Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard (33977 Views)

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
obailala:
Gbam! grin

But come to think of it, why haven't we seen or heard of IPOB protests in any part of Imo?

https://www.nairaland.com/2718679/biafra-millionmanmarch-ipob-defy-heavy
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I trust no obiano will not be attending, I implore other igbo governors not to attend this useless meeting. Rochas is apc governors forum governor. he should be calling his apc governors and not Igbo governors

if the war start now. That ur yansh you normally wipe with newspaper will be brutalized by fighters and you might end up being refugee for the rest of your life.
Then you will count the coast like aljazeera before you realize that you gain nothing with Biafra.

THINK ABOUT 3 MILLION IGBOS THAT LOST THEIR LIVES IN THE LAST CIVIL WAR. OJUKWU THAT CAUSED THE FIGHT RAN AWAY AND DIDNT LOSS A SINGLE MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by sigiyaya(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
rhymaster:
Imo state Ibos usually have more sense than the terrorist Ibos in Anambra and Abia state. Nigeria should let the terrorist Ibos go and keep the sensible Ibos (Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi). We are ill give the money accruing to he terrorist Ibos to the sane ones! Shikena!
God punish you and your generation for calling my brothers terrorist. Biafra is here hope you got a room for you Huasa brother Rochas

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Atk1nson(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
PointB:

Freedom is more important than money.

I have seen countries shut down for weeks to drive home their point.

When Lagosians wanted to die for free petrol,they were at Ojota for days, and Lagos didn't collapse!

I wish u pay a visit to the north east, u have no idea of the externalities that come with armed insurgency which is what this could eventually lead to
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Allosaurus: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:
Rochas Okoroawusa Is MAD!!!!!!
These guyz re calling for the release of their Radio presenter detained nd Rochas did not ask FG, Buhari or DSS why they have continued with the guy detention instead u re calling meeting for ur great grand fada..

Thunder strike all Okoroawusa sympathizers here..
That's for Berem and Abagworo

[img]http://media./media/5788zEMjRIOYw/giphy.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by davidiyke(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
OKOROCHA LEADS NO IGBO.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by StarMogul(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:
Rochas Okoroawusa Is MAD!!!!!!
These guyz re calling for the release of their Radio presenter detained nd Rochas did not ask FG, Buhari or DSS why they have continued with the guy detention instead u re calling meeting for ur great grand fada..

Thunder strike all Okoroawusa sympathizers here..
Bros ur funny ohh,okoroawusa hahaha...Anyways d truth is dat dey r detaining d man illegally nd dats wat really sparked d protests.Lawyers shud not lie nah,see hw enugu was tense on sunday....

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Allosaurus: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
Olaolufred:
When Azikiwe Jonah-an illustrious Igbo son was in power, They do not remember Biafra.

Now that he was voted out for lackluster performance, they are shouting Biafra.

Do not start what will end in another whining soonest. Remember, the purported million of children starved to death in Biafra's first missionanry journey.
[/s]
You sound scared. Yoloba bastard

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by FacelessPatriot: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
the meeting would just be another waste of time...igbos don't believe in these so-called politicians...let the traditional leaders meet instead. but alas! the traditional leaders are all pro-Biafrans grin

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Zik? Zik never supported Biafra in the first place. It was all Ojukwu handiwork and he did it with only with the core Igbos.

WIZGUY69:
Rochas!
the only iboe man greater than ojuku+ azikwe combined.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by menix(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Allosaurus:

That's for Berem and Abagworo

[img]http://media./media/5788zEMjRIOYw/giphy.gif[/img]

Broz this ur thunder be like person wey dey _shit for another man farm..

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Allosaurus: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:

Broz this ur thunder be like person wey dey _shit for another man farm..
It's for all anti-PDPs and Roach ass' supporters

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by aresa: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
mekadinho:

Fayose, d only man who has got balls in Yoruba land. Others r big coward.ic cowards lik Awo.
[/s]

lol @ useless cowards, losers and internet agitators. carry gun and take your biafra village if den born you well..

Your akpu mouth stinks..

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by menix(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
StarMogul:
Bros ur funny ohh,okoroawusa hahaha...Anyways d truth is dat dey r detaining d man illegally nd dats wat really sparked d protests.Lawyers shud not lie nah,see hw enugu was tense on sunday....

Most commentators have forgotten that what spurred this protest is the continuous detention of Kalu..

Any protest today?
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Kestolovee95(f): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Allosaurus:
Abagworo and Berem are a disgrace to Imo State

We will take them seriously when they come on the streets of owerri to come challenge pro-biafran agitators. Not typing from their ashawo hotel room where they are orgasmically phucking each other.

Damned fulani messengers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by wealthmi1: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yawnssssss !
Next story,pls.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Codedworld1: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
jobless youth...
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by StarMogul(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:

Most commentators have forgotten that what spurred this protest is the continuous detention of Kalu..

Any protest today?
I left enugu to lagos on Sunday for work but before I left some roads were blocked nd d army nd police officers were eyes open.Dey shud just release him,cause if dey kill him.I bet u war Don start be dat ohhh...
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Godson32(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
WIZGUY69:

And Also iboe's last chance for an iboe President.
_I.e owelle is the most valuable iboe man alive for now.
grin
U don't even know how to type ibo and u re telling us the most valuable man in iboland. What did u know about ibo?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by eric4p: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
they should just advice dere jobless youths 2 engage dem selves in sumtin meaningful den disturbing d peace of dis country nd they should nt hope on south south support coz we re nt fool. enyiba has jus won d nigeria league nd they re happy. no body talked about biafra in dat stadium oooo. mumu dey small.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Allosaurus: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:

We will take them seriously when they come on the streets of owerri to come challenge pro-biafran agitators. Not typing from their ashawo hotel room where they are orgasmically phucking each other.

Damned fulani messengers!
grin grin grin
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mumu Rochas, if it was the North their leaders wouldn't hold such meeting. instead they will say grant them their demands
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Technocracy: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
I just how empty you are, a clear case of empty vessels make the loudest noise
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
In the end,Biafra will come... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by saintmark88(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=FreeGlobe post=39840817]I trust no obiano will not be attending, I implore other igbo governors not to attend this useless meeting. Rochas is apc governors forum governor. he should be calling his apc governors and not Igbo governors[/quote

U have peace, ur not enjoying it, history has a way of repeating itself
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Codedworld1:
jobless youth...
.Yes they are jobless because nigeria couldnt provide jobs for them....thats why they want biafra undecided

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Aspiregreat: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Peace
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
they should call all their dogs together before we vex
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Ezeonwa(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
I don't want to join issue with any body concerning Biafra but I will make 1 thing clear to every body. Biafra is an ideology that have come to stay. So Rochas can't deal with

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Dubem13: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
rhymaster:
Imo state Ibos usually have more sense than the terrorist Ibos in Anambra and Abia state. Nigeria should let the terrorist Ibos go and keep the sensible Ibos (Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi). We are ill give the money accruing to he terrorist Ibos to the sane ones! Shikena!
do you mean Igbos? Big fool you don't even know what u are saying, maybe Ibos is your mother's name.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by ezebunafo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I trust no obiano will not be attending, I implore other igbo governors not to attend this useless meeting. Rochas is apc governors forum governor. he should be calling his apc governors and not Igbo governors
see u,u dey talk as if anything happen now u go stand,pple like u wey never witness war think say na akamu.dont pray to witness war oooo,at least u watch cnn and u see what the refuges are going tru,rochas is doing the most sensible thing a leader and a father would do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification / Akpabio, Amaechi, Imoke: When The Going Was Good (photo) / INEC Disowns Imo RO, Confirms Okorocha’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.