Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,776 members, 7,927,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:15 AM

Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye (38636 Views)

Who Owns Lagos? By Sam Omatseye / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 12, 2012
PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS TO CODE A WEBSITE FOR OUR IBO BROTHERS ON HERE SO THEY CAN GO AWAY BEFORE NONE OF THE YORUBA'S ON HERE HAVE ANY DI-CKS CAUSE THE OKOROS WOULD HAVE SUCKED AND CHEWED ALL OUR DI-CKS AS A RESULT OF THEIR OBSESSION WITH ANYTHING YORUBA. THIS IS A CHARITABLE GESTURE, SO NO COMPENSATION SHOULD BE EXPECTED. THE WEBSITE WILL BE CALLED OKOROLAND FOR NOW!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

Scurry on to your little cave you nitwit. I will praise myself cause if i don't, who will? ODE OSHI! Point is, know your place you OKORO nigger!

Like expected, limited vocabs. It is often evident as they always descend to throwing the kitchen sink while using ghetto slangs.

Believe me, i rarely comment on these boards and only hit back if someone drags Igbo into matters but once i notice you on the forums, you are marked for decimation.

Quack engineer, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

Like expected, limited vocabs. It is often evident as they always descend to throwing the kitchen sink while using ghetto slangs.

Believe me, i rarely comment on these boards and only hit back if someone drags Igbo into matters but once i notice you on the forums, you are marked for decimation.

Quack engineer, you ain't seen nothing yet.

STILL AN OKORO NIGGER MY FRIEND...LIMITED "VOCABS" OR NOT. YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING BUT AN OKORO NIGGER...YES I AM THAT CONFIDENT!

LOL AT MARKED FOR DECIMATION ODE, WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION? FEELING SIGNIFICANT?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 12, 2012
I wonder how that sam whatever came about his analysis...
Na who send am sef. Did he do a survey or something to erroneously conclude on what ever crap he put down.

There is no tribe in Nigeria that can claim to be more accommodating than others..
All things being equal I could also say that Warri (itsekiri urhobo ijaw) are the most accommodating in Nigeria. Due to what obtains in those parts.

Funny enough some people have started giving him thumbs up without doing a critical analysis of the situation on ground.

and by the way how come someone used only Lagos as a basis to judge and people are shouting hurrah. They should try using abeokuta, and let's see what will happen to that politically motivated write up.

I have said times without number if education was supposed to broaden ones knowledge, some people should be sent back to primary school, so that they can start afresh.

Nigeria is unique in its diversity, and untill we stop seeing 'me' and start seeing 'our' we have a long way to go.
We should concentrate on our individual strengths and tackle our weaknesses. Only then can Nigeria be truly great.
So if you are of the opinion that yorubaland is an example of how Nigeria should be, please go wear a thinking cap.

I was one of the persons that held them in such high esteem,
Untill I got here and experienced the level of tribalism first hand (not story telling)

If you wanna know what it means to be accomodating please come to Warri, visit portharcourt, try benin, these are places I have lived in and can attest to their open mindedness.... As for abeokuta, abeg find another story tell me.
I don't know about other yoruba places,
so if I were to give my humble opinion, I wouldn't say they are the best..... Cos I have seen better.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd: PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS TO CODE A WEBSITE FOR OUR IBO BROTHERS ON HERE SO THEY CAN GO AWAY BEFORE NONE OF THE YORUBA'S ON HERE HAVE ANY DI-CKS CAUSE THE OKOROS WOULD HAVE SUCKED AND CHEWED ALL OUR DI-CKS AS A RESULT OF THEIR OBSESSION WITH ANYTHING YORUBA. THIS IS A CHARITABLE GESTURE, SO NO COMPENSATION SHOULD BE EXPECTED. THE WEBSITE WILL BE CALLED OKOROLAND FOR NOW!

There is a www.igbolandforum.com but these guys wont go there.It shows that ibos cannot exist without yorubas since we wont go to their website. Pathetic sicktards. grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

There is a www.igbolandforum.com but these guys wont go there.It shows that ibos cannot exist without yorubas since we wont go to their website. Pathetic sicktards. grin

LOL...i went on there and there are ZERO users online and 39 GUESTS!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Jacobx007: 8:46pm On May 12, 2012
@op i agree wit u 100%.i am frm d north & i served in kwara state(offa to b precise).D yorubas r very religious bt they allow u to practice urs.they r simply amazing.i know each region in Nig has its own shortcomings bt d truth remains dat if we all accomdte odas lik d yorubas,nig wil b a better place!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2012
how can Yorubas be accomodating? with awolowo d father of tribalism haven seen dat zik's party won majority of seat in Yoruba land, used tribal sentiment to decamp and bring ziks candidate to his action group? wuldnt nigeria be a true federation if non indigenes could contest and win election any wia they reside?

Yoruba apes are neva and can neva be regarded as accomodating because tribalism runs in their blood! omatseye shud go dobale for Tinubu! silly journalist
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

Dude, you are far below me both in mental alacrity and sophistication. I don't need to respond to your crass and unrefined retorts. I am a proud Yoruba son and proud speaker of the Language. Come off as limited in vocabs? Is vocabs even a word? The irony! And besides English is my second language you ibotic stone gobbling buffoon!

@ the unrefined part, i will assume you are comparing Yoruba language to the English language, hence the basis for your unrefined comment? In which case you are not even to be considered amongst the lowly of humans, you are far below.

You are a class act! Mr.sophistication and mental alacrity ! ! An ijora motor park agbero is more sophisticated than you !
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

You are a class act! Mr.sophistication and mental alacrity ! ! An ijora motor park agbero is more sophisticated than you !

I am an agbero you dumb a s s.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

If they cant maintain their homes,how will they maintain an online forum ? Ibos cannot survive without yorubas,thats just it !
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

And you said you are very "sophisticated" ? Even an agbero which is far above your level of "mental alacrity and "sophistication" will be able to decipher between "NAIRALAND" and "YARUBALAND" !!
Mr. "mental alacrity" and "sophistication"!! grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Change this forum to yorubalandforum.com and witness in under 2 days that you 're stuck here with your fellow 300 SW butt scratchers ranting about how oduduwa was pushed out of the sky or how ''sophisticated'' you and your dogs are.

That is why the owner of this site maintains the name ''nairaland'' because he is smarter than you dullards.

Honestly, you people would make terrible business men because you know next to nothing about running an establishment. Intelligence is a virtue these days even among quack and internet engineers.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

And you said you are very "sophisticated" ? Even an agbero which is far above your level of "mental alacrity and "sophistication" will be able to decipher between "NAIRALAND" and "YARUBALAND" !!
Mr. "mental alacrity" and "sophistication"!! grin grin

Are you jealous? LOL OKORO person!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy: how can Yorubas be accomodating? with awolowo d father of tribalism haven seen dat zik's party won majority of seat in Yoruba land, used tribal sentiment to decamp and bring ziks candidate to his action group? wuldnt nigeria be a true federation if non indigenes could contest and win election any wia they reside?

Yoruba apes are neva and can neva be regarded as accomodating because tribalism runs in their blood! omatseye shud go dobale for Tinubu! silly journalist

When a frustrated zik lost the western house of assembly seat lamenting,he an iboman discriminated and sent Eyo ita an ibibio away from his party.Isnt that tribalism on the part of Zik even when Eyo was leading on behalf of their party in the eastern house of assembly ? tongue
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

Scurry on to your little cave you nitwit. I will praise myself cause if i don't, who will? ODE OSHI! Point is, know your place you OKORO nigger!

And this is the same man with distinguished mental alacrity and sophistication ?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Butoneday2(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2012
Hey! Shaaarap dia who tell you say lagos is in nigeria, lagos is not in nigeria, just go look at the map of Nigeria and see where lagos dey, lagos dey outside Nigeria not in Nigeria. For your info.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by EkoIle1: 8:59pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

Change this forum to yorubalandforum.com and witness in under 2 days that you 're stuck here with your fellow 300 SW butt scratchers ranting about how oduduwa was pushed out of the sky or how ''sophisticated'' you and your dogs are.

That is why the owner of this site maintains the name ''nairaland'' because he is smarter than you dullards.

Honestly, you people would make terrible because men because you know next to nothing about running an establishment. Intelligence is a virtue these days even among quack and internet engineers.

Is this why all ibo forums are dryer than the sahara desert?

Going by your backward analogy, ibo people and their forums are all dumb and Yoruba folks and their forums are smarter than you losers hence you clowns foolishly incapable of standing by and supporting your own people and forums.

This is nothing new anyways, you clowns are follow follow for life.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

Honestly, you people would make terrible business men because you know next to nothing about running an establishment. Intelligence is a virtue these days even among quack and internet engineers.

So because my username is engineer, it means by default i must be one? Intelligence is definitely a virtue as your reasoning is void of logic! Just FYI i coined the name "engineerd" from two words, engineer + nerd. So how come you left out the nerd part?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

[s]Change this forum to yorubalandforum.com and witness in under 2 days that you 're stuck here with your fellow 300 SW butt scratchers ranting about how oduduwa was pushed out of the sky or how ''sophisticated'' you and your dogs are.

Honestly, you people would make terrible business men because you know next to nothing about running an establishment. Intelligence is a virtue these days even among quack and internet engineers.[/s]

Patronise your fellow okoro on www.igbolandforum.com . Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2012
it really sucks to be a loud mouthed Yoruba, always wanting to claim wot they are not. from d most educated folktale, to d best in accomodating dream. next they will tell us ther are d cleanest tribe
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

And this is the same man with distinguished mental alacrity and sophistication ?

Yes, because i have the ability to decide to be "ignorant" to fight ignorance. I have been on this forums many times and all you OKOROS do is bash and blame Yorubas for your problems. If it's not Biafra today, its something else tomorrow. I am just sick and tired of the caveman mentality!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

Are you jealous? LOL OKORO person!

Is it for your mental alacrity and sophistication which you have displayed ever so well right here before the watching eyes of the world ? You dont even know why i kept using those two words grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Is it for your mental alacrity and sophistication which you have displayed ever so well right here before the watching eyes of the world ? You dont even know why i kept using those two words grin grin

I think the question you should be asking yourself is if i even bother reading your replies! All i had to do was look at your username!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy: it really sucks to be a loud mouthed Yoruba, always wanting to claim wot they are not. from d most educated folktale, to d best in accomodating dream. next they will tell us ther are d cleanest tribe

atleast we are not the best when it comes to kidnapping. tongue

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 12, 2012
Eko Ile:

Is this why all ibo forums are dryer than the sahara desert?

Going by your backward analogy, ibo people and their forums are all dumb and Yoruba folks and their forums are smarter than you losers hence you clowns foolishly incapable of standing by and supporting your own people and forums.

This is nothing new anyways, you clowns are follow follow for life.

Who is this tout?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Lets get it started; As far as I can read the topic says "the yoruba are the most accomodating in Nigeria". Now Alh hare aka Jason, what makes the yoruba more accomodating and what makes the Igbos less accomodating ? Have you lived in lagos Island ? Have y

ou lived in Onicha,PH,warri and Asaba ? I want you to give me one attribute that makes them more accomodating and dont give me that crap about all ethnic groups living in lagos cos lagos in not the only yoruba state and we have all ethnicities living in Aba,ph,onicha,jos,calabar and kano. So, tell me how the content of this article qualifies as a fact ? Did he make indepth research on how yorubas treat their visitors and compare that to how Igbos treat theirs ? How did he arrive at that conclusion? Could it be that he was mistaking the infrastructural abilities that lagos offers due to its host of the federal capital for decades for accomodation on the yoruba part ? I was born in jos and lived their till i was 15yrs before we moved to bini and from bini to lagos before i left for abroad. I have some solid facts from about the yorubas which i accumulated from experience in dealing with them. This is an assignment for you! I will present lots of my various encounter with yorubas as we progress..

Mr. Mental alacrity and sophistication, can you please solve this problem for we wey dey below your level of mental alacritiness and sophisticationess ?
Iya dudu, you might as well join since your legs are still fresh.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Mr. Mental alacrity and sophistication, can you please solve this problem for we wey dey below your level of mental alacritiness and sophisticationess ?
Iya dudu, you might as well join since your legs are still fresh.

Hold on a second, let me get my glasses!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by EkoIle1: 9:12pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

I'm the dumbest ibo tout?

Fixed you dumb a/s/ss.

Go and swim with your your own akpu kind.

www.igbolandforum.com .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me / You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There / Bisi Akande's Daughter, Wuraola Weds. Saraki, Yemi Osinbajo Attend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.