Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,746 members, 7,927,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye (38635 Views)

Who Owns Lagos? By Sam Omatseye / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Frostyzone(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem:

gbammm but that is the reason Igbo people think you all are cowards grin grin grin grin grin

YOU ARE TO DAMN DIPLOMATIC angry
Better to be diplomatic than to be hostile.
Nothing good ever comes from fighting fire with fire.
The Northerners are now known largely as terrorist because of B.H threat around there. And that's how foreigners will view that as well.
Should we emulate the north and be hostile just so the Ibos will stop seeing us as cowards.
The answer is a Loud NO ofcourse! Better to be a coward than to impede your dignity and integrity trying to prove you re the superior tribe.
Diplomacy works my brother. Without diplomacy there would have been no Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2012
hw does omatseye define accomodating? is it d usual touts dat waylay igbo bizness men container at the point of offloading shoting 'owoda' or d motor park touts dat snatch phones frm workers rushing to work to beat lagos traffic? or the tribalistic Yoruba landlords? or the Yoruba traders dat will drop juju in front of ur shop if u outshine him in bizness? or d regular chant of omo ibo! omo ibo any time an igbo passesby? omatseye shud go and lick d wounds he brought upon himself when he wrote bullshit about awolowo dat nearly brot d wild wild west to anoda operation 'wetie' era
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Jibabs2(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2012
Na true broda.hahaha! I bliv u
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 12, 2012
Awon oloriburuku omo nna oshi ti hijack thread yi ni sha! Awon omo aje okuta ma mu omi.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by PaulJohn1: 7:51pm On May 12, 2012
bashr8: show u the proof of accomodation in yoruba states of osun , ondo , ekiti and ogun. outside lagos that is federal capital .

@bashr8 u're very wrong by saying it's only Lagos that is accommodating among the yoruba states. Have you ever been to Osun state before? Go there and know what up yourself. There are lots of Igbo guys living there that may never think of going back to their home town to reside. Lots of Fulanis/Hausa that have their bread and butter there. The once(Igbo) we even live together don't even bother going home for Christmas, except for may be burial of family ceremony. Please go there and see yourself and stop saying what you're not sure of.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy: hw does omatseye define accomodating? is it d usual touts dat waylay igbo bizness men container at the point of offloading shoting 'owoda' or d motor park touts dat snatch phones frm workers rushing to work to beat lagos traffic? or the tribalistic Yoruba landlords? or the Yoruba traders dat will drop juju in front of ur shop if u outshine him in bizness? or d regular chant of omo ibo! omo ibo any time an igbo passesby? omatseye shud go and lick d wounds he brought upon himself when he wrote bullshit about awolowo dat nearly brot d wild wild west to anoda operation 'wetie' era

cheap propaganda. . .the point is he got it right this time around.Round of applause for him grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by McDONBEST(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2012
Honestly, i'v been 2 d south-west, and i'll soon b there. Yoruba are very good in accomodating. I'm proud to be Ibo guy, though we are than they in some area, but for accommodating, i gv it to Yoruba. This DONBEST of www.tipsloaded.com , an internet marketing, computer and mobile blog. You can join me 2 know more about me.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd: Awon oloriburuku omo nna oshi ti hijack thread yi ni sha! Awon omo aje okuta ma mu omi.

You are coming up bros. . .these imbecilic okoros need to be shown who the boss is ! E tin jasi niyen sha. grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd: Awon oloriburuku omo nna oshi ti hijack thread yi ni sha! Awon omo aje okuta ma mu omi.

Man shut your trap. You come off as limited in vocabs with your numerous unrefined yoruba one-liners. Stop fighting like a wounded lion and let the pain simmer through. You have had your field day praising your mythical accommodating tendency and throwing snide remarks at Igbos, now sit back and watch us finish the crap you started. Quit moaning like a slut getting stuffed.

Anyway, like i always say, you ain't seen nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

Man shut your trap. You come off as limited in vocabs with your numerous unrefined yoruba one-liners. Stop fighting like a wounded lion and let the pain simmer through. You have had your field day praising your mythical accommodating tendency and throwing snide remarks at Igbos, now sit back and watch us finish the crap you started. Quit moaning like a slut getting stuffed.

Bandit. . . .your name says it all. Ole cheesy
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by WhoIGoAsk: 8:02pm On May 12, 2012
really?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

Dude, you are far below me both in mental alacrity and sophistication. I don't need to respond to your crass and unrefined retorts. I am a proud Yoruba son and proud speaker of the Language. Come off as limited in vocabs? Is vocabs even a word? The irony! And besides English is my second language you ibotic stone gobbling buffoon!

@ the unrefined part, i will assume you are comparing Yoruba language to the English language, hence the basis for your unrefined comment? In which case you are not even to be considered amongst the lowly of humans, you are far below.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 12, 2012
Who I Go Ask?:
really?

who i go ask ? Lol
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2012
Yorubas accomodating? wonders shall neva end! even their comments on NL shows how un-accomodating and insecure they are, always trying to push igbos out of lagos out of envy. As if Yoruba starts and ends in lagos. omo ale! cowardly ppl. they will not work but keep shouting 'owoda' 'owoda' at hard working non indigenes. omo ni ile is anoda evidence of their un-accomodating nature, always looking for an opportunity to rip u off. if u ever have an encounter with an oyo tribal marked taxi driver, u will hate d day u came to Yoruba land. wickedness epitomised in their tribal mark.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy: Yorubas accomodating? wonders shall neva end! even their comments on NL shows how un-accomodating and insecure they are, always trying to push igbos out of lagos out of envy. As if Yoruba starts and ends in lagos. omo ale! cowardly ppl. they will not work but keep shouting 'owoda' 'owoda' at hard working non indigenes. omo ni ile is anoda evidence of their un-accomodating nature, always looking for an opportunity to rip u off. if u ever have an encounter with an oyo tribal marked taxi driver, u will hate d day u came to Yoruba land. wickedness epitomised in their tribal mark.

You again? I am building a circus in Lagos for ibos, i would like to employ you as a performer! Show the world how you nitwits gobble on stones....quite amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Kc3000: 8:11pm On May 12, 2012
How many times would this 'notice me' topic be discussed. Yoruba are not more accommodating than any other group in Nigeria, end of story. They can claim to be more accommodating than the Boko Haram, but that's about it.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Frostyzone(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2012
Who I Go Ask?:
really?
Lmfao!
Your name is Hillarious!
And true to your name your comment is a question:really?
Who I go ask?: really?
Lol!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 12, 2012
nawa o another heavy tribal war going down here

lemme go and where my helmet .
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Brixtonyute(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2012
Boi, e-tribal war!!! grin grin grin

Nas & Damian Marley - Tribal War (Featuring K'naan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubssDHIGi6g

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 12, 2012
9jadelta: nawa o another heavy tribal war going down here

lemme go and where my helmet .

Hurry up and where your helmet sir, maybe you LOSTED it?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 12, 2012
Kc3000: How many times would this 'notice me' topic be discussed. Yoruba are not more accommodating than any other group in Nigeria, end of story. They can claim to be more accommodating than the Boko Haram, but that's about it.

Is that why you have to show your gayish attitude by typing in colour ? Assfag !
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Frostyzone(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

Hurry up and where your helmet sir, maybe you LOSTED it?
Lol, this is really getting out of hand.*shakes head*
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Attahemma(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2012
I disagree with u cos if a yoruba man kw dat u re a stranger nd can t speak his language, he device every method 2 ensure dat he exploit u. 4 dia gals is de worse, u cant friend dem if u re nt a yoruba.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by papatosibe: 8:23pm On May 12, 2012
Attahemma: I disagree with u cos if a yoruba man kw dat u re a stranger nd can t speak his language, he device every method 2 ensure dat he exploit u. 4 dia gals is de worse, u cant friend dem if u re nt a yoruba.

Thats good to hear. Yoruba gals should be for Yoruba guys only. Dont dilute our DNA

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

Dude, you are far below me both in mental alacrity and sophistication. I don't need to respond to your crass and unrefined retorts. I am a proud Yoruba son and proud speaker of the Language. Come off as limited in vocabs? Is vocabs even a word? The irony! And besides English is my second language you ibotic stone gobbling buffoon!

@ the unrefined part, i will assume you are comparing Yoruba language to the English language, hence the basis for your unrefined comment? In which case you are not even to be considered amongst the lowly of humans, you are far below.

Alacrity and sophistication indeed, some of the most abused words by yorubas. I guess the one-liners are stale now. You cannot even put your point across as i have no idea what you are trying to tell me. Though i still maintain that you come off as a tad unrefined and it has nothing to do with the English language.

Anyway, stick to the topic and tell us what actually makes you accommodating. The germans say ''eigen Lob stinkt'' which means ''praising oneself is ridiculous''. So let others do the praising for you, that is how you know you are worth it.

After all your lies have been debunked i.e. most educated, most sophisticated (whatever that one means) most politically savvy...etc, you create a new one, most accommodating.

I put off my hat for you guys because you clowns define the words desperate and pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 12, 2012
Attahemma: I disagree with u cos if a yoruba man kw dat u re a stranger nd can t speak his language, he device every method 2 ensure dat he exploit u. 4 dia gals is de worse, u cant friend dem if u re nt a yoruba.

Fu-ck any yoruba girl that dates or marries you bloody gollum.Nonsense,dont your folks cheat us by selling fake drugs,fake electronic,fake clothes,fake spare parts to us ?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

Alacrity and sophistication indeed, some of the most abused words by yorubas. I guess the one-liners are stale now. You cannot even put your point across as i have no idea what you are trying to tell me. Though i still maintain that you come off as a tad unrefined and it has nothing to do with the English language.

Anyway, stick to the topic and tell us what actually makes you accommodating. The germans say ''eigen Lob stinkt'' which means ''praising oneself is ridiculous''. So let others do the praising for you, that is how you know you are worth it.

After all your lies have been debunked i.e. most educated, most sophisticated (whatever that one means) most politically savvy...etc, your create a new one, most accommodating.

I put off my hat for you guys because you clowns define the words desperate and pathetic.

Scurry on to your little cave you nitwit. I will praise myself cause if i don't, who will? ODE OSHI! Point is, know your place you OKORO nigger!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by lumeneng22: 8:26pm On May 12, 2012
Who taught the igbos how to do arm robbery, kidnapping and ritualism (ogun owo) that they have become champion of today? Is it not the sam acclaimed best accomodating yoruba?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 12, 2012
Yoruba peeps,pls put any comment coming from bashr8 aside,the boy just graduated from secondary school,infact he just finished his WAEC exams this session,he's yet to grow some brains,check his profile to see some of his pa.thetic topics,its always against the yoruba's,infact,he goes to the extent of editing the words to suit his stupidity@seun,many fellows here need a kind of simple test before you allow them to register,or else your forum will turn to something else.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by freshdew: 8:27pm On May 12, 2012
I like de u people-de Yorubas very so many reasons .I also like de sound,feel and flick dia tung-dia language.But one tin I dont like about dem is;dey could be dety and unhiginic at times espcialy dia wimen.but in al I like de yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 12, 2012
freshdew: I like de u people-de Yorubas very so many reasons .I also like de sound,feel and flick dia tung-dia language.But one tin I dont like about dem is;dey could be dety and unhiginic at times espcialy dia wimen.but in al I like de yorubas.

WTF did i just read?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2012
dis Yoruba people wan scatter my dada with their Yoruba Yoruba lie! do u know dat if u dont greet a yoruba elder with 'ekaro' or 'ekaso' u are in trouble? i have a learned Yoruba neighbour dat will ignore u if u greet him gudmorning sir but will respond when u say ekaro sir! very tribalistic pple. Go to a market and under price a Yoruba woman ware, d insult u will receive in their local dialect can give u convulsion. are we talking of office manners wia a boss will be communicating with a Yoruba subordinate in Yoruba while other non-Yoruba staff watch in amazement but will call u to order when u speak ur local language?

when we talk of accomodating PH, Warri and Abuja are on d lead and not any tribalistic Yoruba apes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) / You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There / Bisi Akande's Daughter, Wuraola Weds. Saraki, Yemi Osinbajo Attend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.