Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,566 members, 7,901,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. (9367 Views)

Poll: Who wins Miss Nairaland?

Achukwunet: 17% (25 votes)
SabrinaNene: 14% (22 votes)
Amaryah: 12% (18 votes)
Ogugua: 28% (42 votes)
Chillaz: 27% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by freecocoa(f): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I was a soldier once. Could you be talking about me?

Sampe fe!
Soldier of Christ you mean?tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Sijo01(f): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2012
Ebgon Mod, i noticed one of the contestant was last active on May 25th........ does that not count?........that was even before this contest started.......if she eventually wins, how are you gonna convey the message to her?........or you wait till she shows up again......by then the smoke might have died down.........me trying to say that the regularity of people nominated should be a PRIORITY.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Spicyhawt: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
freecocoa: Bia Mud which kind thing be this sef?how many times you want make we vote?

Is the winner not obvious already?make una give am the crown make everybody go rest.
i tire o.... Na to de jump from one thread to another..e no even supply pop corn for we d audience...grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Luckygurl(f): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
Up Amaryah Up Amaryah Up Amaryah. And d lucky winner is my luvly AMARYAH.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by freecocoa(f): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
sexkillz: majority demanded a contest between the top 5, so who am i to say no?
okay na,all i know be say I NO GO VOTE AGAINangry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
freecocoa: Soldier of Christ you mean?tongue

lol, yea, let's call it that.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spicyhawt: i tire o.... Na to de jump from one thread to another..e no even supply pop corn for we d audience...grin
Even the voting process between Ohakim and Rochas no tey reach like this,upon say na controversial one o,not to talk of this one wey winner clear like crystal.undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by freecocoa(f): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lol, yea, let's call it that.
cool cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lucky gurl: Up Amaryah Up Amaryah Up Amaryah. And d lucky winner is my luvly AMARYAH.
cool cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by shymex(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
Why is SabrinaNene not winning?

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Odunnu: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
So my Nayah is out? Chei.
This Amaryah is a natural black beauty.
Go girl.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Excelboi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
What's with this voting dis tym arnd! Announce the winner already, its obvious some cute ladies were dropped in the last voting, chai
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
Odunnu: So my Nayah is out? Chei.
This Amaryah is a natural black beauty.
Go girl.
cool cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymex: Why is SabrinaNene not winning?

Welcome Uncle Shymate.

Take heart, things will get better. grin grin

Common team Sabrina. sad
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by bittyend(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nna men, I'm back from the longest ban ever. Who's winning and who's losing?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I was a soldier once. Could you be talking about me?

Sampe fe!

U wish! grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
I suspect Shymate sha.

He just came and now SabrinaNene is on 12 votes. Though she is one of my team that was quick. shocked grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
jay bee:
It was rigged hence the motion for cancellation of the whole process is being kick-start as i type.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Definitely some pdp sturvs going down, me sef done did some scientific rigging.
Pity my babies lahips, mckutie and ramcie didnt make it!! cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu: I suspect Shymate sha.

He just came and now 12 votes. Though she is one of my team that was quick. shocked grin

ROTFLMAO!! LMAO!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by shymex(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
SabrinaNene - a true definition of African beauty... The face, the skin, the eyes, the smile, the tender body, the lips, and the nose....

A vote for SabrinaNene, is a vote for REAL African beauty..

Vote SabrinaNene! cool

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
angry and why is chillaz not winning, una no dey see road?

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2012

He just came and now 12 votes. Though she is one of my team that was quick. shocked grin
that's a no brainer. . .

Shymmex, Shymmex, Brixtonyute, Bitten, and hypeman are all but one person. . . And guess what?

They are all here! wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by shymex(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2012

He just came and now SabrinaNene is on 12 votes. Though she is one of my team that was quick. shocked grin

I only have two IDs - shymex and shymmex.. undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
sexkillz: that's a no brained. . .

Shymmex, Shymmex, Brixtonyute, Bitten, and hypeman are all but one person. . . And guess what?

They are all here! wink

Like cork would say, dude, are you gonna get punny for this? cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by shymex(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
sexkillz: that's a no brained. . .

They are all here! wink

Don't derail the thread - I told you I'm hypeman, shymex, and shymmex; I don't know nothing about the other two IDs..

Hypeman hasn't even voted yet..And Shymmex can't vote.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

Whatever!!

BTW are you in for the Mr Nairaland?

I have been seeing you going up and down about how you are fine. cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu:

Like cork would say, dude, are you gonna get punny for this? cheesy grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by shymex(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu:
Whatever!!

BTW are you in for the Mr Nairaland?

I have been seeing you going up and down about how you are fine. cheesy

Nah, my pic is sacred - and not for public consumption.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

I told you I'm hypeman, shymex, and shymmex; = 3 ID's
shymex:

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
Team Amaryah. cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

Don't derail the thread - I told you I'm hypeman, shymex, and shymmex; I don't know nothing about the other two IDs..

Hypeman hasn't even voted yet..And Shymmex can't vote.

How do you know he hasn't voted yet? wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by shymex(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

How do you know he hasn't voted yet? wink

Hypeman is my ID - I told killz when my shymmex ID was banned..

I told him already, and I'm yet to sign-in with that ID today..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Lol Funny Game / Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] / My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.