Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,255 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (39800 Views)

Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures / Ghana: President Atta Mills Dies In Accra / Ghanaian President John Atta Mills Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by adamscuti(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oh oh oh..ghana pple make una no cry o.sromcrim where u d nau? Plz eh take heart abeg.but u Bleep up o sromcrim so una president d sick all this while instead of make u d pray 4 am u con da come here d look 4 trouble.i saw his pix recently b4 he died and he look so pale and thin..u ghanains shud have atleast fly him over 2 nigeria 4 beta treatment since u pple hospital isn't well equip.i also heard that d drug he was given were fake drugs produced in ghana,u pple shud have tried given made in nigeria panadol.NOW AM SO ANGRY HE DIED because OF U SROMCRIM.U BAD MOUTH MADE D GOD OF 9JA 2 FIRE UNA AND D WAY U PPLE AND UR GOVERNMENT TRIED 9JA.U SEE NXT TYM DNT TRY 9JA AGAIN IN ORDER 2 AVOID ANODA TRAGEDY.PLS TAKE MY ADVICE.
IF U FIND THIS POST INSULTING,THEN AM SORRY BUT NA D TRUTH. WERE ALL THOSE GHANA PPLE GO HIDE NAU? Now there is an empty seat,no president,time 4 boko 2 go and do a coup....

Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Abujafood: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP Mr Mills!
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by drealsirhid: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Trendy247: HMMM...Very soon we go hear say Uncle T.B prophecied it...

Guy,I am sure you are related to Patience Jonathan grin
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Umunede(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
I am shocked and sad. I am in ghana right now. D man is a nice man
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
robinhoodd2: front page pls.it's confirmd.waiting for T.B Joshua to claim predicting his death. RIP John atta mills
There are some things that shouldn't be said. This is how you bring unnecessary challenges into your life. If TB Joshua is a man of God, then respect him. If you can't make sense of his ministry or the source of his power then fear him. These are things you should consider before making such statements.

It really baffles me the extent some of you go just to get noticed here. You should reflect on your actions.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by horlatunde(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
robinhoodd2: front page pls.it's confirmd.waiting for T.B Joshua to claim predicting his death. RIP John atta mills
I don't want to hear that pastor T.B Joshua also predicted the death of the Ghanian president oooo. Cos dat will mean something else to me
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Ukpaianthony(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
It a sad story!!!!!!!!Attah mills rest in perfect Peace!!! OwelugOoooooooooooooooooooooo mills anaaaaaaaaaaaa Ewo Rip
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Etemma1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Heya!!! and he was more dedicated than our own mmmmmmmm.... I no talk anything oh!!! Anyway, rest in peace my good man.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by ola4yinka(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Adanyebe: So Sad . Such a huge Loss. I hope Nigerians Dont Wish theSame For GEJ
You already done that !
R.I.P. President Attah Mills
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Dujardin(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
What a great loss to Ghana, May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Afam4eva(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
This is shocking. The political landscape of Ghana will be changed for sure.

RIP presido.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by brabus(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP Attah Mills
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Nobody, i say nobody messes with Nigeria/Nigerians and go scot free, not even Ghana. RIP
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
...learnt he took ill,was taken to a military hospital,and den died suddenly a few hours after. Uhmmm,....I wonder why he wasn't rushed to d 'man in synagogue' TB Joshua,after all na him be Atta Mills Pastor. (...was just wondering ne oh!!!)
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Smoothcrimson: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
yorke: Nobody, i say nobody messes up with Nigeria/Nigerians and go scot free, not even Ghana. RIP IN PEACE.

Are you stupid you dumb PRIMITIVE ugly Bakassi dog?? Shame on you!!!... He had a long illness and died! sad We will still deport the criminals among you if you don't follow our lawsgrin grin grin! He was actually more favorable to you criminals!!! wink wink wink wink wink

RIP to the GREATEST PRESIDENT IN WEST AFRICA TODAY!!

Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa!!!
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by polokor60(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
r.i.p
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by 1Dray(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jabioro: Good people died early while clueless people like uncle Jona stay longer than necessary,my condonlence goes 2 all Ghanaians.

What's the meaning of clueless? Do you have any clue as a person?
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by achi4u(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Adanyebe: So Sad . Such a huge Loss. I hope Nigerians Dont Wish theSame For GEJ
inveriably they are wishin
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by UNLEASHED(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
May he rest in peace
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by otokx(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Some people here are hoping it was not yellow fever?
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by mekaboy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE. THIS IS SUCH A WRONG TIME TO DIE, BUT GOD KNOWS BEST. THIS MIGHT CAUSE ALOT OF PROBLEMS IN GHANAS POLITICAL SYSTEM, BUT GOD WILL INTERVENE.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Dominic78: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
I think say presidents no dey die o! GEJ watch ur back o
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rip Mr. ATAH MILLS
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by SamAfrik(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
I wish Ghana pple could see the goodwill messages coming frm ordinary Nigerians & stop d animosity I heard they av toward Nigerians. Afterall we are Africans.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by pembisco(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Wish na gej
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by rhymz(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
360command:

u shud understand say , There are JOKES and there are JOKES. your joke on ghana must go and attah mills gone - is not meant to be stated. watin go bring a dead man relating to the ghana must go issue of many years ago. u b highman. if you wan joke for here why u no go STAND UP NIGERIA go joke..
Guy shut Ur friggin mouth Jare! Who tha 4ck is smoothcrim Couldn't you have reprimanded him without bringing that FOOL's name up like he is some Heavy Weight WWE champion that will come here and annihilate us all. Abeg shut da hell Up. .what possibly can he do besides making Moronic posting and competing for the most stoooopid Ghanaian on NL.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by princechibo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
na lie
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nayah(f): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
My heart goes to Ghana right now...
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Crown128(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by ifihearam: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
pembisco: Wish na gej

Wish it was ur fada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) / Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) / Meet Amanda Gorman, The Youngest Poet To Read At Presidential Inauguration