Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard (33980 Views)

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by PointB: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
asha80:
problem is you are not feeling the pinch..

And you know this how?

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by asha80(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
PointB:

And you know this how?
because you are not based any where in se.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by PointB: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
asha80:
because you are not based any where in se.

The fact of the matter is that you don't know for certain where I am based. So quit your unnecessary speculations and discuss things you are very certain of. I recall telling you this a while ago. tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by kingzizzy: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Okorocha had better pray that Biafra does not come any time soon because if it does , we are going to deal that traitor ruthlessly

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:
If the protest was really about Igbo interest we would have joined but we all know that it is a manipulation of the gullible by those who lost power in 2015 elections. Imo State suffered so much neglect under Jonathan and now that it is our turn to enjoy federal presence they want to scatter things. We no gree.
So even after 6month,Imo have not started enjoying d change,is it in 2019 Imo would start enjoying it? Anyway,tell Okorocha to pay workers their salary from d bailout fund he diverted before we take him serious

26 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Olaolufred(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
When Azikiwe Jonah-an illustrious Igbo son was in power, They do not remember Biafra.

Now that he was voted out for lackluster performance, they are shouting Biafra.

Do not start what will end in another whining soonest. Remember, the purported million of children starved to death in Biafra's first missionanry journey.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Ofodirinwa: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
asha80:
guy aside what rochas has in mind this protest has stayed on enough..the economy of the states is affected more in this

no less effected than federal neglect and marginalization

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by asha80(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
PointB:

The fact of the matter is that you don't know for certain where I am based. So quit your unnecessary speculations and discuss things you are very certain of. I recall saying telling you this a while ago. tongue
I know for a fact you are not based in the east..to be factual you are based in lagos( at least before elections) and i am not speculating

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by asha80(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

federal neglect our people also helped perpetuate

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by mekadinho(f): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
aresa:

Also the only sensible adult in iboland...
Fayose, d only man who has got balls in Yoruba land. Others r big coward.ic cowards lik Awo.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Olaolufred(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

Even your son Azikiwe Ebelle neglected you for 6 years,

Why not even wait 1 year to see if the new government will do something to the gullies on Onitsha Enugu road?

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by PointB: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
asha80:
I know for a fact you are not based in the east..to be factual you are based in lagos( at least before elections) and i am not speculating

Actually, you don't know what you are talking about.

But this thread is not about me or you, it's about something much bigger than this squabble. So I'll let you continue speculating where I am or not. It's immaterial and won't matter when Biafra is achieved! Besides, we will all have to make certain sacrifice before, during, and after Biafra is achieved.

17 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by WIZGUY69(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up!!!
How dare you compare those two with Rochas!
grin did I hit a nerve Tell your people to stop comparing fayose with awolowo! thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by WIZGUY69(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up!!!
How dare you compare those two with Rochas!
grin did I hit a nerve Tell your people to stop comparing fayose with awolowo! thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by wordcat(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
If Rochas Abokiocha's action is for the best interest of the Igbos,,,
How come the oily soup guys are the one hailing him.

18 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Finally, the Abuja jobbers are discussing Biafra!

That is a mile stone.
Slow and steady!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by aresa: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Codedb2:

And Fayose the only brave man in southwest grin

And brave fayose is going to give eboes their biafra...? Ode villager.. grin

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by BrokenTV: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
aresa:

Also the only sensible adult in iboland...
Why won't he be when you guys can easily manipulate him, The man that neglected paying the civil servant he is ruling but went on an adventure of building school for IDP in the north. I pity Okorocha his eyes we get clear one day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Allosaurus: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo and Berem are a disgrace to Imo State

19 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Paschal55(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wish that would stop us,but believe me,#IT WON'T!!!!!BIAFRA WE STAND!

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Kayendy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Even though I don't support dis biafra stuff from my ibo brothers but oda tribes sayingg dat Rochas is our only chance of president is rubbish... u guys don't know dis human being and u shld be tanking God dat he didn't win presidency wen he contested cos naija for don enter one chance... that man is a scam...
ONE NAIJA#
#proudlyibo#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are Black people (Bantu) of Africa.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Job 30:30- King James Bible
My SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones
are burned with heat.
  click, read , and like my Facebook Page for more information--- http://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/ or
go this thread for more information in Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/2328147/west-africans-africans-southern-part

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by shamecurls(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

[/s] F̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅P̶̷̲̅,̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅W̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅P̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅B̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅N̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅9̶̷̲̅5̶̷̲̅%̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅/̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅5̶̷̲̅%̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅,̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅H̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅?̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by brixx(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Check sign for Online jobs?
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Ofodirinwa: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Olaolufred:

Even your son Azikiwe Ebelle neglected you for 6 years,

Why not even wait 1 year to see if the new government will do something to the gullies on Onitsha Enugu road?
You seem anger, do you currently live in the effected areas? (Eastern Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Gracito(f): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
rhymaster:
Imo state Ibos usually have more sense than the terrorist Ibos in Anambra and Abia state. Nigeria should let the terrorist Ibos go and keep the sensible Ibos (Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi). We are ill give the money accruing to he terrorist Ibos to the sane ones! Shikena!
I thought you could do better. I'm abian and certainly not a terrorist. What's the use of this comment? I'm even anti biafra too. Please, do mind your words. Some imolites want biafra. I think there are groups in every south eastern state, no matter how small.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by menix(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rochas Okoroawusa Is MAD!!!!!!
These guyz re calling for the release of their Radio presenter detained nd Rochas did not ask FG, Buhari or DSS why they have continued with the guy detention instead u re calling meeting for ur great grand fada..

Thunder strike all Okoroawusa sympathizers here..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by benedictnsi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
rhymaster:
Imo state Ibos usually have more sense than the terrorist Ibos in Anambra and Abia state. Nigeria should let the terrorist Ibos go and keep the sensible Ibos (Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi). We are ill give the money accruing to he terrorist Ibos to the sane ones! Shikena!

Lol gringrin firstly bros, it is IGBO not IBO.....

2ndly, you made sense kinda.. .. In fact, this is your first reasonable sense
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Jaymaestro(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nairaland`s Front page = warfront .
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by shamecurls(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=28pt]When Azikiwe Jonah-an illustrious Igbo son was in power, They do not remember Biafra.

Now that he was voted out for lackluster performance, they are shouting Biafra.

Do not start what will end in another whining soonest. Remember, the purported million of children starved to death in Biafra's first missionary journey[/size].
[/size]
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Gracito(f): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
obailala:
Gbam! grin

But come to think of it, why haven't we seen or heard of IPOB protests in any part of Imo?
well, I was wondering. But I'm 100percent sure imolites are agitating in the other states the protest is going on. They might not be many, but they do have representatives. I'm sure you'd agree with me, that it's not just Abians who live in aba. The sad thing is that the protests are being carried out in Abia and Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by StarMogul(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Rochas!
the only iboe man greater than ojuku+ azikwe combined.
Bros dis ur statement proves hw ignorant nd uneducated (which I really doubt) you r...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Storms Egypt, Spotted Watching Nigeria Vs Guinea Match (photos) / Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.