Stats: 3,171,313 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (39799 Views)

Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures / Ghana: President Atta Mills Dies In Accra / Ghanaian President John Atta Mills Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by dani1luv: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
ifihearam:

Thesame death will visit you
Amen angry angrygrin grin

bushpig!! angry grin
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by knick(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
R.I.P
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by 360command: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ah , e b like say MTN GHANA happy say d guy die, dem give us 1 pesewa to call out to MTN nos.. I need call home . Ese MTN!
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by amosy007: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: There are many Ghanians on Nairaland, may be we should create a section for them.
seconded!
Even dey form nuisance like dey did in buhari days..
Buh nigeria being accomodating people will still accept them..
NO MORE GHANA MUST GO
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by dani1luv: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
ifihearam:

Becareful what you wish for..
Na ur father remain
Another GEJ Boothlicker. . angry angry
That your prayer na resounding AMEN
for that guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by greall1: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Well RIP.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
deshclones:

And his loved ones toooo angry angry angry

Fools advocating for GEJ free. keep shouting for free while BEAF and the other 41 laptops keep getting paid.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Tunsbobo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP Atta Mills
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by dani1luv: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
deshclones:

And his loved ones toooo angry angry angry
lmaooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by velo10: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
why are president's dying in Africa?
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Kposkila: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
wetin dey kill african leadas 4 dat office, nd many of dem stil dy rush enta, may ur soul enta abrams bosom...gudnyt sir
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Osama10(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
What a loss.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Blofeld(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
So sad. Cheer up my Ghanaian folks, God will grant your democracy the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by helpee(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
So sudden...even TB joshua no see this ONE! May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by 3kay945(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
I hope he left good legacy, unlike some African clueless rulers. may he find comfort in the place he had created for himself. nothing like R.I.p in my dictionary.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by dani1luv: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
kayusfit:

Fools advocating for GEJ free. keep shouting for free while BEAF and the other 41 laptops keep getting paid.
wtf is he talking about??
dude go catch a nap! angry angry
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by omenziate(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na Okija juju and Billionaire collabo kill dis man, dey just finished loadn and reloadn dose insults on dem ghanians. Dat shrine is potent.

Anyways, rest in Peace , President atta mills and May God grant u eternal rest.

Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by dani1luv: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
helpee: So sudden...even TB no see this ONE! May his soul rest in peace
TB dey craze??
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by myschool1: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP PRESIDENT JOHN EVANS ATTAH MILLS
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Mhmd(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP Atta Mills ... Such a jolly good fellow.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by pedestal82(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP, atta Mills. Btw hope that's not the deal u made with
TB Joshua or the Big Ring on ur finger has called for u ?
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by scopusng(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
ifihearam:

Becareful what you wish for..
Na ur father remain

Your father first.Fooll
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Blofeld(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
So sad. Cheer up my Ghanaian folks, God will grant your democracy the fortitude to bear the loss.
ollah1: Rest in peace dude. Sure nigerians would have been happy if it was our president that lost his life.
Lord have MERCY!
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by awesomet1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
ollah1: Rest in peace dude. Sure nigerians would have been happy if it was our president that lost his life.
doubt it Bruv...life is too precious to be mocked at.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by 4ward(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Just confirm from folks in Ghan so sad.Its a lesson for EVERYBODY to move closer 2 God whether poor or rich give in ur best We are just like a pencil in the hands of our creator.Hope our political office holder will learn

R.I .P MILLS what a great Lost!
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by ifihearam: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
My heartfelt sympathy to the good people if ghana especially the families of the deceased president,this shows that power of wealth cannot prevent the inevitable from happening. As we mourn for your president we also pray that death be far from us till old age and may the good Lord preserve us,our families and leaders.
May every death plan for my president and family return to the senders and wishers. Amen

Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by oladayo042: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
great man, one of africa's greatest statesmen, one of africa's finest leaders, feel so pained, RIP John Evans Atta Mills
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by judebeyou: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
amosy007:
lmao.. Atta fifi ke? Atta gungun grin
can say atta rodo or atta wewe.
no problem, he's dead. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by scopusng(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) / Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos)