Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,247 members, 7,967,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:28 PM

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. (9445 Views)

Poll: Who wins Miss Nairaland?

Achukwunet: 17% (25 votes)
SabrinaNene: 14% (22 votes)
Amaryah: 12% (18 votes)
Ogugua: 28% (42 votes)
Chillaz: 27% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2012
Peterson1993: Even this dumb àss result will not stop this photo from being my PC screen saver for years to come. Signing out and good night..!!

HAPPY WANKING! Please don't sprain your muscles while you're at it.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2012
Odunnu: Congrats Miss Nairaland.
Just wish Seun would attach a tangible award to all these.
[s]Anyway sha, remember to find a way of including it in your CV [/s]
grin

Lol thanks.

Some people have high bp for nothing. It was a mere two votes. I'm calling it a draw.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2012
J12:

grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 30, 2012
Geez.. I never knew it's over already. Congrats to all d contestants, seriously u ladies are beautiful! To d winner ogugua, nice one dear. I knew u wud win grin and also wished Tashamania cud have made d finals, atleast both of u guys head to head cuz u had more than one pix. Unfortunately, chillaz and achukwunet grabbed unneccesary, unwarranted, unsolicited attention. Amaryah, is beautiful, she changed her pix once, thus without biased i would have wanted d result to be

1. Ogugua - natural beauty+ very light make overs+ 5pix

2. TASHAMANIA- make overs+ beauty+ 6pix

3. Amaryah- natural beauty + 2 pix

bennyraz
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 30, 2012
Shollypopz:
Two bunny teeth - yeah, whatever! old news!
pygmy - will not put a full pic of myself to prove u wrong. JERK!
Might not make a good wife: dude i'm sure my previous posts would prove to you i consider this a compliment. In respect to what a cliche good wife should be
Chillaz loving programming - i can't help thinking, why d h.ell won't you love programming when all you learn is FORTRAN, and create websites in that your messed up region. Yeah, code for 24 hours and debug for the next 3 damn days! The anxiety attack when u are about to click Compile & Run. Argh! FUCKERY F*CK those that like programming for making ppl like me feel like sh*t
The pro Lion tamer: Dude trust me! i will humble you!

Awwwwww! Hey, don't be hurt. You're actually my favorite candidate - I voted you all through. You're actually the most well rounded person on there. I like my girls defiant. Ten thousand nairaland girls and I'd vote just YOU. C'mon I figured you as very confident - you can take a few likely 'inaccurate' jabs at you your expense and still be cool can't you? smiley.

Don't worry, your bunny teeth is adorable - I likey!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 30, 2012
Shollypopz:
Two bunny teeth - yeah, whatever! old news!
pygmy - will not put a full pic of myself to prove u wrong. JERK!
Might not make a good wife: dude i'm sure my previous posts would prove to you i consider this a compliment. In respect to what a cliche good wife should be
Chillaz loving programming - i can't help thinking, why d h.ell won't you love programming when all you learn is FORTRAN, and create websites in that your messed up region. Yeah, code for 24 hours and debug for the next 3 damn days! The anxiety attack when u are about to click Compile & Run. Argh! FUCKERY F*CK those that like programming for making ppl like me feel like sh*t
The pro Lion tamer: Dude trust me! i will humble you!
wetin person no go see, i neva knew she was this brutal
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 30, 2012
Richfella:

Awwwwww! Hey, don't be hurt. You're actually my favorite candidate - I voted you all through. You're actually the most well rounded person on there. I like my girls defiant. Ten thousand nairaland girls and I'd vote just YOU. C'mon I figured you as very confident - you can take a few likely 'inaccurate' jabs at you your expense and still be cool can't you? smiley.

Don't worry, your bunny teeth is adorable - I likey!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
*Grinning like a fool*
Thanks jare! kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Ivynwa(f): 1:04am On Jun 30, 2012
Who won?
Have they called the result?
I am hearing Chillaz everywhere and on checking out the picture was surprised. She is a good looking girl no doubt, she seems to have mixed gene somewhere from her features but her half covered face did not show her fully and did not do justice to her. The face I saw is not enough to strike out the beauty of other young ladies competing with her. I have nothing against the girl but other persons here are equally great looking.

Ogugua is very good looking likewise Shollypop(shollypop also does not have a full bodied picture that can help one analyze fully) so I am giving it up to Ogugua. Hip hip hip hurray, end of voting! Make some noiseeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 30, 2012
Ivynwa: Who won?
Have they called the result?
I am hearing Chillaz everywhere and on checking out the picture was surprised. She is a good looking girl no doubt, she seems to have mixed gene somewhere from her features but her half covered face did not show her fully and did not do justice to her. The face I saw is not enough to strike out the beauty of other young ladies competing with her. I have nothing against the girl but other persons here are equally great looking.

Ogugua is very good looking likewise Shollypop(shollypop also does not have a full bodied picture that can help one analyze fully) so I am giving it up to Ogugua. Hip hip hip hurray, end of voting! Make some noiseeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hahaha grin grin
in the mood of celebrations, can u locate d nearest transformer puleasse! Make sure u give it a good hug and kiss grin hurray grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 1:13am On Jun 30, 2012
hehehe nairaland PDP female politicians. Thank God I was saved from the evil hands of Waec and Jamb filled with cheats only to get those who tried using their little idea and knowledge deprieved of their sucess right.... So long cheating still remain in Nigeria and #iaraland, Vision 2020 is a dumb àss that will never come to reality.. Tried sleeping but trying to remember chilaz photo seems like am gana have 5 days sleeplest nights smiley . Chai..!! I have seen such beauty all my life with hair(the most useful tool of beauty) covered
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Ivynwa(f): 1:15am On Jun 30, 2012
bennyraz: in the mood of celebrations, can u locate d nearest transformer puleasse! Make sure u give it a good hug and kiss grin hurray grin

Does my bubbly spirit look like negative words like yours can near it. Haha! I am laughing at you.

Oh I am just seeing that Ogugua won after all, congrats girl.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 1:20am On Jun 30, 2012
J12:

I wish you the same brov... that is if wanking has really been your favourite hobby bigie..!! Keep it up ..!!! But better store your sèmen for a better purpose cos you may not find it when you need it the most smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? / The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. / This Curvily Endowed Chic Will Give You Full Pleasure... But On ONE Condition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.