Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye (38470 Views)

Who Owns Lagos? By Sam Omatseye / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2012
So this ape looking ofemmanus are still chest beating? am coming let me get ready for u ugly scaliwags
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by hubreality(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If we can be nice to you in Lagos,what makes you think we wont be nice to you in Ogun,Osun,Oyo,Ekiti and Ondo ? Sure you do know that the accomodating factor here is a universal assertion to all yorubas. cheesy

I agree with you 60% in all, which is fairly good. Many SW Landlords in Lagos prefer accomodating Ibos' to any tribe as tenants. Why? You may ask.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by ak47mann(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2012
yorubas blows hot and cold too much aworis are more accommodating than monkeys from oyo and ogun ekitis etc those invaders call yaribas cool
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:32am On May 13, 2012
ak47mann: yorubas blows hot and cold too much aworis are more accommodating than monkeys from oyo and ogun ekitis etc those invaders call yaribas cool

Awori ko,ilaje ni.Is that the only nonsense you can spew ?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:36am On May 13, 2012
hubreality:

I agree with you 60% in all, which is fairly good. Many SW Landlords in Lagos including mine prefer having most Ibos' to any tribe as tenants. Why? You may tend to ask.

You can speak for Lagos because you have had a good experience about yorubas there.This is exactly what another ibo in ogun,osun,oyo,ondo and ekiti will also say.The trait is genetical not induced. cheesy Abinibi yato si Ability.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2012
dis tiger face looking baboons are terrible liars! imagine juju people dat will easily jazz u if u live in their house and seem to be progressing. my broda living in a Yoruba man house at surulere got his rent increased from 350k to 450k immediately he bought his second car, whereas fellow tenants dat rented flats with him in d same building were still paying 350k, is dat not bad belle? Dis people are damn wicked and envious of igbo progress, to them they never thought we could rise with awolowo's 20 pounds, hence the jealousy. my broda has just secured a plot and will soon start work. their envy will be their undoing
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:40am On May 13, 2012
Arysexy: dis tiger face looking baboons are terrible liars! imagine juju people dat will easily jazz u if u live in their house and seem to be progressing. my broda living in a Yoruba man house at surulere got his rent increased from 350k to 450k immediately he bought his second car, whereas fellow tenants dat rented flats with him in d same building were still paying 350k, is dat not bad belle? Dis people are damn wicked and envious of igbo progress, to them they never thought we could rise with awolowo's 20 pounds, hence the jealousy. my broda has just secured a plot and will soon start work. their envy will be their undoing

Stop tripping. . . Hubreality has confirmed that yoruba landlord do feel pleased to have ibos as tenants,so stop lying about your invisible brother. cool grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2012
this kind of face epitomizes WICKEDNESS of the highest order! ugly iyoroba people are as wicked as their face luks. very bitter set of people, how can they be accomodating when they feel unsecure and always shouting OMO IBO, OMO IBO! as if to say na we do them?

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by hubreality(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You can speak for Lagos because you have had a good experience about yorubas there.This is exactly what another ibo in ogun,osun,oyo,ondo and ekiti will also say.The trait is genetical not induced. cheesy Abinibi yato si Ability.

Quite interesting...Pls don't let it turn into an ugly tribal comparism cause Ibos are also accomodating amongst other tribe.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by ak47mann(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2012
yaribas are very accommodating as long as agberos and alayes are eating and smoking their egbo and harassing igbo business men for little change, but to their own Yoruba people,look at the way they finish gadaffi the mobile toilet man.With his own little inventor, his kins and devils in his yoraba villages make sure he didn't see this year Easter you know these tribe are very fetish people. cool

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:48am On May 13, 2012
Arysexy: this kind of face epitomizes WICKEDNESS of the highest order! ugly iyoroba people are as wicked as their face luks. very bitter set of people, how can they be accomodating when they feel unsecure and always shouting OMO IBO, OMO IBO! as if to say na we do them?

Are you insane ? How does tribal marks depict wickedness ? Your parents must be wicked for circumcising you then. shocked
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:50am On May 13, 2012
hubreality:

Quite interesting...Pls don't let it turn into an ugly tribal comparism cause Ibos are also accomodating amongst other tribe.

Ibos migrate more,so there squatter status tends to be more conspicuous than other ethnic groups. cool cheesy
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Chinom(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2012
@Arysexy, please delete that photo. It's really scary. No kidding.. Jesus !!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2012
Are you insane ? How does tribal marks depict wickedness ? Your parents must be wicked for circumcising you then. huh shocked

am sure u av oyo tribal mark. it shows in ur rants from page 1 to dis page, u silly people invited igbos into this thread, u must finish wot u started. iyoroba tribal mark depicts wickedness and all iyorobas with tribal marks are very bitter especially the taxi drivers, even apena in new masquerade depicts that wicked character with her tribal marked tiger face

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:59am On May 13, 2012
Arysexy:

am sure u av oyo tribal mark. it shows in ur rants from page 1 to dis page, u silly people invited igbos into this thread, u must finish wot u started. iyoroba tribal mark depicts wickedness and all iyorobas with tribal marks are very bitter especially the taxi drivers, even apena in new masquerade depicts that wicked character with her tribal marked tiger face

Like I give a fu-ck if you throw your usual jabs.Mschew

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2012

Like I give a fu-ck if you throw your usual jabs.Mschew

i dont give a frea.ki.ng damn if u give a silly Zap! ur usual lies and dragging igbo into any thread must end or get ready to be battered. Useless Yoruba people! u will throw d first punch, u will still be d first to open ur big kpomo mouth and cry cease fire! bunch of e.-diots!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by ak47mann(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2012
Arysexy:

i dont give a frea.ki.ng damn if u give a silly Zap! ur usual lies and dragging igbo into any thread must end or get ready to be battered. Useless Yoruba people! u will throw d first punch, u will still be d first to open ur big kpomo mouth and cry cease fire! bunch of e.-diots!
am waiting for them lairs and cunning bastards cool
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 13, 2012
Arysexy:

Y'all are bunch of cowards.what did this thread have to do with ibos ? I was expecting the likes of dede1,onlylies,udezue,afam and other gallant okoro not boring babies like you. I ROLL WITH BIAFAR GENERAL NOT RECRUIT LIKE YOU.even corporal ak47 is not manageable. tongue

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2012
am waiting for them lairs and cunning bastards cool

they av all ran away like d coward they are. silly people!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by mpumalanga: 12:30pm On May 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

For your mind,you have spoken chei.*Spits at his face * imbeci'le cheesy
You descendant of imbecility is so blinded to locate imbeciles around you.continue with the music of 'accommodating and accommodation' with your imbecility drum.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 13, 2012
Arysexy:

they av all ran away like d coward they are. silly people!

The points have been made since yesterday and it's time for the thread to move down. tongue tongue
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2012
saintneo: Igbo are the best strangers/visitors in Nigeria and the World at large.

They live peacefully with their host community.
They are very industrious, thus they develop their hosts' community.
They learn the language of their host communities so as to adapt.
They do not discriminate against their host communities; thus, they marry their daughters and sons as well.
They stay for eleven months at their host community and spend only one month at their traditional home, during a twelve calendar month year.
They take the culture of their host communities to their traditional communities.

These are just few reasons why Igbo are the best visitors/strangers, kindly add yours to the list.

No wonder Lagos is populated with Igbo and the people of Igala are ready to welcome Igbo to invest in their community.

Bluetooth:
Will you take away this nonsense away from here or do you think we are talking about the best in armed robbery and kidnapping ni ? Ode

Bluetooth:
@topic

Sam is just asserting what has been known to the whole world.IF YORUBAS WERE HAUSAS,THEY WOULD HAVE BOMBED THE HELL OUT OF THOSE STRANGERS ON THEIR LAND.we are indeed God's own people and I'm so proud to be a YORUBA.We are not arrogant,we are just better than you. tongue tongue

the above rants were ur myopic views, u silly bas.tard coward invited us to dis thread, we must settle it today,if u run ur fadaaaaaa!

Y'all are bunch of cowards.what did this thread have to do with ibos ? I was expecting the likes of dede1,onlylies,udezue,afam and other gallant okoro not boring babies like you. I ROLL WITH BIAFAR GENERAL NOT RECRUIT LIKE YOU.even corporal ak47 is not manageable. tongue
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Amecharaovoko(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

For your mind,you have spoken chei.*Spits at his face * imbeci'le cheesy
Immaturity is very visible in you
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2012

The points have been made since yesterday and it's time for the thread to move down

D thread has just started, it must not go down. igbo adage says, 'mgbe onye ji tete ura bu mgbe chi ya foro' u have invited lizard to ur house by fetching firewood filled with ants.

Amala ati ewedu F.0.0.l!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 13, 2012
Amechara_ovoko: .
Immaturity is very visible in you

Who is this ?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Amecharaovoko(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2012
slim147: My name is Pascal, native of Owerri west Imo state, I'm Ibo by tribe. I've lived several years with the Yorubas, I went to an Ibo school and my room mates where mostly Calabas. I most tell you. Yorubas are the best, followed by the Calabas, Ibo are just Worst.
u 'v never entered school b4. Read ur posting again to prove me right. Are u Ibo or ur mama say u be ibo ? U sure U know ur papa ? Bastard.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by shizzle11(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Oya omatseye go collect your salary from your oga, Tinubu. oops I just learnt I landed into the fools paradise on nairaland. Let me get out of here.

Lol...Exactly my thought, blowing the tribal trumpet once again, "most accomodating indeed", suit yourselves. Btw, i tot yorubas have 7 states, how come only lagos got mentioned. Jst asking!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by shizzle11(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Oya omatseye go collect your salary from your oga, Tinubu. oops I just learnt I landed into the fools paradise on nairaland. Let me get out of here.

Lol...Exactly my thought, blowing the tribal trumpet once again, "most accomodating indeed", suit yourselves. Btw, i tot yorubas have 7 states, how come only lagos get all the accolades?, Jst asking!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2012
^^^^^^
hahahahaha LWKMD! Blacktooth billy d goat! if u run ur papaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by whiteroses(f): 1:04pm On May 13, 2012
yet another tribal thread, the three tribes are all the same in my opinion although arysexy is vexxing gon ni grin either he hasn't f.,ucked in months or just plain ignorant, abi how person with all their brain cells working normally will judge people with tribal marks? foolishness come on apologize cool
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 13, 2012
shizzle11:

Lol...Exactly my thought, blowing the tribal trumpet once again, "most accomodating indeed", suit yourselves. Btw, i tot yorubas have 7 states, how come only lagos get all the accolades?, Jst asking!

Because Lagos is a good case study.Have you ever hear of land tussle arising from intolerance between yorubas and others in the other western states ? If wecan accomodate your assses in Lagos,we can do it in all yoruba states !

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 13, 2012
Arysexy: ^^^^^^
hahahahaha LWKMD! Blacktooth billy d goat! if u run ur papaaaaaaaaa!

my case with you is akin to that of man who went to the stream and saw a madman.He pull of his clothes,went into the stream only to find the madman running away with his clothes.If he decideds to run after the madman,automatically people would think he's also mad.I hope you get the drift and stop acting foolishly.Imbeci'le

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie / Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.