Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:52 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (523879 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Guys....no sweat...I had a chat with Stephen Harper this morning....I tell am to give all those guys wey dey work for CDHC in Naija pay raise immediately...so, all man dey happy there now....dem go start issuing visas straight up.... una no need thank me...na service to humanity... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
adexcube: Do Aug and Sept applicants still track at all cos me no dey track again ooo. Just waiting for the mail.

Yeah i still do, infact i check both email & Vfs; jst did & it's still d same...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
mosquitoway: @ adexcube...i went to vfs today and they still do not have my passport,they told me it isnt compulsory your passprt comes back until trv is issued after medicals ,if cdhc doesnt have other requirements.I just wanted to know if this is true as it seems everyone else had contact with their passport after being called for medicals?pls help
This is exactly what happend wiv me but my passport came later with no conditions attached, I believe the passport like I said is majorly to use as an ID

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
^^^Der seems 2b a lot of confusion @ CDHC evidenced with lack of corellation in procedures; shuldn't be a surprise they dnt follow their FIFO ideals anymore.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Don Cipher: ^^^Der seems 2b a lot of confusion @ CDHC evidenced with lack of corellation in procedures; shuldn't be a surprise they dnt follow their FIFO ideals anymore.
....U need to realise that processing is solely based on the rep handling individual cases....some are faster than the other....some may overlook some errors on files, overlook some supporting docs or criterials...while some are pure winch...look for errors to capitalise on....U can imagine a case where some people were issued visas without asking them to pay a dime in tuition nor accomodation....so, I will base it on Reps....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
i was @ cdhc today and i filled d form @ d gate...... 30mins later, a lady call my cell phone and was telling me that my application is still being processed and they will contacted me as soon as they reach a conclusion. i was asked what was they cause for the delay and she said she is not in the best position to tell me that and advised me to be patient.

will be traveling back tomorrow........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
Siga: ....U need to realise that processing is solely based on the rep handling individual cases....some are faster than the other....some may overlook some errors on files, overlook some supporting docs or criterials...while some are pure winch...look for errors to capitalise on....U can imagine a case where some people were issued visas without asking them to pay a dime in tuition nor accomodation....so, I will base it on Reps....

And that's where your prayer comes in. God can do the impossible you know.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
adexcube:

And that's where your prayer comes in. God can do the impossible you know.
...U just hit the point gbam.... make OLORIBURUKU no carry our file ooo.... anyone....Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
Siga: ...U just hit the point gbam.... make OLORIBURUKU no carry our file ooo.... anyone....Amen!!!

you contribute immensely here just to see that every body joins you in Canada.You dont even mind how busy you may be but you humbled yourself just to serve your people,Hebrew 13:16 says 'Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God'By so doing you shall receive the abundance of blessings upon you and your family amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
Noswaa:

you contribute immensely here just to see that every body joins you in Canada.You dont even mind how busy you may be but you humbled yourself just to serve your people,Hebrew 13:16 says 'Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God'By so doing you shall receive the abundance of blessings upon you and your family amen
...Oh wow.....This is one of the best gift I got this yr....I take prayers by strangers seriously than that of any Pastor....no offence....but, una prayers always comes from the heart and I really do appreciate it all....Ur good heart desires shall be granted....Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by MissGoldie007(f): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
xtus: i was @ cdhc today and i filled d form @ d gate...... 30mins later, a lady call my cell phone and was telling me that my application is still being processed and they will contacted me as soon as they reach a conclusion. i was asked what was they cause for the delay and she said she is not in the best position to tell me that and advised me to be patient.

will be traveling back tomorrow........
It I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
Siga: ...U just hit the point gbam.... make OLORIBURUKU no carry our file ooo.... anyone....Amen!!!

Amin e po ooooooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kelly4top: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Chaii cdhc don cast. Those delay is just a targeted attempt to delay people and discourage them from applying for their heaven study permit. They even have vault room where they store applications without touching it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
i prayed dat prayer and it worked for me grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
dealexad:
i prayed dat prayer and it worked for me grin
....u wey be fake man....u no call ontime when u land Toronto....I still dey fight u ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nov applicants,any news updates from CDHC/vfs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 4:41am On Jan 22, 2013
Is it okay if you apply online ? , Im thinking about doing that instead of courier..

New:

As of December 15, 2012, you may complete and submit your application online. Using our online services is quick and easy. The system guides and assists you while you complete your application, thus reducing errors that can cause additional processing delays. Applying online saves you time and money since there is no cost to mail your forms and documents.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 5:00am On Jan 22, 2013
Just wanna implore medical hopefuls and trv awaitees not to rupture their brains over CAHC delay tactics. Just relax and be prayerful God is a living God. May HE give grant us our heart desires. Amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2013
TEAM FALL 2013
1) owenklay : PG
2) galala123: PG (Humber)
3) Goldie20: UG
4) ronakoks : PG
5) earthgreeners: PG (MB/SK/MUN)
6) kanayogod:UG (Lethbridge)
7) freshdude: PG
8.) adim02: PG (Niagara)
9) jman77: UG (MUN)
10) dommakavelli: PG
11) bukahands: PG (MUN)
12) just_thinking: UG
13) mekusino: PG
14) blink6: UG
15) alezdegr8: PG
16) ezme: PG (Regina)
17) efosa12345 (Lambton)
18) *newacca: PG (Stoufville)
19) Imadebaby: PG
20) rockar: PG (Niagara)
21) elkharpone: UG
22) emmatony: PG
23) vooz: PG (Saskatchewan)
24) accra2005: PG
25) seir405: PG (MUN, Sask.)
26) Emblem: PG (Lethbridge)
27) Burningflamz: PG (Newbrswk)
28) efewhao: UG (Windsor)
29) Miss_Goldie007 (Humber)

NB: Those whose names are yet to be added should indicate their proposed program, level, University / college.

Last Update: 21/01/2013 11:00am

Here are the links to download all the forms and guidelines you need for your study permit application.....

All the Forms
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/forms_study-formulaires_etude.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

1) Instruction guide
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5269ETOC.asp

2) Checklists
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/assets/pdfs/visas/53_1_eng.pdf

3) Application Form
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1294E.PDF

4) Family Information Form
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5645E.PDF

5) Study Permit Questionnaire
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/assets/pdfs/visas/53_2_eng.pdf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2013
@earthgreeners, I need your email address
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2013
ezme: @earthgreeners, I need your email address

earthgreeners@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2013
@sir earthgreeners,i de hail oooo.....abeg why we no get team May intakes?lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2013
Anyone made app fees payment to University of Alberta before? What was your experience like? I've been having challenges since day 1
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2013
lucky Don: @sir earthgreeners,i de hail oooo.....abeg why we no get team May intakes?lol

Because most Universities in Canada offers admission for the regular session i.e Fall (September) and Winter (January).....

It seems you are the only Summer /Spring (May) applicant in the house....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2013
Bro thats what am seeing oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2013
earthgreeners:

earthgreeners@gmail.com
U requested for my e-mail,I posted it and I didn't hear from you. Make we see to the letter 2geda
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2013
newacca:
U requested for my e-mail,I posted it and I didn't hear from you. Make we see to the letter 2geda

I would send the emails, later in the day.....around 5pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2013
earthgreeners:

I would send the emails, later in the day.....around 5pm
Aiit Bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
lalla89: Any 1 with similar problem with me ,i aplied since september 19th 2012 but up to now my status didnt change ,my docx is stil procesing at embasy for morethan 4 months. Can any 1 tel me why cdhc are delayng in procesing documents and why is 2 long like that.tnx

You need to send them a mail with all your information inclusive and ask what the delay is about and bold the date you submitted.

am sure you'll get a response within 48 hrs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
Just received a scanned copy of New Start date (Fall 2013).
@all awaitees (Medical & Trv) it is well...Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
Don Cipher: Just received a scanned copy of New Start date (Fall 2013).
@all awaitees (Medical & Trv) it is well...Cheers

Nice one, but the Original copy might take a little longer cos of the NIPOST strike........any word from CDHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
@siga
@newacca
@TRV IJN
@creamy...please check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.