Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,236 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote (14268 Views)

Poll: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History?

Yes: 73% (266 votes)
No: 26% (98 votes)
This poll has ended

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan / Nigeria History Makers In Pictures / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by shizzle11(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ngwakwe:

The question should be:
Is Bittyend the worst registered member of Nairaland as it relates to some of his noted qualities in this forum?

Tribalism
Derailing of threads
Insulting anybody that does not hold his believes or support his opinions
Full of himself
Inability to differentiate between proven facts and intellectual opinions
Replies before comprehending the Opinion Editor's question or matters/issues under discussion
And many more too numerous to mention.

Am sorry Bittyend in anyway my observations may offend you, but its just a personal observation. It may be true to others or exactly the opposite

Goog observation bro, i'm with on this!
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by phem1e: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2012
its d worst eva since i knw abt politics
[color=#770077][/color] angry
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by dont8(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2012
I think it's too early to judge his perfomance, nations are transformed with good agenda, does GEJ boast of this? Time shall tell.
Re: Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote by elari(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
Slizbeat: It would not and would never be, am nt being offensive bt i av 2 let u knw, weda olda or younger than me, if u tink its worst, then u r a BIG UNEDUCATED FOOL, is Gej the pilot that drove d plane? Is he the Dana mgt? Is he sheik ibrahim of bk.h? Gej haters. The problem wit us is that we dont knw our problem, simple. Al we do is complain n sit back witout doin nothing, absolute rubbish, we are all fools including me n our govt. Gej is inclusive.
. . .u are an ediot. Did obj single handedly pick a double barrel gun and blow up d brains of people in Odi, ZakiBiam and all those who died during election periods? He is the head and as such must be account. Once again mundane slowpoke neva insult any1 here till u r insulted. 4rm me 2 u ediot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Unveil New National Carrier On October 1st / Timi Frank Distance Self From N40bn Claim, Challenges FIRS To Sue Him / 2023: Twist As PDP Chieftains Push For Northern Party Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.