Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,221 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote (14267 Views)

Poll: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History?

Yes: 73% (266 votes)
No: 26% (98 votes)
This poll has ended

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan / Nigeria History Makers In Pictures / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by ayojango(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2012
Ikenna Nweke: The yorubas are the problem of this great nation.How can one say that GEJ administration is the worse tha that of maradonaic IBB, satanic Abacha,evil OBJ or lazy Yar'Adua.Tinubu has decieved the entire yoruba nation.the posters here do not know anything about Nigeria history

So ibb, abacha or yar adua r yoruba,just shows hw un intelligent u r,tinubu is a politician who uses. His skill to outwit unlike ur clueless president

4 Likes

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by waja(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2012
To me, he is still the best but he lacks the courage to arrest those that said that they will make Nigeria ungovernable. He neither orchestrate bomb blast nor plane crash.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Abujafood: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2012
Definitely better than Abacha's regime!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by blackknight1: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2012
Sky Blue: LOOOOOOOOOL. Silly little thread. This Nigerian obsession with an individual in substitution for collective participation as the panacea for the plethora of problems the nation faces would continue to hinder this nation's growth. The same thread will be opened with the next guy to take charge, and the next . . . . . and the next.

The shamlessness and laziness of this citizenry knows no bounds. Let us put aside the IBB, Abacha and the endless other dispensations we have had aside for a sec. If this is the worst dispensation to rule the country what are you people doing about it? Isn't the greater fool the one who allows himself to be led by a fool?

The biggest talkers and smallest walkers in the nation far from popular perception are not Nigeria's failed leaders, but in fact it's failed citizenry. All talk and no action. Silly little thread. See you in a few years time with the next guy and the same title since it is what we enjoy doing. A darn shame that the only time this citizenry had the guts to stand for something was when government decided to stop subsidising their petrol. . . . . think about that for a sec please. . . .

Don't really envy God right now. Having to listen to a bunch of people whine about the same chit for decades without lifting a finger to do anything to fix what they are whining about. You make your bed, sleep in it, preferably silently please. The world is bored of listening.
God bless you. all we do is seat on our arses and complain,while waiting for our turn to take a swipe at the national cake. what is our responsibilty as citizens... nobody go want answer that one...okay lets standup and birth a revolution nah...nobody want die first, so we complain like the isrealites for 40 yrs in the bible, only to see fools come out to support pdp in the next election
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Ignatio(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2012
This is a thread birthed out of ignorance.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by philip0906(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2012
Slizbeat: It would not and would never be, am nt being offensive bt i av 2 let u knw, weda olda or younger than me, if u tink its worst, then u r a BIG UNEDUCATED FOOL, is Gej the pilot that drove d plane? Is he the Dana mgt? Is he sheik ibrahim of bk.h? Gej haters. The problem wit us is that we dont knw our problem, simple. Al we do is complain n sit back witout doin nothing, absolute rubbish, we are all fools including me n our govt. Gej is inclusive.
r u alright? undecided
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by thoth: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2012
JEG is the worst and the most destructive. Put into account the number of deaths from the poverty that he and Iweala imposed on Nigerians and you will see that before the end of his four year tenure it would surpass the civil war death rate. How many people can afford medical treatment these days, how many people die due to preventable diseases and accidents from lack of amenities.
The nation has fallen into total lawlessness and acceptance of corruption is wiping out the established morals and culture of the nation. Extremely bad role models leading to a new generation of self destructive youths. With JEG nigeria end as a nation begins.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by noiseless: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2012
The problem with people like you is that you will always create a way to rubbish someone you hate for no good reason. How do you expect your boko haram to bomb people and distract Obasanjo's govt, when your obasanjo was the one whon enthroned boko haram in first place after they dragged him out of prison and imposed him on the people? Your obsanjo is no different from your boko criminals and you know it. BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!
bittyend:

How may people did Boko Haram bomb during OBJ's regime?
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by femmy2010(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2012
dayokanu: The number of people that have been killed under Jonathan can only be rivaled by those who died during the civil war years

I cant but agree with this.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by kioboy(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2012
I dont see any reason why we shld use an air mishap to judge the current fed government. Even though d norther part is boiling nw, there ws a time d niger delta ws on fire too during d watch of OBJ. Many souls were lost. I believe dat one day Boko Haram wil become history in dis country. We dont hv any other country to call ours bt dis naija alone. Lets join hand and expose those corrupt dogs. Is true dat corruption hv become a way of life in nigeria bt we can overcome, lets use every asenal in our disposal to fight dis monster. We d youths shld unite and fight for our future. Yes we can
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by mjconcept(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2012
Slizbeat: It would not and would never be, am nt being offensive bt i av 2 let u knw, weda olda or younger than me, if u tink its worst, then u r a BIG UNEDUCATED FOOL, is Gej the pilot that drove d plane? Is he the Dana mgt? Is he sheik ibrahim of bk.h? Gej haters. The problem wit us is that we dont knw our problem, simple. Al we do is complain n sit back witout doin nothing, absolute rubbish, we are all fools including me n our govt. Gej is inclusive.
Said it all, but you made a terrible mistake when we said "THE Problem WIT US IS THAT WE DONT KNW OUR PROBLEM, SIMPLE" listen, our problem is with our culture "CORRUPTION" and "HATRED" which has blindfolded us to see the truth.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by blackknight1: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2012
[quote author=thoth]JEG is the worst and the most destructive. Put into account the number of deaths from the poverty that he and Iweala imposed on Nigerians and you will see that before the end of his four year tenure it would surpass the civil war death rate. How many people can afford medical treatment these days, how many people die due to preventable diseases and accidents from lack of amenities.
The nation has fallen into total lawlessness and acceptance of corruption is wiping out the established morals and culture of the nation. Extremely bad role models leading to a new generation of self destructive youths. With JEG nigeria end as a nation begins.[/quote

are you high. did you ave anybody affected by the civil war.probably not, that's why youcan talk trash like dis. do you knw thousands of women that where raped, u can picture sudan, and multiply that by 10 then you will come close to what happuned in the east during the civil war. so stop talking about stuff you dontknow shit about
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by lillies: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2012
#singing# gudluck! gudluck!! fisher man ma ma ni o! fisher man ma ma je president! erora erora o!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by nagoma(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2012
philip0906:
The truth remains that we have had more evil than good in an unprecedented manner in his regime.wether he is 2 be blamed or not is not d issue but d bloodshed under his regime(with 3yrs 2 go) is terrifying. . .He has spent a large chunk of his ill-fated tenure mourning and sending condolences with little action or no action in providing d basics(fight corruption,provide electricity,build roads e.t.c) 4 d masses so dat @ least it would sooth their fraying nerves.

Word!!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by EagleNest(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2012
Nothing has been worst than this regime since I began to understand life!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by noiseless: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2012
Nonsense and very ignorantly raised bunch of people, why don't you all just tell us the day you will be renewing your wedding vows with your hausa/fulani abusive husband, i just can't stand hypocrites who thrive on making any comment they think can buy them cheap favours from the blood thirsty dogs and baboons. I SPIT ON YOU LOT!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by freecocoa(f): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2012
Who wants to even argue it?

This has got to be the worst time\regime in this country since i've been here,I've never heard\seen so much death and bad news before.

I'm even beginning to pity GEJ sef,only if he isn't human will he not be having sleepless nights over the happenings in this country,the dude has turned slim fit over time.

And to think that people believed he was the savior,there sure are forces fighting against his regime,this one is not ordinary or entirely his fault.

1 Like

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by lacasa: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2012
EagleNest: Nothing has been worst than this regime since I began to understand life!

grin grin
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Abeyjide: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2012
Ikenna Nweke: The yorubas are the problem of this great nation.How can one say that GEJ administration is the worse tha that of maradonaic IBB, satanic Abacha,evil OBJ or lazy Yar'Adua.Tinubu has decieved the entire yoruba nation.the posters here do not know anything about Nigeria history

sharap!anoda hater in d house.u dont knw witout yorubas,dis nation can not exist til present tym.reason bfor u talk.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by lacasa: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2012
noiseless: Nonsense and very ignorantly raised bunch of people, why don't you all just tell us the day you will be renewing your wedding vows with your hausa/fulani abusive husband, i just can't stand hypocrites who thrive on making any comment they think can buy them cheap favours from the blood thirsty dogs and baboons. I SPIT ON YOU LOT!

a fool aπϑ a bigot here grin grin
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by ahiarah: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2012
bro u sound so uneducated and a relegated in ur article
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by mjconcept(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2012
Our past leaders are worst than GEJ, do you need proof?
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by kokorunna(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2012
IT'S FAR THE WORSE
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by kelvinuche(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2012
surely dis is wot dat old fool buhari wants wit his mad northern supporters filled wit blood test all in d name of boko nonsense...Goodluck is still d best no matter wot....pls ndi hausa leave GEJ and naija alone....foolish pple
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by blackknight1: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2012
femmy2010:

I cant but agree with this.
seriousy guys if I hear dis one. more time, am gonna puke. how can you compare the two. do ave any idea how many innocent lives where lost as the nigerian airforce raided calabar (I wld knw, cos my late grandfather witnessed it 1st hand) . as the nigerian army tore thru portharcourt, onitisha,enugu leaving nothing but destruction behind. unless dis administration has committed genocides (with their hands) , the comparison dosent make sense
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by mjconcept(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2012
ahiarah: bro u sound so uneducated and a relegated in ur article
Bro you are the one who sound uneducated and mentally unbalanced, what he said is the plain truth.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by yavo2: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2012
GEJ is the best leader we could ever get. The problem is that some people have seen his potential and are bent on damaging it. We need to see beyond our noses!

1 Like

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2012
Every 'regime' since Shagari has been adjudged the 'worst ever' during the period of it's incumbency. This is very understandable, considering how the pains and pleasures of the past are typically not as palpable as those of the present. For those who have a sense of history, you need to go through your newspaper archives (the likes of Concord, Punch and Guardian) for the 1980s and 1990s . . .some of the headlines make Jonathan's administration seem positively uneventful.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by philip0906(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2012
yavo2: GEJ is the best leader we could ever get. The problem is that some people have seen his potential and are bent on damaging it. We need to see beyond our noses!
chai. . .its obvious u r still an amateur in d school of sycophancy grin grin
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by ahiarah: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2012
the very worst ever confirm d economy indices urself,employment rate very poor,foreign xchange, balance of payment,repartration of maufacturing firms to small countries due to energy,insecurity,standard of living, sol,inflation,check d percentage of budget implementation, jst check all dis fact compare from 1985 till date,and c if we got no probs or not
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by jmaine: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2012
black knight:
seriousy guys if I hear dis one. more time, am gonna puke. how can you compare the two. do ave any idea how many innocent lives where lost as the nigerian airforce raided calabar (I wld knw, cos my late grandfather witnessed it 1st hand) . as the nigerian army tore thru portharcourt, onitisha,enugu leaving nothing but destruction behind. unless dis administration has committed genocides (with their hands) , the comparison dosent make sense

You need to learn how to ignore or excuse some typical nairaland post . . .don't get worked up as people are bound to veer off track atimes wink . . .even though to some . .it is a constant
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bakila: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2012
BlackPikiN: How can it be the worst when you had Obj's regime?
You know how many plane crashes happen during his time, eh Alh harem.

How many death happen during Abacha and IBB time. You must quit smoking pepper!

Multiply that one times fifteen, you will get the sum of what happened under GEJ. Some of them due to bad Governance and others plain low level of a sense of duty to Nigeria.

Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and GCFR coming after the name of a person is not just for show. It carries responsibility and expectation, Nigerians inculding foriegners expect the present to discharge his obligation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Installation Of 10,000 Security Cameras In Lagos Stalled / Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat / Atiku Abubakar & Ben Murray-Bruce Attend Conservative Summer Party In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.