Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,428 members, 7,888,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly (35500 Views)

Exposed! Why Nigeria Olympic Team Failed In London / Nigeria's Olympic Team Beaten In Away Tanzania! / Wht Happ 2 Sunday Bada[nigeria's Olympic Gold Medalist]heard He Had An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by chic2pimp(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
fredoooooo:

no let me vex for you o grin grin grin grin

Fredoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how are you dey nah?

Where u cum disappear too?.......So this your hater attitude never disappear abi? tongue

[size=15pt]C'MON JESS.......C'MON TEAM GB!!![/size]
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by olapluto(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
After months of training for Egwero, he manages to produce this poor start! Nigerian men are very disappointing. Same way Stanley Gbadeke was jumping 5m at an olympics yesterday. Poor.
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by fredoooooo: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
egworo out of 100 meters
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by olapluto(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
10.38 for Nigerian man at Olympics! These guys are really bringing shame on the likes of Ezenwa brothers and Adeniken. Why bother coming to London anyway?
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by fredoooooo: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

Fredoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how are you dey nah?

Where u cum disappear too?.......So this your hater attitude never disappear abi? tongue

[size=15pt]C'MON JESS.......C'MON TEAM GB!!![/size]

create another thread for your overated team GB , america and china ripping them apart in their home soil .

make you come see match of the year women tennis serena vs sharapoopoo later grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by fredoooooo: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
ola_pluto: 10.38 for Nigerian man at Olympics! These guys are really bringing shame on the likes of Ezenwa brothers and Adeniken. Why bother coming to London anyway?

one thing about sport is that , you can not do more than your ability grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by fredoooooo: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
obinna metu 5th position , he's also out
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by olapluto(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
Obinna Metu granted as many interview after running 10.11. I knew it wont last. He cannot repeat it. 10.35 on a world stage. I honestly feel the AFN should stop sponsoring these old men. We can spend the money better on a 16 year old running 10.50.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by chic2pimp(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
ola_pluto: After months of training for Egwero, he manages to produce this poor start! Nigerian men are very disappointing. Same way Stanley Gbadeke was jumping 5m at an olympics yesterday. Poor.

Did I hear that right? 5 Metre in the Long Jump?.......Why did he bother turning up then?

fredoooooo:

create another thread for your overated team GB , america and china ripping them apart in their home soil .

make you come see match of the year women tennis serena vs sharapoopoo later grin grin grin

Save for the Beijing Olympics, When Last did the USA fail to top the Medal Table?.......China with their population of 1.3 billion should be ashamed that they are not further infront of everyone else. If GB had that population we will only top the table every olympics, there would also be daylight between us and the rest of the world.
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by fredoooooo: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
peter emelieze is also out angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by chic2pimp(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
fredoooooo:

I won't miss for the world. Me miss another chance to watch that Ikebe Wiggle Mba lai lai

C'mon Serena Ikebe tongue grin
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by fredoooooo: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

Did I hear that right? 5 Metre in the Long Jump?.......Why did he bother turning up then?

Save for the Beijing Olympics, When Last did the USA fail to top the Medal Table?.......China with their population of 1.3 billion should be ashamed that they are not further infront of everyone else. If GB had that population we will only top the table every olympics, there would also be daylight between us and the rest of the world.

story story...........story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERENA waiting for SHARAPOOPOO ¨later grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by olapluto(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
All Nigerian 100m runners out in round 1. I said it since March that they should never have been sent to Atlanta to train. They are past their prime..if they ever had a prime.
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by fredoooooo: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

I won't miss for the world. Me miss another chance to watch that Ikebe Wiggle Mba lai lai

C'mon Serena Ikebe tongue grin

you don start grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by olapluto(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nigeria will win a medal tonight though. By Monday morning, I expect 2 medals for Nigeria. 100m women and +77kg weightlifting women.
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by ItGeek(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
ola_pluto: All Nigerian 100m runners out in round 1. I said it since March that they should never have been sent to Atlanta to train. They are past their prime..if they ever had a prime.

They never had a prime jare, we need to look for young talents. the kingsley boy is physically disadvantaged by his short legs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by akintun: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Stanley final jump was well over 7m. Our male sprinters suck big time.
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by ItGeek(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Please whats the time for the women's 100m semifinals ?
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by akintun: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
7.35pm
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by chic2pimp(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
ola_pluto: All Nigerian 100m runners out in round 1. I said it since March that they should never have been sent to Atlanta to train. They are past their prime..if they ever had a prime.

They never had primes tbh. Those dudes are the perfect definition of the term useless.
Nigeria's last good Male sprinter was Olusoji Fasuba. Since then y'all have been producing clowns after clowns.

fredoooooo:

you don start grin grin grin

Lemme jor tongue
Abi nah my fault she pack wella ni?
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by ItGeek(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
Let the game begin, Bootylisious Serena Vs Sexy screaming Sharapova grin grin grin grin

Serena all the way
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by chic2pimp(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
ItGeek: Let the game begin, Bootylisious Serena Vs Sexy screaming Sharapova grin grin grin grin

Serena all the way

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by ItGeek(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Serena breaks sharapova's first serve, seems it will be an easy ride. Serena 3 - 0 Sharapova grin grin
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by chic2pimp(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
If they both keep serving the way they currently are Serena would run away with the Gold Medal. It's that simple.

Azarenka if not the top, a top 2-3 returner in the Women's game could not handle Serena's serves yesterday.
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by chic2pimp(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
FIRST SET GOES TO MISS WILLIAMS

6-LOVE
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by ItGeek(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
The match is as good as over, don't see sharapova coming back into this.
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by ortopazz(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
I mean men ehn! Okabgbare shud gv us something i take God name beg am.
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by ortopazz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
Serena go tame this shamporova
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by ItGeek(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
Game over 6-0, 6-1 grin grin grin grin grin

On this form, serena is unstoppable.
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by hollandis(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
Guys see what Lithuania is doing USA ooooooooooo so shocking ,I hate d tigers for conceeding that huge defeat
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
No Naija men in the track races. pathetic
Re: Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly by honeric01(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
ThiefOfHearts: No Naija men in the track races. pathetic

They have all be recruited by boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

"This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found / 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament / PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.