Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,909 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43365 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2013
It seems they are mostly after the sex inclined stories, and got no time for the 'flowery romance hullabaloo' written by the females. hmm... interesting cool

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2013
Mynd_44: 2. The author already allowed a Facebook page access to certain parts of his work which means it has been duplicated and not exclusive to NL which makes it crazy to track.
funny how you make it sound like it wasn't exclusive to NL when it was first pirated by the facebook page.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2013
chistar01: funny how you make it sound like it wasn't exclusive to NL when it was first pirated by the facebook page.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2013
chistar01: funny how you make it sound like it wasn't exclusive to NL when it was first pirated by the facebook page.
try what mazi suggested first.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2013
And when it was exclusive, I dealt with it did I not?

You were then faced with the choice and in your quest for traffic, you made a choice which I respect.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh........

3. Asaba job and the rest are not in the Literature section which means they are not my problem. Get in touch with the moderator of the sexuality section to deal with it for you.

Have a great day

Incase you didn't notice, I wasn't laying a complaint for you to act on; neither was I requesting your help in any way. I was only informing the author of a case of plagiarism and advising him in good faith. So quit shaking your head before I reply you and you claim I was replying another person.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2013
yemi2plus2:
try what mazi suggested first.
consider it tried.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Incase you didn't notice, I wasn't laying a complaint for you to act on; neither was I requesting your help in any way. I was only informing the author of a case of plagiarism and advising him in good faith. So quit shaking your head before I reply you and you claim I was replying another person.
In case you missed your way, this is the Complaints thread. I reserve the right as the moderator in charge to treat each post here as a complain.

You mentioned that he should not wait on the moderator and admin of this site so you brought me into it.

Just cos you don't find the information useful does not mean other people whose work has been stolen don't or won't. Life is not revolve around you.

And you are free to reply me all you want.....just keep it civil and within the rules.

Cheers
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
chistar01: consider it tried.

Alright then. Goodluck.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
princesa: It seems they are mostly after the sex inclined stories, and got no time for the 'flowery romance hullabaloo' written by the females. hmm... interesting cool
Interesting indeed

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Madawaki01(m): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2013
Ishilove:
Interesting indeed
this thief is ur die hard fan that caused an uproar on flow's thread when he compared d two of u..,i'm so sure ur work wil be there too.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2013
Madawaki01: this thief is ur die hard fan that caused an uproar on flow's thread when he compared d two of u..,i'm so sure ur work wil be there too.
Macjive01? How intriguing. Please paste the link let me see for myself...
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Madawaki01(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2013
Ishilove:
Macjive01? How intriguing. Please paste the link let me see for myself...
www.codedruns.com
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Cuddlemii: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Please can you unlock this thread? I need to edit the first post.
https://www.nairaland.com/1380020/nairalands-poet-competition-season-2

Thank You!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Cuddlemii: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mynd... Why so much hidden posts on the "Endorsement thread"?

I was scared so I won't get banned
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Derailling posts. Offenders have been banned
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Wesslier(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2013
Mynd I don't undastnd why ma posts are being attacked by "Antispambot" recently.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Wesslier: Mynd I don't undastnd why ma posts are being attacked by "Antispambot" recently.
Lemme check sir
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2013
Wesslier: Mynd I don't undastnd why ma posts are being attacked by "Antispambot" recently.
I have cleared the errors.....if it happens again, send me a PM sir.

Have a great day
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Fourcde: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2013
banned by the antai-spambot yesterday...you fit jerk up my ban

User---Fourcade
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
I have cleared the errors.....if it happens again, send me a PM sir.

Have a great day

Mynd... Can you please un-ban Yemi... You know the guy likes you wella that's why he is always looking for your trouble.\]

Pleasee!!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Mynd... Can you please un-ban Yemi... You know the guy likes you wella that's why he is always looking for your trouble.\]

Pleasee!!
This is mockery at its highest.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Pleasee!!
I don't have time for your ish this morning.

Your multiple IDswhich are left unbanned is already pushing it. Don't add derailling to it
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: This is mockery at its highest.

If Mynd ban me eh, I won't forgive you Grace angry angry angry
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't have time for your ish this morning.

Your multiple IDswhich are left unbanned is already pushing it. Don't add derailling to it

I am sorry o...

I no mean to provoke you. This is the complaint thread... No vex..

I dey go look for complain
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Mynd_44, petugeak(m), Foxy_Rebirth(m), Foxy_Flow(m)

this is an example of you pushing it
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Fourcde: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2013
angry
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2013
Fourc@de:
banned by the antai-spambot yesterday...you fit jerk up my ban

User---Fourcade
Done
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Fourcde: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Done

Welu done
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

If Mynd ban me eh, I won't forgive you Grace angry angry angry
If Mynd bans your multiple I.D's I would throw a house party. They are annoying, bigtime..and stop provoking Mynd abeg angry angry
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: If Mynd bans your multiple I.D's I would throw a house party. They are annoying, bigtime..and stop provoking Mynd abeg angry angry

What's your own now? Did Mynd complain or when did you become his mouthpiece?

NA wa o... Stop getting emotional over my case na, my monikers na your own? Abi na your brain I dey take memorize the passwords?

Mynd, I no mean to derail, just tell this woman make she free me!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41)

Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934 / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.