Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote (14261 Views)

Poll: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History?

Yes: 73% (266 votes)
No: 26% (98 votes)
This poll has ended

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan / Nigeria History Makers In Pictures / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Ngwakwe: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: I don't really know much about Nigerian history. But this regime has to be the worst since I became conversant with the name, Nigeria.

Please, let our historians give us facts

The question should be:
Is Bittyend the worst registered member of Nairaland as it relates to some of his noted qualities in this forum?

Tribalism
Derailing of threads
Insulting anybody that does not hold his believes or support his opinions
Full of himself
Inability to differentiate between proven facts and intellectual opinions
Replies before comprehending the Opinion Editor's question or matters/issues under discussion
And many more too numerous to mention.

Am sorry Bittyend in anyway my observations may offend you, but its just a personal observation. It may be true to others or exactly the opposite
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Nnamdi99(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2012
Ikenna Nweke: The yorubas are the problem of this great nation.How can one say that GEJ administration is the worse tha that of maradonaic IBB, satanic Abacha,evil OBJ or lazy Yar'Adua.Tinubu has decieved the entire yoruba nation.the posters here do not know anything about Nigeria history
that da real truth
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2012
Whoever that started this dumb thread is a waste to HUMANITY!!

1 Like

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by owobokiri(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2012
dayokanu: The number of people that have been killed under Jonathan can only be rivaled by those who died during the civil war years

Is it possible for us to be objective for a split second in a place like this? With deu respect to those who lost their lives, how can you compare the STATE SPONSORED massacers under IBB/Abacha/OBJ in such places like Ogoni, Odi, Zaki Biam, Choba, Okigwe, Anambra etc? In these places, blood thirsty commander-in-Chiefs emloyed the coercive instruments of the state to level communities while unleashing deaths in thousands just to prove a point. Here, under GEJ, waths and all, we ar talking of violence initiated by third parties or accidents. How can these men who ORDERED the killing of their people be better than the man who tried but couldnt stop the killing of his people??
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bittyend(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2012
[size=14pt]I just got this from a reliable source..

The number of people that have died in Nigeria since GEJ became president is higher than the number of people killed during the first 12months of the Nigerian civil war, and it's the highest in Nigeria's history..

More than 20,000 dead and still counting... shocked

GEJ is a record breaker.[/size] sad
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2012
I can say without any doubt that 90% of people on here who are saying that Jonathan administration is the worst ever, are the same very people who voted for him. I didn't vote for him because I never thought I would expect anything different if he was elected. I knew he was corrupt all along.

1 Like

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by awuf2008: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2012
He is not and would never be IJN. Amen.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by blackknight1: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli: Whoever that started this dumb thread is a waste to HUMANITY!!
more like a waste of cytoplasm...would ave bin more useful as a COW!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bittyend(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2012
12months and more than 20,000 deaths, it's a record breaker anywhere in the world..

Even Syria's crisis don't even have that type of figure..

Which way Nigeria? Who's next to die?
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2012
Abeyjide:

sharap!anoda hater in d house.u dont knw witout yorubas,dis nation can not exist til present tym.reason bfor u talk.

You are correct, without HausA's A$$ licking Yorubas this sh!1tty country called Nigeria wont exist and you fools will continue to slave for Hausas to keep this God forsaking Country. angry
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Ngwakwe: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: [size=14pt]I just got this from a reliable source..

The number of people that have died in Nigeria since GEJ became president is higher than the number of people killed during the first 12months of the Nigerian civil war, and it's the highest in Nigeria's history..

You are also a known fellow whose qualities include: Inability to differentiate between proven facts and intellectual opinions.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by blackknight1: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2012

pls what is this reliable source, and what is his basis of comparison.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by duni04(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2012
Under obj we had plane crashes, hell the sultan even died in one, we had the militants in the delta kidnapping and blowing up pipelines on a daily basis, but still somehow, you could feel things were getting better We had an assertive and domineering leadership, we had a president who put his nose in almost everything and who put square pegs in square holes. Obasanjo spoke about Nigeria with passion. He could discuss anything and any aspect of Nigerian life with the media with passion.
The difference with jonathan is he doesn't seem to be in control, his response to important national issues. Has been disappointing, he doesn't look like an intelligent person, doesn't ooze confidence, always looks like the position was foisted on him, and truely so. He has my vote as the worst president in Nigeria's history and I don't blame him. I blame those who voted for a man they knew nothing about. I blame those who instead of voting for competent hands, voted along ethnic lines. I blame those who foisted someone. With 'accidental' and 'lucky' leadership credentials.
Finally, I blame those who voted for 'jonathan and not PDP' shame on all of you!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by mjconcept(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2012
Ngwakwe:

The question should be:
Is Bittyend the worst registered member of Nairaland as it relates to some of his noted qualities in this forum?

Tribalism
Derailing of threads
Full of himself
Replies before comprehending the Opinion Editor's question or matters/issues under discussion

Am sorry Bittyend in anyway my observations may offend you, but its just a personal observation. It may be true to others or exactly the opposite
grin grin grin grin.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2012
Ngwakwe:

The question should be:

Tribalism
Derailing of threads
Full of himself

Bittyend, is a deranged human being just like his brothers Alh harem,bluetooth,negro nuts,ileke,demola,engeneered and slymmen!! All these ppl has smething in common; They are all yorubas!!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bittyend(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2012
owobokiri:
Is it possible for us to be objective for a split second in a place like this? With deu respect to those who lost their lives, how can you compare the STATE SPONSORED massacers under IBB/Abacha/OBJ in such places like Ogoni, Odi, Zaki Biam, Choba, Okigwe, Anambra etc? In these places, blood thirsty commander-in-Chiefs emloyed the coercive instruments of the state to level communities while unleashing deaths in thousands just to prove a point. Here, under GEJ, waths and all, we ar talking of violence initiated by third parties or accidents. How can these men who ORDERED the killing of their people be better than the man who tried but couldnt stop the killing of his people??

Everything you listed is like child's play to Boko Haram's massacres...

Borno - more than 5,000 dead and still counting..
Kano - more than 5,000 dead and still counting.
Taraba - more than 2,000 dead and still counting.
Jos - more than 10,000 dead and still counting.
Kaduna - thousands dead.
Adamawa - hundreds dead.
Road accidents - that can't be quantified, too much to put a figure on it.
Abuja - thousands dead.
Poverty - too much to put a figure on it.
Air crash - yesterday alone should be around a thousand.

I can go on and on.

1 Like

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2012

20,000 and you are comparing it to 3 million IGBOs OBJ and AWO killed through GENOCIDE undecided, no wonder you are talking from 1990. mitscheeew under-age, for me whether one or million, human life is human life those who take it shall suffer on this earth.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by philip0906(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2012
Finally,d hawks r in. . .sycophants have finally hijacked the thread spewing venom. #balling out#
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by freshmoney(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

You are correct, without HausA's A$$ licking Yorubas this sh!1tty country called Nigeria wont exist and you fools will continue to slave for Hausas to keep this God forsaking Country. angry

Listen to your stale self again you slowpoke! What a waste of gamete! You deserve authoritatively to be hanged. What conscientious activities have you channeled towards your country aggrandisement? Come on unprincipled idio..t, keep wagging your misguided tongue towards the Yorubas you bellicose goat!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by achi4u(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2012
No he is not the worst president, the worst is to come2015
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bittyend(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2012
Ngwakwe:

You are also a known fellow whose qualities include: Inability to differentiate between proven facts and intellectual opinions.

You've to be dumbest slowpoke to ever walk this planet.. An uncircumcised gorilla has more intellect in his bald nyash than you..

Phuck off!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bittyend(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

20,000 and you are comparing it to 3 million IGBOs OBJ and AWO killed through GENOCIDE undecided, no wonder you are talking from 1990. mitscheeew under-age, for me whether one or million, human life is human life those who take it shall suffer on this earth.

I said the first 12months..

The 3million you're quoting isn't proven, and most of the deaths happened at the later stage of the war due to the naval blockade.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by jmaine: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2012
The fools are still prowling proudly here . . . .Blame GEJ for your inability to get an erect!on when trying to get laid . . . .Or Blame him for your spouse or lover cheating on you just because you were not good enough for him or her . . .Or i forgot, NEMA predicted and warned about deadly rain storms slated for 2012 . . .Ofcourse it is GEJ fault . . . grin . . .

Fools . . .The Sun is shinning today . . . Who are we gonna blame ===============> GEJ cool
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by honeric01(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

Everything you listed is like child's play to Boko Haram's massacres...

Borno - more than 5,000 dead and still counting..
Kano - more than 5,000 dead and still counting.
Taraba - more than 2,000 dead and still counting.
Jos - more than 10,000 dead and still counting.
Kaduna - thousands dead.
Adamawa - hundreds dead.
Road accidents - that can't be quantified, too much to put a figure on it.
Abuja - thousands dead.
Poverty - too much to put a figure on it.
Air crash - yesterday alone should be around a thousand.

I can go on and on.

Haba, stop the exaggeration. grin grin
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by duni04(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2012
owobokiri:

FYI it was during jonathan's presidency that the military invaded the town of Ayakoromo in the niger delta and committed genocide, against his own people. So when you're mentioning or quoting Nigeria's list of 'presidential killers' don't leave out jonathan. That's even apart from the one going on in the north now. Smh

1 Like

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by escobar07(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2012
still too early to tell. But if morning shows the day, we may be in for a bumpy ride.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

You've to be dumbest slowpoke to ever walk this planet.. An uncircumcised gorilla has more intellect in his bald nyash than you..

Phuck off!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dies.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2012
freshmoney:

Listen to your stale self again you slowpoke! What a waste of gamete! You deserve authoritatively to be hanged. What conscientious activities have you channeled towards your country aggrandisement? Come on unprincipled idio..t, keep wagging your unguided tongue towards the Yorubas you bellicose goat!

Shathaap Ewu, The way you guys are confused is the way you are talking here, Your yoruba brother said it is yorubas that owes Nigerian existence, now tell me are you happy there is country called Nigeria with ppl dieing everyday. I dont want to call you names but reason a bit with ur shallow skull ok cool
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by guonno: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2012
MOST OF THE FOOLS THAT HATES GEJ ARE YORUBAS AND HAUSA/FULANI (THEIR ABUSIVE HUSBAND) PEOPLE. YOU KEEP BLAMING THE POOR MAN FOR THE CURSE YOUR YORUBA AND HAUSA UNCLES HAS BRUGHT ON US. FOR ALMOST 40YEARS, YOU PEOPLE HAVE RULED(HAUSA/FULANI RULES AND YORUBA FOLOW-FOLOWS THEM) NIGERIA WITHOUT RESULTS (!COMPARE GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA AND NIGERIA). NOW YOU WONT EVEN LET GEJ FINISH ONE YEAR BEFORE U YORUBAS SHOW UR SABOIC NATURE. THE NORTHERN RULERS PLACED NIGERIA IN A VERY DEEP SHIT HOLE THAT IT WOULD TAKE GEJ AT LEAST GOOD TWO YEARS TO START MAKING INPACT ON IT. IF GEJ HAD BEHAVED LIKE THE INHUMAN BABOON(OBASANJO) BY ATTACKING BH WITH FORCE AND KILLING MORE INNOCENT SOULS IT WOULD BE IN RECORD. GEJ IS THE BEST FOR NOW UNTIL PROVEN WORSE (COME 2015)! SO BEFORE U ILLITRATES UP NORTH AND U DIRTY SABO PIGS OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO CURSE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONE THAT WOULD SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE OF UR CURSE. ILLITRATES AND PIGS!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by deltalife(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2012
.Geg is a close uncle of mine but I can tell that he has been bewitched
and sincerely his regime is the worst and nothing compared to his predicessors
His regime is a God Forebid. Any sort of corrupt activity is ppossible.
His New Developed Sturborness is not ordinary, i guess its demonic.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by pdozie: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2012
The foundation of the house called Nigeria is weak. Weaked by hatred among ethnic units, by corruption, by quest for power. GEJ is a bit unfortunate to have inheritted such a country. And to answer your question - NO. his regime is not the worst. Rather, his regime is being projected as such which is not.
Like someone posted - was GEJ the reason why the plane crashed? Was he the person that directed that accidents at Lagos Ibadan road to happen? Is he the commander of Boko haram? No he's not.
Of course he may not have that attribute of being confrontational like OBJ (Every leader has his style). But is it not discouraging that in few cases where he took bold decisions all he got was riots (Ask Unilag, Nay MAUlag students).
Like I had maintained in previous posts, Nigeria needs to go back to regional form of Government as we had it in 60's. Not that its devoid of corruption but it takes away a level of hatred and ethnic rivalry. And yes, fighting corruption may be effective within that structure.
GEJ is not the problem but the Nigeria structure and its underlying foundations
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bakila: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2012
BlackPikiN: How can it be the worst when you had Obj's regime?
You know how many plane crashes happen during his time, eh Alh harem.

How many death happen during Abacha and IBB time. You must quit smoking pepper!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ / Emir Sanusi: Ban Child Brides, Under-18 Marriage / Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.