lets open the book of 2nd corinthians chapter 1 vs 69,there came a man named Guerrero....
Can someone read it for us and others who came late for the service.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hehehehe Ibime going off like a Sawnoff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
OMO IBO: im sorry, im not convinced.
ninja, like ibime would say had the ball all to himself in the box but chose to play kpakpangolo till a defender took the ball off him.

he'd have to try again. . . .this time, against a decent team.

goodluck torres!

torress appears to be back against anyteam that'll move the post in the direction of any ball he kicks.
torres won't score if there's an opponent within 10 yards.
torres struts around matches/games like his father, the fat spanish waiter set up chelsea. he prolly thinks chelsea is destiny's child with matthew knowles as manager.
aswerigad, at chelsea, torres can do no wrong.

smh!
i don talk am before, the wrong striker is likely to be sold in january. . . .sturridge,

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
I was hoping the weakling had done his ACL when he went down in the second half.

Thank God we weren't relying on the weakling last season. At least those trophies are in the bag.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
chelsea are a disgrace to EUROPE and FOOTBALL and UEFA should BAN them from next yr champions league even if they qualify

yes i said it, am a chelsea fan but that is the truth,

this is the price we have to pay for letting drogba go

this is the price we have to pay for not labouring to win nothing

That UEFA champs league we won last yr none of these players apart from luiz,cahill and mikel laboured for this cups they are playing for everyday
so they really dont know the use...

I remember saying we wont win anything this year except capital one cup even FA cup is a doubt, we wont win the europa cup (mark my words) and we are certainly not winning the EPL

With that been said, any LAMPARD AND TORRES talks should be suspended henceforth,
Lampard should be sent away come January and Torres is the worst striker ever to put on a chelsea Jersey should be flogged 20 strokes of koboko and sent away NEXT WEEK for free angry
any body who dares sides these two players needs to have his/her head checked

rubbish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
Pls why are u all on torres's back? He is just one.of eleven jare.

Besides he is d best striker in d world tm coogar. Just chill.

Let coogar and nateevs come.and see all dis.tinz u pple r saying. They will show u how.chelsea did not create any tap in for torres like they create tap in for van persie and rooney.

All dose pple, dont they know they are supposed to create tap ins for Torres? Useleas midfielders. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ibime: I was hoping the weakling had done his ACL when he went down in the second half.

ACL loun loun, that's the end of the season for him.
It's a game we should have won, gazillion chances.

The boo - ing isn't gonna end anytime soon, I just hope the Stamford Bridge crowd won't turn on FT soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, andrewbaba44, bolu96(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.