Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote (14261 Views)

Poll: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History?

Yes: 73% (266 votes)
No: 26% (98 votes)
This poll has ended

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan / Nigeria History Makers In Pictures / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bittyend(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2012
honeric01:

Haba, stop the exaggeration. grin grin

Do you know the number of people that died on the ground? You need to check the area again and see what those Nigerian slum houses look like with hundreds living in those one room apartments.. Two story building with more than 50 rooms, and at least four people (that's the minimum) in a room.. Do the maths..
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by guonno: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2012
THE LIST OF THOSE THAT DESTROYED THE COUNTRY THAT GEJ IS TRYING ALL HIS BEST TO REVIVE. NOTE : THESE PICTURES REPRESENTS ONLY FEW OF THEM!

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bittyend(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2012
deltalife: .Geg is a close uncle of mine but I can tell that he has been bewitched
and sincerely his regime is the worst and nothing compared to his predicessors
His regime is a God Forebid. Any sort of corrupt activity is ppossible.
His New Developed Sturborness is not ordinary, i guess its demonic.

Thank you!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by pendusky(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2012
i hate dis topic@poster why did u decide to bring this topic now? How do u fink people wil react? Is GEJ d pilot nor dana mgt? Is GEJ the boko haram sponsors? Is GEJ ur enermy? Was GEJ President when in• January 5, 2000: SkyPower Express Airways Bandeirante 110P1A crashes
on landing in Abuja killing 17. •October 26, 2000: Dornier aircraft plunged into a thick bush near the Niger Delta, 6 occupants injured. • May 4, 2002: EAS Airlines’ BAC
1-11-500 with 105 people on board crashed and burst into flames in a poor, densely populated suburb of
Kano. 76 on board killed, including 72
on the ground bringing it to a total 148 dead. • November 30, 2003, a Cargo aircraft
of Hydro Cargo, Brussels, Belgium,
crash landed. • March 6, 2004: An aenail spray
aircraft with registration number
5NBEF belonging to Berfieex Nigeria
Ltd, crashed at the Bauchi Airport. • July 26, 2004: Pan African Airlines’
helicopter crashed into the Atlantic
Ocean in Eacraros, Delta State, 4 people
on board died. • December 29, 2004: A Boeing 727
of Chanchangi Airlines belly- landed at
the MMA. •December 29, 2004: A Kenya Airlines
aircraft crashed- landed at the MMA
due to gear fault. • January 28, 2005: A Nigeria Air
Force fighter plane crashed into a
farmland in Yar Kanya, Kano State. • February 25, 2005: ADC’s B73
aircraft had its tyre burnt while landing
at Yola airport. • March 27, 2005: A Boeing 737 of
Bellview had one of its engines caught
fire. • June 11/12, 2005: Lagos: a Boeing
727-200 aircraft belonging to the
domestic Chachangi Airlines overshot
the runway at Murtala Muhammed
airport, while yet another overshot the
runway at the airport in Jos in central Nigeria a day earlier • June 24, 2005: A Russian aircraft
belonging to Harka Air crash- landed
at the MMA, all the people on board
died • July 6, 2005, Port Harcourt: an Air
France A330 plane crashed into a herd
of cattle at Port Harcourt airport
sustaining serious damage and killing
many of the cows. The airport had no
perimeter fence and herdsmen usually take their cattle across the tarmac,
sometimes abandoning them there. • July 23, 2005, a Lufthansa aircraft
crash-landed at Lagos airport and was
badly damaged, but no life was lost. • October 22, 2005: A Bellview Airlines
Boeing 737 airl iner with 117 people
on board crashes and disintegrates in
flames shortly after take-off from
Lagos. All on board killed. • December 10, 2005: A Sosoliso
Airlines DC-9 crashes in Port Harcourt,
killing all 103 on board. Most on board
were for schoolchildren going home
for Christmas. • September 17, 2006: A 18-seater
Dornier 228 Air Force transport plane,
carrying 15 senior army officers and
three crew members crashed leaving
only three survivors that sustained
serious injuries. The plane with registration number 228-212 crashed
in northern part of the country at Oko
village in Vandeikya local government
area of Benue State at about 10:30
a.m. • October 29, 2006: Aviation
Development Corporation Airline
Boeing 737 with 104 on board
crashes minutes after take-off from
Abuja’s airport during a rain storm. All
but 6 perished in the disaster. The spiritual leader of Nigeria’s Sunni
Muslims, His Eminence, the Sultan of
Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Maccido
was among the dead. • November 10, 2006: OAS Service
Helicopter crashed in Warri, Delta state
killing 4 on board. • August 2, 2007: Bristow-owned
helicopter crashed inside ExxonMobil
facility in Port Harcout. • March 15, 2008: Beechcraft 1900D
plane marked 5N-JAH, belonging to
Wing Aviation crashed in the
mountainous forest of Busi in Cross
River State on its way to Obudu
airstrip. The wreakage was not found until 6 months after the disappearance
of the aircraft. All 4 man crew on
board died.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Osota(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2012
yavo2: GEJ is the best leader we could ever get. The problem is that some people have seen his potential and are bent on damaging it. We need to see beyond our noses!
Very true!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bakila: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2012
deltalife: .Geg is a close uncle of mine but I can tell that he has been bewitched
guonno: MOST OF THE FOOLS THAT HATES GEJ ARE YORUBAS AND HAUSA/FULANI (THEIR ABUSIVE HUSBAND) PEOPLE. YOU KEEP BLAMING THE POOR MAN FOR THE CURSE YOUR YORUBA AND HAUSA UNCLES HAS BRUGHT ON US. FOR ALMOST 40YEARS, YOU PEOPLE HAVE RULED(HAUSA/FULANI RULES AND YORUBA FOLOW-FOLOWS THEM) NIGERIA WITHOUT RESULTS (!COMPARE GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA AND NIGERIA). NOW YOU WONT EVEN LET GEJ FINISH ONE YEAR BEFORE U YORUBAS SHOW UR SABOIC NATURE. THE NORTHERN RULERS PLACED NIGERIA IN A VERY DEEP SHIT HOLE THAT IT WOULD TAKE GEJ AT LEAST GOOD TWO YEARS TO START MAKING INPACT ON IT. IF GEJ HAD BEHAVED LIKE THE INHUMAN BABOON(OBASANJO) BY ATTACKING BH WITH FORCE AND KILLING MORE INNOCENT SOULS IT WOULD BE IN RECORD. GEJ IS THE BEST FOR NOW UNTIL PROVEN WORSE (COME 2015)! SO BEFORE U ILLITRATES UP NORTH AND U DIRTY SABO PIGS OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO CURSE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONE THAT WOULD SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE OF UR CURSE. ILLITRATES AND PIGS!
guonno: MOST OF THE FOOLS THAT HATES GEJ ARE YORUBAS AND HAUSA/FULANI (THEIR ABUSIVE HUSBAND) PEOPLE. YOU KEEP BLAMING THE POOR MAN FOR THE CURSE YOUR YORUBA AND HAUSA UNCLES HAS BRUGHT ON US. FOR ALMOST 40YEARS, YOU PEOPLE HAVE RULED(HAUSA/FULANI RULES AND YORUBA FOLOW-FOLOWS THEM) NIGERIA WITHOUT RESULTS (!COMPARE GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA AND NIGERIA). NOW YOU WONT EVEN LET GEJ FINISH ONE YEAR BEFORE U YORUBAS SHOW UR SABOIC NATURE. THE NORTHERN RULERS PLACED NIGERIA IN A VERY DEEP SHIT HOLE THAT IT WOULD TAKE GEJ AT LEAST GOOD TWO YEARS TO START MAKING INPACT ON IT. IF GEJ HAD BEHAVED LIKE THE INHUMAN BABOON(OBASANJO) BY ATTACKING BH WITH FORCE AND KILLING MORE INNOCENT SOULS IT WOULD BE IN RECORD. GEJ IS THE BEST FOR NOW UNTIL PROVEN WORSE (COME 2015)! SO BEFORE U ILLITRATES UP NORTH AND U DIRTY SABO PIGS OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO CURSE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONE THAT WOULD SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE OF UR CURSE. ILLITRATES AND PIGS!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Ejovwoke(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2012
Oh God wi happening to nigeria my beloved country................ [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Demdem(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2012
EagleNest: Nothing has been worst than this regime since I began to understand life!

What shocked shocked
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

I said the first 12months..

The 3million you're quoting isn't proven, and most of the deaths happened at the later stage of the war due to the naval blockade.

3 million is not proven shocked, then which number is proven 2.99 million hmmm, men get real, We all know the genesis of Boko Haram, is not GEJ, ask OBJ. I am not trying to exonerate GEJ but there are more evil ppl than him i guess.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by guonno: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2012
[b]MOST OF THE FOOLS THAT HATES GEJ ARE YORUBAS AND HAUSA/FULANI (THEIR ABUSIVE HUSBAND) PEOPLE. YOU KEEP BLAMING THE POORMAN FOR THE CURSE YOUR YORUBA AND HAUSA UNCLES HAS BRUGHT ON US. FOR ALMOST 40YEARS, YOU PEOPLE HAVE RULED(HAUSA/FULANI RULES AND YORUBA FOLOW-FOLOWS THEM) NIGERIA WITHOUT RESULTS (!COMPARE GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA AND NIGERIA). NOW YOU WONT EVEN LET GEJ FINISH ONE YEAR BEFORE U YORUBAS SHOW UR SABOIC NATURE. THE NORTHERN RULERS PLACED NIGERIAIN A VERY DEEP poo HOLE THAT IT WOULD TAKE GEJ AT LEAST GOOD TWO YEARS TO START MAKING INPACT ON IT. IF GEJ HAD BEHAVED LIKE THE INHUMAN BABOON(OBASANJO) BY ATTACKING BH WITH FORCE AND KILLING MORE INNOCENT SOULS IT WOULD BE IN RECORD. GEJ IS THE BEST FOR NOW UNTIL PROVEN WORSE (COME 2015)! SO BEFORE U ILLITRATES UP NORTH AND UDIRTY SABO PIGS OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO CURSE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONE THAT WOULD SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE OF UR CURSE. ILLITRATES AND PIGS!

[center]
THE LIST OF THOSE THAT DESTROYED THE COUNTRY THAT GEJ IS TRYING ALL HIS BEST TO REVIVE. NOTE : THESE PICTURES REPRESENTS ONLY FEW OF THEM![/center][/b]

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by deltalife(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2012
pdozie: The foundation of the house called Nigeria is weak. Weaked by hatred among ethnic units, by corruption, by quest for power. GEJ is a bit unfortunate to have inheritted such a country. And to answer your question - NO. his regime is not the worst. Rather, his regime is being projected as such which is not.
Like someone posted - was GEJ the reason why the plane crashed? Was he the person that directed that accidents at Lagos Ibadan road to happen? Is he the commander of Boko haram? No he's not.
Of course he may not have that attribute of being confrontational like OBJ (Every leader has his style). But is it not discouraging that in few cases where he took bold decisions all he got was riots (Ask Unilag, Nay MAUlag students).
Like I had maintained in previous posts, Nigeria needs to go back to regional form of Government as we had it in 60's. Not that its devoid of corruption but it takes away a level of hatred and ethnic rivalry. And yes, fighting corruption may be effective within that structure.
GEJ is not the problem but the Nigeria structure and its underlying foundations

You are probably one of the major problems of Nigeria. its not about the plane Crash, WHAT POLICY OF GEJ'S REGIME HAS BEEN FAVOURABLE to you as an individual, and to the country as a whole. The Uni-Lag is an example of impunity. A situation where a leader will not accept a mistake and currect it, in UNI-LAG the LAGOS there is the glory of it and the glory is now gone, infact I think you need to go back to school.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by mjconcept(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2012
pendusky: i hate dis topic@poster why did u decide to bring this topic now? How do u fink people wil react? Is GEJ d pilot nor dana mgt? Is GEJ the boko haram sponsors? Is GEJ ur enermy? Was GEJ President when in• January 5, 2000: SkyPower Express Airways Bandeirante 110P1A crashes
on landing in Abuja killing 17. •October 26, 2000: Dornier aircraft plunged into a thick bush near the Niger Delta, 6 occupants injured. • May 4, 2002: EAS Airlines’ BAC
1-11-500 with 105 people on board crashed and burst into flames in a poor, densely populated suburb of
Kano. 76 on board killed, including 72
on the ground bringing it to a total 148 dead. • November 30, 2003, a Cargo aircraft
of Hydro Cargo, Brussels, Belgium,
crash landed. • March 6, 2004: An aenail spray
aircraft with registration number
5NBEF belonging to Berfieex Nigeria
Ltd, crashed at the Bauchi Airport. • July 26, 2004: Pan African Airlines’
helicopter crashed into the Atlantic
Ocean in Eacraros, Delta State, 4 people
on board died. • December 29, 2004: A Boeing 727
of Chanchangi Airlines belly- landed at
the MMA. •December 29, 2004: A Kenya Airlines
aircraft crashed- landed at the MMA
due to gear fault. • January 28, 2005: A Nigeria Air
Force fighter plane crashed into a
farmland in Yar Kanya, Kano State. • February 25, 2005: ADC’s B73
aircraft had its tyre burnt while landing
at Yola airport. • March 27, 2005: A Boeing 737 of
Bellview had one of its engines caught
fire. • June 11/12, 2005: Lagos: a Boeing
727-200 aircraft belonging to the
domestic Chachangi Airlines overshot
the runway at Murtala Muhammed
airport, while yet another overshot the
runway at the airport in Jos in central Nigeria a day earlier • June 24, 2005: A Russian aircraft
belonging to Harka Air crash- landed
at the MMA, all the people on board
died • July 6, 2005, Port Harcourt: an Air
France A330 plane crashed into a herd
of cattle at Port Harcourt airport
sustaining serious damage and killing
many of the cows. The airport had no
perimeter fence and herdsmen usually take their cattle across the tarmac,
sometimes abandoning them there. • July 23, 2005, a Lufthansa aircraft
crash-landed at Lagos airport and was
badly damaged, but no life was lost. • October 22, 2005: A Bellview Airlines
Boeing 737 airl iner with 117 people
on board crashes and disintegrates in
flames shortly after take-off from
Lagos. All on board killed. • December 10, 2005: A Sosoliso
Airlines DC-9 crashes in Port Harcourt,
killing all 103 on board. Most on board
were for schoolchildren going home
for Christmas. • September 17, 2006: A 18-seater
Dornier 228 Air Force transport plane,
carrying 15 senior army officers and
three crew members crashed leaving
only three survivors that sustained
serious injuries. The plane with registration number 228-212 crashed
in northern part of the country at Oko
village in Vandeikya local government
area of Benue State at about 10:30
a.m. • October 29, 2006: Aviation
Development Corporation Airline
Boeing 737 with 104 on board
crashes minutes after take-off from
Abuja’s airport during a rain storm. All
but 6 perished in the disaster. The spiritual leader of Nigeria’s Sunni
Muslims, His Eminence, the Sultan of
Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Maccido
was among the dead. • November 10, 2006: OAS Service
Helicopter crashed in Warri, Delta state
killing 4 on board. • August 2, 2007: Bristow-owned
helicopter crashed inside ExxonMobil
facility in Port Harcout. • March 15, 2008: Beechcraft 1900D
plane marked 5N-JAH, belonging to
Wing Aviation crashed in the
mountainous forest of Busi in Cross
River State on its way to Obudu
airstrip. The wreakage was not found until 6 months after the disappearance
of the aircraft. All 4 man crew on
board died.
Bittyend is a well known bigot, thats why I avoid replying his comments full of thrash.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2012
@poster dat poll is wrong so far so good GEJ regime have not been good so far but let's not 4get he just completed his 1st year and still av 3 more to go its callous to compare him with others now. Let him complete his tenure 1st 3yrs is enough time 4 tins to change *just saying*
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bakila: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2012
deltalife: .[b]Geg is a close uncle of mine but I can tell that he has been bewitched
and sincerely his regime is the worst and no

When relations speak a bigot should keep quiet.
[quote author=guonno]MOST OF THE FOOLS THAT HATES GEJ ARE YORUBAS AND HAUSA/FULANI (THEIR ABUSIVE HUSBAND) PEOPLE. YOU KEEP BLAMING THE POOR MAN FOR THE CURSE YOUR YORUBA AND HAUSA UNCLES HAS BRUGHT ON US. FOR ALMOST 40YEARS, YOU PEOPLE HAVE RULED(HAUSA/FULANI RULES AND YORUBA FOLOW-FOLOWS THEM) NIGERIA WITHOUT RESULTS (!COMPARE GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA AND NIGERIA). NOW YOU WONT EVEN LET GEJ FINISH ONE YEAR BEFORE U YORUBAS SHOW UR SABOIC NATURE. THE NORTHERN RULERS PLACED NIGERIA IN A VERY DEEP SHIT HOLE THAT IT WOULD TAKE GEJ AT LEAST GOOD TWO YEARS TO START MAKING INPACT ON IT. IF GEJ HAD BEHAVED LIKE THE INHUMAN BABOON(OBASANJO) BY ATTACKING BH WITH FORCE AND KILLING MORE INNOCENT SOULS IT WOULD BE IN RECORD. GEJ IS THE BEST FOR NOW UNTIL PROVEN WORSE (COME 2015)! SO BEFORE U ILLITRATES UP NORTH AND U DIRTY SABO PIGS OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO CURSE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONE THAT WOULD SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE OF UR CURSE. ILLITRATES AND
PIGS!
[quote author=
deltalife].[b]Geg is a close uncle of mine but I can tell that he has been bewitched
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by bakila: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2012

Who are the thieves that love GEJ? You and other criminals like you.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by achi4u(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2012
freshmoney:

Listen to your stale self again you slowpoke! What a waste of gamete! You deserve authoritatively to be hanged. What conscientious activities have you channeled towards your country aggrandisement? Come on unprincipled idio..t, keep wagging your misguided tongue towards the Yorubas you bellicose goat!
guy easy,u talk as if u don't know the home truth.

internt combatgrin
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by maxit2(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2012
We NIGERIANS are fools.... you who wrote this thread is a FOOL.... GEJ is NOT as wicked as the ordinary Nigerian who is a criminal...
You FOOLISH lagosians should stop using AC/PDP to hate on our president.. The ONLY reason there is Boko-Haram today is because of evil nothern leaders who wants to attain office at all cost.. BOKO-HARAM is strictly political..

AS FOR GEJ.. He is a good man. But he is NOT a good President. He is not a good president because he is president of Nigeria. You MUST be a monkey to rule monkies...
When you are president of Lucifer's own country, you have to have a STRONG heart. You have to be a killer. Jonathan is nothing like that.

To me. Yar Ardua and Jonathan has got similarities. They are good people. The only reason Yar-Dua survived was due to his ethnicity/religion.
OBJ is the BEAST of all. Even after office he is still damaging this country. Fixing corrupt leaders, Check his approach to the Niger Delta and the approach of Yar Adua.

Please GEJ.. resign from office and leave this JUNGLE CALLED NIGERIA.. You can't make it..
Please go so that another FOOL from the north who has been bombing people to attain power can come and govern us...

. Education is not a basis for intelligence. It should come Naturally. FU*CK 9JA CITIZENS... Even Obama cannot stop a parent from bribing his way to give his child admission in schools. Obama cannot stop kidnappers, obama cannot stop Yahoo Boys... Obama cannot make Nairalanders intelligent. Obama cannot make an average Northerner embrace education.

1 Like

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by akinwaleok: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2012
Ikenna Nweke: The yorubas are the problem of this great nation.How can one say that GEJ administration is the worse tha that of maradonaic IBB, satanic Abacha,evil OBJ or lazy Yar'Adua.Tinubu has decieved the entire yoruba nation.the posters here do not know anything about Nigeria history0
dont compare GEJ with, he has just spent a year with thousand of scurs dead, ooh this is killler's regime
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by jamil2(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2012
Ikenna Nweke: The yorubas are the problem of this great nation.How can one say that GEJ administration is the worse tha that of maradonaic IBB, satanic Abacha,evil OBJ or lazy Yar'Adua.Tinubu has decieved the entire yoruba nation.the posters here do not know anything about Nigeria history

Dude you are sentimental last i checked Ojukwu should be a guardian angel to the great nation called Nigeria and, however he never perpetrate any devilish act except killing of millions igbo including your grand-grandparent.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by ememonl(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2012
When people talk about what GoodLuck did or didnt do, i get amazed.

First the bokoharam issue; has no one ever cared to remember that the north has a very powerful traditional/ flow of authority system?
The Sultan of Sokoto is infact regarded by many northern elites as the actual leader of Nigeria. Does it not make sense then that he should be able to
call his boys to order? Just the same way the southern traditional leaders who even have far less control over their subjects, were able to call the Niger delta boys to oder?

Look let us stop decieving ourselves, the whole problem Goodluck is facing is because the north is percieving that the devilish hold they had on this country is slipping away from them. OBJ was their man which is why no one disturbed him. Remember it was even IBB that gave him the power you also recall that to prove his loyalty OBJ frequently attended the mosque for friday prayers with the housa fulani elite.

GEJ was Gods plan to liberate us on our jubilee year (remember the 50 years of freedom from bondage proclaimed in the bible? yea that is Jonathan. SO get your reasoning straight guys, it is not about GEJ's non performance, it is about the north discrediting him. We must understand that politics and government is the main business of the north, they loose that they got nothing else to use in maintaining their extravagant lifestyles of wives, concubines and subjects. So if you think things are bad now, just wait till 2015 to see for yourself how fiercely a wounded lion will fight to defend his pride.

Certainly Northerners are Nigerians, my mum is infact a northerner, so their is nothing wrong with them holding power, but what is unacceptable is to dehumanize us through poverty simply bacause they are more interested in looting the country than in serving its citizens. And then their is this issue with a lot of the northern elites being imigrants from Chad, Niger, Senegal, Mali, etc. Thus putting the interest of these countries ahead of Nigeria's..., its just so painful...!.

...So Guys before your join efforts in Abusing and demoralizing GEJ next time, better be sure who's side you are on ( The side of our common good, or the side of a narrow parochial interest at the expense of your own Good), bacause their is no middle ground.

3 Likes

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2012
Yea, no doubt. If u guys insist GEJ is d worst LEADER eva, also accept d fact dat u lot are d WORST FOLLOWERs eva to answer nigerians. A generation of IDLERs, DAY DREAMERs, LOUSY N LAZY BACK-SITTERs, BLAME TRADERs, GOSSIP MERCHANTs and wat hv u.
EVERY SOCIETY MUST GET D KINDA LEADER THEY DESERVE.
Because GEJ did nt catch d crashed plane mid air like some super man, he's nw d worst president abi?
I stil insist dat som people dat put up all dis anti-GEJ posts here has links wit BUHARI d BLOOD BABARIAN!
The self acclaimed BABOON N MONKEY ZOO KEEPER.

1 Like

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by jamil2(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2012
maxi-t:
Obama cannot make an average Northerner embrace education.

You! what is your problem? must you typed on Northerners it will be good for you continue fighting with your fellow up south and count out Northerners from your stupidity.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by pdpiperpippen: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2012
Considering the fact that things never get better, yes! The subsequent government wld be worse.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by CuteTj(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2012
He regime isn't the worst for now but in little or no time, he may end up being the worst. I read the book - WHY WE STRUCK (story of the first Nigerian coup). It was written and i quote- Nzeogwu and i had dubbed Ironsi's government, ''the do nothing government.'' He was really afraid to move his feet. He therefore dragged and dragged his feet instead of moving them. Therefore he clasped and clasped them instead of lifting them - Adewale Ademoyega, 1981. From what was written above im forced to liken Yar adua and GEJ's govt. to Ironsi's government. But what about Gowon, IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo & Yar' adua's regime? They all didn't take Nigeria to the promised land. Corruption characterized IBB's govt., Dictatorship characterized Abacha's govt., Disrespect for the rule of law characterized Obasanjo's govt., Slow to action characterized Yar adua's govt., and what characterized Yar adua's govt., has continued and has reached unbelievable heights under GEJ including corruption and disrepect for the rule of law. GEJ's actions and inactions seem not to be in the best interest of ordinary Nigerians and he his fast losing the goodwill he enjoyed from them. If he continues in this manner, then his regime may end up being the worst.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2012
BlackPikiN: How can it be the worst when you had Obj's regime?
You know how many plane crashes happen during his time, eh Alh harem.

How many death happen during Abacha and IBB time. You must quit smoking pepper!
gerroutt
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by maxit2(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2012
@JAMIL...
Seriously, you must be a very stupid person.. You are i know it's fact that Northern Nigeria has the highest rate of illiteracy. For you to have a computer, know how to post on forums. Means you are atleast a secondary school graduate.
But unlike your previous northern leaders. You dont see the illiteracy around you as a problem. Infact you enjoy it. You know if those UGLY(literally ugly faced) people around you become educated. You will no longer be able to deceive them. They will stop bliving your nonesense of bloodshed. They will no longer follow ur religion without questions. They will start thinking as humans and not like some remote controlled carmel.
@JAMIL i'm actually talking about your uncles, your cousins and others... Please do something to help them. Join in the fight to take education to the NORTH. That is what GEJ is trying to do. But you prefer he goes all out with BOMBS and GUNS and start killing both the boko haram and everyone else.... He is not a like you guys that believes in bloodShed.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by jamil2(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

I stil insist dat som people dat put up all dis anti-GEJ posts here has links wit BUHARI d BLOOD BABARIAN!
The self acclaimed BABOON N MONKEY ZOO KEEPER.

Was Buhari originated this thread? Kindly if you don’t have whatsoever worthy to underwrite better off from the topic.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by kayslimshady(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2012
sadNigerians are vry diffclt to Govern...wen did Jonathan turnd Boko haram/Dana Air. Dnt be too sentimental about U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ judgmnt pls. Though he has his own lapses. Naija till I die
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by honeymix77(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2012
gej met a lot of wrought on ground, it is too early to judge dis him. but my issue is wat has he done and hw far is he willing to do his job, he should take d bull by the horn. it is not good for blood to be flowing it is getting too much.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by ememonl(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
CuteTj: He regime isn't the worst for now but in little or no time, he may end up being the worst. I read the book - WHY WE STRUCK (story of the first Nigerian coup). It was written and i quote- Nzeogwu and i had dubbed Ironsi's government, ''the do nothing government.'' He was really afraid to move his feet. He therefore dragged and dragged his feet instead of moving them. Therefore he clasped and clasped them instead of lifting them - Adewale Ademoyega, 1981. From what was written above im forced to liken Yar adua and GEJ's govt. to Ironsi's government. But what about Gowon, IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo & Yar' adua's regime? They all didn't take Nigeria to the promised land. Corruption characterized IBB's govt., Dictatorship characterized Abacha's govt., Disrespect for the rule of law characterized Obasanjo's govt., Slow to action characterized Yar adua's govt., and what characterized Yar adua's govt., has continued and has reached unbelievable heights under GEJ including corruption and disrepect for the rule of law. GEJ's actions and inactions seem not to be in the best interest of ordinary Nigerians and he his fast losing the goodwill he enjoyed from them. If he continues in this manner, then his regime may end up being the worst.

So what do you want him to do? biuld power stations to meet Nigerias power needs over night, go on the road with an anti bokoharam tester, and shoot any one who tests positive to bokoharam huh. These regime is working, just that it is not blowing its trumpet, check fertilizers which are neccessary to grow your food, check work going on at airports and aviation generally, check commencement of industrialization and processing of agric products etc. The question now is, what are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by amosy007: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
jamil!:

You! what is your problem? must you typed on Northerners it will be good for you continue fighting with your fellow up south and count out Northerners from your stupidity.

Then why can't u tell ur northern cattle fhuckers to get d fhuck outta Nigeria with their backward mentality and leave south alone with their problem ...foool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ / Emir Sanusi: Ban Child Brides, Under-18 Marriage / Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.