Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary (13556 Views)

Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Slyr0x: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
The Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and its Presidential Candidate in the last 2011 general elections, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), have attributed the last Sunday Dana aircraft crash to the high level of corruption ravaging the nation.

The Party who expressed shocked over the incident which claimed the lives of 153 passengers, also called for probe over the untimely death of the victims.

Buhari personally said the corruption in the Aviation sector was the major reasons why planes crashed in the country.

The former Military Head of State noted that “two former Ministers of Aviation are undergoing prosecution for corruption.

“This pervasive corruption by the successive PDP-led Federal Government, as regards administration of the aviation sector, have corrupted this important sector of the nation state that industry’s best practices are often circumvented at will by the airline operators. The result of these infractions is what we witness with Air disasters!”

According to a statement in Abuja by the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Rotimi Fashakin, said “But we doubt the sincerity of the PDP-led Federal Government in unearthing the real causes of these disasters.”

Fashakin said the weak handling of the probes will never get the country to develop positively.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/06/05/corruption-in-aviation-sector-caused-the-plane-crash-buhari-cpc/
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by yorke1: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
Buhari should keep shut there. Useless bigot.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by kiviglomi: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
This man should shut up oooooo! we already know and we are tired of his wanting to make front page. rubbish.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by ikee(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mr Buhari is Right. Infact am tired of this PDP led federal Govt. But i beleive that God will catch ALL of them one by one.

6 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by carlos86: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
Playing politics with deaths of people.This bigot has no conscience

2 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by kiviglomi: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Ikee: We already know but can you and the big fool shut up for ones? is PDP now dana air? or did a PDP person fly the plane? senseless bigots. nonsense, shut up if you don't know what to say. *smh*

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by yorke1: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
ikee: Mr Buhari is Right. Infact am tired of this PDP led federal Govt. But i beleive that God will catch ALL of them one by one.
And you think CPC headed by Boko Buhari would be the Messiah? Wake up Dreamer!

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Yorisb: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
carlos86: Playing politics with deaths of people.This bigot has no conscience

+1
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2012

The man is utterly shameless and wicked.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Henley96: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by ikee(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
yorke1:
That's your own opinion. Boko haram is led by no other one than PDP. Try to be Conscious man!

3 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by T9ksy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2012

Conscience ke? The id.iot does not know the meaning of the word.

Conscience does not exist in Ayathollah Buhari's lexicon. Its an alien concept to the mad blood-thirsty mullah.

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by ikee(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
kiviglomi: @Ikee: We already know but can you and the big fool shut up for ones? is PDP now dana air? or did a PDP person fly the plane? senseless bigots. nonsense, shut up if you don't know what to say. *smh*
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Be wise.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Yorisb: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
ikee: Mr Buhari is Right. Infact am tired of this PDP led federal Govt. But i beleive that God will catch ALL of them one by one.

Quit showing the world how cretinous u can be. . .

Now, who caused the Air cargo to crash in Ghana the other day; Fed Govt?

Who caused the Sosoliso air crash that happened some donkey years ago? PDP abi?

On Sept 23 1992 A Nigerian military-transport plane crashed soon after takeoff from Lagos, killing all 163 people aboard and PDP caused that too?

Dude, If wasn't fasting today, I would have called u a big foooool!

2 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by ronkebp(f): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
NIGERIANS, WAKE-UP AND START SAVING LIVES!!!!!!DON'T ALLOW WHAT YOU WILL EAT AND DRINK TO RUIN YOUR NEIGHBOURS AND YOUR FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!When are we going to ever learn?.

I just hope the airline will be sued.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by rusher14: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
I guess we know who the bigots are here.
Even if a man is from the opposition doesn't he get kudos for saying what is the gospel truth?
He may have his issues but when we keep shutting him down even when he is in the right then we are the problem.

5 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by malc619(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
Buhari personally said the [size=16pt]corruption in the Aviation sector was the major reasons why planes crashed[/size] in the country.

Whether you like Buhari or not, I doubt if you can disprove the above line....

5 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by KnowAll(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

some of u idioooots ruled by foooooolllls deserve the kind of leaders u have. If anything else, Buhari would bring some wisdom to the senile Governance we are practising at the moment, and his anti-corruption stance and precedence cannot be matched by any other Nigerian leader including the drunking fisherman in Aso ROck. Take out those tribalistic cloak preventing u guys from seeing clearly and beyond your nose ridge and put on your common-sensical googgles and think logically. Like some people say, it is always good to put your money where your mouth is, how many of u idiooots can give Jo-boy your money to manage for you, let us call a spade a spade, I can bet my last dollar, none of you. undecided

The Pakistanis are about to come off the road to perdition which have bedevilled them for sometime now, while we are still walllowing in the ignomyny of self-lout, tribal bickering and hatred. sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee undecided

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2012/05/201253164025468840.html

3 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Demdem(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
yorke1:

u are wrong. PDP = EVil Boko

as stated by the NSA.

Buhari is on point.

5 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by malc619(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf:

The man is utterly shameless and wicked.

Buhari personally said the corruption in the Aviation sector was the major reasons why planes crashed in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Buhari is evil.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
Buhari the way u shout corruption every time one would think its ur surname. Oh sorry u have a worse surname Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by jmaine: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
ROSSIKE: [size=18pt]Buhari is evil.[/size]

[size=18pt]Affirmed [/size]
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Godmann(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
Animals.

The death will soon hit all of us.

Just like the JEWS of OLD, We want Messiah but must tell God who the messiah is.

Can something good come out of Jerusalem? Is Buhari right or wrong, or is it because Buhari said it that we must all shout him down.

Thank God, the rich in particular will always be the ones to be hit by Plane Crashes. Let the Corruption continue! let all bribe our ways, fly dead planes and kill more of our people.

My only Regret is that the Presidency can always maintain his personal planes. But the Senators and the Governors including the Ministers and the Commissioners cannot a;ll escape the dead planes on our skies. Those that try to, the potholes on our roads will catch.

Oh God, may the the impact of our corrupt nation catch up only with the corrupts; in these way, we can laugh and learn a serious lesson.

In these way we can recognise the true Messiah when we see one.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by BBDelta(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2012

5 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by monkeyleg: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
Again Most miss the simple point of accepting the truth. What the CPC secretay has said is right. Or do we all want to deny that Corruption and misrule is what has finished the country including the aviation sector Can anyone here boldly say that is a LIE But no, we would rather chase after the shadow and forget that substance, becuase as I have often said the typical Nigerian is political Lazy.

I Declare it here that the only Ministry fully functional and working to excellent is the Ministry of Corruption. Let us continue to deceive ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by nerodenero: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
malc619:

I think Buhari is on point here.The Country needs a change but I dont think Buhari is the change we are looking forward to having.

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by ronkebp(f): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
malc619:

Is it only in aviation that we have politics, how about lives that have been lost, because of the politics in Nigeria,?all of them are ruling without sense. How many lives have been lost in that lagos-ibadan expressway, majorly because of the Trucks that are parked on the roadside and are still parked there. My question is, so the State government, especially of lagos, ogun and oyo cannot cometogether to buy a land on that same expressway inorder to create a parking lot for these trucks??
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by tryoliviame: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
Buhari,PDP all shd go to hell, they are all the same jare and buhari shd stop playing politics by holding on and escalating every of GEJ mistakes jst to make headlines in front page. Buhari shd do something positive for dis country not until in power. jst sick of dis buhari guy
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by rusher14: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
If any of the contributors saying buhari is evil can prove he is at least 35 years old, and so has witnessed his/her governance i perhaps would begin to pay mind to your sentiments but if you are living on hearsay without being a living witness to his leadership then i guess you need to go back to your history books.
without going into too much details we all know in the period of his administration you couldn't throw any thrash out of your vehicle, you couldn't get to school late as a student, you couldn't cross the highway and of course crime was on the decline. but i guess Nigerians don't want that. We are all praying this commotion continues hoping it would get to us and we can exercise our avarice and loot the treasury. That is why this man would be called evil.
Funny people said so about Christ himself... well i guess it's the nature of primitive man.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by jmaine: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
[size=18pt]What has Buhari achieved or done to alleviate suffering and social vices in his immediate surrounding . . .[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by ebamma(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
so mr buhari since u are not corrupt,tell us how u have the money to campaign for three times now,cos i'm sure your pension can't buy u even the nomination form,not to talk of campaign expenses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking / Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence / Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.