Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? (33097 Views)

Which country on the African continent is most developed ? / Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers / England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Redman44(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2012
@Shymmex,

Gifted teenagers in the UK ( irrespective of colour ) also get scholarships to study in Britain's Universities. You need to read more local papers to see what obtains in the Education Sector. It is not all British Students that attend University on student loans. Some local councils in England also give Grants to outstanding students for higher education. I know Southwark Council in London does that. I agree that the USA gives more scholarships to their youths than in Britain but there are also Sports Lottery Grants in the UK. If you've got a sports talent in Britain, you will be supported by Companies and the Athletics Federation. The Glass Ceiling against Blacks and other ethnic minorities in Britain is being broken gradually. If you're determined in the UK to be successful against all odds, you will make it. People that want to be poor will remain POOR. Life is all about CHOICES no matter where you live. The UK has a lot of Positives that cannot be ignored. If you're legal in the UK, nothing should stop you from achieving your dreams if you make up your mind to succeed. Racism exists but no one will create the future you want for you if you don't challenge the system intellectually and succeed. Cheers.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Sagamite(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

I keep telling Nigerians this. 90% of those that travel abroad live very unhappy lives, its something you can even notice from a lot of posts on NL.

You are a person!

90% of people abroad lives is better than yours by a mile. Even the ones that are not wealthy.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by ijebuman(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2012
7 pages later..
and the only conclusion to be drawn is that...Naijas love arguing about other countries. Who really cares if the UK is better than the US or vice versa? You don't see the real Brits and Americans engaging in this ridiculous 'c0ck' waving contest..
I can only dream of the day when a couple of white guys on oyibosonline will argue endlessly on whether Naija is more developed and stable than SA.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 27, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

90% of people abroad lives is better than yours by a mile. Even the ones that are not wealthy.

let me hand over the dunce drunk on contaminated sodis water to you

you have to recall he was washing toilets in a mental institution before he got on the gej bandwagon

an untalented unproductive hack in the uk - small wonder he thinks its a hard place
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 27, 2012
I don't know if the UK is richer than the US but I know if I leave the UK today, the only place I'd be heading is Las gidi. Surprised black people are comparing the UK with Germany, Norway, Finland & Switzerland shocked. The only place equal or better for a black person in Europe is the Netherlands, if only they didn't speak Dutch lipsrsealed .
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 27, 2012
[quote author=coogar]

hilarious.

When did you get off the boat?? That's what should be hysterical! cheesy

even worse in america.
the black youths there are either shot dead or are languishing in jail cells.

There are more black people in prison in the UK than America - if we go by the percentage they make up in the population, and the prison system.. Black people make up 3% of UK's population officially, but they're more than 20% of the prison population.. In America, black people make up 13% of the population, and 40% of the prison population.. Do the maths!!

education is free in england bar teritary institution.
why can't anyone poor in the uk go to school when they don't have to pay for it?
there are scholarships in england. a lot of boys from the ghetto are making
hundreds of thousands of pounds per week playing football.

Free - yet university graduates don't know the difference between "your" and "you are" lol. Like education isn't free in America bar tertiary institution.. Even a cesspit like Nigeria has the same programme - so what's the fuss about??
Where are the scholarships in unis?? The same universities who prefer international students to home students, huh?? I guess you're just having a laugh - or just trying to big up the UK to gullible Nigerians.

How many of those football in the UK are educated America gives you an opportunity to make millionaires through sport - and get an education at the same time... You have to go through college to play professional sports in America.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 11:48am On May 27, 2012
oyb:

mr entrepreneur - it is for you to 'scale it up'n make your millions, or are you all talk and no action

we are waiting for beaf pure water to take naija by storm

Broda, look at di tin again o! http://www.iwaponline.com/jwh/006/0035/0060035.pdf

[size=14pt]Kpuho! Kpuho!! Kpuho!!!
oyb the "hingineer" with oluwole satifikate! Kpuho!
A [i]hingineer [/i]making a fool of himself, mocking a project backed by solid academic papers, just like a fool!
What a dunce! Kpuho![/size] grin grin grin

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss75/LadySandee/HystericallyLaughingmanandboy.gif#laughing%20person%20gif%20animation[/img]
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by sharpman1(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2012
Beef......you are the biggest ODE on Nairaland. What do you know abour solar energy? How come it is the least used source of energy?

Since you can see opportunities in solar energy, why don't you make money from the opportunities rather than waiting for handouts from GEJ.

Only God knows how you will survive by the time GEJ and people like you completely ruin this country.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 27, 2012
Redman44: @Shymmex,
[b]Gifted teenagers in the UK ( irrespective of colour ) also get scholarships to study in Britain's Universities. You need to read more local papers to see what obtains in the Education Sector. [/b]It is not all British Students that attend University on student loans. Some local councils in England also give Grants to outstanding students for higher education. I know Southwark Council in London does that. I agree that the USA gives more scholarships to their youths than in Britain but there are also Sports Lottery Grants in the UK. If you've got a sports talent in Britain, you will be supported by Companies and the Athletics Federation. The Glass Ceiling against Blacks and other ethnic minorities in Britain is being broken gradually. If you're determined in the UK to be successful against all odds, you will make it. People that want to be poor will remain POOR. Life is all about CHOICES no matter where you live. The UK has a lot of Positives that cannot be ignored. If you're legal in the UK, nothing should stop you from achieving your dreams if you make up your mind to succeed. Racism exists but no one will create the future you want for you if you don't challenge the system intellectually and succeed. Cheers.

How many do get those scholarships?? American colleges give out hundreds of thousands of scholarships every year - to both Americans and foreigners... I know people in the UK who got scholarships to study in America...

The thread is useless!!
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 11:54am On May 27, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Really? There is no need to lie.

Research says many go mad from the sheer suffering and humiliation of a life abroad. Graduates scrubbing toilets, graduates bathing the dead and cleaning poo of the infirm... Things they would never have dreamt they would do.

I'm sure you are posting from a mental home anyway, cos you sound unwell:

Both past and recent research suggests that some groups – notably Black Caribbean, Black African and other Black groups – are over-represented in psychiatric hospitals. [7]

The high number of African Caribbean people being diagnosed with schizophrenia is well documented, with some studies reporting between two to eight times higher rates of diagnosis compared to the White population. [8]

Men from Black Caribbean, Black African, and other Black groups were more likely than other groups to have been detained under the Mental Health Act 1983. The figures follow the same pattern in all the ‘Count me in’ reports from 2005 to 2009. [12]

http://www.mind.org.uk/help/people_groups_and_communities/statistics_3_race_culture_and_mental_health
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

Broda, look at di tin again o! http://www.iwaponline.com/jwh/006/0035/0060035.pdf

[size=14pt]Kpuho! Kpuho!! Kpuho!!!
oyb the "hingineer" with oluwole satifikate! Kpuho!
A [i]hingineer [/i]making a fool of himself, mocking a project backed by solid academic papers, just like a fool!
What a dunce! Kpuho![/size] grin grin grin

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss75/LadySandee/HystericallyLaughingmanandboy.gif#laughing%20person%20gif%20animation[/img]

olodo, post the economic viability of your 'project'

what is this , you can't even copy and paste relevent parts of the pdf? are you this lazy, this stoopid, or simply too dull to actually read through the document?

only in the mind of an empty dolt like you would a proposal to provide rural/isolated communities with point of use drinking water translate to a business idea

the solar obsessive - preparing us for the next vow from the hatted dunce

or perhaps you are really a reptile and your brain is in mental torpor until some sunlight falls on you (solar guy)

or are you a vegetable like gej, in need of some light to grow towards
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 11:56am On May 27, 2012
^
Hingineer!! Na wa! grin grin grin
Economic viability of free UV rays from sunshine! Abi una de import sunlight like your fake satifikate? grin grin grin grin
Does you satifikate have malaria?

Okongu!!! grin grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/_o9SzYT0tOW0/TPZ74wvvBBI/AAAAAAAAAv8/Goxx5LjYefA/s1600/moron_certificate_small1.jpg[/img]

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 27, 2012
Do you guys even know how many youths commit crime in the UK every winter - just to go to prison, and have shelter, and food??

Please, don't talk about things you don't know.. I grew up in the biggest council estate in Europe - and I know what poverty is in the UK.. I know what having coco pops diet all day is as a kid - and what sleeping under the duvet for a week is, because there is no gas in winter.. Don't talk about what you don't know because I graduated from the school of hard knocks, and a life of crime got me through my teen years.. This is real life, not utter tosh lol..
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 12:02pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex:
When did you get off the boat?? That's what should be hysterical!

i got off the boat few hours ago....

There are more black people in prison in the UK than America - if we go by the percentage they make up in the population, and the prison system.. Black people make up 3% of UK's population officially, but they're more than 20% of the prison population.. In America, black people make up 13% of the population, and 40% of the prison population.. Do the maths!!

very untrue.
the number of black people in prison as a proportion of the total population in the uk 7.3 in 1,000.
the same statistics is 43 in 1000 in america.

Free - yet university graduates don't know the difference between "your" and "you are" lol. Like education isn't free in America bar tertiary institution.. Even a cesspit like Nigeria has the same programme - so what's the fuss about??
Where are the scholarships in unis?? The same universities who prefer international students to home students, huh?? I guess you're just having a laugh - or just trying to big up the UK to gullible Nigerians.

"you" and "your" factors are a general phenomenon.
you would find it written in every english speaking country in the world.

you are not making any point. every foreign university prefers international students to
home students, duh! stop highlighting general problems that affect the 2 countries.
look for distinctions - what makes one better than the other not telling me about
unis preferring foreign students. even in nigerian unis, foreign students are preferred.

How many of those football in the UK are educated America gives you an opportunity to make millionaires through sport - and get an education at the same time... You have to go through college to play professional sports in America.

another hogwash!
football clubs operate academies that are solely based on education.
the footballing is less than 6 hrs per week before the age of 16.

shymmex: Do you guys even know how many youths commit crime in the UK every winter - just to go to prison, and have shelter, and food??

Please, don't talk about things you don't know.. I grew up in the biggest council estate in Europe - and I know what poverty is in the UK.. I know what having coco pops diet all day is as a kid - and what sleeping under the duvet for a week is, because there is no gas in winter.. Don't talk about what you don't know because I graduated from the school of hard knocks, and a life of crime got me through my teen years.. This is real life, not utter tosh lol..

at least you got out....
in america, you would have been sent to life imprisonment for shop-lifting with their
ridiculous long jail sentences. worse still, any rival gangs could have had you shot,
police coulda given you the beat down or have you murdered, and the prison violence
is even rife.

abeg, the advantage america used to have has deteriorated and america is nothing short of a barbarian state!
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2012
frosbel: i

This fool said they refused his mum a visa - phuck you and your life, freshie...

When did you get off the boat? Go suck your mums pum.. Are you dumb??

So, because I'm talking about the reality of a place I lived all my freaking life in - you think I was refused a visa?? Phuck you, pu/ss/y...

5% of the richest, who are all foreigners by the way... The top five richest people in the UK aren't even from here...

Just watch your mouth!! I don't even have time for the rest of your rant, just be of good behaviour till your visa expires pu/ss/y.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=shymmex]

I know what having coco pops diet all day is as a kid - and what sleeping under the duvet for a week is, because there is no gas in winter.. Don't talk about what you don't know because I graduated from the school of hard knocks, and a life of crime got me through my teen years.. This is real life, not utter tosh lol..

No country can beat America on crime and the number of blacks in jails and prison. Let's talk about ghettos, gang crime, nazi criminals, terrorists etc. Yes the US also leads in these vices.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Redman44(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2012
@ Shymmex,

There are Scholarships in the UK Universities for both British and International Students. Like I said before, the US awards more scholarships for obvious reasons. The population of both countries are different. The Chevening Scholarship Scheme is one of the numerous scholarships on offer in the UK. The problem is many people in the UK do not bother looking for specific information that will meet their needs. It is not all about working to survive and pay bills. People just waste their internet bandwidth without researching online for opportunities in the UK. I know Africans in the UK that are on Scholarships in British Universities. They got the Scholarships to study before coming to the UK. Living in a Council Flat without heating is a CHOICE that people make sad sad sad sad. It should not be blamed on the System. No one will give you opportunity on a plate made with Gold. You've got to look for those opportunities yourself. No one owes you anything in the UK. The USA has its own social problems too. If you refuse to take responsibility for your life, you will continue to eat Coco chips all day long. Life is all about CHOICES.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 12:10pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex:

This fool said they refused his mum a visa - phuck you and your life, freshie...

When did you get off the boat? Go suck your mums pum.. Are you dumb??

So, because I'm talking about the reality of a place I lived all my freaking life in - you think I was refused a visa?? Phuck you, pu/ss/y...

5% of the richest, who are all foreigners by the way... The top five richest people in the UK aren't even from here...

Just watch your mouth!! I don't even have time for the rest of your rant, just be of good behaviour till your visa expires pu/ss/y.

Dude, you hard a rough life indeed. So sad to hear.
I believe you need to go for some sort of councelling tho, just reach into your soul and bring out the best in you.
I tell people life can be really harsh abroad, but they don't believe. How are you coping now?
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

Really? There is no need to lie.

Research says many go mad from the sheer suffering and humiliation of a life abroad. Graduates scrubbing toilets, graduates bathing the dead and cleaning poo of the infirm... Things they would never have dreamt they would do.

I'm sure you are posting from a mental home anyway, cos you sound unwell:

http://www.mind.org.uk/help/people_groups_and_communities/statistics_3_race_culture_and_mental_health

going by al the bs beaf has posted on this thread, and the following excerpts from the article, we have a clear case of self hate-

Studies have shown that Irish people have higher rates of mental illness than the general population. [13] The Irish are often overlooked because they are White. Yet studies have found that Irish-born people living in the UK have a higher rate of suicide than any other minority ethnic group living in the country. [14]

The reliability of statistics on ethnicity and mental health

Statistics can appear very convincing, simply because most people interpret numbers as facts. However, the story behind the numbers may be more obscure than the figures indicate.

Some research suggests that although more Black Caribbean people are treated for psychosis, this may not indicate that they are more likely to have such an illness. Rather, it could be that the way they express their symptoms is interpreted in such a way that they are more likely than others to be prescribed treatment for these symptoms. [15]

Further, research indicates that more African Caribbean and other Black people with psychosis are being admitted to hospital for treatment because of the way they initially got in contact with the mental health services. Evidence suggests that they are more likely to have been in contact with the police or other forensic services prior to admission. They are also more likely to have been referred to treatment by a stranger rather than by a relative or a neighbour. It is important to note that this happens despite the fact that they are less likely than White people to show evidence of self harm and are no more likely to be aggressive to others before admission to a mental health hospital. [16]

Research also suggests that although there is no evidence indicating that African Caribbean people are more likely to be aggressive than their White counterparts, staff in mental health hospitals are more likely to perceive them as potentially dangerous. Evidence also suggests that psychiatrists are more likely to consider this group as potentially dangerous to others. It is therefore possible that African Caribbean people are more likely to be diagnosed with psychosis because of bias among those who treat them. [17] Research in the US shows similar results. [18]

small wonder

Most people lack imagination for industry and there is a pervasive inferiority complex aflicting the nation that stops people from harnessing their culture and environment because it is "local." You tell many people there is money in cassava and they want to kill you, because they lack self-belief.
The average Nigerian feels that the only way to make money is to work for govt or in a bank. They do not believe they can make money by thinking.

The education system is a failure, only because of the mentality of the average Nigerian. Failure is like a living thing that breeds failure after failure. Nigerians lack organisation and the ability to think critically, what we are witnessing is the amplification of these things as they "blossom" from generation to generation. It all stems from mental laziness and low self-esteem.

No one needs a level playing field to think and conseptualise. Yes, the FG needs to create a conducive environment; but that requirement falls even more on the LG and state govts. No one seems to question LG's and state govts and demand that responsibilities be met, the simple reason is the lazy mind that see's loads of money in Abuja which very strangely blinds them to the need to demand development, accountability and opportunities from their grassroots govt.
The Nigerian is a big problem.

interestingly most of this uncle tom self hate is well directed [if you're beaf] . the failure of whatever passed for his education, his inability to think and organize, to comprehend, nay to even read through a document , to come up with an original idea rather than try to steal a not for profit initiative and commercialise it - he represents the basest, crassest, crudest , and most illiterate 'concepts' that nigeria has to offer
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 12:13pm On May 27, 2012
Redman44: @ Shymmex,

There are Scholarships in the UK Universities for both British and International Students. Like I said before, the US awards more scholarships for obvious reasons. The population of both countries are different. The Chevening Scholarship Scheme is one of the numerous scholarships on offer in the UK. The problem is many people in the UK do not bother looking for specific information that will meet their needs. It is not all about working to survive and pay bills. People just waste their internet bandwidth without researching online for opportunities in the UK. I know Africans in the UK that are on Scholarships in British Universities. They got the Scholarships to study before coming to the UK. Living in a Council Flat without heating is a CHOICE that people make sad sad sad sad. It should not be blamed on the System. No one will give you opportunity on a plate made with Gold. You've got to look for those opportunities yourself. No one owes you anything in the UK. The USA has its own social problems too. If you refuse to take responsibility for your life, you will continue to eat Coco chips all day long. Life is all about CHOICES.

Dude, no one makes a choice to live a tough life. Life first beats you on the exterior, then it beats your mind. Once the mind is weakened, thats it.
Nobody makes a choice to suffer. I agree though, that no one owes him anything, but thats as far as it goes.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 27, 2012
coogar:
i got off the boat few hours ago....
Fair enough. grin

very untrue.
the number of black people in prison as a proportion of the total population in the uk 7.3 in 1,000.
the same statistics is 43 in 1000 in america.

""""Black prisoners make up 15% of the prisoner population and this compares with 2.2% of the general population – there is greater disproportionality in the number of black people in prisons in the UK than there is in the United States." According to a range of sources, including the US justice department, about 12% of the US population is black and about 40% to 45% of the US prison population is black.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
"""""""

you are not making any point. every foreign university prefers international students to
home students, duh! stop highlighting general problems that affect the 2 countries.
look for distinctions - what makes one better than the other not telling me about
unis preferring foreign students. even in nigerian unis, foreign students are preferred.

How many scholarships do UK universities give out annually? US colleges give out thousands every year..

another hogwash!
football clubs operate academies that are solely based on education.
the footballing is less than 6 hrs per week before the age of 16.
Can the kids from these football academies make a living with the qualifications the obtain from these football academies

American sports men and women can still make a living with their college certificates - outside professional sports, that's the difference.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 12:17pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

I believe you need to go for some sort of councelling tho, just reach into your soul and bring out the best in you.
I tell people life can be really harsh abroad, but they don't believe. How are you coping now?

he needs anger management before counselling.....

i dunno why people think going abroad presents you a money-growing tree at the backyard.
the white people who go to naija work for their money...why should any nigerian go abroad
without thinking of working for his money? life can be harsh abroad only if you want it to be harsh.

study, acquire skills abroad and you are presented the same opportunity as the next man.
study, acquire skills, study more in naija and you have less opportunties than
the next half-literate tool connected to atiku abubakar or alhaji dangote.
i know where i'd rather be.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

It's not just me, it's the life of most black kids raised in the 90s... The 70s and 80s were worse... Most were raised in foster homes - and our period was better than theirs..

It's about adaptability, I have moved on to better things and I don't even worry about the past because it made me stronger... Everyone has a story to tell, and we all joke about those days now when we have our usual banter... Life is about the survival of the fittest - and I survived lol.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 27, 2012
The funniest thing about the freshies on this forum is that they don't know that more than 90% of naija people born and raised in the UK in the 70s, 80s, and 90s were raised in council estates... No one chose to live there, but that was the harsh reality - and you had to adapt.. I didn't take myself there - I found myself there, and I lived through it and made the best out of it...

You guys can post your qualifications and I'll post mine - since you want to start mouthing off with your fake life.. I can see through most of these clowns.. I tell it as it is, I'm no fake and will never be fake.

Some of you clowns who just got off the boat need to shut up.. If Margaret Thatcher was still around - you wouldn't even be in the UK in the first place...
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 12:25pm On May 27, 2012
coogar:

he needs anger management before counselling.....

i dunno why people think going abroad presents you a money-growing tree at the backyard.
the white people who go to naija work for their money...why should any nigerian go abroad
without thinking of working for his money? life can be harsh abroad only if you want it to be harsh.

study, acquire skills and you are presented the same opportunity as the next man.
study, acquire skills, study more in naija and you have less opportunties than
the next half-literate tool connected to atiku abubakar or alhaji dangote.
i know where i'd rather be.

I agree with the anger management suggestion.

As for the way people troupe abroad like they are going on a visit to Jesus and everything will work itself out in some flowery hippee way... I never sieze to tell people "it isn't what you believe, don't go!"
IMHO, it is better to stay in Nigeria and look for all sorts of unusual opportunities. Nigeria is still developing so there are a thousand and one ideas one can run with. Nobody should go to the West without a plan or they might end up in prison or receiving mental care.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 12:28pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex:
Fair enough. grin

""""Black prisoners make up 15% of the prisoner population and this compares with 2.2% of the general population – there is greater disproportionality in the number of black people in prisons in the UK than there is in the United States." According to a range of sources, including the US justice department, about 12% of the US population is black and about 40% to 45% of the US prison population is black.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
"""""""

america jails 3% of its black population, and england and wales 1% of theirs.
and i am sure that 1% would have 0.7% of it based on africans with immigration issues.

How many scholarships do UK universities give out annually? US colleges give out thousands every year..

there are more colleges in america than uk. of course, us colleges would give more.

Can the kids from these football academies make a living with the qualifications the obtain from these football academies

btec and nvq for 16 yr olds look sufficient.

American sports men and women can still make a living with their college certificates - outside professional sports, that's the difference.

same as the uk!
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 12:33pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex:

It's not just me, it's the life of most black kids raised in the 90s... The 70s and 80s were worse... Most were raised in foster homes - and our period was better than theirs..

It's about adaptability, I have moved on to better things and I don't even worry about the past because it made me stronger... Everyone has a story to tell, and we all joke about those days now when we have our usual banter... Life is about the survival of the fittest - and I survived lol.

Nice, but do try my suggestion, you never know. I'm happy for you its turned good in the end, make sure it keeps good, bro.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=coogar]
america jails 3% of its black population, and england and wales 1% of theirs.
and i am sure that 1% would have 0.7% of it based on africans with immigration issues.

I gave you the REAL statistics - but you came up with your own pseudo-statistics junk that belongs in the thrash can.. grin grin grin grin

btec and nvq for 16 yr olds look sufficient.

Yeah right a job in mcdonalds or as a trainee... grin grin
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Redman44(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2012
@Shymmex,

It does not matter if you've been in the UK longer than others on this Forum. You made a lot of sweeping generalizations that we are trying to correct and yet you continue to be abusive sad sad sad I now understand why you went through a hard time in the past. Living in any developed country has its challenges and I must confess that it is much more easier living in Britain than in some other countries in Europe. And who are you calling fake? You need to understand that there are knowledgeable people on Nairaland who know much more than you on different issues. Information matters a lot in life and great information can change your life for good. No one owes you anything in life. Not even the British System. You have to go out there and create your own PARADISE. No one will do it for you. Thanks.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf:
Nice, but do try my suggestion, you never know. I'm happy for you its turned good in the end, make sure it keeps good, bro.

I don't need anger management, I just had to be put the clown in his place.. When did saying it as it is equates to being denied a visa when I have never needed a visa in my life?? Maybe he should seek counselling on listening skills....

He should be grateful to Tony Blair for turning things around a little bit because the labour government of Tony Blair helped a lo of minorities...

I just hate when people who just came in start telling people who actually went through that life how it is... yeah, there is still a big glass ceiling, and I'm not making things up - these things happen everyday... But hey, I'm not indigenous to the place, and I can't complain - but I hate when people spread falsehoods to big up a life they are not living...

I don't come here everyday to moan about the UK - but people need to stop doing comparisons based of falsehoods.. I don't owe allegiance to both countries (not even Nigeria) - and I will always speak the truth.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 12:44pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex:
I gave you the REAL statistics - but you came up with your own pseudo-statistics junk that belongs in the thrash can..

i doubt you have the ability to read.....it was from the same link you
provided that i scooped that germ of info from.

Yeah right a job in mcdonalds or as a trainee...

at 16, most kids did their shifts in mcdonalds, royal
mails, etc.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 27, 2012
Redman44: @Shymmex,
It does not matter if you've been in the UK longer than others on this Forum. You made a lot of sweeping generalizations that we are trying to correct and yet you continue to be abusive sad sad sad I now understand why you went through a hard time in the past. Living in any developed country has its challenges and I must confess that it is much more easier living in Britain than in some other countries in Europe. And who are you calling fake? You need to understand that there are knowledgeable people on Nairaland who know much more than you on different issues. Information matters a lot in life and great information can change your life for good. No one owes you anything in life. Not even the British System. You have to go out there and create your own PARADISE. No one will do it for you. Thanks.

This isn't about Europe, and I haven't mentioned a country in Europe since I started posting on this topic.. It's about the "UK is more developed and stable than America." How redundant and how stupid can that assertion be - when the UK is always begging America for special friendship..

If you want to argue for, and against - post FACTS, and I'm here to correct the fictions... You guys keep referencing that I had a hard life lol - like Nigeria is paradise lol... Worry about how your life was in Nigeria, don't worry about me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Gambia Army Chief Says Troops Will Not Fight Intervention / Iowa Building Collapse (Pictures, Video) / Slovakia's PM Robert Fico Shot Multiple Times, In Life Threatening Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.