Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,652 members, 7,926,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11090433 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (19804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
mufasa:

ACL loun loun, that's the end of the season for him.

Career ending one would be preferable so insurance can at least cover his wages, rather than the £90m black hole he currently represents in terms of transfer and wages.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
I did not watch the game ut the report I am getting is that FernanDUD has returned he is stuck in his ways

Debo was asking for evidence that Torres gets chances or he goes offside hope he saw in this game

Fernando TorresFlop of the Match

Inconsistent and anonymous against organised and motivated opposition again. Came into this game on a run of five goals in three matches against poor opposition, but it seems he has become a flat-track bully. Missed a sitter late on.

Now we look for who to blame, I suspect the blame cycle would go to Lampard again or were the vertical passes lacking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
4llerbuntu: Pls why are u all on torres's back? He is just one.of eleven jare.

Besides he is d best striker in d world tm coogar. Just chill.

Let coogar and nateevs come.and see all dis.tinz u pple r saying. They will show u how.chelsea did not create any tap in for torres like they create tap in for van persie and rooney.

All dose pple, dont they know they are supposed to create tap ins for Torres? Useleas midfielders. grin

Please let's not talk about 11 players.

The Torres FC project dictates that the others sit behind and try to find vertical passes to put him through. The manager they brought in to design Torres FC project has put his teammates in their straitjackets so if they don't create its because they're too far from the goal.

If they play higher and closer to the goal, Torres FC would tell us they are playing too much football rather than sitting back and giving first-time vertical balls to Torres. So let Torres answer his own flop whilst the rest continue to play to their instruction as given to them by Torres FC. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
dayokanu:
or were the vertical passes lacking?

From reports I've been reading, Chelsea need to sack Benitez and hire this new coach called Mr Vertical Passes.

Apparently Vertical Passes is the only coach that can teach Torres how to trap the ball.

Vertical Passes can teach Torres to stop dribbling himself.

VP can teach Torres to hold the ball up

VP can teach Torres to keep his balance and stop dancing ballet on ice

VP is also a psychologist that can give him confidence.

VP can teach Torres to exert some physical presence

VP would teach Torres how to attack crosses

VP would teach Torres how to play football. . . .basically. . . cos that boy is a horrendous footballer.

Simple recommendation - VP is the manager for the Torres FC project.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
Today the regular scapegoat Lampard is to blame for Torres shooting straight at the keeper in 85th min
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Torressss ! ! ! I'm short of words ! embarassed cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
That Oscar-Mata-Hazard puzzle had long been figured out before the defeats that got RDM the axe!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
Even though we buy 10 falcao's , that doesn't guarantee us 10 wins out of 10 , chelsea's play has been absurd lately , the team work is below par , i don't see this as rebuilding process for the future its Destroying the present and that is killing the team new Vertical philosophy as Emenalo believes in ..

We need to get things right from the back to the attack , i have this feeling that we are not having the right player for the right position , Moses needs go back to conference league .. he plays just like Malouda ! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yes! 10 falcao's is not equal to 10 wins in 10 games for CFC. But at this level, only exceptional strikers deserve to wear †he blue jersey and stake a claim in †he CF position.

Not everyone is to blame for this silly loss. The defence were on point, with few silly mistakes.

There was a problem in defensive midfield there failed grossly in supplying †ђǝ ball to †ђǝ offensive trio.

¶ still wonder why they ( cech, defenders) kept ballooning †ђǝ ball to a striker whose first touch is appauling. Someone who cannot control †ђǝ ball with his back facing †ђǝ defenders and create time and space for his offensive trio to arrive.

¶ still wonder what moses was doing on the pitch today and mikel on the bench.

Paulinho nullified mata's threat.

Its was generally a poor performance. ¶ guess this new recruits don't know what competitions of this nature mean to us fans.

Drogba would be singing 'good for abra and enemalo' . If they want they should let ashley cole go just like mireles and appoint inexperirnced good for nothing betrand.

@ this point †ђǝ season is already over, only if corrections can be made come january.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^^^^

Season was over when RDM took over..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
First off, Torres FC put all their striking eggs in Torres basket by failing to sign any striker and chasing away his competition. They are still chasing away Sturridge to this day by refusing him a fair crack. Even against Monterrey, they rather push Moses upfront for the last 15 minutes than give Studge a run cos they know Studge might disgrace Torres. Chelsea land in London on Tuesday afternoon. Don't be surprised to see Sturridge on the bench for 90 mins against Leeds on Wednesday regardless. They don't even want to give Torres some rest cos they don't want his competition to put pressure on him. All the striker eggs have been firmly in Torres basket from start of season.

Secondly, they hired manager nobody wants or rates because he knows Torres. More eggs in Torres basket. The manager eggs are now in his basket.

As if that's not bad enough, they've now put the remaining eggs in Torres "tactical basket" by making them play a certain foolish tactical way to create vertical passes or "switchback". Since the fat Spanish Waiter came in all he keeps infuriatingly talking about is how the others "have to do more for Torres and play vertical passes for him". As if Torres is Chelsea end goal rather than maximising our chances of winning. The players must be spitting feathers at such foolish talk from FSW. The result of this is that Chelsea will struggle to create chances against any solid deep sitting team. Man City, Fulham, West Ham and Corinthians can attest to that. It is extremely difficult to "put Torres in space with a vertical pass" if the opposition sit back in their half. Meanwhile the creative players are so deep, they can barely score themselves. Tactical eggs now surrendered fully to Torres basket.

All the eggs have been put in Torres basket now. There are no more eggs left. We are now out of 4 competitions some of which a better striker would have helped.

Torres FC should keep putting eggs in Torres basket. He will continue rewarding them with failure.

We real fans of Chelsea FC will only get respite when the CANCER in the club cops an injury or better yet breaks his leg. Make I go consult my dibia on the issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
It has been a disgraceful year for me really despite our UCL triumph , they should just take the cup back from us and write Bayern 2012 !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
I swear, this is my last post on this thread till we get a real striker.
How pathetic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
dyabman: ^^^^^

Season was over when RDM took over..

yea brov! That why i said @condition 'the right changes should be made'

when di matteo took charge, he had men who were determined to play, inspired by the old guards. Captain fantastic 'terry', striker prolific 'drogba', to mention a few

Men that are born leaders on the pitch, ready to put their body on the line for CFC

Just tell me, who lead chelsea today? Who took it upon himself to trouble corinthians, fight for what CFC believes in. Just nobody.

Come leeds, southampton and everton game, some big-name players would still run around the pitch for 90 minitues (whether he deserves to or not) and receive his huge weekly bank alert.

How does that encourage other chelsea youngsters. What happened to the bench? And giving hungry players a chance.

Its a rot and if not check-mated, will eat deep into CFC's fabric. No player, i repeat no player is bigger than her club. Not even messi to barcelona.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
BlueDiva: I swear, this is my last post on this thread till we get a real striker.
How pathetic.

why naw!

CFC in gud and bad times.

No matter what !

No let this thread dry o!
I was also angry, very mad actually. Bt when i thought of it, CFC gave me the best graduation gift on 19/05/12. Money can never replace it, not even the yeye torres.

We are no prostitutes, in gud and bad times.

Di matteo's mistake to trust that two faced Arrow striker, during the summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
@ ibime

I'm left speechless @ ur intelligent post.

But too many chelsea fans are driven by passion and not reality @ hand (no wonder they are sometimes refered to as agbero's). During the summer I was with the notion that torres should be given a chance till december, but december seem so far off now. I'm counting the seconds.

Keep the post coming, so we can let out some steam.

The truth hurts, keep the post coming and before you know it the new year is here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
dyabman: It has been a disgraceful year for me really despite our UCL triumph , they should just take the cup back from us and write Bayern 2012 !

[size=18pt]ROTFLMFAOO grin grin grin[/size]

To be honest, this chelsea FC are useless - yes so says a chelsea fan since 1999 grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
app_lord: @ ibime

I'm left speechless @ ur intelligent post.

But too many chelsea fans are driven by passion and not reality @ hand (no wonder they are sometimes refered to as agbero's). During the summer I was with the notion that torres should be given a chance till december, but december seem so far off now. I'm counting the seconds.

Keep the post coming, so we can let out some steam.

The truth hurts, keep the post coming and before you know it the new year is here.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
@ 190-the-clown

I read your earlier post, failed to reply because of time.

You omitted ramires and ashley cole from your list.

The rest of this bunch dont deserve to defend those titles. Simply put - there lack the chelsea spirit (its neva over)

Better still lack of leaders lyk the drog and terry, to lash 'em when there bleep up. So! Its 'terry G' free madness for all.

its all embarassing. No character in that team man !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
Silence from the Torres camp . . . shior
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
Walahi if we nor get better striker for January. . Nada for us This season. . . Blew the chance to will all this extra cups. . . what a fhuckup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eyoniggar(m): 1:33am On Dec 17, 2012
Torres or no Torres, new striker or not, the faeces that passes thru the rectum will everly be shitty. Chelsea will always remain shitty. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 3:13am On Dec 17, 2012
Where are those people saying that Mikel is shit?......
Torres and Benitez are on OPERATION BRING CHELSEA DOWN and the painful part of it was that CHELSEA paid heavily for them to come...
Was there no vertical pass to Torres yesterday or MaZaCar didn't release d ball on time or was Moses going for glory?
Torres isn't worthy to wear d BLUES shirt (that's simply the truth)

The difference between Corinthians and Us yesterday was PAULINHO...
THE DAY Benitez took charge ... That was d day my own season ended
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2012
lalaboi: Silence from the Torres camp . . . shior
After almost 24 hrs.
Norsjallaend, Sunderland,Monterrey.

It's only 5 goals in 4 games, so it's an impressive return.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2012
As per the chance conversion theory;I'm just wondering.
Wondering how many chances Drogba had vs Barcelona at the bridge to score the winner, or Torres himself at Camp Nou return fixture.
Wondering how many chances same Drogba had in Munich before he levelled the game and rescued Chelsea.
But Torres needs at least four chances to score, and MaZaCar needs to always pass to him before he can register a goal.
And we all are simpletons, according to the wise men, including those who can't argue properly about European pedigree, for pointing out his laziness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2012
Chelsea just has to concentrate on finishing in the top 3 or 4, getting to the final of the Europa League and picking the FA Cup and/or the Carling Cup. CFC can still challenge for the title, because Man united will be 10 points ahead of us if we beat our next Premier League opponent. Remember last season, when Man City battled from an 8 point deficit in March/April to win d title ahead of Man United.
Also,in the 2010/2011 season, Chelsea was 15 points behind Man United in March 2011, but by late April the gap was drastically reduced to 3 points! ANYTHING can happen in the EPL. However, for such a miraculous comeback to occur, CFC NEEDS another top-class striker in January, IF Sturridge is loaned out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2012
^bro face it, there are No cups for us this season
Except capital 1 cup or maybe just maybe FA cup -

We won't win the- EPL, we won't win the-Europa League
Stop giving yourself un-necessary Hope
This chelsea side are simply not Good enough - we don't even have a manager
Or a striker, even if falcao comes - what guarantee do we have he won't be rotated and
Thereby allowing us loose matches just like yesterday

Someone tell me what Sheke keeper and Lampard and moses had 2do with that game of yesterday
I've given up on chelsea this season

See you guys August next year during the-transfer window

Adio's loco's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2012
StarBoard:
And we all are simpletons

Confession and self-awareness are the first steps on the road to redemption. cheesy

Didn't watch the game, so I can't comment much on it - all I've heard is that Lampard started, Paulinho neutralised Mata, Cassio made a trio of fine saves and Torres missed the best chance on the night and had a goal chalked off for offside.

Maybe Torres was responsible for Paulinho's performance, Cahill's stoopidity or for THREE Chelski defenders on the line being unable to stop a Hamburg reject Peruvian striker's attempt on goal. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2012
#FACT - The only coach that won silverware ever since sheke keeper joined CFC, did so by gluing sheke keeper's sorry ass to the bench (only one di matteo).

Top 3 finish, is now the feasible target, as the team stands.

If a club can't win a two match trophy (CWC), how then can you win europa (16 games) or FA ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2012
We don't need a
demba ba,
bony,
martinez,
michu, ...
Or another (lukaku) as first choice.

We all know this are all plots to ensure miss 50 million, gets playing time.

CFC needs a center-forward whose name, class, paycheck will match sheke keeper both on and off the field.

There'll be no excuse to keep him in the bench, but every excuse to play him.

Demba and the rest should just be assecories for the new main-man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2012
Sheke keeper is not the only culprit here

A decent, box-box, visionary defensive midfielders (not ramires that likes to run through 5 players)

with the ability to transit the ball from the defenders and supply the offensive trio in record time.

Not forgeting full-backs that can actually attack and give mazacar depth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2012
debosky:
Didn't watch the game, so I can't comment much on it - all I've heard is that Lampard started, Paulinho neutralised Mata, Cassio made a trio of fine saves and Torres missed the best chance on the night and had a goal chalked off for offside.

Maybe Torres was responsible for Paulinho's performance, Cahill's stoopidity or for THREE Chelski defenders on the line being unable to stop a Hamburg reject Peruvian striker's attempt on goal. grin

TORRES should be responsible for all these basic skills of footie:

Ibime:
Apparently Vertical Passes is the only coach that can teach Torres how to trap the ball.

Vertical Passes can teach Torres to stop dribbling himself.

VP can teach Torres to hold the ball up

VP can teach Torres to keep his balance and stop dancing ballet on ice

VP can teach Torres to exert some physical presence

VP would teach Torres how to attack crosses

VP would teach Torres how to play football. . . .basically. . . cos that boy is a horrendous footballer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (19804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.