Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,627 members, 7,889,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye (38473 Views)

Who Owns Lagos? By Sam Omatseye / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 13, 2012
Look at the number of that so called bluetooth post from his profile , 13882 posts and 90 percent of these post are ibo this ibo that.its easy to assume that bluetooth is mentally deranged.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by tpia5: 1:14pm On May 13, 2012
why assume he's deranged?

maybe he's in love with an igbo lady.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 13, 2012
chima12: Look at the number of that so called bluetooth post from his profile , 13882 posts and 90 percent of these post are ibo this ibo that.its easy to assume that bluetooth is mentally deranged.

Your father is deranged !

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by ak47mann(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2012
cool cool
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by aljharem(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2012
cool cool
ak47mann: cool cool
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by amosy007: 1:36pm On May 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Y'all are bunch of cowards.what did this thread have to do with ibos ? I was expecting the likes of dede1,onlylies,udezue,afam and other gallant okoro not boring babies like you. I ROLL WITH BIAFAR GENERAL NOT RECRUIT LIKE YOU.even corporal ak47 is not manageable. tongue
chai... I yaff laff die
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2012

my case with you is akin to that of man who went to the stream and saw a madman.He pull of his clothes,went into the stream only to find the madman running away with his clothes.If he decideds to run after the madman,automatically people would think he's also mad.I hope you get the drift and stop acting foolishly.Imbeci'le

Yea i got the drift, u are d mad man dat saw me coming to d stream and picked up ya adire and bail ur legs! stu.p.id man! never do well! oloriburuku ode! onye mgbu! osu imi! ONYA ARA!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 13, 2012
Arysexy:

Yea i got the drift, u are d mad man dat saw me coming to d stream and picked up ya adire and bail ur legs! stu.p.id man! never do well! oloriburuku ode! onye mgbu! osu imi! ONYA ARA!

Go and call your senior brothers for me so I can deal with them.Is that how you behave in the east,send novice to war ? No wonder oju-iku lost the war.spineless imbec'iles !
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 13, 2012
@ bluetooth,
You have confirmed my suspision about your mental state.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2012

Go and call your senior brothers for me so I can deal with them.Is that how you behave in the east,send novice to war ? huh No wonder oju-iku lost the war.spineless imbec'iles !

your fada! ojukwu fought for wot he stand for wot did Awo (Toad) fyt for ? 1 nigeria but u awo descendants want igbo to leave lagos against awso's wish! bunch of confused awon oloriburuku odes!

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Sauron1: 1:56pm On May 13, 2012
This thread is fuckin hilarious!
Some Igbo people and their inferiority complex. Some are even claiming
they own Lagos.

Of course, Lagos is the capital of Biafra. It belongs to the Igbos.
I would be embarrassed if i were an Igbo dude and watching my kinsmen claim a State
thousands of miles away from my roots.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 13, 2012
chima12: @ bluetooth,
You have confirmed my suspision about your mental state.

Imbeci'le

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 13, 2012
Arysexy:
[s]
your fada! ojukwu fought for wot he stand for wot did Awo (Toad) fyt for ? 1 nigeria but u awo descendants want igbo to leave lagos against awso's wish! bunch of confused awon oloriburuku odes![/s]

Why cant you be smart sometime as in let me know when you intend to ask a good question and when you are acting foolish ? Alas,you act foolish always.AWO FOUGHT TO KEEP NIGERIA IN A PIECE DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU WANTED A RUSE CALLED BIAFRA SO BADLY.secede now and see if you waont be landlocked.Fyi,ijaws are wiser now,ruling Nigeria with the help of a yoruba man but unfortunately okoros are still bitching about marginalization.Bunch of losers ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by ak47mann(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Why cant you be smart sometime as in let me know when you intend to ask a good question and when you are acting foolish ? Alas,you act foolish always.AWO FOUGHT TO KEEP NIGERIA IN A PIECE DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU WANTED A RUSE CALLED BIAFRA SO BADLY.secede now and see if you waont be landlocked.Fyi,ijaws are wiser now,ruling Nigeria with the help of a yoruba man but unfortunately okoros are still bitching about marginalization.Bunch of losers ! tongue
your punches has no weight on it anymore,what happen to you, is it the saturated fat in the oil soup blocked some part of your brain cells? i feel sorry for yaribas and the ignorant ones, bloody f.a.g.g.o.t like you,just a wasted monkey cool

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Abeyjide: 2:27pm On May 13, 2012
Abagworo: I think Igbos lost focus and stopped sending money back home like other ethnic groups. They invest all the money they make in their host community and that should be appreciated. I wonder why people tend not to appreciate that. If all Igbos in Lagos start sending all the money they make in Lagos to the East, then one has right to complain because that will boost the Eastern economy while the Lagos economy is milked.

hop u knw watin u dey talk?ibo go send money go home! neva.... Dey wil rather keep it under der pillow.u heard of d ibo man dat entered his shop while on fire cos he kept 250 milion insyd shop in kano st.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 13, 2012
ak47mann: your punches has no weight on it anymore,what happen to you, is it the saturated fat in the oil soup blocked some part of your brain cells? i feel sorry for yaribas and the ignorant ones, bloody f.a.g.g.o.t like you,just a wasted monkey cool

i'm neither an assfag nor a canibal but you are a potential kidnapper. grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by shizzle11(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Because Lagos is a good case study.Have you ever hear of land tussle arising from intolerance between yorubas and others in the other western states ? If wecan accomodate your assses in Lagos,we can do it in all yoruba states !

FYI lagos is what it is 2day by virtue of being the former capital and the benevolence of a seaport etc, if any other other state say owerri had enjoyed these priviledges at thesame time, lagos being the economic hub would be downplayed cos pple will be trooping to dat part of the country for busns and then your theory of "most accomodating" wouldn't even surface and using lagos as a case study doesn't hold water cos its physical and structural composition isn't same as other western states. Tke note.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2012
Why cant you be smart sometime as in let me know when you intend to ask a good question and when you are acting foolish ? Alas,you act foolish always.AWO FOUGHT TO KEEP NIGERIA IN A PIECE DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU WANTED A RUSE CALLED BIAFRA SO BADLY.secede now and see if you waont be landlocked.Fyi,ijaws are wiser now,ruling Nigeria with the help of a yoruba man but unfortunately okoros are still bitching about marginalization.Bunch of loser

baboon! WE AIN'T MOVING AN INCH OUT OF LAGOS! GET THAT STUCKED INTO YA THICK Yoruba SKULL! WE ARE IN FOR 1 NAIJERIA! HAHAHAHAHA! AWO IS A GUD MAN. LAGOS IS FOR ALL OF US! apart from lagos wihich is for all of us Yoruba land is landlocked too, wot are we bragging about? Bunch of YORIBA COWARDS!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 13, 2012
shizzle11:

FYI lagos is what it is 2day by virtue of being the former capital and the benevolence of a seaport etc, if any other other state say owerri had enjoyed these priviledges at thesame time, lagos being the economic hub would be downplayed cos pple will be trooping to dat part of the country for busns and then your theory of "most accomodating" wouldn't even surface and using lagos as a case study doesn't hold water cos its physical and structural composition isn't same as other western states. Tke note.

why are people not trooping to Abuja ? Last time I checked,Lagos stopped being a capital around 20 years ago !

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Abagworo(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

why are people not trooping to Abuja ? Last time I checked,Lagos stopped being a capital around 20 years ago !

The population of Abuja was less than 100,000 as at 1991 but is now close to 4million. That of Lagos was 7million but is now estimated at 14million. Lagos has doubled but Abuja has increased 400 folds. Do the maths. It grew 200 times more than Lagos.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by jason123: 3:45pm On May 13, 2012
[size=13pt]Why is it that its only Igbos that are still taking this issue personal?! Are you guys the only group that is in Lagos?! What is so fantastic about Lagos that gets you guys HIGH?! You call it a slum yet you talk about taking over it. No other ethnic group says this about Lagos, Abuja and Port-harcourt (especially Lagos) apart from you guys, WHY?! What is the obsession. Leave the state alone if you don't like it and if you do, stay and shut up instead of causing controversy everywhere!

Abi, what is it about the state that makes you guys have a e.r.ection?!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2012
^^^^^^^^

abagworo pls tell d animal
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by jason123: 3:46pm On May 13, 2012
Instead of people to start looking at cohesion, all they do is stiring up ethnic wars. Before you know it, ethnic wars will start occurring in Lagos.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Abagworo(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2012
jason123: [size=13pt]Why is it that its only Igbos that are still taking this issue personal?! Are you guys the only group that is in Lagos?! What is so fantastic about Lagos that gets you guys HIGH?! You call it a slum yet you talk about taking over it. No other ethnic group says this about Lagos, Abuja and Port-harcourt (especially Lagos) apart from you guys, WHY?! What is the obsession. Leave the state alone if you don't like it and if you do, stay and shut up instead of causing controversy everywhere!

Abi, what is it about the state that makes you guys have a e.r.ection?!
[/size]

Never knew you were a tribalist and Igbo hater.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by jason123: 3:48pm On May 13, 2012
Lagos is the only place where everyone mix up yet, if all you can do is not keep the harmony but stir up controversy then find your square root!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by jason123: 3:51pm On May 13, 2012
Abagworo:

Never knew you were a tribalist and Igbo hater.

What is Igbo hating about my comment. Its being almost two days yet this thread is not dead. All you hear is "we are taking over etc". If you don't deem it fit to respect the Awori, Ijebus, Egbas and Eguns then, you don't deserve respect as well. How easy is it to give up your ancestral land to "stranger"?! Tell me?!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by ikeyman00(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2012
@@@@@

This thread is fuckin hilarious!
Some Igbo people and their inferiority complex. Some are even claiming
they own Lagos.

Of course, Lagos is the capital of Biafra. It belongs to the Igbos.
I would be embarrassed if i were an Igbo dude and watching my kinsmen claim a State
thousands of miles away from my roots.

what re talkin about? if any then it has to be the Yoruba so desperate in serch of accolade when there isnt any!!

the more i look at this bomberclot thread the more one get confused

what is it that the Yoruba is kini?i

now we seen people as we write that ve said in their location in lagos u could count the number of yaribas that lives there and etc

so how does one arrive at this?

if to say emm that the writer used bluetoothless ijebu bulldog brainless deranged Yoruba man ekiti jungle as a case study then we have a case but u are tslking about lagos the fg government that bought the whole of first tac initially and a place the hungry yaribas have almost sold out their land

so again where do we begin

however make no mistake about the truth; the yaribas has beginning to accept the lagos we know has gone for ever!! amen

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by aljharem(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2012
jason123:

What is Igbo hating about my comment. Its being almost two days yet this thread is not dead. All you hear is "we are taking over etc". [size=18pt]If you don't deem it fit to respect the Awori, Ijebus, Egbas and Eguns then, you don't deserve respect as well.[/size] How easy is it to give up your ancestral land to "stranger"?! Tell me?!

Gbammmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you !!!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by jason123: 3:54pm On May 13, 2012
Everyone know Igbos and other ethnic groups are an integral part of Lagos so what is the point of threaten the indigenes?!! What is the point of fighting with the indigenes?! I have never seen any ethnic group fight over Onitsha, Enugu and other Igbo cities, so why fight over others?!

have they (Lagosians) ever taken over your properties? Even after the civil war? NO.

So what is the time of causing trouble now?!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by jason123: 3:55pm On May 13, 2012
alj harem:

Gbammmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you !!!

Alhaji, you started the tribal war here.Please go!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2012
jason123: [size=13pt][b]Why is it that its only Igbos that are still taking this issue personal?! Are you guys the only group that is in Lagos?! What is so fantastic about Lagos that gets you guys HIGH?! You call it a slum yet you talk about taking over it. No other ethnic group says this about Lagos, Abuja and Port-harcourt (especially Lagos) apart from you guys, WHY?! What is the obsession. Leave the state alone if you don't like it and if you do, stay and shut up instead of causing controversy everywhere!

Abi, what is it about the state that makes you guys have a e.r.ection?![/b][/size]

Bast-ard! go to page 1 and read who first mentioned igbo in this thread, ur obsession about igbo is becoming unbearable, we cant watch u ee-diots rant as u do before without attacking back. Lagos is in d west and so? have igbos been fyting yoruba in lagos? No! so y dis outburst about igbo? envy? YES! can u push us out of lagos? NO! Zap u all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons / Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.