Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss (25119 Views)

Buhari sacks NNPC subsidiary heads / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters / Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by fagamite: 4:35am On Jun 27, 2012
tpia@:
what does nnpc do anyway.

i dont know anybody there.

The answer is here: www.google.com

DOnt be lazy Tpia, move your fat, obese as/s/.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by tpia5: 4:55am On Jun 27, 2012
^^comic relief but not enough.

i'm still irritated by yall.

but you can keep entertaining me though- i'll give a shout out if you cross the line as you frequently do, based on absent moral compass.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by jpcomrade: 5:04am On Jun 27, 2012
what is that thing to be done for these ones not to be corrupt, i'm beginning to feel that corruption on its own is a value system in this part of d world, everyday we keep hearing cases and allegation of corruption in virtually all the facets of of life in this country, God help us o.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by tony99: 5:59am On Jun 27, 2012
funny sacking by fisher man , why not clear them all including the sister to your childrens mother alison madueke, people fisherman can never scak him cos madueke sista beras children for the fisher man , ill respect their privacy other wise i woulld have put pictures[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

goody dont give a huck about what people say any more cos he iant ashamed any more ALL NNPC WITH ALISON NEEDS TO GO.NOW WITH GMD GONE , HE IS BITTER MORE SWEET NEWS WILL BE SPIT OUT NAIJA WHERE TRUTH COMES OUT ONLY WHEN SACKED
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by yohannazack(m): 6:11am On Jun 27, 2012
A courageous step there gej boi, but dats not enof, he sack alison, have sacked members of NNPC arrestd, prosecuted and if found guilty, sentenced to prison and have their assets siezed. Then, nigerians wil knw dat he is serious to kill d hydraheaded monster calld corruption. I hail all NLS joor. Mornin to all.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 6:23am On Jun 27, 2012
yohanna zack: A courageous step there gej boi, but dats not enof, he sack alison, have sacked members of NNPC arrestd, prosecuted and if found guilty, sentenced to prison and have their assets siezed. Then, nigerians wil knw dat he is serious to kill d hydraheaded monster calld corruption. I hail all NLS joor. Mornin to all.

For doing what? Do you just sack people for no reason?
I've been asking since the first page, but you guys can do is recite it like a poem.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by polokor60(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

For doing what? Do you just sack people for no reason?
I've been asking since the first page, but you guys can do is recite it like a poem.
allison is fraud incoporated,do you need a lecture on this?? tongue
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by drnoel: 6:33am On Jun 27, 2012
but when would the people that have squandered the moneys in trillions be brought to book
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 6:33am On Jun 27, 2012
polokor60: allison is fraud incoporated,do you need a lecture on this?? tongue

Yes, I need a lecture or you are making false and dishonest accusations.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Obijulius: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2012
Chyz*:
So basically he got rid of a yoruba(southerner) and gave the position to a northerner.Then gave one of his ijaw brothers(since according to him there is no other group in the ND but his people) a position, Abiye Membere. Wow, big change,excuse the sarcasm. Tribalistic retard who is the north's new b!tch.

And Victor Briggs is? Ur mumu no get equal!
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by dolwellyahoo: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2012
NL it is not about sacking people or not, in my opinion, I think d overall decision taken by FG should be for d good of Nigerians. I watched the presidents chat with journalist and I discovered that GEJ is not versatile. He depends on experts in different fields for ideas to run d nation, but I could see that the man wants Nigeria to be better and he asked for time. He cannot really please everyone, for those of you that think he is not doing a good job, forget abt GEJ and join hands to build this nation. The job of the president is not easy. Some pple find it difficult to handle just one woman not to talk of handling opposition parties, groups, appointments etc even if you hate the man, I suggest we should just work with him for the overall interest of d nation.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Elueme: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2012
No doubt this president has good intentions for this country... U may fault his approach as not firebranded and slow but the end result is what matters.. Let detractors hug transformer
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by polokor60(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

Yes, I need a lecture or you are making false and dishonest accusations.
broda bros you never provided an answer to these questions in the other thread,for the benefit of doubt i ll quote every word for you again by delefruita and polokor60,where it comes:Delafruita: i wish to have you as a publicist for my company.you seem to have good skills
at this sorta thing.anyways back to topic,the
subsidy fraud actually had its root in
jonathan.when rilwan was minister,there were
only 6 recipients of petrol subsidy,3months
after jona became president,it rose to 133.the total amount paid for subsidy in 2007 was
480 billion and consumption was 35million
litres.in 2010 the consumption remained same
and payment of was 557billion.how is it
possible that by 2011,consumption became
57million litres and subsidy of 2.7 trillion is paid?diezanni gave 128 companies license to
import within 3 months.we should also
remember that between january and march
2011 subsidy payment was 24billion
monthly,but by april(election month) it
jumped to 200billion monthly.lets stop decieving ourselves by saying ebele was
brave enough to expose the subsidy
fraud.the truth is he is the master behind the
fraud and thats why he cant prosecute
anybody despite the overwhelming
evidence.he even paid out over 400billion arrears of kerosene subsidy of 2008-2010
despite the fact that subsidy had been
removed on kerosene in 2007.ebele didnt
expose any fraud,he created the fraud. the proliferation of brief case marketers
emanated during the era of diezanni allison
maduake.these fraudulent marketers got their
approvals from allison maduake:please i need accurate analysis from you to dismiss these glaring facts without any insult or distracting antics from you. cool

2 Likes

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Obijulius: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2012
[quote author=kolexy][/quote]

And since the bulk of our revenue comes from oil, with Ijaw land contributing almost 80% what's ur challenge. Lemme ask u, do u think Shell MD should be a yoruba man, super-bigot/tribalist.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2012
polokor60: broda bros you never provided an answer to these questions in the other thread,for the benefit of doubt i ll quote every word for you again by delefruita and polokor60,where it comes:Delafruita: i wish to have you as a publicist for my company.you seem to have good skills
at this sorta thing.anyways back to topic,the
subsidy fraud actually had its root in
jonathan.when rilwan was minister,there were
only 6 recipients of petrol subsidy,3months
after jona became president,it rose to 133.the total amount paid for subsidy in 2007 was
480 billion and consumption was 35million
litres.in 2010 the consumption remained same
and payment of was 557billion.how is it
possible that by 2011,consumption became
57million litres and subsidy of 2.7 trillion is paid?diezanni gave 128 companies license to
import within 3 months.we should also
remember that between january and march
2011 subsidy payment was 24billion
monthly,but by april(election month) it
jumped to 200billion monthly.lets stop decieving ourselves by saying ebele was
brave enough to expose the subsidy
fraud.the truth is he is the master behind the
fraud and thats why he cant prosecute
anybody despite the overwhelming
evidence.he even paid out over 400billion arrears of kerosene subsidy of 2008-2010
despite the fact that subsidy had been
removed on kerosene in 2007.ebele didnt
expose any fraud,he created the fraud. the proliferation of brief case marketers
emanated during the era of diezanni allison
maduake.these fraudulent marketers got their
approvals from allison maduake:please i need accurate analysis from you to dismiss these glaring facts without any insult on distracting antics from you. cool

Agree with your anology sir, but can u tell me how many states in the country had constant supply of fuel, look during Rilwan only the major states in the country had constant fuel supply, and were the states getting oil at 65 naira per litre, until Daziani kine liberalise the system to allow other companies to come in so as to allow contant supply accross the whole country states like maiduguri under Rilwan hardly saw constant fuel supply and they had to buy fuel at about 90 naira a liter and at the time we had frequent fuel scarcity we hardly in this country during Rilwan, had one year without fuel scarcity. What she did was good intentioned to stabilise supply accross the country and that resulted in the balloning of the subisdy, the truth be said stoping the subsidy scheme would had been the best because for many years before she came in only few states had constant supply hence only those state bought at the proper subsidised price
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2012
Will he fire the petroleum Minister Allison Madueke?
Will he fire BOKO HARAM?
This is looking like ''Operation Fire For Fire
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/06/26/jonathan-fires-nnpc-execs-appoints-successors/

they were sacked or forced to retire to receive pension as compensation? d man who suffers it is out on d street scrambling for less than $2 for meal...smh...
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Ngwakwe: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2012
Adagba1: Gej is not ready to sanitise the oil industry yet,he is just scratching the surface, that Maduekwe of a woman must be removed before i will belief that he is doing something,she is corruption incorpurated.

Please excuse my ignorance, what are her numerous corruption cases that are obvious to warrant sack.

Don't speculate, just state them one after the other. Only corruption charges and not her lapses for now.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2012
@polokor60

I asked you for proof of Deziani's corruption and you rewarded my request with guesswork and and halftruths! Lol!
Don't you think its strange to insist that someone you accuse of embezzling would have been vigorously pointing at her source of loot and trying to convince the Nigerian public that it was a source of unimaginable corruption that must go? Lol! Come on on, bro! Even the most daft thief in the land would not point fingers at the place they constantly steal from. No?
Deziani was among the loudest about the need for the fraudulent subsidy to be buried once and for all.

Dude, the only reason there is a campaign against Deziani is because she was one of the loudest voices for the removal of the subsidy. Many dark forces see her as a huge threat to their chopping moves. As for the Nigerian street, they hate her for making fuel more expensive. That is the long and short, the woman has committed no crime; there is no evil worse than false accusation. Let it lay.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2012
new wine in old bottle. am not impressed one bit.
the NNPC structure still remains. This isnt the first time directors are shown the door and yet the rot continues. NNPC should be broken down and re-structured completely and not what is currently done.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2012
Ngwakwe:

Please excuse my ignorance, what are her numerous corruption cases that are obvious to warrant sack.

Don't speculate, just state them one after the other. Only corruption charges and not her lapses for now.

are u aware that she is the chair of the NNPC board? she is also the chair of several oil-related boards that were indicted by the house report. She didnt start the rot no doubt but she chaired a more rotten NNPC. NPA board chair then Bode George served some time in jail for the rot he chaired on in NPA

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

are u aware that she is the chair of the NNPC board? she is also the chair of several oil-related boards that were indicted by the house report. She didnt start the rot no doubt but she chaired a more rotten NNPC. NPA board chair then Bode George served some time in jail for the rot he chaired on in NPA

Indicted by "saint" Farouk?
Comedy!... Or is it desperation?
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

Farouk is still under investigation. besides the house of Rep has come out to say that the report still stands. So whats ur point?

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2012
NNPC should be broken down and made much more efficient and profitable. What the govt has just done is simply what every govt does over the years. its bullshit and a waste of time towards deceiving the populace. The NNPC system is what is faulty. it encourages corruption. that is what i expect the retardeen to tackle and not this facelift. This will commence another cycle of fraud. u all can qoute me on this later.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2012
^
My point is that you are in a minority, albeit a really desperate one.
Lol @ the Farouk faithful!
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf: ^
My point is that you are in a minority, albeit a really desperate one.
Lol @ the Farouk faithful!

If a minority can become a president of this country, then am ok with that. What i said is the truth. About Farouk, he is under investigation and if he is found guilty he should be punished severally.
The house still stands with his report and its on record. No amount of ur smear campaign can change that.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2012
^
Ok. Carry on with your Farouk bribery and extortion report.
Your retort about a minority man being President is sad, crude, daft and inapplicable to the current argument.

Up Farouk! grin grin grin
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Naijagunner83: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2012
T-smooth:
Would that bring back our stolen subsidy money?
It will at least ensure no more is stolen.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2012
The killer party (PDP) will do everything possible to make sure NNPC isnt restructured (which is the true solution as suggested in the KPMG report) and the reasons arent far-fetched.

its an easy source of income for the party especially during election time. money is needed to fund elections in this country and where else can that come from except from a gigantic fraud house like the NNPC. Its on record that the bulk of the subsidy claims last year were diverted for electioneering campaigns. The current minister of Aviation who was in charge of the neighbour to neighbour fraud campaign company was among the numerous companies that were used to divert funds from our collective wealth for the benefit of the killer party

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf: ^
Ok. Carry on with your Farouk bribery and extorsion report.
Your retort about a minority man being President is sad, crude, daft and inapplicable to the current argument.

Up Farouk! grin grin grin

Sttupid he-goat

Demdem:

If a minority can become a president of this country, then am ok with that. What i said is the truth. About Farouk, he is under investigation and if he is found guilty he should be punished severally.
The house still stands with his report and its on record. No amount of ur smear campaign can change that.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Naijagunner83: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

The minister will go too ultimately. These criminals are making GEJ's transformation mission difficult
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2012
Naijagunner83: It will at least ensure no more is stolen.

how will that be possible? the retardeen didnt do anything new. changing GMD, directors has always been done over the years. The structure that promotes such still remains? u cant expect to do the same thing all over again and expect the different results now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke / Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia / Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.