Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (166602 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by iamord(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mods this is a crucial issue that deserves to be on the frontpage!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

That study was about Somali women who sell products from middle east such as skin lightening creams, which is very rare. This is contrast with Bantus who have been bleaching for hundreds of years and still wearings wigs in order to look like the Europeans who enslaved them.

At the end of the day you are a monkey, and your people have HIV. This is sad.

Right, so you basically can't read the article, because you're illiterate. Look axum, it's okay to say 'wallah help me read this, supper. I no know how durr", and I'll be glad to help spoon feed you the information as I've been doing thus far, after all your mental health disorder is not your fault- It's just genetics. I mean, why else would zoomalia have one of the lowest collective iq scores in the world.

So here, let me assist you.

"Adawe, who was born in Somalia, said she knows many Somali women who use the products. “You can tell who uses it and who doesn’t,” she said. “You can’t mistake it with naturally light-skin people. These creams give people more of yellowish color.”"

In laymen's terms, what that means, axum, is that there's an epidemic among your people trying to scrub the freakin' epidermis off their skin, because they're so desperate to achieve a lighter complexion. Any questions?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Supper:

Right, so you basically can't read the article, because you're illiterate. Look axum, it's okay to say 'wallah help me read this, supper. I no know how durr", and I'll be glad to help spoon feed you the information as I've been doing thus far, after all your mental health disorder is not your fault- It's just genetics. I mean, why else would zoomalia have one of the lowest collective iq scores in the world.

So here, let me assist you.

"Adawe, who was born in Somalia, said she knows many Somali women who use the products. “You can tell who uses it and who doesn’t,” she said. “You can’t mistake it with naturally light-skin people. These creams give people more of yellowish color.”"

In laymen's terms, what that means, axum, is that there's an epidemic among your people trying to scrub the freakin' epidermis off their skin, because they're so desperate to achieve a lighter complexion. Any questions?

People in Somalia dont know anything about this, as it's not even made in their country. Meanwhile The Bantu nation is running around with women with Whigs on their head trying to decive the rest on humanity.

It was just last year that a scientific study said Black women are the ugliest of any race, and the Bantus started to argue by saying that Somali/Ethiopian women have nice hair and features. Lol.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

People in Somalia dont know anything about this, as it's not even made in their country. Meanwhile The Bantu nation is running around with women with Whigs on their head trying to decive the rest on humanity.

It was just last year that a scientific study said Black women are the ugliest of any race, and the Bantus started to argue by saying that Somali/Ethiopian women have nice hair and features. Lol.

axbum, do you enjoy the taste of your own foot or something? Now, people in somalia don't know much of anything, but if it's one thing they know about I guarantee you it's bleaching.

"I remember in Somalia, those skin products were being used by mostly Somali women and by some Somali men also. I remember women whispering to one another pointing the finger to a woman whose face was scarred due to the use of these harmful products. And I still remember one of the most popular products: it was call"
http://www.raxanreeb.com/2014/02/somali-phenomenon%E2%80%8B-skin-whitening-creams/

^^^^From yet another somali's mouth on a *SOMALI WEBSITE*. But, I guess everyone else is lying right. Who are you trying to convince? Yourself?

And that study you're referring to came out of the UK, a country that happens to have loads of somalis, in 2011 making it almost 4 years old, but I understand everything to you somalis works at a re-tard-pace so you guys typically catch on a little late. But, allow me to help you get up to speed in telling you that study the study was quickly refuted by numerous sources in academia for presenting bias, non-objective, partial information that largely reflects that man's and that man's only opinion. Not to mention he was realized from the journal and the article was pulled.

"Black Women Are Not (Rated) Less Attractive! Our Independent Analysis of the Add Health Dataset"
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/201105/black-women-are-not-rated-less-attractive-our-independent-analysis-the-a
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Supper:

axbum, do you enjoy the taste of your own foot or something. Now, people in somalia don't know much of anything, but if it's one thing they know about I guarantee you it's bleaching.

"I remember in Somalia, those skin products were being used by mostly Somali women and by some Somali men also. I remember women whispering to one another pointing the finger to a woman whose face was scarred due to the use of these harmful products. And I still remember one of the most popular products: it was call"
http://www.raxanreeb.com/2014/02/somali-phenomenon%E2%80%8B-skin-whitening-creams/

From yet another somali's mouth on a *SOMALI WEBSITE*. But, I guess everyone else is lying right. Who are you trying to convince? Yourself?

And that study you're referring to came out of the UK, a country that happens to have loads of somalis, in 2011 making it almost 4 years old, but I understand everything to you somalis works in retard-speed so you typically catch on a little late. But, allow me to help you get up to speed in telling you that study the study was quickly refuted by numerous sources in academia for presenting bias, non-objective, partial information that largely reflects that man's and that man's only opinion. Not to mention he was realized from the journal and the article was pulled.

"Black Women Are Not (Rated) Less Attractive! Our Independent Analysis of the Add Health Dataset"
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/201105/black-women-are-not-rated-less-attractive-our-independent-analysis-the-a

Are you making up your own quotes? That link says no such thing. And lol at Somali men bleaching hahahahaha

Again, you have to look for this stuff and make it up, but its normal for Bantus to bleach, even to say they want kids who are half white, while putting on a whig on their head.

Obvious difference
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

Are you making up your own quotes? That link says no such thing. And lol at Somali men bleaching hahahahaha

LOL. Isn't it time you admitted you can't read English? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

Word of advice, axbum: Just stop talking.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Radoillo:

LOL. Isn't it time you admitted you can't read English? grin grin

lol

Okay, so my shift's about to be over and I'm getting ready to clock out for the day. You ready to take over and babysit our resident refugee?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Supper:

Word of advice, axbum: Just stop talking.

The article itself shows that its used by very very few people and their is a stigma associated, I have never seen it. I know in Somalia they have no such thing.

You are making false equivalencies when you show that in comparison to Bantus who bleach their skin, then wear a whig and get nose surgery and lip surgery in an effort to look like the very people who oppressed them.

Big difference. Is there anything Bantus are not disgusting at. Ghetttto Gaggggggers alone has set your kind back 500 years. A bantu woman being called a NIgggggggger while sucks a white man just for a few bucks. sad
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Supper:

lol

Okay, so my shift's about to be over and I'm getting ready to clock out for the day. You ready to take over and babysit our resident refugee?

LOL.

Nah, I'll pass today. Me and Stranglehold have been knocking him around before you came on.

Besides, I think he's taken quite enough beating for one day. grin grin

Hey, you should visit here more often.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

The article itself shows that its used by a very very large number of people and their is a stigma associated with having darkskin, I have never seen anything like it before. I know in Somalia they have no such thing as all natural.

You are making me very agitated when you show all the jacked up crap that goes in the Zoomali community. You should stop, because you're making me and all other Zoomalis look like primitive neanderthals, and I don't want you to find out about how we zoomali boys have to wear hats and the zoomali girls have to wear bangs to hide our humongous, solar-eclipsing, foreheads.

So, if it makes any difference I want to offer you a chance to traffic my little sister from mogadishu over to your house so you and your homies can run a train on her, but just be gentle because she's still sore after taking it good from over 500 AMISOM bantus for a few bucks. sad

BTW....Can you teach me how to spell "whig"?

Wow, axbum, that's the most profound honest statement I've heard from you so far. But, I'll pass on the offer.

And it's "wig", my friend.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Supper:

Wow, axbum, that's the most profound honest statement I've heard from you so far. But, I'll pass on the offer.

And it's "wig", my friend.

I guess the best you can do is talk to yourself and edit my words.

Hopefully your time will run out and your Monkey species will die out of HIV.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by JiggamanGh: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

Fool a landmass doesnt determine your destiny or fate. You speak as if Africa is one country. Your ignorance is beyond believe, you impose your world view on everyone on a landmass with nearly a billion people who have thousands of religions and cultures and languages. Every Somali on this site, including myself, have already said they do not identity as black but as Somali.

And what exactly do you add to the black identity. Like someone gives a damn if u claim black or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

And what exactly do you add to the black identity. Like someone gives a damn if u claim black or not.

Why do you even have to ask what we contribute to blackness, when we are not Nigggggggers
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

I guess the best you can do is talk to yourself and edit my words.

Hopefully your time will run out and your Monkey species will die out of HIV.

??

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Supper:

??

The fufu nation must die
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

The fufu nation must die

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Supper:

HIV AIDS MONKEY
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by JiggamanGh: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

Why do you even have to ask what we contribute to blackness, when we are not Nigggggggers

Of course you are hungry pirates. Trust me I do t give a fork what you are. You are irrelevant and you being black doesn't uplift black people but just bring us down.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

SOMALIA NEEDS AID MONEY!!!!!!!!

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
BANTU NEED HIV MEDICATION
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
shocked

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Supper:
shocked

Where is Axbum, that is not in Somalia

I researched that article and can't find it online, seems like you made the article up and put your own header on it assuming Axum was in Somalia.

Give me a link, even though Axbum, what ever that is, is not in Somalia.

Also there always going to be Stigma to HIV, now matter where you are.

The fact remains Somalia is 69th lowest HIV rate in the world. While the first 33 Countries are Negroid.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

Where is Axbum, that is not in Somalia

I researched that article and can't find it online, seems like you made the article up and put your own header on it assuming Axum was in Somalia.

Wow, and it only took you an hour to figure that out. You're probably the first Zoomali online to discover image editing software. I'm so proud of you, axbum. *pats head*

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 1:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Supper:

Funny you bring that up, because according the the most recent Survey of Business Owners census, African-American owned businesses have seen a larger increase in America than any other group- Triple the National rate.
https://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/business_ownership/cb11-24.html

So, it's not perfect. But, there's noticeable improvement. Would you say the same for Somalis?

Somalis we have so much work ahead of us and 'axum' dont bother with him I think his family must have dropped him as a baby.

1. First we are becoming stable as a nation and eradicating extremist like Al Shabaab.
2. This generation is even more educated and will look to Somalia again as home while bringing back much needed expertise.
3. We are apart of the new African American community in Minnesota with both exchanging cultural ideas.

The future is bright for our Somalia I think 20 - 50 years later they wont realize what has happened due to crazy development.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 3:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Axum... I googled "Somalia cities" and this is what came up
Note what it says next to Mogadishu and Hargeisa. Apparently your country is so lawless and unsafe that the safest city is only safe by your countries incredibly low standards. So much for Somali excellence. I wish things were different I really do, for all of the level-headed Somalis in the world. But in your case, all I have to say is: let's just pray you survive to see Somalia become a modern nation and first world economy.

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 4:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Okay, enough. This is the 100th thread that axum has derailed completely. In fact, this discussion has turned into the exact opposite of what this thread is supposed to be about.

We should be discussing how to work towards fostering African unity on this forum. Not in the weird afro-centric sense of combining different African cultures into one identity, but rather to respect each others cultures and nations.

That means, no tribalism, and no xenophobia. It also means realizing that to a large portion of the non-African world, all of our nations are viewed as related (perhaps with he exception of the saharan/sub-saharan divide). Africa as a whole is generally viewed as a continent that has suffered great loss and remains wholly underdeveloped. Thankfully many of our countries are on a steady path of positive development and are constantly appearing as some of the fastest growing economies and the world and the most attractive places for investment.

We need to encourage each other because it doesn't matter how many foreigners are visiting Cape Town and Casablanca right now, our whole continent has an international stigma that we need to encourage each other to overcome. But right now I see a person who comes from the country with the worst international reputation in Africa tearing the rest of us down simply because "Africa means nothing to him. It's just geography. He won't share a continental identity with any land that has black people". Well Axum, even if we bantus are "uncivilized", ugly and trying desperately to emulate the white man, as a whole, we are much, much better off than Somalis both in political reputation, standard of living, and wealth and current global contributions to medicine, science and global arts and culture those are facts. But please keep living in the past if you must, but live in that past somewhere else on the internet. Nairaland is not for you and you are not welcome here. Other, reasonable Somalis are more than welcome, but not you.

We should be doing better than this so here are some positive pictures of cities from the 7 regions of Africa (North,South,East,West,Horn,Central, Islands) to inspire us.

Cairo, Egypt:

Johannesburg, South Africa:

[img]http://static.wixstatic.com/media/13d085_cd078dae920843409d4fc66083a6e708.jpg_srz_940_380_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz[/img]

Nairobi, Kenya:

[img]http://178.62.245.197/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/home-page-slider-02.jpg[/img]

Lagos, Nigeria:

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia:

Port Louis, Mauritius:

Luanda, Angola:

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Are you serious? Somalia has thousands of Cities, do you think google will show them all?

The BANTU mentality is absurdly retarded, he went full retard.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 5:15am On Jan 13, 2015
axum:
Are you serious? Somalia has thousands of Cities, do you think google will show them all?

The BANTU mentality is absurdly retarded, he went full retard.

No country has "thousands" of cities in the traditional sense. There are cities, which are large metropolitan or simply urban areas (e.g. New York, D.C., Miami, Los Angeles, Boston, Minneapolis) Then there are towns/suburbs (there are certainly hundreds and thousands of these in most countries) and then in many non-western countries there are villages. But no country has thousands of metropolitan/truly urban areas (cities). You are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 5:19am On Jan 13, 2015
and regardless of how many "cities" Somalia has, your nation's capital is widely considered to be the most lawless city on earth. Even with a civil war in Syria and the Islamic State ravaging the middle east, Somalia still manages be home to the worst city on Earth, and it's being destroyed by it's own people. Probably the same ones with your foolish mentality
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 5:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Rafikizolo:

No country has "thousands" of cities in the traditional sense. There are cities, which are large metropolitan or simply urban areas (e.g. New York, D.C., Miami, Los Angeles, Boston, Minneapolis) Then there are towns/suburbs (there are certainly hundreds and thousands of these in most countries) and then in many non-western countries there are villages. But no country has thousands of metropolitan/truly urban areas (cities). You are a fool.

Well thats cause those countries have Tens of Millions of people, Somalia has about a little more than 10 Million people.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 6:14am On Jan 13, 2015
Rafikizolo:

We should be discussing how to work towards fostering African unity on this forum. Not in the weird afro-centric sense of combining different African cultures into one identity, but rather to respect each others cultures and nations.

Weird in the same sense as eurocentrics combining different african cultures into made up boundaries?

The problem is no one looks at african nations as a 'nations' except for africans themselves. These nations are treated as little more than a free for all. The power you have is minimum you are not free to seek a destiny of your own you can easily be exterminated and nothing could stop it.

Culture is the manifestation of a society's deposit of knowledge that is how we should determine if a culture can be a very worthwhile one.

Maybe, one that can be worthwhile but needs a little tune up to keep it competitive ?

Egypt brought some much needed civilities to human kind all peoples ascent into civilization are thanks to these very diverse group of africans who put many of the best aspects of different african cultures into one. OF course it didn't come easy you had some africans that wanted to eat fufu all day and night, Menes had to slap some sense into those kind of africans.

Further just think about the usa how do you believe usa left the world behind in its dust after world war two, I will tell you they snatched up every italian, german scientist they could find and made them americans. Those scientist that wanted to keep their special german or italian culture were exterminated. Its too bad that their beloved culture could not save them from that, you see it has less to do with respect and more to do with sociocultural evolution.

It is a simple decision to survive and prosper or to not undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.