Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,843 members, 7,889,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43361 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2013
Mynd, I no go follow you laf dis one. You shouldn't have called Foxy's questions 'dummified'. It is wrong, very wrong angry

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2013
Ishilove: Mynd, I no go follow you laf dis one. You shouldn't have called Foxy's questions 'dummified'. It is wrong, very wrong angry
You have a better word for it?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
You have a better word for it?

Na your hand power dey na, you fit yan wetin you want
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dear Mynd,

I have a complaint. I just discovered through one of my readers that my novel in progress titled 'My complicated love story' https://www.nairaland.com/1343906/complicated-love-story is being copied and pasted on a facebook page without any approval from me. So in cases like this what is meant to be done? The title of facebook group page 'Lets talk about relationships with kemmystry' and my story is renamed as 'My Love Life' https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=313147372033583&refid=52&ref=stream
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 1:10am On Aug 02, 2013
Noted....
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 1:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Noted....
Just 'noted'? Do you mind telling me what you are going to do about it or what am to do?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 1:16am On Aug 02, 2013
chistar01: Just 'noted'? Do you mind telling me what you are going to do about it or what am to do?
Let me worry about what to do
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2013
chistar01: Just 'noted'? Do you mind telling me what you are going to do about it or what am to do?
I suggest you get some shut eye (sleep). And for the love of God, ask your fans to stop fighting and cursing on that page.......
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Dear mynd, i can see new development after the petition. I just want to remind you about my request, it been more than a month now. I believe it will not take the super mod a minute to edit the name, please help me remind whoever is incharge. Maybe the person don forget self.
Thanks,
yemi2plus
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2013
Noted
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Noted
thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2013
It is a crying shame that a character-deficient, intellectual-invalid such as mynd44 has been foisted upon this section as moderator...

A person who resorts to sending illegally editing peoples posts and sending threatening pms...A self-conscious reprobate with mush for brains, who has assumed the demeanour of a god simply because he was made a mod...

May God help us all if you amount to anything more than literature mod in your pathetic life...
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2013
jackbauersballs: It is a crying shame that a character-deficient, intellectual-invalid such as mynd44 has been foisted upon this section as moderator...

A person who resorts to sending illegally editing peoples posts and sending threatening pms...A self-conscious reprobate with mush for brains, who has assumed the demeanour of a god simply because he was made a mod...

May God help us all if you amount to anything more than literature mod in your pathetic life...
*gasp* shocked

Jack Bauer's extremitites!! This is so harsh undecided sad
Wetin Mynd do wey you provoke like this?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2013
Ishilove:
*gasp* shocked

Jack Bauer's extremitites!! This is so harsh undecided sad
Wetin Mynd do wey you provoke like this?

I wrote a Poem...and Dedicated it to Mynd44

He went behind my back and edited it.

I rededicated it....and the bellend re-edited it.

He then sent me some poxy threatening email about second strikes and what not...

Now I can understand his reservations as to having his name in my poem...but what would he have done if he wasn't a mod?

Would he have manifested some home training and politely requested his name be removed? Or would he have commited suicide?

Honestly the guy is too full of himself!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2013
jackbauersballs: It is a crying shame that a character-deficient, intellectual-invalid such as mynd44 has been foisted upon this section as moderator...

OMG! All this big big grammar for abacha?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2013

chai! Where did I keep my dictionary **searching**
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mynd?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ishilove: Mynd?
huh?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
huh?
What do u have to say to jack's accusations?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ishilove:
What do u have to say to jack's accusations?
I don't see them. All I see is "bla bla bla bla"
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
The Self-conscious belligerent has done it again...banning me for 'Insulting another member'
It is apparent that you are unable to tell the difference between a truthful statement and an insult.

You are a petulant little man who was clearly denied love and attention as a child, seeking to compensate for your irrelevance offline by engaging in aggressive and bellicose antics online.

That is not an insult, that is FACT.

I only wish for the day when your ineptitude,incompetence,and lack of intelligence is no longer part of the administration of this section.

Sexkillz wannabe!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
jackbauerspower: The Self-conscious belligerent has done it again...banning me for 'Insulting another member'
It is apparent that you are unable to tell the difference between a truthful statement and an insult.

You are a petulant little man who was clearly denied love and attention as a child, seeking to compensate for your irrelevance offline by engaging in aggressive and bellicose antics online.

That is not an insult, that is FACT.

I only wish for the day when your ineptitude,incompetence,and lack of intelligence is no longer part of the administration of this section.

Sexkillz wannabe!
take it easy na... Nor complain if abacha ban you because of your grammar o
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
yemi2plus2:
take it easy na... Nor complain if abacha ban you because of your grammar o

En don already ban me
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
jackbauerspower:

En don already ban me
from which section?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Released from jail at last.

I would like to tender an apology to Mynd 44...even though I seriously disagree with the way he administers this section.

I am sorry for my harsh words. They were spoken in the heat of the moment.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
This thread though, Mynd I have a complained
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dear mynd, kindly help me hide all "willbounce's" comments on my thread (2go love), you can find them on page 43 and 44.
Thanks,
Yemi2plus.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
jackbauersballs: Released from jail at last.

I would like to tender an apology to Mynd 44...even though I seriously disagree with the way he administers this section.

I am sorry for my harsh words. They were spoken in the heat of the moment.

Good show! cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2013
chistar01: Dear Mynd,

I have a complaint. I just discovered through one of my readers that my novel in progress titled 'My complicated love story' https://www.nairaland.com/1343906/complicated-love-story is being copied and pasted on a facebook page without any approval from me. So in cases like this what is meant to be done? The title of facebook group page 'Lets talk about relationships with kemmystry' and my story is renamed as 'My Love Life' https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=313147372033583&refid=52&ref=stream

The site www.codedruns.com is seriously plagiarising your work: Complicated love story. The guy is obviously a nairalander as most of our works are their: complicated love story, Sex and Teenagers by me, Asaba Job by fred, There and back again by Zubby, Wonders of Alomo by the ugly one and lots more.

We been able to find his host and their contact address and we've started mailing them. Hopefully, they will pull down the site. Don't keep quite and wait for the Mods and admin of this site to do something. When frank's work was plagiarised, we alerted them and they started a committee with a thread and we are yet to get a reasonable conclusion from them.

Start mailing them now.

The site is hosted by cirtex.com with mail address info@cirtex.com and support@cirtex.com

Include a link of your original story inside the mail. Hopefully, they will do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2013
Smh........

1. I already worked on www.codedruns.com in the issue of "My complicated love" as you can see, the last update was in August 3.

2. The author already allowed a Facebook page access to certain parts of his work which means it has been duplicated and not exclusive to NL which makes it crazy to track.

3. Asaba job and the rest are not in the Literature section which means they are not my problem. Get in touch with the moderator of the sexuality section to deal with it for you.

Have a great day

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41)

Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934 / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.