Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (94021 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by ezeuba(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
elex3177:
"SHOPTOMYDOOR New Enhancement To Your Account - 99 cents Inventory/Update Charge"

Hi Nduka,

The inventory/update has been part of your service since.
Why are you charging it? This is not enhancement to my account but rather enhancement to your profit.

What we are expecting as enhancement is for you to replace your outdated weighing scale since your measurement is always above the actual/real measurement compared with calibrated weighing scale.

I just remember buying fish under the bridge of Falomo Bridge, were vendors are asking me if I want them to use "good" scale or "bad" scale to weigh the fish I want to buy. The good scale provides the correct measurement but will charge you higher than the bad scale whose weight measurement is less than the calibrated scale. Which one are you using?

I hope you got the message.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310
I just quoted this because it touches an area which I would like to discuss further about here. I already sent an email asking if it is possible for me to opt out of the SMS notification thing so I could avoid the extra charges, but yet to get a response to that. Sincerely, I think the SMS notification thing should be optional, just like the shipment picture and other features in the warehouse. I really don't need it myself. The email notifications serve me just fine and I am averse to any extra charges heaped on my current charges. Most times I just turn a blind eye to some of the crazy shipping charges mostly because I ship many items at a time. If I level out all the shipping charges for the various items I ship I feel like 'well, OK'. But that doesn't really justify it, just that I don't feel like splitting hairs over not too significant stuff. Please make the SMS notification thing optional. I for one do not need it and will gladly pass on it.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hello,

Your purchase which you claim to be missing is definitely not missing, this we are sure of because from our records as you already know since you got an update about your packages and they were same packages we updated that you had received.
Having looked into this we believe that the item you are probably referring to was not even updated and we have requested that you provide us with your invoice of purchase. Also, if you had sent an email notifying us on the expected item, which you now refer to as missing, that would have been sorted out immediately.

For clarification purpose please note that the only reasons shipments are not updated could be that:

1. You may have forgotten to specify your unit number when shopping from the online store. In this case, we actually store such purchases secured in our warehouse until we hear from you and may ask for proof of purchase before assigning it to your warehouse. This goes a long way in ensuring that your items are not missing or wrongly shipped out to another customer.

2.You probably used a different name from what is on your Shoptomydoor account to make your purchases from online stores. Please ensure that the name you use while shopping online on various stores is the same as what you have on your account with us.

To resolve this send us the invoice of purchase for the items in full showing the shipping address you sent it to as well, as the invoice that we have received from you shows that you had shipped the 'missing item' to another shipping company.

crestweon:

order #69704

The last time I posted here about my terrible experience with shop to my door alot of probably sponsored folks here countered my allegations by posting pictures of their Goods received from Shop to my door.

The chairman of the company went further to debunk my allegations about my experience. He went further to ask me to reveal my identity and also to provide an evidence of my order number which I did.
Guess what? I did not hear again from him.....lol. I am sure he saw the terrible treatment I got and had no response except to keep quiet and say nothing hoping it will die a natural death.

I intentionally kept quiet and placed an order through them last week to debunk all their lies about improvement. I ensured I paid through PayPal and I beat their time cut off on Friday.

I got this message after payment "Booked to depart USA on next cargo flight on the 22nd August-2015. Estimated to arrive Lagos Sorting Center after customs clearance on the 29th-August-2015 and will be available for pick up at your selected pick up center or delivered to your door on or before 03rd-September-2015.

Ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland I have not heard from them all week only to get an email today with this message
"Booked to depart USA on next cargo flight on the 29th August-2015. Estimated to arrive Lagos Sorting Center after customs clearance on the 05th-September-2015 and will be available for pick up at your selected pick up center or delivered to your door on or before 10th-September-2015"

I don't mind that I was charged a ridiculous 60 dollars meanwhile I just received the same weight package from another shipper here for 40 dollars. I shipped both on the 21st.

Most of the reviews you see here pls do a simple research on the faces behind them and you will be amazed.

After leaving them for 2years I just spent my money to prove that the lies that this is the cheapest and most efficient shipping company is still true.

Nduka over to you. Nairaland be the judge.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by vibrant99(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shoptomydoor

Sincerely, I Have been mute about this but i wont mind saying it now to your hearing and Seeing.

Sometimes In June 2015, I got a package delivery that Has my name on it, My address on it, when i opened it WOOW!!!, I saw sneakers about 4 different pairs, Worth thousands of dollars, But on a second thought, I didnt ask for this,didnt buy it at any time, though they were my fit, i immediately called Shoptomydoor and Told them i got something not belonging to me, Really!!! The man on the other side answered, and said FEDEX will come right back for it, and thats all FEDEX came and picked it up, and Thats it!

I have been expecting a form of gratitude from this firm, a type of Thank You offer, A gesture of Ubiquitous-ness , That will encourage such acts in anyother time, But none came, I didnt even get a Coupon, didnt get a discount, This why people have a change of heart in their decisions, I read everywhere, everyday of how Such acts are rewarded, how they are encouraged in people, but You guys seems to be very busy with Business.

No Problem.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
elex3177:
"SHOPTOMYDOOR New Enhancement To Your Account - 99 cents Inventory/Update Charge"

Hi Nduka,

The inventory/update has been part of your service since.
Why are you charging it? This is not enhancement to my account but rather enhancement to your profit.

What we are expecting as enhancement is for you to replace your outdated weighing scale since your measurement is always above the actual/real measurement compared with calibrated weighing scale.

I just remember buying fish under the bridge of Falomo Bridge, were vendors are asking me if I want them to use "good" scale or "bad" scale to weigh the fish I want to buy. The good scale provides the correct measurement but will charge you higher than the bad scale whose weight measurement is less than the calibrated scale. Which one are you using?

I hope you got the message.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Hello Mr Felix,

Nice hearing from you. I see you have been a customer since June 2015, and we appreciate your business.

Presenting accurate information is always good and l can see from your account that you have never been charged an update fee. We had this long ago in the past, and cancelled it in March 2015, but due to factors beyond our control, we just have to re-introduce it again as of today, and at a fraction of what it was before. Can l see an invoice from March till now where you were charged an update/inventory charge. If there is, we will refund you all such as it was not supposed to be. I am really interested in seeing this, so please be sure to let us have this when replying. It will be immediately refunded to you.

A lot of companies do not charge update/inventory charge because when they receive packages for you, they simply ship it to you like that. They do not open, count or update every single item to tell you what was received, allowing you to compare and know if anything was left out before the items are finally delivered to you all the way in Nigeria. With such service, you are totally blind as to the content until it is received. At this point it may be late to notify the store if there is anything missing in what was sent to you.

A lot of companies also charge on the average $5 for inventory if they perform the same service that we do. We have left ours at 99 cents, and l think its very considerate compared to the amount of time, energy and effort put into by our warehouse personnel to let you know what was received and if anything is out of order. Some even charge you for consolidating multiple deliveries as one as well as disposal fee for boxes at your request. All this extra service is free by Shoptomydoor.

We will not be modifying or removing this charge as it is designed to further improve the service we offer to you in terms of update time, accuracy.

On the issues with measurements or weights, we review any weights that is found to be wrongly inputted and we do this for those who request for us to verify. Weights are done by humans and they can once in a while make a mistake by inputing a wrong value. Please review https://www.shoptomydoor.com/MyShippingCost.html to see how chargeable weight is arrived at. You may be confusing dimensional weight when it occurs with actual weights.

Hope this helps. Best regards.
Nduka Udeh - President/CEO
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
ezeuba:

I just quoted this because it touches an area which I would like to discuss further about here. I already sent an email asking if it is possible for me to opt out of the SMS notification thing so I could avoid the extra charges, but yet to get a response to that. Sincerely, I think the SMS notification thing should be optional, just like the shipment picture and other features in the warehouse. I really don't need it myself. The email notifications serve me just fine and I am averse to any extra charges heaped on my current charges. Most times I just turn a blind eye to some of the crazy shipping charges mostly because I ship many items at a time. If I level out all the shipping charges for the various items I ship I feel like 'well, OK'. But that doesn't really justify it, just that I don't feel like splitting hairs over not too significant stuff. Please make the SMS notification thing optional. I for one do not need it and will gladly pass on it.
Thanks.

Hello Felix,

Customer service will respond to your email. But l can let you know that this is something a lot of other customers have requested for. Most have said they prefer to get SMS alerts on shipment status rather than emails that they don't check regularly. For now its not optional as its hard wired into everyone's account. In future we may consider removing it or making it optional, but for now it cant be deactivated from anyones account.

Do have a blessed September.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
President/CEO.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
vibrant99:
Shoptomydoor

Sincerely, I Have been mute about this but i wont mind saying it now to your hearing and Seeing.

Sometimes In June 2015, I got a package delivery that Has my name on it, My address on it, when i opened it WOOW!!!, I saw sneakers about 4 different pairs, Worth thousands of dollars, But on a second thought, I didnt ask for this,didnt buy it at any time, though they were my fit, i immediately called Shoptomydoor and Told them i got something not belonging to me, Really!!! The man on the other side answered, and said FEDEX will come right back for it, and thats all FEDEX came and picked it up, and Thats it!

I have been expecting a form of gratitude from this firm, a type of Thank You offer, A gesture of Ubiquitous-ness , That will encourage such acts in anyother time, But none came, I didnt even get a Coupon, didnt get a discount, This why people have a change of heart in their decisions, I read everywhere, everyday of how Such acts are rewarded, how they are encouraged in people, but You guys seems to be very busy with Business.

No Problem.

Mr Austin right?

Wow, a big apology on this. Yes, we had some issues with mixed up deliveries and have sorted the root cause of it since then. Yes, you are right. You need to be thanked for the good gesture. I will have some souvenir shipped to you and you should receive it in the next few days. Again thanks for the good gesture. A 10% off coupon will also be sent to you to use for your next shipment.

Please continue to do good in future oh. LOL. grin

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
President/CEO.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by vibrant99(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nduka193:

Mr Austin right?

Wow, a big apology on this. Yes, we had some issues with mixed up deliveries and have sorted the root cause of it since then. Yes, you are right. You need to be thanked for the good gesture. I will have some souvenir shipped to you and you should receive it in the next few days. Again thanks for the good gesture. A 10% off coupon will also be sent to you to use for your next shipment.

Please continue to do good in future oh. LOL. grin

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
President/CEO.

Most Grateful to you, I am only putting the cart behind the horse,In order to made progress, It was an oversight i guess.

As a catholic, and a staunch one at that, I will leave you with the words of Saint Basil...

“A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.” ~ Saint Basil

Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Hello,

Sorry about your experience, which unfortunately occurred as you made changes the last minute after you had requested that your goods be shipped with our free ocean promo. However, as you had earlier requested for our ocean promo, your purchases were moved to the sea section, based on your request.
Our container for July moved from the warehouse around July 18th and all shipment in the ocean section was moved as well. Unfortunately, you logged into your account after we had moved it based on your preference to be moved via ocean and then you changed to ship via air and paid whereas your package had already shipped via ocean.

Your refund has long been made on the difference in cost since the 18th of August, 2015. Kindly revert to your email as we believe all your issues have been adequately addressed.
We take out our time to ensure each customer is satisfied but we can not stop a ship or empty a container that is about to sail with several other goods.
We also can confidently say we have no record of missing shipment as most shipment even when they come without a proper address such as: the unit number are kept in safe in a secured location of our warehouse until we are able to identify the customer through the measures we have put in place on that, and such items are shipped as soon as we get the required details from the customer.

We appreciate your doing business with us.Thank you.

henryskywalker2003:

@Crestwagon. I myself have had quite a terrible experience lately and decided to jump ship. I wrote a review of Shoptomydoor based on my personal experience with them here https://www.nairaland.com/2467817/personal-review-shoptomydoor. Frankly, I am well and truly done with them. The last one that broke the camel's back was that even after the entire process and brouhaha I went thru in the last shipment, I only got to find out that all those times, they have even shipped out my goods via their ocean shipment and still went ahead to make me pay for air freight. That is assuming that they didn't say that to hide the fact that they might have actually lost the shipment. I will wait for the time given to elapse and when I don't, I will then take up action against them. By the way, what is the other shipping firm you now use. I want to try out one a friend recommended called Skybox. Their website is Skybox.net. They seem pricy and all so I'm still on the look out for alternatives.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by afelouz(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Hello Shoptomydoor,

I'm a new customer who want to use your service due to the review i saw here on NL, but i spoke to your customer care about receiving a gift items and i was sent a cargo declaration form which the sender should attached to the package, thats fine, but i saw at the bottom of the form, a 10% additional charge of the package worth, which does not include the normal shipping rate right?
does that applies to all package or some type of merchandise because i wouldn't want to pay 10% on a used laptop. would that be for the value of the new one or i can decide to declare my package any amount i want?

enlighten me, thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Since you have provided your invoice, it will be definitely be corrected. You can reach us on 0700 800 8000 or chat with us live.

Tylenol:
Hey shoptomydoor

I placed an order and the invoice is wrong. I have uploaded my invoice but nothing. What's happening? The figures in my warehouse were just estimates.

Also I placed only one order which was shipped as one package. Yet it was broken down in two in my warehouse and a $15 cost attached to the second which is just a pair of baby flip flops valued at $2.99

Please check and help me resolve/ explain the issue so that I can pay for prompt delivery. My order number is 77049. Thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by crestweon(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello,

Your purchase which you claim to be missing is definitely not missing, this we are sure of because from our records as you already know since you got an update about your packages and they were same packages we updated that you had received.
Having looked into this we believe that the item you are probably referring to was not even updated and we have requested that you provide us with your invoice of purchase. Also, if you had sent an email notifying us on the expected item, which you now refer to as missing, that would have been sorted out immediately.

For clarification purpose please note that the only reasons shipments are not updated could be that:

1. You may have forgotten to specify your unit number when shopping from the online store. In this case, we actually store such purchases secured in our warehouse until we hear from you and may ask for proof of purchase before assigning it to your warehouse. This goes a long way in ensuring that your items are not missing or wrongly shipped out to another customer.

2.You probably used a different name from what is on your Shoptomydoor account to make your purchases from online stores. Please ensure that the name you use while shopping online on various stores is the same as what you have on your account with us.

To resolve this send us the invoice of purchase for the items in full showing the shipping address you sent it to as well, as the invoice that we have received from you shows that you had shipped the 'missing item' to another shipping company.

After loosing my item and then accusing me not writing my unit number which was clearly on the package and pictures sent proves so I still continue to recieve mails from shoptomydoor saying that my item has been put back in my warehouse et al.

I have categorically told them that they can keep the item or better still sell it and share as staff bonus. The item only cost 35 dollars. I have not had this much trouble in shipping since I left them 2yrs ago and like an abusive relationship I am tired.

I will be glad if you can desist from sending me emails from all manner of customer service people. I will be glad if you guys can advice me on the proper way to shut down my account from your website. I have searched I can't find.

Like the prodigal son, i am going back to my shippers thanks and for the rest of you I wish you happy shipping to your door.

NB: still expect my honest review.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by einsteino(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
crestweon:

After loosing my item and then accusing me not writing my unit number which was clearly on the package and pictures sent proves so I still continue to recieve mails from shoptomydoor saying that my item has been put back in my warehouse et al.

I have categorically told them that they can keep the item or better still sell it and share as staff bonus. The item only cost 35 dollars. I have not had this much trouble in shipping since I left them 2yrs ago and like an abusive relationship I am tired.

I will be glad if you can desist from sending me emails from all manner of customer service people. I will be glad if you guys can advice me on the proper way to shut down my account from your website. I have searched I can't find.

Like the prodigal son, i am going back to my shippers thanks and for the rest of you I wish you happy shipping to your door.

omg! someone just recommended these guys to me, thank God i decided to do a background check. Please can you recommend any worthy alternative for shipping from the U.K to Nigeria? I want one that allows me purchase the items myself and send to their office while they only handle the shipping. thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello,

Sorry about your experience, which unfortunately occurred as you made changes the last minute after you had requested that your goods be shipped with our free ocean promo. However, as you had earlier requested for our ocean promo, your purchases were moved to the sea section, based on your request.
Our container for July moved from the warehouse around July 18th and all shipment in the ocean section was moved as well. Unfortunately, you logged into your account after we had moved it based on your preference to be moved via ocean and then you changed to ship via air and paid whereas your package had already shipped via ocean.

Your refund has long been made on the difference in cost since the 18th of August, 2015. Kindly revert to your email as we believe all your issues have been adequately addressed.
We take out our time to ensure each customer is satisfied but we can not stop a ship or empty a container that is about to sail with several other goods.
We also can confidently say we have no record of missing shipment as most shipment even when they come without a proper address such as: the unit number are kept in safe in a secured location of our warehouse until we are able to identify the customer through the measures we have put in place on that, and such items are shipped as soon as we get the required details from the customer.

We appreciate your doing business with us.Thank you.

Seriously, it would have been better if you had simply ignored my post since it wasn't directed at you because if you had read my review and actually checked with the other customer care reps that worked on this issue before you replied, you would have realized that there is no way you will come out looking good. Where do I start from? The missing records that couldn't be found when my items where assigned a very wrong chargeable weight? Trying to get me to pay to have my items re-weighed? Finally getting the weight right by a customer care rep in Nigeria calling the US office, something that a customer care rep in US wanted me to pay $5 for? And above all these, finally getting me to pay for air freight for the shipment despite the fact that the shipment has been shipped out long ago via ocean freight. Yes, you did refund me after you found out the mistake. But the fact remains that the deed was done and heck, the mere fact that, for several weeks, you couldn't account for the whereabouts of my shipment is enough to make anyone lose confidence in you guys. Now, you are adding new charges instead of working towards getting your services right first.

I have read what Mr. Nduka said about comparing the services you offer for free that others don't. Let me ask this, are you the only ones in the industry that offer this same service for free? Shippyme did before they went belly up, MyUS does too, and a host of others do as well. So, I really don't get why you have to come off sounding like you are doing us a huge favour here. If I were you, with all these negative reps, I will put on hold any further planned increase and work towards improving your service delivery first. After that, you can stand justified if you still want to go ahead and increase your rates.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
crestweon:

Please @crestweon, kindly furnish me with the name of the shipping firm you are using now. I need to make some purchases with this year's Labor Day Sales.

Thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Simply provide us with the value of the item. The 10% charge is necessary as this takes care of the clearing and duty cost, it will also help if there is any loss or form of damage to your item. For more information please speak with our customer service representatives on 0700 800 8000 or revert to the email sent to you.

afelouz:
Hello Shoptomydoor,

I'm a new customer who want to use your service due to the review i saw here on NL, but i spoke to your customer care about receiving a gift items and i was sent a cargo declaration form which the sender should attached to the package, thats fine, but i saw at the bottom of the form, a 10% additional charge of the package worth, which does not include the normal shipping rate right?
does that applies to all package or some type of merchandise because i wouldn't want to pay 10% on a used laptop. would that be for the value of the new one or i can decide to declare my package any amount i want?

enlighten me, thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by iyatrustee(f): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2015
When is the next batch of Hamzat goods due to arrive Nigeria? I have a shipment in there that I have not had any other update from since the payment was processed.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
My Experience using shop to my door has been ok to say the least. Delivery in two 2weeks on Point.
The MAJOR issue i have with them is the fact that they sometimes (most times) misquote either the Price of the item or the Weight.

Its can be very annoying because most times i order just a particular item from Amazon from the same store for the same price and yet they quote different weights

Example I ordered a Blackberry Classic the weight Quoted was 1.1lbs, the next week I ordered the same Blackberry Classic the weight Quoted Was 2.4lbs.

Also I ordered a Watch, the weight quoted was 1.1lbs, I ordered the same watch weeks later, the weight quoted was so ridiculous 4.08lbs

If its not the weight, its the price

Below was an email i had to send weeks back

"This would make it the 2nd time i am complaining about this, on the previous item I had to call and email a copy of my Amazon Receipt Last week to have it rectified.

Only for me to have another issue again. Well Here is it

I got an Invicta Watch Worth $79.99, you guys inputed $0.99 (TOTALLY INCORRECT)

The actual Weight: 1.10 lbs (This is Correct)

But you guys Inputed the Chargeable Weight : 4.08lbs (TOTALLY INCORRECT)

But you guys Inputed the Dimensions: 10.50x9.00x6.00 in (TOTALLY INCORRECT)

I ordered a similar invicta watch and sent to you guys order # 68119 and you guys inputed the correct details. Details as follows:

Delivery 2:
Store: Amazon Delivery Company: Fedex Tracking number: 1001910564060007703100617779524407
Delivered: 07-29-2015 17:24 Weight: 1.30 lbs Dimensions: 6.00x5.00x5.00 in"

You would noticed in the email i sent even the price quoted for the watch was totally off. Because of Insurance and didnt want any issues with my package, I had to tell them the price is so far below what i bought the watch, despite the fact the amazon receipt clearly showed the actual price.

This is so discouraging because i have done this several times.. Must i do your work for you guys, is your scale defective. I have called them several times to complain and emailed my invoice to them for them to have things rectified, I prefer to call their US Number (Very Effiicent CSU) because calling their Naija Number is a total waste of time and money. Now adays If the weight or price quoted is not that much, I just go ahead and pay without making any complains but this is becoming a constant thing and I know i am not alone in this.

Most people dont even know the weight of their item purchased, whatever shoptomydoor quotes is whatever they pay and it isnt right.

Everything Else with you guys is Ok... But this is totally NOT OK. I would still continue to use you guys and as well help in spreading the gospel about shoptomydoor. But this issue has to be addressed, so people dont move over to your competitors when they get a cheaper quote hence cheaper total price not knowing you guys misquoted their shipment thats why they have to pay higher.

Just My Experience

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by audiovisualstor: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
I need more info about this company.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by freeman67: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
I believe majority of the complain I am seeing here is was is easily handled by the company I I use heroshe.com .
No hidden charges. all charges on clear terms . ship out every friday. una can also try them and see.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by dunwun: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
It's about one week....

Nothing much has changed except for some items that arrived by air freight within 5working days - very commendable, but then, it's not free, I paid for it!

The reasons for the delays in updating my shipments to my US warehouse are not tenable for me. All the deliveries received at the time had the SAME LABEL and were all from the SAME STORE. So why where some updated immediately and others hidden to accrue charges?

I had asked that 2 items be updated so as to meet up with yesterday's shipping, but with no apologies from stmd, the update didn't happen till today and now I have to wait a whole week...

Till this moment, after several updates of invoices, the UK items still have the the estimated values.
I don't even know the status of my items - the ones shipped without my consent and the rest. All I'm aware of, is that to resolve the issues stmd caused, we will wait till all items are in Nigeria for consolidation and payment. But this is taking tooooo long.

My items must not get missing 'sha'!

So far so good though, I appreciate Temitope - CS personal who's been consistent in attending to me.

I'm also not satisfied with the significant difference in packaging dimensions/details from the store of purchase as compared with measurements at your warehouse.
How can ear studs or a round braceletwatch measure 10" on any side??

Also, how come the $20promo container is yet to sail??

Events still unfolding....
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by destinybbk(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
shoptomydoor has done it again for shipping my package from USA to Bauchi State
shoptomydoor is the best!!!

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by jamesnk3: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
I want to attest to the quality of service delivered by Shoptomydoor. It's in a class of its own. My US WAREHOUSE is updated to show packages have been received.
Tracking keeps you informed of the whereabout of your shipment and shipment arrives Uyo, Akwa-Ibom two (2) days earlier. What more can you wish for?

Also, customer service is ready to attend to your queries thumps up to Temitope and Bisola.

Plus I got my refund of US$75 for wrong charges credited back to my cards as soon as I raised the query. How better can it be? Thumps up to Hauwa

Shoptomydoor.... #IAppreciateYourBusinessToo

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by anonymousmum: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
I have been waiting in anticipation of my shoes from Nine West via shoptomydoor...I suddenly realised that I do not have any beta shoes anymore #nojokes!

I have used other shipping companies where my items were delayed for up to 20 days...so I was skeptical in using them...I decided to try my luck and see if they would deliver on their promise....so my journey begins...

I signed up at www.shoptomydoor.com , got my specialized US address, and so I went shopping! I placed my orders from Nine West and DSW - all these were to arrive in 5 different shipments.

tbc...
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by anonymousmum: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
I had so many issues with this order - all my fault embarassed embarassed embarassed

Error 1- I made a mistake in placing my order - I had opened the account using my yahoo account, but I placed the order using another email address - and another name! Naturally this would cause a logistical issue at the warehouse.

Error 2- Also I had another shoptomydoor account that I had opened years ago and never used, they graciously deactivated that one for me becuase I was showing up twice on their data base.

Error 3 - I also made a mistake in entering the address I used a slightly incorrect version of the delivery address - yet another issue caused by me!

All my calls were answered promptly, and I got a follow up email after each call to explain further.

Specific shout out to Lambert, Andrew, Tomiwa and the other folks that were able to help out with all these issues.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by anonymousmum: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Finally sorted everything out! Goods shipped out on the 28th August

I was promised 6- 10 business days - my goods showed up today - in 6 business days!!! How cool is that!!!

Here is me and the delivery guy..

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by anonymousmum: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Close up of my package!!!

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by anonymousmum: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
the unboxing!

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by anonymousmum: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
my new shoes!!!

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by anonymousmum: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmm...what shoe do I wear tomorrow? The red shoes or the green shoes?

Thanks shoptomydoor!

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by anonymousmum: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by seyisanya(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmmm...Do you want me to be honest with you? shoptomydoor is still your best bet for this! Heed this advise and thank me later!!
einsteino:

omg! someone just recommended these guys to me, thank God i decided to do a background check. Please can you recommend any worthy alternative for shipping from the U.K to Nigeria? I want one that allows me purchase the items myself and send to their office while they only handle the shipping. thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by seyisanya(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
visit shoptomydoor.com
audiovisualstor:
I need more info about this company.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.