Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:02 AM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43368 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mynd_44: Okay.....we cool.

Hope the weekend went well?

Yes, it did, thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:45am On Jul 23, 2013
MYND........
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: MYND........
What's seems to be the problem bro?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Dear Mynd,
can you please inform the people looking into my request to be fast about it.
This is the third week o.
Yours faithfully,
Yemi2plus
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
What's seems to be the problem bro?

Why do you have to ban me for writing a story and then closing the story?

You know what I was writing involved a lot of brain work and it was already developing into a plot.

You banned me till 24th July, 2013 for being a nuisance which I sure know I was not because there was an introduction into the story which said all the characters are fictitious....

Dear Mynd_44, would you please reopen my thread?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2013
That was a joke right? Fictitious and you chose to use the handles of real people as your main characters?

As you were banned for, you were being a nuisance which is what the story was doing. Remember our agreement that you would stay out of trouble? Have you been doing that with your alternate handle?

@Yemi, your request is being looked at. When it is carried out, you will be notified for now, use the username you have.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44: @Yemi, your request is being looked at. When it is carried out, you will be notified for now, use the username you have.
i just want you to help me remind them, maybe dem don forget.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2013
yemi2plus2:
i just want you to help me remind them, maybe dem don forget.
No one forgot
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
No one forgot
okay sir
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44: That was a joke right? Fictitious and you chose to use the handles of real people as your main characters?

As you were banned for, you were being a nuisance which is what the story was doing. Remember our agreement that you would stay out of trouble? Have you been doing that with your alternate handle?

@Yemi, your request is being looked at. When it is carried out, you will be notified for now, use the username you have.

So you mean in fiction we don't use real life characters eh?

And how did that constitute a nuisance?

Did I sense an undertone of threat about you banning this handle too?

When will you grow up and be the Mynd I use to know?

Are you going to give answers to all this questions?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

So you mean in fiction we don't use real life characters eh?

We do but in this case, we both know you were referring to a real handle. Remember your last mail where you made mention of that? You already told me that yourself and I held you to it

And how did that constitute a nuisance?

You opened the thread with the specific aim of mocking another user and having fun at that person's expense. What would you call that?

Did I sense an undertone of threat about you banning this handle too?

I doubt I need to threaten you bro, I am beyond that. We already have an agreement where you said your "rebirth" handle is the only one you would use on this section. If I wanted to ban this handle it would be but it is not banned yet which should say something

When will you grow up and be the Mynd I use to know?

I find this question irrelevant

Are you going to give answers to all this questions?
Yes I will and I have.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
hello mynd.

is there a way you can help change my current email from your station? would have done so tru my profile, but yahoo don't wanna open so i can confirm the change, and i got mails from nl.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
princesa: hello mynd.

is there a way you can help change my current email from your station? would have done so tru my profile, but yahoo don't wanna open so i can confirm the change, and i got mails from nl.
You should go through your Mail with a PC. That way, you can access your e-mail addy.

But I can't change your e-mail address for you.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
do mail my gmail account, will send it tru there, can't put it here, can I? no way!

hmm, i thought you guyz have all the details including passwords?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
sent it, hidden it? undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd_44...

Now that you have released me, can you release my story?

There could be modifications you know grin
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Mynd_44...

Now that you have released me, can you release my story?

There could be modifications you know grin
No
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyRebirth(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
No

Na wetin self...

Oya, go ahead and modify it, abi you wan kill my writing dream eh?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Na wetin self...

Oya, go ahead and modify it, abi you wan kill my writing dream eh?
I have given you a response.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
I have given you a response.

I don hear.... Ready to ban me again o angry
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

I don hear.... Ready to ban me again o angry
Takes me 30 seconds
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Takes me 30 seconds

lOL....!!!

Now this is what I call character....!!!

Anyway, some questions for you...

1. Would you have closed my thread and banned me if I was writing on someone else?

2. How come you like tackling me eh?

3. You know want make I conclude any of my stories?

4. I no go say you dislike me but wetin I really do you?

5. You go answer my question in pidgin oooo

Thanks and God bless
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sorry, I don't answer dummified questions
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Ass to the hole
Stop derailing this thread with irrelevant comments

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41)

Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934 / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.