Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,201 members, 7,925,726 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11081474 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (19799) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Ok, I agree that Chelsea has talented midfielders who can score by themselves. I agree that sometimes they get carried away by their skills and get greedy but does that make a 50 million striker so worthless that he still hasn't found form in 3yrs?
Does that also make him useless in his national team? Does that make him squander chances after chances even when was the sole striker playing for 90mins most part of the season.
Ba was wasteful and he has himself to blame. However, he is just 3 months old and not a regular starter. If Ba should play all the remaining games of the season as the sole striker, I can vouch that the dude will outscore the dud in just 6 mnths.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2013
sephia: Ok, I agree that Chelsea has talented midfielders who can score by themselves. I agree that sometimes they get carried away by their skills and get greedy but does that make a 50 million striker so worthless that he still hasn't found form in 3yrs?
Does that also make him useless in his national team? Does that make him squander chances after chances even when was the sole striker playing for 90mins most part of the season.
Ba was wasteful and he has himself to blame. However, he is just 3 months old and not a regular starter. If Ba should play all the remaining games of the season as the sole striker, I can vouch that the dude will outscore the dud in just 6 mnths.

You could end the Statements with the word FACT! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Torres did not score a single goal for almost 3 months when he first arrived Chelsea

Ba has 4 in the same time frame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
A-40:
Torres did not score a single goal for almost 3 months when he first arrived Chelsea

Ba has 4 in the same time frame

Thats a FACT bro and i'd broaden it for ya! cheesy

It took Fernandud 14 matches, or 732mins, or 12hrs and 12mins to score his first goal for us-his Only goal in 19 matches for us that campaign.

Ba only had 35mins to Open his - 697mins Quicker than it took our Spanish Gurl!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
sephia: Ok, I agree that Chelsea has talented midfielders who can score by themselves. I agree that sometimes they get carried away by their skills and get greedy but does that make a 50 million striker so worthless that he still hasn't found form in 3yrs?

he wouldn't....
you would be disappointed if you keep on thinking ba would outscore torres in 6 months. he's playing in a shyte system.

El Guapo:
Thats a FACT bro and i'd broaden it for ya! cheesy

It took Fernandud 14 matches, or 732mins, or 12hrs and 12mins to score his first goal for us-his Only goal in 19 matches for us that campaign.

Ba only had 35mins to Open his - 697mins Quicker than it took our Spanish Gurl!

discuss thierry henry's debut season at arsenal! never mind, discuss dimitar berbatov's debut season at man utd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar: discuss thierry henry's debut season at arsenal! never mind, discuss dimitar berbatov's debut season at man utd.

And what was the story after 3 Yrs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
El Guapo:
And what was the story after 3 Yrs?

has torres even spent 3 yrs at chelsea? he has worked under 4 different managers at chelsea. no stability, no continuity and no support.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

has torres even spent 3 yrs at chelsea? he has worked under 4 different managers at chelsea. no stability, no continuity and no support.

Lwkmdh! Dont I Just love Coogar cheesy

Chief Circumventer answer ma Question biko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

he wouldn't....
you would be disappointed if you keep on thinking ba would outscore torres in 6 months. he's playing in a shyte system.

It's now shyte system. At least we have moved from they don't create enough chances for the strikers. Ba wasted enough created chances last night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
It's now shyte system. At least we have moved from they don't create enough chances for the strikers. Ba wasted enough created chances last night.

the creators have to do more.....van persie gets 8-12 chances per game sometimes. 3-4 chances for a striker is not enough.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2013
Torres has gone to India for voodoo to hit on Ba , right? I thought they bought Ba to score goals because Torres can't score or was he bought to ease the goal drought of Torres to himself grin ,

@Coogar

That system isn't affecting Ba pls because he had 3 clear-cut chances but wasted them and start reminding of Torres of 2yrs ago, Torres that played out his heart in our last Europa league will bury those chances.. Ba just Barred them away ! lmao

@Sephia/bluediva

What is going on with your Ba that uses his strength but not scoring , shey na wetin we buy am for be that? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2013
Ba had a bad day, no big deal. I will be the first to criticize Ba if he consistently fails to score with chances created. Even Benitez said it was just a bad day for Ba as he is an excellent finisher and shows that everyday in training.

Ba is far from reaching dud status unlike Torres who has proved it over and over again that scoring is a chore for him. Let Ba have more playing time and see if he will squander his chances, only then will i agree he has failed and the system might be the problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2013
sephia: Ba had a bad day, no big deal. I will be the first to criticize Ba if he consistently fails to score with chances created. Even Benitez said it was just a bad day for Ba as he is an excellent finisher and shows that everyday in training.

Ba is far from reaching dud status unlike Torres who has proved it over and over again that scoring is a chore for him. Let Ba have more playing time and see if he will squander his chances, only then will i agree he has failed and the system might be the problem.Not Torres

i agree with the bold part.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2013
dyabman:

i agree with the bold part.

Don't quote out of context. I said if Ba has enough play time and can't make an impact, then i might be tempted to agree with the Torres camp that the system is the problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ba was wasteful and he has himself to blame. However, he is just 3 months old and not a regular starter
. If Ba should play all the remaining games of the season as the sole striker, I can vouch that the dude will outscore the dud in just 6 mnths.
+ 5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Coogar i would love to have u watch this Clip - Thank me Later cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HBxEkY5SpQ

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ayusco: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lol would fernando ever catch a break "someone should please remind Torres its his birthday tomorrow you wouldn't want him to MISS IT!"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
He will be solely missed ..!! cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
El Guapo: Coogar i would love to have u watch this Clip - Thank me Later cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HBxEkY5SpQ

the lampard in that video is now past tense. he has no league assist this season. if torres was at chelsea between 2004 and 2008, torres would have scored 50 goals per season!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

the lampard in that video is now past tense. he has no league assist this season. if torres was at chelsea between 2004 and 2008, torres would have scored 50 goals per season!

But he was Scoring when he created those Chances, i dont see a Point why u'd ever say he's been 'Goal Greedy'!

In relation to that, when exactly then did our system falter to be placing Strikers shy of goals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Happy 29th birthday to Fernando Torres!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
Despite ending his Chelsea scoring drought with a goal against Steaua Bucharest in the Europa League last Thursday, Torres was ignored by Spain boss Vicente Del Bosque.

Instead, Spain will rely on Barcelona's David Villa and Pedro and Sevilla pair Alvaro Negredo and Jesus Navas for the double header with Finland and France on Friday and Tuesday.

Explaining his choice, Del Bosque said: 'Torres had been a regular until recently, his inconsistency worries us.'

Why Del Bosque nor blame the dud's failure to Chelsea's useless midfield. Since Torres is still a great striker he should give him a chance, afterall Spain's midfielders ain't selfish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
sephia:
Why Del Bosque nor blame the dud's failure to Chelsea's useless midfield. Since Torres is still a great striker he should give him a chance, afterall Spain's midfielders ain't selfish.

torres does not play regularly again - no national team manager would take him serious with the heavy rotation. javi martinez(bundesliga's most expensive player) was also left out of the squad!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
sephia:
Ba is far from reaching dud status unlike Torres who has proved it over and over again that scoring is a chore for him. Let Ba have more playing time and see if he will squander his chances, only then will i agree he has failed and the system might be the problem.
The same system that has produced 3 golden boot winners for Chelsea since 04/05 season abi which other club has surpassed that?
Torres has failed already! Ba's case is provisional and should he fail its on him really! Not the system
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
coogar:

torres does not play regularly again - no national team manager would take him serious with the heavy rotation. javi martinez(bundesliga's most expensive player) was also left out of the squad!

LOL. . .so he doesn't play regularly again. So who does play regularly? Ba?

A-40:

The same system that has produced 3 golden boot winners for Chelsea since 04/05 season abi which other club has surpassed that?

Exactly, meaning the system can never be the problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
Making the Headlines Today :

- Amin Affane admits he is delighted to be back at Chelsea after ending his loan spell with Eredivisie side Roda JC.

- Chelsea have already opened talks with Spanish outfit Atletico Madrid over a summer deal for Radamel Falcao, according to reports.

- Chelsea’s chase for Mourinho takes a twist? Its reported that Roman is having a Second thought on re-hiring a man he sacked some Years ago.

- Finally, Our Europa game with Rubin has been moved to Russia. Its obvious, the Russian outfit's Stadia is outta shape and cant host an European Fixture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
sephia:

Exactly, meaning the system can never be the problem.
Bad workerman would always blame his tools! System that produced assist machines like Lampard,Malouda,Mata,Hazard,Robben,Duff e.t.c
Am I supposed to believe that system is the reason why Torres took over half a day! 14 matches and 12 hours of football to score a goal grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
A-40:

Bad workerman would always blame his tools! Systems that produced assist machines like Lampard,Malouda,Mata,Hazard,Robben,Duff e.t.c
Am I supposed to believe that system is the reason why Torres took over half a day! 14 matches and 12 hours of football to score a goal grin grin

Dude speak with intelligence

Did The players you mentioned all play in the same team and under the same manager?

So what system are you talking about.

Mazacar formed this season, and this is what we are talking about!

This season Lampard is Chelsea's leading goal scorer in the league with ZERO assists while playing as a defensive midfielder

This Calendar Year, Hazard and Mata have more goals than either Ba or Torres

If you cannot see the obvious elephant in the room, then you should have gone to Specsavers!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
jackbauersballs:
Dude speak with intelligence
Did The players you mentioned all play in the same team and under the same manager?
So what system are you talking about.
Mazacar formed this season, and this is what we are talking about!
Negro STFU!! You are full of caca!! The reference is for Torres who has failed under 3 different managers playing for different teammates and still producing one outcome. What of the previous seasons? Was Mazacar there too abi what is the meaning of this megedefegede u just scribbled?

jackbauersballs:
This season Lampard is Chelsea's leading goal scorer in the league with ZERO assists while playing as a defensive midfielder

Lampard is playing for a record how many times do I have to drum this in your ears? This is his only shot afterall who knows if he would get a new deal? Isn't it curious that an erstwhile assist king has none to his name this season

jackbauersballs:
This Calendar Year, Hazard and Mata have more goals than either Ba or Torres
If you cannot see the obvious elephant in the room, then you should have gone to Specsavers!
How wouldn't they? What have Ba and especially Torres been doing with the chances they have been getting? Torres has no goals in the league! Must he get 100,000 chances before he manages a miserly goal??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
Gents,

Enjoy this fine selection of goals.

Regards cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foCJDVTbYg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
wheres my man dayokanu

please im looking for him . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wetin I do

Shey Fernandud torres don break leg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (19799) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), bolu96(m), NinjaMetahuman, lordfalcao(m), Debroslink, nateevs(m), DynamoDeGreat, BlewMahn and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.