Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,944 members, 7,980,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (524653 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2012
Please i need urgent help, am filling the application form online and am confused about the forms. please i need the names of the form i should fill. am going for my undergraduate in canada, and my parent here are my sponsor here.... i need someone to give me the names of the accurate forms i should download and fill.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2012
slamdunk99: Don't worry your miracle is on the way, dey can't hold unto it for too long........TRVs n medicals will soon start flooding d house by GOD's grace!!!

AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2012
slamdunk99: Don't worry your miracle is on the way, dey can't hold unto it for too long........TRVs n medicals will soon start flooding d house by GOD's grace!!!

Amen.... Thx bruv

I use a relative as sponsor and I am now getting scared.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2012
Olami1224: Please i need urgent help, am filling the application form online and am confused about the forms. please i need the names of the form i should fill. am going for my undergraduate in canada, and my parent here are my sponsor here.... i need someone to give me the names of the accurate forms i should download and fill.

You cannot apply online if you are applying from Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2012
Can't remember whεrε on the part2 if this thread those forms wεrε linked there...
U arε to download and open them on ur pc (pdf format) fill them up right there offline and print them out after filling all d necessary required field.

Goodluck Ola'. up U of R
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2012
Please I need help with getting custodian for MUN. Any suggestions?
The schools suggests I submit without filling a custodian and to supply details only when I am asked by CDHC to do so.

Also any MUN student/prospective student in the house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2012
I'm a MUN Fall2013 hopeful.Pls what dyou mean by custodian?

J20: Please I need help with getting custodian for MUN. Any suggestions?
The schools suggests I submit without filling a custodian and to supply details only when I am asked by CDHC to do so.

Also any MUN student/prospective student in the house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2012
talktolaranow: I'm a MUN Fall2013 hopeful.Pls what dyou mean by custodian?

Custodian is required for students below the age of majority which is 19 years for Newfoundland.
I am going for undergraduate program; and I got an email that my application for admission has been accepted and letter of acceptance will be sent to my permanent address. That was on 28th June, how long do you think this letter will take to get to me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
Oh I see.I have no idea how long the letter wld take.But I think u can get this information if u call any of the phone numbers  the school website.Best of luck

J20:

Custodian is required for students below the age of majority which is 19 years for Newfoundland.
I am going for undergraduate program; and I got an email that my application for admission has been accepted and letter of acceptance will be sent to my permanent address. That was on 28th June, how long do you think this letter will take to get to me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
I get.I think u shld get that information if u call any of the numbers  the university website.Best of luck

J20:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
@ebugirl
pls inbox me your number, wanted to discuss sumthin with you
it is paramount to my application.
olanrewajumichael at gmail.com

don't mind me writing my email like that.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2012
www.nigeria.gc.ca
Olami1224: Please i need urgent help, am filling the application form online and am confused about the forms. please i need the names of the form i should fill. am going for my undergraduate in canada, and my parent here are my sponsor here.... i need someone to give me the names of the accurate forms i should download and fill.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Obamacare: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
mercylicious:

You cannot apply online if you are applying from Nigeria.

YES you can fill the form online and make the print out including the Barcode Page. Whats the help you need, be specific
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Obamacare: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
earthgreeners: www.nigeria.gc.ca

YES you can fill the form online and make the print out including the Barcode Page. Whats the help you need, be specific
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by slamdunk99(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
Here is an encouragement to all awaiting TRV/medicals, just trust in God n victory will be urs.I even had doubts of being called for medicals. Submitted 30th apr. called for meds 22nd may, visa 29th june. Here are my documents.
-All necessary application forms.
-10 months Sponsors statement of account (starting 1M, ending 4M, 1.2M deposited 1wk to printout),sponsor is mum- senior federal civil servant.
sponsors latest promotion letter, sponsors employers letter, sponsors payslips 226k/mth, pension plan with 1.5M, 3yr tax clearance, affidavit and letter of sponsorship,CSCS cert with shares worth 500k
-10 mth personal stat. of acc. (starting 800k, ending 1.2M), employment letter ,payslips 110k/month.
academic documents. Letter of intent.Previous passport with previous travel to US (2008) and Freetown (2004)with reason and evidence of each travel. Certificates of previous academic awards.
Called for medicals and asked to pay total tuition of 11,800. bank and uni only allowed me pay 6035. Embassy surprisingly called me after submission and asked me to pay the balance of tuition. had some problems with paying and had still not paid until TRV was issued on 29th June.
I thank God because I never really tot these documents were enough to get me a TRV, but I tried all the same and sought the help of our Maker (though I didn't fast sha..lol). He will also put U thru, just have Faith, it moves mountains, n CDHC is not even a mountain. Cheers......

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2012
congrat slamdunk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Aks(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
Congrats Slamdunk99,

Is the amount $11,800 you are asked to pay the full tuition for the course of study?

Are you going for Master's program there?

Kindly feel me in
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Aks(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
Congrats Slamdunk99,

Is the amount 11,800 you are asked to pay the full tuition for the course of study?

Kindly fill me in
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
@slamdunk99,
CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by slamdunk99(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
Aks: Congrats Slamdunk99,

Is the amount $11,800 you are asked to pay the full tuition for the course of study?

Kindly feel me in
No, thats the balance after removing my international student partial tuition award, actually about 15000. Its a masters program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
@ obamacare,
It depends on wat he means by online application. I know there are countries u can submit ur application online, bt if u r applying from naija u must print out ur application papers n submit, however, its advisable to fill d forms on ur pc before u print out then submit.
Obamacare:

Obamacare:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Ceejay2: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
@slamdunk99, congrats to u and all TRV hopefuls. pls i need the sample of your letter of intent, can you pls forward to my email address: brianceej@yahoo.com thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
Congrts slamduck, atleast u will be going with cash at hand. Cash is king . Thank God u didn't need to tie it doen on fees payment now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by winwin123: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
@slamdunk99: Congrats on your TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2012
hello peeps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
@Newacca, i sent you a mail yesterday. Kindly reply please

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
@lillaowow,
I'll check. Though I get loads of emails often. gotta try 2 figure out which one is urs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
newacca: @lillaowow,
I'll check. Though I get loads of emails often. gotta try 2 figure out which one is urs.

thank you
mail from lillaowow (at) yahoo (dot)com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
@lillawow,
I dnt think any of the emails I saw there belongs to u. u can send it to maplelandnewacca @ yahoo. com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
newacca: @lillawow,
I dnt think any of the emails I saw there belongs to u. u can send it to maplelandnewacca @ yahoo. com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
newacca: @lillawow,

@Newacca, i sent you another mail....thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
lillaowow:

@Newacca, i sent you another mail....thanks
reply sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.