Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,235 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary (13572 Views)

Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Akiika: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
To all of you dumbledors attacking Buhari for exercising his fundamental human right to freedom of speech, i'm yet to read any of your comments that proves his statement otherwise. See beyond these st.upid ethnic and/or religious sentiments of yours'...it's irritating. The question is: Is this disaster traceable to corruption? i'll bet it's 1000% likely. Hate him for being a muslim or a northerner but he remains the least corrupt of all the armed robbers guised as politicians running this God forsaken country of ours.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
KnowAll: @Beaf

I can see you are fighting tooth and nail to earn your next bucks from Aso Rock, omo dada, stick around here for a little while, by the way I wrote an insight about a fast train proposal earlier on, can u please pass that proposal to your mentor for free of charge, I don't need a dime from Aso Rock, all I want him to do is to start implementing public works that would benefit the masses.

[size=18pt]We don tire for all these blood wey your oga dey cause all over the country[/size]! undecided
Tire sef na underestimation. . .Nigerians don dey frustrate.C as people dey fight up and down 4 road 2day.Everybody bood dey hot.
Beaf:

GEJ has built 400 almajiri schools in Buhari's environment. Something which Buhari has shamefully failed to do in all his time in govt (from 1970, until he served with Abacha). That is a debasing disgrace if ever there was one.

Like I said earlier, the man can lock himself away in the loo and hold faecal conversations between himself and whatever inhabits the toilet bowl. Nigerians do not value desperate red-eyed, youth corper killing vampires.
oya clap 4 ya sef. . .gej built 400 almajiri schools my foot. D point of this thread is simple- Corruption in ur paymaster's period has been unprecedented. Ur paymaster cannot match Buhari when it comes 2 corruption free presidents.I saw a thread where u were exposed trying hard 2 finger Buhari in Nigeri's debt palava.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by aljharem(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
monkeyleg: @Beaf My Warri broda. You still dey do this kind thing? I think say by now you go done chop belle full. Your boyfriend dey fall your hand oh.

You sure say Beaf na warri bros ?

Abeg make una check e origin well well because the warri people wey I know no go dey yarn opata for mouth the way Beaf they do e own.

Beaf na racist o !!! E don forget say Nigeria na muilt-ethnic nation angry

Anti-buhari to his death as well angry
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
Akiika: To all of you dumbledors attacking Buhari for exercising his fundamental human right to freedom of speech, i'm yet to read any of your comments that proves his statement otherwise. See beyond these st.upid ethnic and/or religious sentiments of yours'...it's irritating. The question is: Is this disaster traceable to corruption? i'll bet it's 1000% likely. Hate him for being a muslim or a northerner but he remains the least corrupt of all the armed robbers guised as politicians running this God forsaken country of ours.
Please tell 'em. Buncha sycophants
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by maigaskiya1: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
yorke1:
And you think CPC headed by Boko Buhari would be the Messiah? Wake up Dreamer!
tell dat idiot dat hm nd gen muhamdu abiodu buhari shud go 2 hell
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by aljharem(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
Akiika: To all of you dumbledors attacking Buhari for exercising his fundamental human right to freedom of speech, i'm yet to read any of your comments that proves his statement otherwise. See beyond these st.upid ethnic and/or religious sentiments of yours'...it's irritating. The question is: Is this disaster traceable to corruption? i'll bet it's 1000% likely. Hate him for being a muslim or a northerner but he remains the least corrupt of all the armed robbers guised as politicians running this God forsaken country of ours.

Gbammmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by monkeyleg: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Alj Harem,

Beaf na Warri boy. Im mama na from Okere Market, Im Papa from Okurede-Itsekiri
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Odunnu: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
ronkebp: NIGERIANS, WAKE-UP AND START SAVING LIVES!!!!!!DON'T ALLOW WHAT YOU WILL EAT AND DRINK TO RUIN YOUR NEIGHBOURS AND YOUR FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!When are we going to ever learn?.

I just hope the airline will be sued.
Sued? Far from what I want! I want all those Indians blown up. I hate them all.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
Of course, the incident is one of the dividends of corruption. Nigerians should enjoy it.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by aljharem(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
monkeyleg: @Alj Harem,

Chai !!! Beaf na disgrace to the popular warri people.

I Alj harem ban Beaf from claiming Warri henceforth grin grin grin grin
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Biggyd2: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
I do not hold any brief for Buhari but I believe that he has said what majority of Nigerians are saying: Corruption In the Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by sunkoye: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
Do u think the govt listen to you? the only arrow that made them stagger is thier political counterpart! so beleive it or not all your shout and discussions are worthless. am not buhari's fan but i mavel at unwise way pple responds here. nairalander or i say nigerians are too foolish to see the wisdom or reasoning in their tagged enemy's statements. wheneva i check out sum pple's response here, i doubt nigeria will ever develop! foolish ppl!
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by sbmarlon: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
Most of you nairalanders are fucking tribalistic bigoted illiterates, while you are abusing buhari you proving that you people are the bigots here, that's why you are all blind 2c the truth right b4 ur eyes, keep defending the pdp while they keep killing your fathers,mothers,sisters and what ever. Closely look at the names of those who died and you will findout that 95percent are southerners and christians. Buhari commented just because he sees them as Nigerians. A reliable government won't allow that plane to fly through its country talkless of full operation. I pity you all because good or bad, Buhari will never be affected but you or someone close to you might. Keep voting pdp d best and reliable party in d world.

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by KnowAll(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
How come the thread has been edited from Buhari credited for saying the initial statement to now the Secretary of CPC been the custodian of the statment, who said what? . Abi BEAF Oga don begin use "Ogboju"(scare tactics) on poor Buhari, I thought Buhari is a fearless soldier! undecided
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by crackhouse(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mr. Buhari is right but it doesn't mean that i am gonna vote for u come 2015 just b/cos of the concern u have shown so far regarding the tackling of corruption in our country. Sorry man u are right in ur words but u can't fit in again as the president. No offence.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by buhak: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
well let wait and see the end of the report. i pray may God save this country
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Retardeen Jonathan govt encourages corruption in all sector
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
To hell with this MALLAM! He thinks Nigerians can be fooled by his cheap shots!
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
monkeyleg: @Alj Harem,

Lol! Monkey-monkey! E be like say jungle too strong for you! grin

My mama na Agbassa (call it Bomani, Otovwodo henyting you like) - Urhobo and Pesu / Ugbowangweh - Itsekiri.
My papa na solid Isoko (not revealing more).
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by aljharem(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
engineerd: To hell with this MALLAM! He thinks Nigerians can be fooled by his cheap shots!

what do you mean ?

is he wrong ?
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
Poor Buhari, the scary eyed mullah! He always hops out of the bushes whenever there is unfortunate loss of life. embarassed
Let him be reminded that the blood of our youth corpers, slain by his almajiri's is...

calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling...

The innocent blood of his victims is calling. Buhari will answer.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by ifihearam: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
To start with Buhari is a fool to seize this mourning period for cheap blackmail

Is this the first time we are having plane crash in this country?
What has the crash got to do with corruption
Did we not encounter countless crashes during obasanjos regime?
Why taking it personal with ebele?

GEJ said yday while at the site that aviation business is guided by international laws,you don't expect him to do magic about the current situation in the aviation industry.

Should he be the one to carry out the job of the aviation minister? Or the DG of NCAA what do you want na,its rather an unfortunate disma pisma
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by titonochoking: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
WHEN PEOPLE BECOME TOO RELAXED,COMPLACENT AND THINK OF THEIR STOMACH,THE ONLY IMPENDING PHENOMENON WOULD BE CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OF LIVES AND FALLING STANDARDS IN ALL FACETS OF LIVE.IT SEEMS PEOPLE VALUE MONEY MORE THAN HUMAN LIVES.
AFTER READING VARIOUS UNOFFICIAL BUT SEEMINGLY TRUTHFUL REPORTS ABOUT THE PLANE CRASH IN IJU-ISHAGA AGBADO,LAGOS-NIGERIA,MY CONCLUSION IS THAT,WE AFRICANS ARE NOT CURSED BUT WE RATHER TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED BECAUSE WE DON’T REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT ANY POSITION GIVEN TO US IS.
ACCORDING TO SOME OFFICIALS WHOSE NAMES ARE WITHHELD,THE PLANE HAS BEEN FAULTY FOR A LONG TIME YET, THE AUTHORITIES AT THE AIRPORT DID NOTHING TO SANCTION THE AIRLINE, MAKE SURE THE PLANE WAS REPAIRED PROPERLY OR FORCE THE AIRLINE TO COMPLY TO STANDARDS BUT ALLOWED THE AIRLINE TO OPERATE WITH THAT PLANE.
PREVIOUSLY ON SATURDAY ANOTHER PLANE FROM NIGERIA HAD CRASHED IN GHANA KILLING ABOUT 11 PEOPLE ON THE SPOT.
EVEN THOUGH ONE COULD SAY THE WHETHER WAS BAD AS IT WAS, SOME SECURITY PERSONNEL AT K.I.A REPORT THAT THE ALLIED AIRLINE PLAN MAKES FUNNY NOISE INDICATING IT WAS FAULTY YET NO PARTICULAR ATTENTION WAS PAID TO THAT PLANE UNTIL IT CRASHED.
NO AMOUNT OF WORDS COULD BRING BACK THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES IN THE TWO PLANE CRASH BUT I HOPE PROUD AFRICANS WITH COMMON SENSE,SELFLESS ATTITUDE,INTEGRITY, CRITICAL SENSE OF JUDGEMENT AND MERIT WOULD BE PUT IN PLACE TO CHECK THE OPERATIONS OF THESE FOREIGN FIRMS WHO DO NOT PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO AFRICANS.MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
I REPEAT AFRICA IS NOT CURSED, WE NEED TO APPLY COMMON SENSE JUST LIKE KOFI WAYO SAYS ALL THE TIME.
WRITTEN BY GOMEZ TITO OF 360 NAIJA VIBE 91.9FM GHANA
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by AHA1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
IS THIS NOT THE SAME BUHARI SAYING "kari jini, biri jini ".
HE SAID BLOOD WILL FLOW 2015 AND BLOOD STARTS FLOWING NOW, HE IS COMPLAINING.
THAT DUDE,BUHARI LIKES BLOOD. HE IS A PRETENDER.

THE FAMILY OF THOSE WHO DIED IN THE PLANE CRASH SHOULD PLEASE ACCEPT MY SYMPATHY.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by freshmoney(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
Buhari's opinion on this is quite pregnant and consequential. Corruption had eaten abysmally into our system; Jonathan has crippled our system more by shooting the corruption up to an astronomical level. It is high time we said no to GEJ government. Nothing positive has been achieved since he mounted on the power girdle. Worst still, he employed likes of omokri to purvey and disseminate ,in pretense, his evil intentions to our beloved Nigerians. Don't forget his(GEJ) diversion techniques- boko haram undecided undecided
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by nagoma(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
Godman_n: Animals.

The death will soon hit all of us

Thank God, the rich in particular will always be the ones to be hit by Plane Crashes. Let the Corruption continue! let all bribe our ways, fly dead planes and kill more of our people.

My only Regret is that the Presidency can always maintain his personal planes. But the Senators and the Governors including the Ministers and the Commissioners cannot a;ll escape the dead planes on our skies.
one.

You. Are right man.
The truth is incontrovertible no matter how much you hate it. Corruption is the cause of careless air crashes in Nigeria. Buhari is right and we all know this.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by monkeyleg: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Beaf,

which kind Isoko. I know the place reach ground. You be Emevon boy? or from Ewelugbo.

Leave all that one, this thing when you dey do, you no dey tire? this johnny wey you dey follow like dis, make you no got get belle for the man oh. Anyway we go see for effurun junction, make I buy you kpo-kpo garri and pork
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by monkeyleg: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Tito_nochoking

you are so right
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Vykiano(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
Buhari must u voice unto sentiment.@Gej truly u'v got corrupt gov't[color=#770077][/color] shocked cool
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
Wh[b][/b]y all these Buhari PDP Mus[b][/b]lim & what nots?The truth is every problem Nigeria has today any averag[b][/b]e Nigerian that is above 25yrs would know i[b][/b]t is traced down to corruption is it the bad roads they intentionally let persist so there can always be contracts to assign or the pot hole the police creates and let's say made as we have been able to curb that FOR NOW so to make cars slow down and their points,or the power we do not have so the Govt can sell their fuel to use in cars and burn in traffic and @ homes to run generators as their major investments are petrol stations!since they lost focus on other sectors due to their fight over petroleum resources just to benefit their pockets?imagine how m£any house and properties has been lost to candle or generators.it is insane to buy fuel in kegs or use generators but we are victinized by our corrupt heads to see these facts.
The question now is Goodluck really the messiah or he is part of them,are they trying to frustrate his govt or he is just a figure head still dancing to their tunes afterall.
It is very complicated I must say,we don't know anything but devate on their what nots and eventually they do as they wish.
Nigerians are corrupt becos of the insecurity that is never available,so we try our best to create for ourselves by embezzlement.for the future.
It is indeed a very sad one see the many lives lost cos of corruption, Can Dana Air now see the loss they made as a result of using a faulty aircraft just to make sonme likle quick money forgetting they are carrying human lives?imagine the personalities we have lost?can they ever be able to make up for their nonsense?
Imagine Boko harram I'm sur if boko harram strikes just for one day in the so big USA I'm sure it won't take them long to fish them out,but here we are abiding with them as they are another body still formed by the VETO POWER and we are debating over them while moore lives are lost each day.
How can we savre Nigeria?
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
A-HA:
IS THIS NOT THE SAME BUHARI SAYING "kari jini, biri jini ".
HE SAID BLOOD WILL FLOW 2015 AND BLOOD STARTS FLOWING NOW, HE IS COMPLAINING.
THAT DUDE,BUHARI LIKES BLOOD. HE IS A PRETENDER.

THE FAMILY OF THOSE WHO DIED IN THE PLANE CRASH SHOULD PLEASE ACCEPT MY SYMPATHY.

Damn right, bruv. cool
Let Buhari be reminded that the blood of our youth corpers, slain by his almajiri's is...

calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling...

The innocent blood of his victims is calling. Buhari will answer.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by denny4ril: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
corruption has eaten deep into naija system dat even an unborn child is almost thinkin of National Cake". Wahala dey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Call It What You Like, Budget-padding Will Continue – House Leader, Gbajabiamila / South-South Governors Meet At Rivers Govt. House, Demand Derivation From FG(Pics / There Will Be Consequences If Miyetti Allah Disobeys Open Grazing Laws— Agbekoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.