Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss (25120 Views)

Buhari sacks NNPC subsidiary heads / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters / Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by crackhouse(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chai they have sacked the man that is helping me to get NNPC contract work. I must say, it doesn't go down well with me at all.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
Joey82: hw abt madam madueke, when will it be her own turn?
leaving the mountains and breakin the ant hills

What did Madueke do? If I ask you, you will only repeat what boko haram has told you. angry
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by AtheistD(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
crackhouse: Chai they have sacked the man that is helping me to get NNPC contract work. I must say, it doesn't go down well with me at all.

Which man is this?
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by werepeLeri: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Bigots only see the tribes.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Zutchy: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chyz*:
So basically he got rid of a yoruba(southerner) and gave the position to a northerner.Then gave one of his ijaw brothers(since according to him there is no other group in the ND but his people) a position, Abiye Membere. Wow, big change,excuse the sarcasm. Tribalistic retard who is the north's new b!tch.
Why must everything have racial undertones with you people,instead of you to be asking whether the new people are performers who will achieve what they've been appointed for,you in all your simple mindedness have decided to play the tribal card,SHAME ON YOU.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Clerverly: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Na who give odechukwu jolatern some liver chop for Brazil?
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Tyche(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
Not funny at all, I tell ya
pappyshun: A̶̲̥̅ plane was about †Φ crash and there were only 4
parachutes meanwhile there were 5 people on it.
Tђξ
1st person was Messi and he said "Ɣou know Ȋ̝̊̅'m
†ђξ
best fƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡tballer, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ȋ̝̊̅ cant die now" he took 1
parachute and left. Tђξ 2nd who was Aliko
Dangote said "Ɣou know Ȋ̝̊̅'m †ђξ richest man in
Africa and Ȋ̝̊̅'m
†ΦΦ young †Φ die" S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡, he took †ђξ 2nd
parachute
and left. President Jonathan said" Ɣou know Ȋ̝̊̅'m
†ђξ
smartest president in †ђξ world, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ȋ̝̊̅ cant die
now"
he took 1 and left. It was left with Pope Benedict
and
A̶̲̥̅ little schoolgirl. Tђξ Pope said †Φ her "take †ђξ
last 1,Ȋ̝̊̅'ll sacrifice my life 4 Ɣou". Tђξ little girl
replied dere
re two parachute remaining Jonathan took my
skool
bag..
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Joey82(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf:

What did Madueke do? If I ask you, you will only repeat what boko haram has told you. angry

if not for anything, any shi.t the sacked management did was under her watch;
the axe should fall on her 1st
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by okparadamian(f): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
dats govt work 4 u,employ any time nd sack any time
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Jymsyno2004yahoocouk(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
As long as Alison remains as minister of petroleum, i regard this move as 'white elaphant'

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by rolchi(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chyz*:
So basically he got rid of a yoruba(southerner) and gave the position to a northerner.Then gave one of his ijaw brothers(since according to him there is no other group in the ND but his people) a position, Abiye Membere. Wow, big change,excuse the sarcasm. Tribalistic retard who is the north's new b!tch.

What of Anthony Ogbuigwe? Does the name sound Ijaw or is that you cannot read or pronounce Nigerian names?
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by DisGuy: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zutchy: Why must everything have racial undertones with you people,instead of you to be asking whether the new people are performers who will achieve what they've been appointed for,you in all your simple mindedness have decided to play the tribal card,SHAME ON YOU.

its not a new thing, in the past when yaradua/obj was there he was accused of the same thing, so what's the big deal if this one gets a bit of it
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by atanasofberry(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
hope d president will also make changes in oda sectors too
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Estrada(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
I hope ∂§ ǃ§ †̥
ø̲̣̣̥
pave ∂ way for ∂ authorities concerned †̥
ø̲̣̣̥
bring any one of ∂ #sacked men that ǃ§ culpable †̥
ø̲̣̣̥
book.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by ifihearam: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Goddluck is working
Pdp is working
Haters keep off
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
Joey82:

if not for anything, any shi.t the sacked management did was under her watch;
the axe should fall on her 1st

Dude, I told you that you have nothing on Madueke except what boko haram whispers in your ear, and you have proven me right.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by kolexy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=Chyz*]So basically he got rid of a yoruba(southerner) and gave the position to a northerner.Then gave one of his ijaw brothers(since according to him there is no other group in the ND but his people) a position, Abiye Membere. Wow, big change,excuse the sarcasm. Tribalistic retard who is the north's new b!tch.[/quote
@Chyz*, Austin Oniwon is an Egbira Man and not Yoruba. Looking at the list, there are Ijaw men from Rivers state. Abiye Membere, and Victor Briggs.
This only confirms that this goverment is a goverment of the Ijaws, by the Ijaws, and for the Ijaws.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Estrada(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
Jymsyno2004@yahoo.co.uk:
As long as Alison remains as minister of petroleum, i regard this move as 'white elaphant'

^^^
Her time is nearly up.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
hmmm the president has done it again!!! This time is the turn of d mighty nnpc executives and trust Gej everything he does is for the interest of nigerians yet we do not understand nor see the benefits of all this sudden changes. Wel i wil nt join in abusing jonathan like he said in the media chat '' anything i do, they wil start abusing jonathan' bt i pray d new executives wil perform.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Adagba1: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
ismhab: Jonalooter is working now, i hope one day sanusi lamido, madueke and ngozi will be no wherd to find in jonalooter's Government.
is sacking people the job you people employ him to do? I know "you voted for him not pdp" tell him to remove madueke before anything.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by oddy4real(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
For those of you clamouring for Madueke's removal, can you tell me one Thing precisely that she has done wrong. Concrete issues only please.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by rolchi(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
bayooooooo: We should respect tenure in public service. If someone is appointed for Four years, let the fellow spend four years.
If we must remove the fellow, let us have a cogent reason.

When you violated the tenure of executives in one swoop and then went ahead to praise them for job well done is to say the least confusing.

While I buy into your view, I must add that the only way for the NNPC to flourish is for government to fully divest her interests in the NNPC. These gentlemen know that their elevation is as a result of 'political' appointments but not career driven. So they will work as 'appointees' and not career men. For the system to be drained of corruption and revitalised, Government must divest its interests and that is what the FUEL SUBSIDY removal will achieve!
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Profidada: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
Madam deziani please am begging you to leave. I know that you have the connections hence gej wil not dare sack you. But i am on my knees begging you to take the exit door, atleast you have had enough wealth that can take you to the moon.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by sdbaba: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
To me it's gonna be the same old story I tell you.... the new guy has been in NNPC since 1980, that is 32yrs in the system already so he knows all trhe under currents going on and I'm sure he'll not want to be the messiah because believe it or not... there are cabals right inside NNPC as well and once their channels are blocked, they are ready to kill and maim.

It's just another OLD WINE IN OLD BOTTLE... MONKEY GO MONKEY COME NO SHAKING!!!
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Ekennedy: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
The new Group Managing Director, Engr. Andrew Yakubu graduated from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 1979 with a degree in Chemical Engineering. He joined the NNPC in 1980. Positions he has held in the corporation include Managing Director of the Warri Refining and Petrochemicals Company and Group Executive Director (Exploration and Production). Engr. Yakubu is an indigene of Kaduna State and a Fellow of the Nigerian Society of Engineers

Dis Guy really has contacts or probably was 2 gud dat he got a JOB immediately afta Youth Service..WOW!!
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Novice1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
Window dressing by GEJ to give the impression of fighting corruption.

Soldier go, Soldier come. The replacements are part of the rot that has plagued NNPC for so long.
The New GMD (Andy Yakubu) has been there since 1980 (32 yrs)ANd most of the new GED's have been around b/w 20-30 yrs.

Nothing will change, just a new set of crooks to get their share of corruption proceeds.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE BIG ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM? (DIEZANI). The entire Management of NNPC is in her pocket, and unless she is removed, corruption has made NNPC and the oil sector its home address.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by honeymix77(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
wonder why dis sacking always done at night
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by blank(f): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
He just sent them on retirement that was long overdue. Nothing new here.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by oddy4real(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
Novice1: Window dressing by GEJ to give the impresion of fighting corruption.

Soldier go, Soldier come. The replacements are part of the rot that has plagued NNPC for so long.
The New GMD (Andy Yakubu) has been there since 1980 (32 yrs)ANd most of the new GED's have been around b/w 20-30 yrs.

Nothing will change, just a new set of crooks to get their share of corruption proceeds.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE BIG ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM? (DIEZANI). The entire Management of NNPC is in her pocket, and unless she is removed, corruption has made NNPC and the oil sector its home address.
What would GEJ do that would ever please you? Appoint you as GMD of NNPC? And what exactly is Madueke's offence?
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by antitpiah: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
GEJ removing the Yorubas and the Igbos, replacing them with Hausas and fishermen.

Very nice!
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
There is no crime committed by NNPC that the petroleum minister is not aware of.I can only but wonder why Oniwon is being sacked and Alison Madueke,the petroleum minister is being spared despite all her involvement in the subsidygate.Alison must go too !
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by EngrChris(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
I like GEJ if not the promotion he have been given to people, increasing there profile. Thank you my President for the sack many to promote more in Nigeria government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS / How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet / "We Train Girls As Suicide Bombers"; Jealous Wife Snitches On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.