Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,460 members, 7,947,854 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. (9424 Views)

Poll: Who wins Miss Nairaland?

Achukwunet: 17% (25 votes)
SabrinaNene: 14% (22 votes)
Amaryah: 12% (18 votes)
Ogugua: 28% (42 votes)
Chillaz: 27% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2012
Welcome to the final stage of this hotly contested competition. . . This is the last opportunity to crown the beauty queen of NL.

It started from the elimination rounds, culminated in what we felt was to be the finals, but due to the demand of the majority of voters, we find ourselves here, with the top 5 hawt hawter hawtest of chics that could go on to contest for the Most beautiful girl in Nigeria. . . wink

Click here to see how we got here.

The polls are gonna be very stiff, and to cap the suspense, it's a "one man, one vote" poll. . . Vote your favourite to win.

Here are the 5 delectable contestants. . .

Chillaz
www.nairaland.com/chillaz

SabrinaNene
www.nairaland.com/sabrinanene

Ogugua
www.nairaland.com/ogugua88

Achukwunet
www.nairaland.com/achukwunet

Amaryah
www.nairaland.com/amaryah

you can only vote one gorgeous contestant only. . . May the best lady win. kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2012
Following.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2012
>>> SUBSCRIBED TILL THE END. NEED TO PRAY FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT'S GUIDANCE, BEFORE I VOTE, COS THESE GIRLS ARE AWESOME
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Saifullah01: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2012
I suggest the overall winner should actually put up another picture of herself so that we know it's really her... But it's just a suggestion. Let the best girl win
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by onstelly(f): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2012
Jus voted for my girl #TeamOgugua

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Dyt(f): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2012
team achuwkwunet
shes got nice set of teeth
er smile is so callin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Saifullah01: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2012
But on a second tot, OGG isn't bad, she Looks like one of my colleague hitting on me at work cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Omolola1(f): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2012
Saifullah01: I suggest the overall winner should actually put up another picture of herself so that we know it's really her... But it's just a suggestion. Let the best girl win

that should be done NOW! Sinc its d finals
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2012
Chillaz and her PDP don start o. sad
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2012
Its chillaz or I Kill someone...

Second is my ex-girlfriend before Chillaz.. Ogugua
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2012
Omolola1:

that should be done NOW! Sinc its d finals

ACCEPT MY YAHOO MESSENGER REQUEST NAH angry, WETIN SEF? WHILE I KEEP FANTASIZING AND THINKING ABOUT CHILLAZ

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Amaryah(f): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2012
Wow,am humbled, didn't know this as gotten far...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2012
#chillaz. This girl will still b fine even if she's bald. She reminds me of that hawt nigerian soldier.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2012
Amaryah: Wow,am humbled, didn't know this as gotten far...
smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Beync(f): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2012
D D DAY
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrsChima(f): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2012
Awwww Jaybee.....your girl Nayah didnt make it.
Um
Dont crrrrry.
This thread is very romantic.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by freecocoa(f): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2012
Bia Mud which kind thing be this sef?how many times you want make we vote?

Is the winner not obvious already?make una give am the crown make everybody go rest.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Raxxye(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2012
This achukwunet babe is “awee...some“. I can give her my house rent, school fees, and my entire savings, and still plead with her to give me some more time to complete the CASH for her! OMG!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2012
freecocoa: Bia Mud which kind thing ve this sef?how many times you want make we vote?

Is the winner not obvious already?make una give am the crown make everybody go rest.

+1

Beside many people have voted and ain't gonna come back to this thread to vote.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrsChima(f): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2012
freecocoa: Bia Mud which kind thing ve this sef?how many times you want make we vote?

Exactly. The chick with the most votes two threadsago was the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2012

majority demanded a contest between the top 5, so who am i to say no?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
#chillaz. This girl will still b fine even if she's bald. She reminds me of that hawt nigerian soldier.

I was a soldier once. Could you be talking about me?

Sampe fe!
rokiatu:

+1

Beside many people have voted and ain't gonna come back to this thread to vote.
Front page will change all that. ..
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by pendo89(f): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2012
This must be longest online voting process. Am soo lost. Now we vote again?? grin grin
freecocoa: Bia [size=18pt]Mud[/size] which kind thing be this sef?how many times you want make we vote?

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrsChima(f): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2012
Raxxye: This achukwunet babe is “awee...some“. I can give her my house rent, school fees, and my entire savings, and still plead with her to give me some more time to complete the CASH for her! OMG!

Dont come back crying when she leave you broke for another man.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by onstelly(f): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2012
Chei i think said ogugua votes d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ 25 b4 abi my eyes no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ see well again angry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by freecocoa(f): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2012
Raxxye: This achukwunet babe is “awee...some“. I can give her my house rent, school fees, and my entire savings, and still plead with her to give me some more time to complete the CASH for her! OMG!
So na the money wey your father dey suffer give you,you wan carry spend ontop her head?

No go graduate,find work,dey there dey dream cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by jaybee3(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Awwww Jaybee.....your girl Nayah didnt make it.
Um
Dont crrrrry.
This thread is very romantic.

It was rigged hence the motion for cancellation of the whole process is being kick-start as i type.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I was a soldier once. Could you be talking about me?

Sampe fe!
Go away. . .grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrsChima(f): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2012
pendo89: This must be longest online voting process. Am soo lost. Now we vote again?? grin grin

It is a travesty that you didnt make the list. You werent light enough.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2012
sexkillz: Front page will change all that. ..

Another front page again. shocked shocked shocked shocked Killz you are really working hard for this stuff. LOL

And yea the whole concept is a really good idea. I must applaud you. Haven't had so much fun on NL in a long time.

Didn't know Sexkillz could be so fun as a moderator. tongue tongue tongue grin I am pretty sure the guys one will be just as fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence / Twins Marry One Woman In South Africa(photos) / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.