Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard (33979 Views)

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by DOCTORDONE: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
rhymaster:
Imo state Ibos usually have more sense than the terrorist Ibos in Anambra and Abia state. Nigeria should let the terrorist Ibos go and keep the sensible Ibos (Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi). We are ill give the money accruing to he terrorist Ibos to the sane ones! Shikena!

New height of depth.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by fireforfire: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Biafra .... d land of dreamers.
Just tell me one big igbo enterpreneur dat wil like to uproot his huge investment frm naija to wherever.
Until i c igbo ministers, guvnors,.etc speak n protest for d agitation of dis nightmare bfor i take dem serious

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Adekunleideology(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is bullshit !!!
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
better before it starts getting bloody...
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by MrEverest(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
Rochas believes he can become the president of Nigeria by pandering to the North and making gestures like this to show he's 'on top of the matter', when in reality, he's just giving them more power over his destiny by believing it's in another man's hands
That man is so sick! This more than anything else shows the pathetic situation of things. Rochas is shamelessly doing everything possible to impress and serve the interest of the north even if it will work against his own people!!! Seeing that man alone makes me want to commit murder. Nigeria is a sham!!! So because north backed OBJ when his people wanted Falae and he won, Rochas now believes that his fate lies with the north!!! A region that has contributed nothing meaningful to Nigeria other than misery and pains through Boko-haram, Poverty, strife, Violence, deaths and backwardness et al, feeding fat on the resources from the south, calling the shorts and determining who gets what is the major reason i will always support Biafra. Rochas should watch it because what happened to Abiola will surely befall him. On Biafra we stand and no S.E governor must attend such a useless meeting. Rochas will not call a meeting about the deplorable state of roads in the S.E, the f.o.o.l will not call a meeting about the lopsidedness and maltreatment of the Igbos in Nigeria yet he will want to shut those that have the courage to stand and demand for justice!!!! This man will know no peace and the curses from Imolites and the downtrodden will forever be his nemesis.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by tinktanker: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:
If the protest was really about Igbo interest we would have joined but we all know that it is a manipulation of the gullible by those who lost power in 2015 elections. Imo State suffered so much neglect under Jonathan and now that it is our turn to enjoy federal presence they want to scatter things. We no gree.
only d cowards fear the biafra movement. E.G u
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Excellentmind: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
A call by a betrayer cannot be honoured. Muhammed Rochas will be chased away any time soon due to his treacherous behavior.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by nwachike(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Rochas! the only iboe man greater than ojuku+ azikwe combined.
my dear not be decieved they are meeting on how to brake from nigeria
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by okeybarca: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
rhymaster:
Imo state Ibos usually have more sense than the terrorist Ibos in Anambra and Abia state. Nigeria should let the terrorist Ibos go and keep the sensible Ibos (Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi). We are ill give the money accruing to he terrorist Ibos to the sane ones! Shikena!

U are mad.idiot
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Abagworo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
tinktanker:
only d cowards fear the biafra movement. E.G u

Not really. It is a matter of interest. Everyday we see pictures of Umuapu-Elele Road and people making jest of my State. Jonathan pulled the contractors from site in preference for his Northern allies in order to woo them for election. Now that we are in the ruling party, work will resume and the road completed.

Those in opposition States should continue to destroy their States and if possible turn them to war zone but we in Imo need federal presence.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by AkwaIbomrep1: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
rochas mr eye service ,with the likes of rochas I'm afraid for Biafra, choose now who u will join ,as for me and the entire indivisible & steadfast family of Akwa _Cross nation (Akwa ibom/Cross river) must go with our south east brothers, hausa man can not cause enmity btw we & our s/east brothers just to take my oil to niger rep. never again ..... Rochas who is rated the worst performing governor want to speak for the igbos ,imagine an hausa man claiming igbo, who takes rochas serious , Hahaha ,i laugh in ibibio , the last time I visited Owerri I shade tears , a one time most beautiful & cleanest city of Owerri now look like where pigs are trained with so many inferior & abandoned projects , may God help Imo state & its inhabitants , Akwa Abasi ibom eyong adiong obio nyin Biafra my land #VisitAkwaibom

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by SoNature(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:
If the protest was really about Igbo interest we would have joined but we all know that it is a manipulation of the gullible by those who lost power in 2015 elections. Imo State suffered so much neglect under Jonathan and now that it is our turn to enjoy federal presence they want to scatter things. We no gree.

Big lie. Most of the structures in primary and secondary were done by Jonathan; go now see "UBEC" on them. Instead of Okorocha encouraging Jonathan to develop Imo, he's busy criticising and fighting Jonathan. Okorocha knows nothing about governance. That man was a mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by kunle1960: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gov Rochas has no moral right to summon any such meeting because he is anti Igbo personae.God will judge for his atrocities in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Lumiere91: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Just a team 4rm 82 division enugu is enough to stop this lunancy.i live in onitsh,am from enugu.i tell you solemnly,90% of igbos hate ipob

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Okorocha's mum was rap.ed by a Fulani herdsman, he's not Igbo.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lumiere91:
Just a team 4rm 82 division enugu is enough to stop this lunancy.i live in onitsh,am from enugu.i tell you solemnly,90% of igbos hate ipob
keep deceiving your deluded self.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by cymidas(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Rochas!
the only iboe man greater than ojuku+ azikwe combined.
God punish you for saying that
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by chaberry(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
rhymaster:
You are a Bastardd, a silly one for that matter, 4 ur information Igbos are all one, i'm from Imo and i, my family and my entire state are devoted to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by cassyrooy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Another Feisty story 'bout Pro-Biafra Protests.

Please what is cRoachas?
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by chizpim(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Rochas!
the only iboe man greater than ojuku+ azikwe combined.
. God punish you for that statement, rochas is not a pure ibo man. His a northerner god punish rochas and his fellow northerners...

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by donveekings: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:
You are a very BIG fool.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

[/s]

Foolish OP, When PresiDIOT Buhari divided Nigeria 95% / 5% , did CockROCHAS call for Igbo meeting?

Whr av ya been manchy?
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by PointB: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Atk1nson:

I wish u pay a visit to the north east, u have no idea of the externalities that come with armed insurgency which is what this could eventually lead to

You have no idea who I am or where I have been!
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by abimic(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Come to think of it, what makes them even think if they get their biafra of a thing, they would fare better? Biafra don't guarantee a better life! Fight for your right here in Nigeria as those that sat fat on the SE money would still be sitting fat on it but by new set of people. No part of Nigeria is developed, no side is better than the other, even the North despite covetous flare for power still has the poorest Nigerians, a sign that something is wrong with our leaders. All our leaders had gotten it all wrong else, we would have fared better. Remember subsidy protest, that was a selfless protest and not this selfish motive of biafra where even after the country is formed, many will still be impoverished and bad roads will still be seen. Even Chad despite oil, small landmass isn't faring better than SE, a sign that even biafra doesn't necessarily translate to a better life. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Biosahal: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
rhymaster:
we're not IBOs, but IGBOs. I'm from Imo state. Bastard Okorocha is only speaking for himself. We have betrayed the other Igbo states for being an APC ( hausa/Fulani and Yoruba) state. The Igbos should forgive us!

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
YORUBA PEOPLE NA MUMU, ND NA DE SPIRIT OF COWARDISM DEY WORRY THEM. THEY CAN BE EASILY DECIEVED. I CALL THEM HALF BOKO HARAM.HAHAHA cheesy I WONDER Y FOR THE FIRST TME THIS YR WE DIDNT RECORD A RAPE CASE LAST WEEK ON NEWS HEADLINE,THAT CALLS FOR A CELEB

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by STANCO31(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] as things arê now in Nigeria i don't trust anybody be you Nnamdi Kalu or Rochase because if they get what they want you arê nobody to them. Just on my own nobody will use me lol
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Aluweezy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I trust no obiano will not be attending, I implore other igbo governors not to attend this useless meeting. Rochas is apc governors forum governor. he should be calling his apc governors and not Igbo governors
what are you saying? So he should call people non-related to the pro-Biafra activities? He's trying to settle an unwanted conflict amicably amongst indigenes and you talking about APC, what does that gat to do with anything?
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Bacelona(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:
and what are u enjoying now, the bad road every where in imo state. Excluding mbaise because is not in the map

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Disowns Imo RO, Confirms Okorocha’s Victory / Maina Arrives In Court For Trial Without Wheelchair / Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.