Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary (13558 Views)

Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by juman(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
What General Buhari said is obvious. Yes, corruption caused the air crash.

As I read, in the last two to six weeks ago some people tried voicing their observation on sharp practice by the companies in the avaiation sector, but nobody act.

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by ronkebp(f): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
tryoliviame: Buhari,PDP all shd go to hell, they are all the same jare and buhari shd stop playing politics by holding on and escalating every of GEJ mistakes jst to make headlines in front page. Buhari shd do something positive for dis country not until in power. jst sick of dis buhari guy

they really do not want to do anythig positive for the country, they are all the same.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by rasputinn(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
This is the height of insensitivity,whilst the whole nation is mourning the tragic loss of our fellow human beings that perished in that plane crash,even Atiku had the good sense to send this condolence message,Buhari is looking for cheap political publicity to resurrect his dead public image.

Well what do you expect from Ayatollah Buhari that sent his goons to go and kill people in Bauchi on the same day

Shame on you Buhari.You will NEVER rule Nigeria again,and I hope you die from the heartbeak of that dissappointment
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by BBDelta(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by KnowAll(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
I think Buhari is on point here.The Country needs a change but I dont think Buhari is the change we are looking forward to having.

If you have $10 dollers as your last claro, and you are advise to give it to ONE of these 2 individuals bearing in mind Buhari's sandal-free high office precedence since 1976 when he started OFF as the North-EASTERN State Governor and that of Jo-boy whose wife was caught trying to launder money abroad bearly 3 months in office as Governor of Bayelsa State who are u going to give that $10.00 to? if both men promise u a handsome returns on your investment, be sincere, no sentiments, who are u going to hand that $10.00 to.

Bottomline is Goodluck lacks credibility

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Lamasta(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
Buhari is a loser we all know that, he's just seeking for audience in a place where there is no audience.
Plane crash happens all over the world whether it is human error or plane fault no other alternative to it or are we going to say the plane crash that killed poland president 2 years ago was caused by corruption or pdp? God! Buhari is making me angry. Only God will guide and protect us during air travel cause its the most dangerous route of all travellers.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
jmaine: [size=18pt]What has Buhari achieved or done to alleviate suffering and social vices in his immediate surrounding . . .[/size]
[size=18pt]What has your president( Jonathan) done to alleviate suffering and social vices in the country which he swore to do when he assumed office[/size]?
@op
We like it or not, Buhari has spoken the truth just as he has always been doing.

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by monkeyleg: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Rasputinn,

I totally disagree with you. This is not politics, but the bare faced truth. why dont you channel your anger into starting a pertition that will force those in power to make change for the better of everyone. what I see here is Political Laziness as i have often said, at least the CPC secretary has said that which most are too weak to say or act upon
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by ronkebp(f): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
I guess he is just good in speaking the truth alone, people speak the truth everyday, what is thier talking and speaking doing? what change has been effected with or by the truth they are speaking? They are all the same jor!!!!!
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
Lamasta: Buhari is a loser we all know that, he's just seeking for audience in a place where there is no audience.
Plane crash happens all over the world whether it is human error or plane fault no other alternative to it or are we going to say the plane crash that killed poland president 2 years ago was caused by corruption or pdp? God! Buhari is making me angry. Only God will guide and protect us during air travel cause its the most dangerous route of all travellers.
u r obviously ignorant or u r just a blindfolded sycophant. . .Where were you when allegations were flying around that this same Dana airline had issues b4 d crash? Even d Akwa Ibom state governor said he personally told them about it? u didn't read dat right? But just like a servant u are following in d footsteps of ur master, u want us 2 believe that-Plane crash Happens Everywhere in the world right? i pity u
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by jmaine: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
BBDelta:

Buhari has achieve alot by Speaking the truth against social vices like corruption in the aviation industry (Una dey Crase? A man who even spoke against corruption in his own party CPC, if na Jonathan won't He call it family affairs?). As for immediate surrounding I don't know what you mean? If you are talking about his village, local govt or state, then you must be very myopic, even me talking refuse to be a village, local govt or state champion. I have a capacity that's supersides that class.

Mr man . . . .I Don't understand the nonsense you placed up there . . .please recast cool . . .
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by BBDelta(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
ronkebp: I guess he is just good in speaking the truth alone, people speak the truth everyday, what is thier talking and speaking doing? what change has been effected with or by the truth they are speaking? They are all the same jor!!!!!

Just like a girl you have spoken my dear. You have Just ask of what use is saying the truth? I don't think you expect me to answer that? Let all of us start telling lies, since from your view there is no value in saying the truth.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by jmaine: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
philip0906:
[size=18pt]What has your president( Jonathan) done to alleviate suffering and social vices in the country which he swore to do when he assumed office[/size]?
@op
We like it or not, Buhari has spoken the truth just as he has always been doing.

Stop being silly . . .Mind answering what you quoted undecided . . .
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by akpanbaba: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
Yes oh corruption caused Dana Air crash but what caused Boko Haram killings?.Your reckless utterances.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
jmaine:

Stop being silly . . .Mind answering what you quoted undecided . . .
hehehe its hitting u hard right? I expected grin grin. . .Mind answering what u quoted undecided
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by juman(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
akpanbaba: Yes oh corruption caused Dana Air crash but what caused Boko Haram killings?.Your reckless utterances.

Habah, "PDP = Boko Haram : Boko Haram = PDP" grin
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by BBDelta(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
OLISASDEJI(m), oddy4real, Akawochi, Momusa, hopramaxi(m), sophiamzee, OilSubsidy, adewumi7, Absonjnr, BlueMurder(m), Mainframe2010(m), soft-touch(m), Kaki P(m), Old boy, tundey29, bb16, kisibo, BetaThings, Lawal.z, jibosqie(m), toluing, rusher14, akpanbaba, boyyyyyyyy, BBDelta(m), philip0906, jmaine(m), bayulll01, Spoonu, Dreamsnest(m), vyard, 4evergod3, habayommy(m), emekatimsu(m), feelamong(m), anyerhovwo, Lamasta(m), simpleman1 and 59 guest(s)

Over, 1500 viewers on this topic, Anthing on Buhari is a hot sale, Something defintely is right about this guy.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by JPKIKAM: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
This Buhari man should leave us alone. His statements are more devastating than the plane crash itself.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by akpanbaba: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
Dude, If wasn't fasting today, I would have called u a big foooool

Let me call him a big fool on your behalf and when you break the fast you can return my big fool to me for keep.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by jmaine: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
philip0906:
hehehe its hitting u hard right? I expected grin grin. . .Mind answering what u quoted undecided

lol @ hitting me hard cheesy . . . I see you have no response to my poser . . .So much for Mr Messiah and an anti corruption emperor . . . .Next please cool. . .
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Trustyd1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
rusher14: I guess we know who the bigots are here.
Even if a man is from the opposition doesn't he get kudos for saying what is the gospel truth?
He may have his issues but when we keep shutting him down even when he is in the right then we are the problem.

we don't want his truth. when the devil tells the truth something is behind it.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
Buhari, the vampire. He only appears (with his "baboon" campaign in hand) whenever there are unfortunate deaths.
Someone should tell the red-eyed monster that corruption is not limited to the aviation industry and is certainly not limited to the Dana air crash.

We don't need "targetted" politics that drip with blood.

Corruption caused the evil almajiri system thats so rampant in Buhari's state. He cannot claim to be able to leave his gate without seeing an almajiri, kids who have had the joy of childhood stiolen by the wicked elite (Buhari is one), leaving only a subhuman husk that would kill for the price of a loaf of bread.

Easy test: How many almajiri's has Buhari saved?
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by jmaine: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
Trustyd1:

we don't want his truth. [size=18pt]when the devil tells the truth something is behind it[/size].

[size=14pt]Twale for you bros . . .[/size]
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Lamasta(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
We have so many problems in this country no doubt but one of the major problem is human development problem. Some people are so dumb and silly that all they know is to support one foolish politician who has nothing to offer them . Wake up Buhari followers or politician followers we don't want old wine in new bottle, this is digital era not analog era, a 1976 head of state has nothing to offer this generation, Babangida tried it and failed even with apologies so will Buhari too?
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by ronkebp(f): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
BBDelta:

Just like a girl you have spoken my dear. You have Just ask of what use is saying the truth? I don't think you expect me to answer that? Let all of us start telling lies, since from your view there is no value in saying the truth.

As if you believe he is really saying the truth, Truth by who's standard?, oh now, he has the truth to say after a plane has crashed and lives have been lost why was the truth not told or said, before the tragic occurrence?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Appleeyes: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
Yorisb:

Quit showing the world how cretinous u can be. . .

Now, who caused the Air cargo to crash in Ghana the other day; Fed Govt?

Who caused the Sosoliso air crash that happened some donkey years ago? PDP abi?

On Sept 23 1992 A Nigerian military-transport plane crashed soon after takeoff from Lagos, killing all 163 people aboard and PDP caused that too?

Dude, If wasn't fasting today, I would have called u a big foooool!
Oopss!and you havnt called him fool already¤ tongue grin
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
JPKIKAM: This Buhari man should leave us alone. His statements are more devastating than the plane crash itself.

Dayum!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by KnowAll(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
Buhari should intensify his anti-corruption rhetorics(this Govt we all know cannot get their hands off the till and that would be their biggest un-becoming) and let it sink in, even the die-hard tribalist amongst us, I am sure would jump ship when they see the tide turning against Jonathan.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by malc619(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
jmaine: [size=18pt]What has Buhari GEJ achieved or done to alleviate suffering and social vices in his immediate surrounding Nigeria . . .[/size]
[b][/b]
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by philip0906(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
jmaine:

lol @ hitting me hard cheesy . . . I see you have no response to my poser . . .So much for Mr Messiah and an anti corruption emperor . . . .Next please cool. . .
[size=15pt]I c u also have no response 2 my poser. . .so much 4 Mr Fresh Air and wimpy emperor. . .Next please grin grin[/size]
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Appleeyes: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
jmaine: [size=18pt]What has Buhari achieved or done to alleviate suffering and social vices in his immediate surrounding . . .[/size]

I'd also like to know
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Trustyd1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
philip0906:
@op
in his time what did he do for us, let him just keep his truth to himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes / Atiku: Tinubu Jostled To Be VP On Muslim-Muslim Ticket To Buhari / Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.