Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,664 members, 7,895,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10919738 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (19680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
4llerbuntu:
there are 2 chelsea players on this list, but some folks will have us believe.chelsea midfield dont pass d ball, have they been assisting ghosts?

anyway now torres is back what has changed? the vertical passes, the tap ins? what?

this has changed.....

how many yards away from goal did that cross come from? the chelsea under di matteo would mess around with the ball before getting the ball to torres. it's so unfortunate that some posters are so blind to see benitez has changed the way chelsea utilise torres....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

this has changed.....

how many yards away from goal did that cross come from? the chelsea under di matteo would mess around with the ball before getting the ball to torres. it's so unfortunate that some posters are so blind to see benitez has changed the way chelsea utilise torres....

Coogar, its christmas. . stop lying , ,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
lalaboi:

Coogar, its christmas. . stop lying , ,

thunder faya you - show me any instance torres was given a pass 20-50 yards from goal under di matteo.....lalaboy, you are one oloshious fellow!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Di Matteo wanted to play the intricate passing system to prove to neutrals that CFC is capable of playing 'pretty' footie. But I think MAZACAR over did it a bit, to the point that our attacking play became so predictable.There was a need to play a mixture of both direct attacking and intricate passing. I doubt though that if Chelsea clashed with Barca in this season's UCL group stage, that Di Matteo would have favored an intricate, all out attacking style.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

thunder faya you - show me any instance torres was given a pass 20-50 yards from goal under di matteo.....lalaboy, you are one oloshious fellow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59uMs7it8Go

Coogar. . .Lying to win an arguement is in your habit. . You went quiet for a few days when ur "best striker in the world" was caught missing clear cut chances again, now he scores one the thread wont rest. .
The goal scored in 1:37 nulls your lie. . . Well, no one's new to your lies around here

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
lalaboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59uMs7it8Go

Coogar. . .Lying to win an arguement is in your habit. . You went quiet for a few days when ur "best striker in the world" was caught missing clear cut chances again, now he scores one the thread wont rest. .
The goal scored in 1:37 nulls your lie. . . Well, no one's new to your lies around here

me? went quiet? when?
you are a tool - the goal scored in 1.37 nullifies nothing. how can you even bring this example forward with 3 chelsea players against 2 defenders. this is scraping the barrel....omg, you are a disgrace! a 5-yard pass to torres is a quick release? lololol

if you know how to count, benitez arrived barely a month ago and torres has scored about 6 goals within that short frame - that's almost the total number of goals he scored in the entire last season. if you cannot see these changes then i suggest you do an eye transplant with your neighbour's goat!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Coogar the liar. . how many goals has Torres scored? His confidence boost is probably because he's working with a manager he was successfull under, that alone is a plus for him. . . The amount of chances Torres has gotten has not increased so don't feed us with some BS here. . .

hate discussing this torres issue.. . . . walahi. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2012
nateevs:
Although the quality of the opposition is still nothing to make a proper conclusion on, I believe Ibime should now at the very least apologize to me for all the insults for me suggesting David Luiz in midfield.

Nonsense! I never insulted you for suggesting David Luiz in midfield, neither was I ever against it. I only said how David Luiz in midfield is an idea you implement slowly. You don't just go and tell Mikel and Romeu you are promoting a defender over them, even though Luiz is potentially better in that position. You wait to implement the idea in small games or during injury crisis which is exactly the opportunity presented to Benitez. I have always been of the opinion that Mikel is rubbish except sitting deep and Luiz is prolly better. Rather you should be apologising for asking Ramires and later Luiz to replace Lampard when Mikel was always the one who needed replacing. Just not by Ramires.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:44am On Dec 25, 2012
lalaboi: Coogar the liar. . how many goals has Torres scored? His confidence boost is probably because he's working with a manager he was successfull under, that alone is a plus for him. . . The amount of chances Torres has gotten has not increased so don't feed us with some BS here. . .

you are a tool.....
his confidence boost came about because rafa benitez has identified where the problem lies. nothing to do with manager he was successful under. you are arguing and basing you on opinion on "probably" while i am certain of what i am saying.....go and lie down!

hate discussing this torres issue.. . . . walahi. .

you speak absent wisdom, lalaboy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:08am On Dec 25, 2012
I say probably because i don't lie to win an argument like you do. You say it like you know what it is but you don't. No one buys your crap around here muchacho. . Not one person

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:09am On Dec 25, 2012
Seasons greetings CFC fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:13am On Dec 25, 2012
lalaboi: I say probably because i don't lie to win an argument like you do. You say it like you know what it is but you don't. No one buys your crap around here muchacho. . Not one person

i say it because i watch football with a higher intelligence spectrum than you can muster. for people like you, all you care about is the ball hitting the onion bag....but there are other indices to the game......lalaboy, you need to start watching football with every of your 5 sensory organs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 2:16am On Dec 25, 2012
we won't fall for this torres pranks again. he wants to deceive us from buying a striker this january. if he likes, let him score 150 goals, we need a super striker to replace our legend drogba.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:26am On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu: I hope Torres scoring would make Chelsea forget about buying another striker so all their eggs would be placed in the Torres basket
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas to Chelsea Renties

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2012
merry xmas to all chelsea fans and cheesy wink non-chelsea fans alike, who like yabbing the blues, hope you live to see more successes for the blues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2012
4llerbuntu:

there are 2 chelsea players on this list, but some folks will have us believe.chelsea midfield dont pass d ball, have they been assisting ghosts?

anyway now torres is back what has changed? the vertical passes, the tap ins? what?

Pls torres is not back....that guy is just scoring because he knows that jan is already around the corner sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry x-mas to all CFC fans and 'em haters,

we shall all live 2 withness more CFC success stories.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2012
chelseabmw:

Pls torres is not back....that guy is just scoring because he knows that jan is already around the corner sad

he thinks he can deceive us. we are buying ooo. i spoke to the money man yesterday and he assured me that there will surely be january spendings and you know what it means when the man is ready to spend.
in abramovic i see a man whose hubby is spending money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
chelseabmw:

Talking like a retaard , so Torres keeps missing chances intentionally from the start of the season , is that what you mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
dyabman:

Talking like a retaard , so Torres keeps missing chances intentionally from the start of the season , is that what you mean?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
Its quite funny when people think this way grin ^^^
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
dyabman:

I know you r to dumb to understand that torres has made us lost so many matches.........u r one of those fans who dont watch our matches but prefer to watch highlights......smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
1025:

he thinks he can deceive us. we are buying ooo. i spoke to the money man yesterday and he assured me that there will surely be january spendings and you know what it means when the man is ready to spend.
in abramovic i see a man whose hubby is spending money.

Bro,are we still getting falcao? What about fellani? I need two hot strikers bro......torres is a waste
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
chelseabmw:

Bro,are we still getting falcao? What about fellani? I need two hot strikers bro......torres is a waste

Abeg dont buy anyone sell Sturridge self Shebi Torres don dey score? I laff in Kutuwenji
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu:

dayo you no well i swear ............. grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Abeg dont buy anyone sell Sturridge self Shebi Torres don dey score? I laff in Kutuwenji

Are u saying u want just torres?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afam4eva(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
I think the title of this thread should be changed from "Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Champions Of Europe And Fa Cup Winners " to "Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Losers of UCL group stage and club world cup losers". Do you guys want to keep riding on this mistake of a title you won last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
^^^ Your Biz??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:59am On Dec 26, 2012
chelseabmw:

Are u saying u want just torres?

Yes oo so that Chelsea would fail and everyone would see he is useless

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (19680) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.