Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary (13570 Views)

Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by reindeer: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
It is obvious some people are so fixated in theirr hatred for Buhari that thye won't even read before commenting on his person.
Once again you've so much focused on the messenger that the very important message is lost on you all.
Regardless of what you think of him, his statement can't be any more correct.
It is now very obvious who the real bigots are.
Going by some people here, Nigeria is certainly not ready for change. This accident claimed the lives of people from all corners of the country, death didn't choose by tribe or ethnicity. If we face facts, we save lives, if not the deaths will keep happening and will keep coming closer home.

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
Appleeyes:

I'd also like to know
We'd also like 2 know what Mr Fresh Air, who is d present Commander-in-chief is,has,will doing/done/do for d country which he presently leads?
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by laykhorn(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
ronkebp: NIGERIANS, WAKE-UP AND START SAVING LIVES!!!!!!DON'T ALLOW WHAT YOU WILL EAT AND DRINK TO RUIN YOUR NEIGHBOURS AND YOUR FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!When are we going to ever learn?.

I just hope the airline will be sued.
Definitely!!! If i was GEJ, i would ask all person involved be given life sentence so other fools lyk them will learn.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
reindeer: It is obvious some people are so fixated in theirr hatred for Buhari that thye won't even read before commenting on his person.
Once again you've so much focused on the messenger that the very important message is lost on you all.
Going by some people here, Nigeria is certainly not ready for change. This accident claimed the lives of people from all corners of the country, death didn't choose by tribe or ethnicity. If we face facts, we save lives, if not the deaths will keep happening and will keep coming closer home.

Glad you realise it, bro.

The red-eyed, sharia promoting mullah is a youth corper killing, boko haram lord.
No one gives a monkeys phuck about what he says. He might as well lock himself in the loo and engage in faecal conversations.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
reindeer: It is obvious some people are so fixated in theirr hatred for Buhari that thye won't even read before commenting on his person.
God bless u
laykhorn:
Definitely!!! If i was GEJ, i would ask all person involved be given life sentence so other fools lyk them will learn.
Who? Gej? d balless president? or is there anyother Gej?

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf:

Glad you realise it, bro.

The red-eyed, sharia promoting mullah is a youth corper killing, boko haram lord.
No one gives a monkeys phuck about what he says. He might as well lock himself in the loo and engage in faecal conversations.
my friend stop making noise. . u should be tutoring ur paymaster on how 2 shed crocodile tears in a more professional way.And please tell him dat we have not seen light in our area 4 over a week now.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by KnowAll(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
@BEAF

come and earn your money on this thread! your guy's caracas has been thrown to the wolves? This is what you get paid for shocked

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by jmaine: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
Appleeyes:

I'd also like to know

Am equally waiting for his dogs and baboons to provide us with sterile answers . . . .All he (Buhari) does is come out every four years to contest, when he can't even affect his immediate small cubicle he calls daura positively grin
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
philip0906:
my friend stop making noise. . u should be tutoring ur paymaster on how 2 shed crocodile tears in a more professional way.And please tell him dat we have not seen light in our area 4 over a week now.

Stop staggering, stammering and misfiring.
Bruv, expend this energy saving an almajiri today. Thank you.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by DaRapture: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
Slyr0x: The Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and its Presidential Candidate in the last 2011 general elections, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), have attributed the last Sunday Dana aircraft crash to the high level of corruption ravaging the nation.

The Party who expressed shocked over the incident which claimed the lives of 153 passengers, also called for probe over the untimely death of the victims.

Buhari personally said the corruption in the Aviation sector was the major reasons why planes crashed in the country.

The former Military Head of State noted that “two former Ministers of Aviation are undergoing prosecution for corruption.

“This pervasive corruption by the successive PDP-led Federal Government, as regards administration of the aviation sector, have corrupted this important sector of the nation state that industry’s best practices are often circumvented at will by the airline operators. The result of these infractions is what we witness with Air disasters!”

According to a statement in Abuja by the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Rotimi Fashakin, said “But we doubt the sincerity of the PDP-led Federal Government in unearthing the real causes of these disasters.”

Fashakin said the weak handling of the probes will never get the country to develop positively.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/06/05/corruption-in-aviation-sector-caused-the-lane-crash-buhari-cpc/

Yeah, so says one of major beneficiaries of such extensive corruption. cheesy So, this gov. didn't seek to deal with this curruption in the sector before it lead to the loss of lives? Nigeria and most of Africa as a whole is not only backward, but upside down as well. cheesy
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
KnowAll: @BEAF

come and earn your money on this thread! your guy's caracas has been thrown to the wolves? This is what you get paid for shocked

You sound hungry. Is your family paying me?

No one buys intelligence and I have that over you, I will whip you intellectually and bed your woman to top it.
Thats Beaf, like hurricane of Mike Tyson uppercuts, one man lynch brigade.

Tremble.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by monkeyleg: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2012
So the problem here is that Buhari or CPC secretary Said it?? Is that more inmportant than the FACT that CoRRUPTIOn and MISRULE are FAST KILLING the Nation The Typical Nigerian, Misguided and totally lacking in common sense.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by rusher14: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf:

You sound hungry. Is your family paying me?

No one buys intelligence and I have that over you, I will whip you intellectually and bed your woman to top it.
Thats Beaf, like hurricane of Mike Tyson uppercuts, one man lynch brigade.

Tremble.
The level of your intelligence. angry
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
rusher14:
The level of your intelligence. angry

...Is like a skyscraper compared to yours and that of the dog/baboon, Buhari.
Next!
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf:

Stop staggering, stammering and misfiring.
Bruv, expend this energy saving an almajiri today. Thank you.
hehehe. . .clueless you grin grin grin
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Omen100(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf:

The man is utterly shameless and wicked.

just like the shameless beaf the jonathan arse licker grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Trustyd1:
in his time what did he do for us, let him just keep his truth to himself.
Corruption free. . .Go figure cool
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Someone better tell that Buhari clown to bring back our youth corpers.
We want to know why his name always springs to life whenever there is blood.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by rusher14: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf: Someone better tell that Buhari clown to bring back our youth corpers.
And what do you know about service?
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
Omen100:

Dude, take time out to look around yourself and save an almajiri today. GEJ has built 400 schools for them. Buhari? Zero.
Yet, they are Buhari's people. Why is the old man so desperate for power? shocked
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf: Someone better tell that Buhari clown to bring back our youth corpers.
who spills d blood? GEJ ofcourse cool
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by monkeyleg: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Beaf,

why dont you ask your brother Goddy, why since he has been presiding over this nation, the Good people of this country have known nothing but misery.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
Omen100:

The man is utterly shameless and wicked. Die if you like.
He has the blood of our youth corpers on his hands, killed by the almajiri's he has deprived of childhood and an education.

Let Buhari first heal his sickly environment before daring to talk to Nigerians.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, take time out to look around yourself and save an almajiri today. GEJ has built 400 schools for them. Buhari? Zero.
Yet, they are Buhari's people. Why is the old man so desperate for power? shocked
Which almajiri school? looooool.u r a clown grin grin grin grin
Besides its June and ur paymaster said Boko Haram would be wiped out latest,this month. . .Kindly update us grin grin grin
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by TonySpike: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
ronkebp:

Is it only in aviation that we have politics, how about lives that have been lost, because of the politics in Nigeria,?all of them are ruling without sense. How many lives have been lost in that lagos-ibadan expressway, majorly because of the Trucks that are parked on the roadside and are still parked there. My question is, so the State government, especially of lagos, ogun and oyo cannot cometogether to buy a land on that same expressway inorder to create a parking lot for these trucks??

Have you asked yourself the major reasons why we have so much tankers along the Lagos axis? The reason is simple - we import most of our fuel in Nigeria and about 70% comes through Lagos ports alone. This, again, is the production of chronic corruption in the polity.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Abeg, somebody bera build a zoo so we can keep Buhari there jare!
Then people can throw raw meat and blood in for him to eat.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by KnowAll(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Beaf

I can see you are fighting tooth and nail to earn your next bucks from Aso Rock, omo dada, stick around here for a little while, by the way I wrote an insight about a fast train proposal earlier on, can u please pass that proposal to your mentor for free of charge, I don't need a dime from Aso Rock, all I want him to do is to start implementing public works that would benefit the masses.

We don tire for all these blood wey your oga dey cause all over the country! undecided

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by jmaine: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf: [size=18pt]Abeg, somebody bera build a zoo so we can keep Buhari there jare!
Then people can throw raw meat and blood in for him to eat.[/size]

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
philip0906:
Which almajiri school? looooool.u r a clown grin grin grin grin
Besides its June and ur paymaster said Boko Haram would be wiped out latest,this month. . .Kindly update us grin grin grin

GEJ has built 400 almajiri schools in Buhari's environment. Something which Buhari has shamefully failed to do in all his time in govt (from 1970, until he served with Abacha). That is a debasing disgrace if ever there was one.

Like I said earlier, the man can lock himself away in the loo and hold faecal conversations between himself and whatever inhabits the toilet bowl. Nigerians do not value desperate red-eyed, youth corper killing vampires.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by monkeyleg: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
All Buhari did was say the truth. Yet boys are here Shieting Brick over it

2 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
Monkey-monkey! How forest? grin
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by monkeyleg: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Beaf My Warri broda. You still dey do this kind thing? I think say by now you go done chop belle full. Your boyfriend dey fall your hand oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft / Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa / Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.