Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss (25118 Views)

Buhari sacks NNPC subsidiary heads / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters / Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by EngrChris(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
I like GEJ if not the promotion he have been given to people, increasing there profile. Thank you my President for the sacking many to promote more in Nigeria government.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Jymsyno2004yahoocouk(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
Somebody is crying what did madueke do. Is it he does not understand the meaning of chief executive? That once u are the boss u are answerable and accountable for what those that report to u do.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Novice1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
oddy4real:
What would GEJ do that would ever please you? Appoint you as GMD of NNPC? And what exactly is Madueke's offence?

Good question. He should:

---Start to see himself as the President of Nigeria and not Bayelsa or the niger delta.
---Go to a good polishing school and work on his articulation, diction and grammar (to at least give some appearance of credibility to his sham PHD)
---Be sincere about corruption; exhume all the probe reports he buried, implement them, prosecute all the economic termites/parasites to the full extent of the law, no matter whose ox is gored.
---Appoint people of unquestionable integrity to sensitive posts that can move the country forward.
---Allow for a free and fair election in 2015 even if he is contesting.
---MOVE HIS F***ING A** AND START IMPROVING THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS.

Do you need more?

3 Likes

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by lacasa: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
Joey82: hw abt madam madueke, when will it be her own turn?
leaving the mountains and breakin the ant hills

Gbam!
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by dustydee: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chyz*:
So basically he got rid of a yoruba(southerner) and gave the position to a northerner.Then gave one of his ijaw brothers(since according to him there is no other group in the ND but his people) a position, Abiye Membere. Wow, big change,excuse the sarcasm. Tribalistic retard who is the north's new b!tch.
Public display of ignorance. He is a NORTHERNER from KOGI and is EBIRA and not Yoruba. Bigot

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
I find it hilarious that since page one, we have been begging the winshes to tell us a single thing that Deziani has done, but they have failed. Lol!
Maybe those demanding she goes are just id!ots who are too dim to know they are being used. I pity people who just go about with red eyes, trying to drag others down to their gutter level.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by dedeike: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
sdbaba: To me it's gonna be the same old story I tell you.... the new guy has been in NNPC since 1980, that is 32yrs in the system already so he knows all trhe under currents going on and I'm sure he'll not want to be the messiah because believe it or not... there are cabals right inside NNPC as well and once their channels are blocked, they are ready to kill and maim.

It's just another OLD WINE IN OLD BOTTLE... MONKEY GO MONKEY COME NO SHAKING!!!
bad belle people don start again. Predicting doom for the people even before they start. What do you know about success or the lack of it in NNPC. If you re asked to list the parameters for such assessment, you may not be able to say so. All you know is to rant because talk is cheap. Grow up.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by folahann(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
I'm one of those that don't like GEJ but I think this is a good step, only that it is not enough. I think there should be many more sacking and those sack should be prosecuted.
All the guilty parties should be made to suffer in order to teach others sense.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
The nigga might be slow, but when he acts, best believe that it's for real..

Good job.....

In fresh air we trust
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by championeh(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
tongue grin grin ;DAction don start,Mr President you can do better
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by mangbede: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
pappyshun: A̶̲̥̅ plane was about †Φ crash and there were only 4
parachutes meanwhile there were 5 people on it.
Tђξ
1st person was Messi and he said "Ɣou know Ȋ̝̊̅'m
†ђξ
best fƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡tballer, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ȋ̝̊̅ cant die now" he took 1
parachute and left. Tђξ 2nd who was Aliko
Dangote said "Ɣou know Ȋ̝̊̅'m †ђξ richest man in
Africa and Ȋ̝̊̅'m
†ΦΦ young †Φ die" S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡, he took †ђξ 2nd
parachute
and left. President Jonathan said" Ɣou know Ȋ̝̊̅'m
†ђξ
smartest president in †ђξ world, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ȋ̝̊̅ cant die
now"
he took 1 and left. It was left with Pope Benedict
and
A̶̲̥̅ little schoolgirl. Tђξ Pope said †Φ her "take †ђξ
last 1,Ȋ̝̊̅'ll sacrifice my life 4 Ɣou". Tђξ little girl
replied dere
re two parachute remaining Jonathan took my
skool
bag..

Is dis a nursery rhym?
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by dedeike: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf: I find it hilarious that since page one, we have been begging the winshes to tell us a single thing that Deziani has done, but they have failed. Lol!
Maybe those demanding she goes are just id!ots who are too dim to know they are being used. I pity people who just go about with red eyes, trying to drag others down to their gutter level.
Thank you bro. That's my problem with the witches and wizards. They just seek to witchunt you without any justifiable reason. DIEZANI! DIEZANI! DIEZANI! Ask them to tell you one cogent reason why she should be sacked, they will go deaf and dumb. People are just being very gullible. They allow them selves to be hoodwinked by those who have their selfish interest to protect in the oil sector. THISDAY NEWSPAPERS which is a leading media group in Nigeria ranked DIEZANI ALLISON MADUEKE above average in performance. They scored her high on her reformist policies and local content drive. but these witches/ wizard on nairaland believe they know better.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by BlackPikiN(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chyz*:
So basically he got rid of a yoruba(southerner) and gave the position to a northerner.Then gave one of his ijaw brothers(since according to him there is no other group in the ND but his people) a position, Abiye Membere. Wow, big change,excuse the sarcasm. Tribalistic retard who is the north's new b!tch.

From the list, I can see 3 Igbo names.
Otti, Nmadu and Ogbuigwe.
Now I dont know what you want him to do. If the so-called Abiye Membere merits the promotion na you go stop am.

No allow the hate wey you get for GEJ block where you use dey think.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by solamesin(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
mr president should sack all the security chiefs
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Super1759: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
W
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Super1759: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
Nawa oooo.its like oga joe ate enough lion liver and tiger heart in brazil..since he came back na soo suprise. Vexational act en deh act 4 us..the guy don vex walahi."I don't give a dame"...I cnt forget dis one oooooooooo
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by AtheistD(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf: I find it hilarious that since page one, we have been begging the winshes to tell us a single thing that Deziani has done, but they have failed. Lol!

I could tell what she has done.... I can also tell what she hasn't done. The problem is that you will probably deny it and argue that someone else should take the fall.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by tit(f): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chyz* is not from the south east.
just another 'false flag'.

as per diezani,
what of the house she bought in austria?
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
tit: Chyz* is not from the south east.
just another 'false flag'.

as per diezani,
what of the house she bought in austria?

The Austrian newspaper apologised.
They claimed to have gotten the news from a Nigerian newspaper (Sahara Reporters), in other words, they were paid.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by ballabriggs: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
I like the fact that Jona seems to be getting rid of some monsters. However, if he has not done away with Oronto Douglas and Omokri he has not done anything and so I say fire Oronto Douglas now!!!

Congratulations to my Uncle from Abonnema on his appointment as the MD of the NPDC. Hope we can achieve genuine local content with him. I would be watching.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Greatfuture: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
Am i suprised to see that you are still playing the tribal card.Austin Oniwon is an igbirra from kogi central and the new Md is from kaduna south.i adviise we should see persons for whom they are.
BlackPikiN:

From the list, I can see 3 Igbo names.
Otti, Nmadu and Ogbuigwe.
Now I dont know what you want him to do. If the so-called Abiye Membere merits the promotion na you go stop am.

No allow the hate wey you get for GEJ block where you use dey think.
Am i suprised to see that you are still playing the tribal card.Austin Oniwon is an igbirra from kogi central and the new Md is from kaduna south.i adviise we should see persons for whom they are.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by 1025: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
sacking is not the right thing to do when ppl steal public funds. we have law courts and jails. why is jonathan not jailing these fellow criminals and discourage intending criminals? all these are jokes. these are all planned deals. oga, una don chop enough, abeg make we compensate some other ppl who helped us during the campaigns.
it is a shame. if any man steal money, use the law against him and let him go to jail and all his loots withdrawn and no one will have the mind to steal again. though am not surprised because somebody's wife has a case of $13m money laundry when he was gov.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Freksy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=Adagba1]Gej is not ready to sanitise the oil industry yet,he is just scratching the surface, that Maduekwe of a woman must be removed before i will belief that he is doing something,she is corruption incorpurated.

that Maduekwe of a woman must be removed before i will belief that he is doing something

It's a lie. You'll look for something else and blame him.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by BlackPikiN(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
Greatfuture: Am i suprised to see that you are still playing the tribal card.Austin Oniwon is an igbirra from kogi central and the new Md is from kaduna south.i adviise we should see persons for whom they are.Am i suprised to see that you are still playing the tribal card.Austin Oniwon is an igbirra from kogi central and the new Md is from kaduna south.i adviise we should see persons for whom they are.

If you no understand wetin I write dont quote me next time, you hear!
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by timchuks87: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
Tђξ
†ђξ
Africa and Ȋ̝̊̅'m
parachute
†ђξ
now"
and
replied dere
skool
bag..

I couldn't stop laughing at this. I dont die with laugher.

I didn't see that cracker coming; he took my school bag LMAO
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Biggyd2: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
And the weeping prophetess is still satnding! What a country! And please we need to know the status of subsidy probe panel report. Any update?
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by deltaforce7(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
Tђξ
†ђξ
Africa and Ȋ̝̊̅'m
parachute
†ђξ
now"
and
replied dere
skool
bag..

you really are as dumb as i ever imagined. Empty skul who ancestors have everything in the name of stupidity.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Mallamabdul: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
1025: sacking is not the right thing to do when ppl steal public funds. we have law courts and jails. why is jonathan not jailing these fellow criminals and discourage intending criminals? all these are jokes. these are all planned deals. oga, una don chop enough, abeg make we compensate some other ppl who helped us during the campaigns.
it is a shame. if any man steal money, use the law against him and let him go to jail and all his loots withdrawn and no one will have the mind to steal again. though am not surprised because somebody's wife has a case of $13m money laundry when he was gov.
who told you they were sacked for stealing money? Abi you just sit down in your parlor and conjure up reasons for the sack? Pls be more factual. Don't engage in pedeststrian gist. There could be many reasons for the sack other than what you think. Competence is a key issue in this administration. If you re not capable, you will be kicked out. GEJ is placing a high premium on his reforms so he is ever ready to make changes where necessary. Secondly, your innuendo on the first lady is an outdated line which failed to avail its initial originators, so pls invent a more serious allegation.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by onomeasike: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
Reno omokri(aka beaf=Blackpikkin=pointB),the presidential assistant on New/Social media is still at it!!He was there with Reuben Abati when the decision to sacrifice those NNPC errand boys was taken.They are ingeniously negative,they spend time with antics instead of sitting down to do the job of real governance.As vigilant nairalanders,we must impress it on Reno Omokri(beaf) to use his closeness to GEJ for positive things.They should stop shading shadows.Those NNPC errands boys are nothing but errand boys,if you listen to the ignorance displayed by these guys when they faced the house of reps oil subsidy investigation committee,you will be amazed.Imagine,the so-called figurehead NNPC MD does not know that One million barrel of crude oil was supplied to Liberia when he signed for 100,000 barrels requested by Liberia and didnt even know Liberia rejected the excess 900,000 barrel!!

Reno`s mandate

reno Omokri aka Be Evil And Famous,the presidential special adviser on social media alongside the media handlers have been given a task to deflect discussions away from the monumental fraud that characterised the oil subsidy mismanagenent and the illegal appropriation of over #2 trillion by his principal on oiling the opaque oil subsidy regime while surreptiouly oiling a mudslinging campaign against those that may be percieved as opposition to GEJ`s 2015 presidential campaign even in the face of monumental ineptitude of his principal!
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by tunapawizzy: 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
I duno what peeps r celebrating here. Oniwon former GMD should av retired since 2011, his tenure was extended for 8months which was to lapse by june 30th, 2012 (4days time), the other GEDs e retired(not sacked) were supposed to retire september 2012. So what r we talking bout here. GEJ is too dumb to fool anyone with that statement that he is sanitizing d industry. Sanitization of d industry starts with diezani(which gej will neva sack). By d way oniwon was just a figure head GMD, diezani effectively runs nnpc.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by alpattini(m): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2012
Is this a big change? Will this change be effective with Madam Diezani Allison-Madueke still on stage?. It is only a fool that cannot change his mind for a better options.This nation is dying, GEJ be man enough! Hope it is not new cloth on a dirty body.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by SkyBlue1: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2012
Bold move! Interesting. I like the fact that seats seem less safe when compared with previous dispensations where the same set of names were simply reshuffled if moved at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke / Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia / Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.