Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard (33976 Views)

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lastpage: 2:24am On Nov 10, 2015
princejayboss:

Look .... Let me tell you something..... Am an igbo man and a proud one too.... If you have ever lost a family in the hands of the north Nigeria just because a TV series in the Europe ... personally I don't think I have issues with the Yoruba people... They are just fellows who want to be happy and enjoy while the party last besides during my masters degree program I lived with a Yoruba guy in Moscow....the guy was a wonderful guy.

I can't forget seeing a brother burn to death in a church in the north.... Thank god I survived ....i can never forgive any northerner for making me lonely with no brothers ....so if you have witnessed the rot of the north you not be foolish enough to write this.

You said most pple who agitates for Biafra are broke people.....l lol.... living in Texas don't make you a rich guy .... 70% Nigerians in the US eat from hand to mouth .... You know is the truth and for crying out loud you are a broke dude living in one of subs over there, I have been to the US at least 15x....

Personally I do not like Nnamdi Kalu because i really do not like his style but I really support Biafra though in a different form... Despite the fact that I have properties in Abuja and Lagos.... I still do support Biafra 100%

Finally you forgot that California actually wanted an out of the US.... Not just Cali but two others....

Next time if you don't know what to write.. Don't write

I feel you...afterall, we are all HUMAN! We feel pain...especially "undeserved pain".
I have lost people in senseless circumstances like that and l know how it feels.

My prayer for people like you is that God will heal your pain! No human, no amount of retribution or war can heal you pain!
Even if the perpetrators are brought before you and you are asked to cut-off their head, (ISIL-Style), it still wont heal your pain, it can only debase you down to their level...

If Christ can forgive those that he came to save, yet the same people nailed him to a Cross, spat on his face and crucified him......is there any lesson for us to draw from there.... or do we just read those scriptures and pay our tithe, then forget about them?

Having said that, do you think your "reaction" si being conditioned by what you feel (your emotions) ..or your brains/heart (logic)?
If you read my last post, l showed how "break-up" will never solve the problems we feel.

Remember, there are people within this same Biafra, who feel the way you feel, towards BIAFRANS like themselves.
Someone from Umuileri still feel aggrieves at another from Aguileri because they wiped out his family, in the civil war that occured between them recently!

Such person will still be within Biafra and if he chooses to seek vengeance based on his "pain", l bet it will just be a repetition of the "Nigerian Problem", from a "Biafran perspective"!

Nigerians killing Nigerians, is no different from Yorubas killing Yorubas (within Yorubaland) as in Mdakeke Vs. Ife or Ibos killing Ibos (within Ibo land) as described above, or Hausa killing Hausa (within Hausaland) as we have been seeing in Boko Haram.

Bottom line is: We must "let-go" of the past!
But it is also important for the "future", that "all actors behave properly" ...going forward.
It is important that there is JUSTICE for everyone...irrespective of tribe.
In this regard, the current president has a big job to do.
He has to demonstrate that he is first a Nigerian, before being a Hausa man...and other must follow suit.

We Nigerians, irrespective of tribe, religion and political affiliation must also be ready to show our Patriotism because it takes "two hands to wash each other, for the hand to be properly clean".
In this regard, all this treasonous agitations should stop while we all focus on re-building trust and the nation a s a whole.

Once again, my sympathies towards your pain. Only God can heal people like you.

Lastpage!

BTW: California , Texas and some others wanted out for the last 100yrs or so but have refrained from taking-up arms against the state! Why is that? The also have never worked against the interest of their country but are always Americans FIRST and would defend American interest anywhere in the world. Does that ring a bell?

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lastpage: 2:30am On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Afam think deep before you conclude. Buhari has not taken off. I feel bad that Igbos refused to demand for federal presence under Jonathan but have refused to allow Buhari start off smoothly. Jonathan ruled Nigeria at the peak of oil boom until we had this crisis but nothing tangible can be pointed out. Let us give Buhari time.

I also agree that 6months is too early to start shouting!

The East is not the only place that is suffering and if anyone is to blame, it is Jonathan!
He had more than five good years to make changes.... even if it is just in the East alone!
But he recklessly squandered the goodwill we all gave him in 2009!

If we must criticize Buhari, at least let us give him HALF of that length of time.....
Only then will our criticism not be viewed as being borne out of hatred, bitterness, pettiness and silliness ... but based on his score-card.

The good thing about Democracy is that "Elections" is an opportunity to boot out any Government that fails the people......... hence the need for all of us to support the use of a fool-proof PVC and Card reader combo.

The less they can rig elections, the more we can make our voices heard and dictate the tune of our future.

Lastpage!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by QuotaSystem: 3:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Shut your stinking mouth there, when your ancestors were hit with a blockade of food from the North, leaving millions to perish out of starvation and disease were you not crying wickedness?

Why not stop worshipping gworo (kolanut) from the North at your ceremonies once and for all?

Imagine a hungry biafrat from the barren and gully eroded red mud SE talking about zero contribution grin, what do you contribute to Nigeria apart from drug trafficking, baby factories, kidnapping, prostitution, armed robbery, fake drugs, cannibalism, fake spare parts etc?

Ndi Ara

MrEverest:
A region that has contributed nothing meaningful to Nigeria other than misery and pains through Boko-haram, Poverty, strife, Violence, deaths and backwardness et al, feeding fat on the resources from the south, calling the shorts and determining who gets what is the major reason i will always support Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Obiwiz(m): 3:18am On Nov 10, 2015
wristbangle:

Bros, I am discussing with freeglobe. Please stay out of it. I like her agitation unlike your ferocious approach.

Google is your friend to check crude oil has been discovered in lagos and soon it's exploitation will begin. Same ogun state. Remember Ondo state is among Oil producing state.
It's okay. But assertions or statements in a public forum, dat touch on delicate issues concerning a group of people or ethnicity will most likely attract comment(s).
Anyways, I take it you don't mean those things, you're just chatting away with freeglobe. In dat case, no wahala. God bless you.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lastpage: 3:41am On Nov 10, 2015
richeso:
A United Nigeria is when an Igbo man becomes a governor in Lagos state..

Why Lagos?

Why are some of you so fixated on Lagos? Its never gonna happen and you know it undecided undecided

When did Lagos become a part of Biafra.... abi which kind of fraud be this sef! grin grin grin

Okay, it will happen the day a Yoruba is elected the Owelle of Onitsha and Eze Ndigbo of the whole Alaigbo! grin grin

You see how it pans out? undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by richeso: 4:03am On Nov 10, 2015
lastpage:

Why Lagos?

Why are some of you so fixated on Lagos? Its never gonna happen and you know it undecided undecided

When did Lagos become a part of Biafra.... abi which kind of fraud be this sef! grin grin grin

Okay, it will happen the day a Yoruba is elected the Owelle of Onitsha and Eze Ndigbo of the whole Alaigbo! grin grin

You see how it pans out? undecided

Lastpage!

how old are you?

PS, Seun , you need add DOB Checking before registration pls. too many kids in this your forum

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lastpage: 5:23am On Nov 10, 2015
richeso:

how old are you?

PS, Seun , you need add DOB Checking before registration pls. too many kids in this your forum

Likely as old as your father ...... but certainly much more intelligent than him since he was the one that sired a nincompoop like you!

Now scram before l discharge some E-Slaps on your brainless head
undecided undecided

Ndiara

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by wristbangle: 6:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Obiwiz:

It's okay. But assertions or statements in a public forum, dat touch on delicate issues concerning a group of people or ethnicity will most likely attract comment(s).
Anyways, I take it you don't mean those things, you're just chatting away with freeglobe. In dat case, no wahala. God bless you.

And you too brother. Good morning cool
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Afam4eva(m): 6:05am On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Afam think deep before you conclude. Buhari has not taken off. I feel bad that Igbos refused to demand for federal presence under Jonathan but have refused to allow Buhari start off smoothly. Jonathan ruled Nigeria at the peak of oil boom until we had this crisis but nothing tangible can be pointed out. Let us give Buhari time.
The election has not even been conducted. This is close to 7 months down the line and in your mind Buhari has not taken off. I don't even have much problems with Buhari save for the obvious mistreatment of my people. I supported him but I'm not blind.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Afam4eva:

The election has not even been conducted. This is close to 7 months down the line and in your mind Buhari has not taken off. I don't even have much problems with Buhari save for the obvious mistreatment of my people. I supported him but I'm not blind.

Chief Abeg help us move our Yoruba thread back to the politics section

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by wristbangle: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Much respect to abagworo and lastpage comment. Very diplomatic.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Afam4eva:

Hey can you move back the Yoruba Commonwealth thread back to the politics section please.This is the second time it has been removed.Thank you in advance. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by IlekeHD: 6:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Afam4eva:

Why was the Yoruba thread moved when the discussion is about politics in the SW/Yorubaland?
It's rather unfair and unjust when enugu/anambra/imo state threads stays in this section.

cc seun/lalasticala, oam4j

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by wristbangle: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Afam4eva:

Sorry for quoting u but I will agree with abagworo on the basis that GEJ failed to utilised the oil boom resources to fix crucial basic amenities across the country.

I understand the pain of the civil war still lingers in the mind of the easterners and all that but mind you Nigeria as a whole is really suffering from bad leadership of the past. The change we all crave for, I pray it doesn't happen behind us.

It's almost 7months as no doubt we can tell exactly what this administration has achieved but let's give them more time and if things continue in this manner, we as Nigerians will do the needful to vote him out of power.

I don't care about the tribe but so far he/she carries out the expectation of the masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 6:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Which oil?? Palm oil undecided undecided

FreeGlobe:

we will do all of the above after Nigeria stops feeding on biafra oil

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by mirakzhomes: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2015
rhymaster:
Imo state Ibos usually have more sense than the terrorist Ibos in Anambra and Abia state. Nigeria should let the terrorist Ibos go and keep the sensible Ibos (Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi). We are ill give the money accruing to he terrorist Ibos to the sane ones! Shikena!

Can u read what you have posted and interpret it your self.#not#making#senceatall#
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2015
I have said it countless times on this forum... if ibos rly want their Biafra, they shud take just those 5 useless landlocked states, gowon would have granted it to them since tey tey... na them go kuku suffer inside their landlocked gully erosion land and they will all die of hunger.. plus they will need transit visa to get out of the east or go anywhere at all and we may decide not give them..

But any greedy mention of Nigeria's oil... That's where their problems start...

lastpage:

So the OIL now BELONGS TO Biafra? shocked shocked

Hmmmm.... people of the South-South, I hope you guys are listening?

Like a proverb says "We have not dipped our legs into the River, the CROCODILE is already gnashing its teeth"...... shocked shocked shocked
I hope you know what that "crocodile" will do when you eventually enter the river..... if you chose to do so! grin grin grin

I always knew "its all about the Oil" ...each time they lump states like Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, CrossRivers, ...into their phantom Biafra!

Note: If you just agree to form your Biafra from the five, core Ibo states..... then you are free at this very moment but if you think you can arrogate the Oil that the whole Nigeria depends on, at this moment, to your GREEDY and SELFISH SELF, you have another thing coming!

Nigerian Army will use all of you and your wasted land to do "target practice"!
Maiduguri and Boko haram will be child's play compared to what will happen to you guys.

..and YES, it will be a "worse repeat" of 1967, Biafra War 2.0 loading.....!

Bunch of greedy, selfish and confuse mofos

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Afam4eva(m): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2015
wristbangle:

Sorry for quoting u but I will agree with abagworo on the basis that GEJ failed to utilised the oil boom resources to fix crucial basic amenities across the country.

I understand the pain of the civil war still lingering in the mind of the easterners and all that but mind you Nigeria as a whole is really suffering from bad leadership of the past. The change we all crave for, I pray it doesn't happen behind us.

It's almost 7months as no doubt we can tell exactly what this administration has achieved but let's give them more time and if things continue in this manner, we as Nigerians will do the needful to vote him out of power.

I don't care about the tribe but so far he/she carries out the expectation of the masses.
Why does everything have to be about Jonathan when there's already an overwhelming consensus that he failed. What did the previous governments before Jonathan do especially for the South East? What is Buhari currently doing? I agree that more time be given to Buhari but that does not mean we should not analyse his government as we go.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by wristbangle: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Afam4eva:

Why does everything have to be about Jonathan when there's already an overwhelming consensus that he failed. What did the previous governments before Jonathan do especially for the South East? What is Buhari currently doing? I agree that more time be given to Buhari but that does not mean we should not analyse his government as we go.

Definitely he will be analysed and if he fails to live up to the expectation of Nigerians, the whole south and some part of the north is ready to vote him out.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by SmartMugu: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2015
rhymaster:
Imo state Ibos usually have more sense than the terrorist Ibos in Anambra and Abia state. Nigeria should let the terrorist Ibos go and keep the sensible Ibos (Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi). We are ill give the money accruing to he terrorist Ibos to the sane ones! Shikena!
Which one is sane Ibos and terrorist Ibos again? Which one of both of them wants Biafra? If it's both of them, how does a sane faction cope with a terrorist faction?
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2015
Hypocrite!! You support biafra indeed! And your houses are where again? Lagos and Abuja

So u invest in what u don't support.. once again you are a bloody hypocrite...

princejayboss:

Look .... Let me tell you something..... Am an igbo man and a proud one too.... If you have ever lost a family in the hands of the north Nigeria just because a TV series in the Europe ... personally I don't think I have issues with the Yoruba people... They are just fellows who want to be happy and enjoy while the party last besides during my masters degree program I lived with a Yoruba guy in Moscow....the guy was a wonderful guy.

I can't forget seeing a brother burn to death in a church in the north.... Thank god I survived ....i can never forgive any northerner for making me lonely with no brothers ....so if you have witnessed the rot of the north you not be foolish enough to write this.

You said most pple who agitates for Biafra are broke people.....l lol.... living in Texas don't make you a rich guy .... 70% Nigerians in the US eat from hand to mouth .... You know is the truth and for crying out loud you are a broke dude living in one of subs over there, I have been to the US at least 15x....

Personally I do not like Nnamdi Kalu because i really do not like his style but I really support Biafra though in a different form... Despite the fact that I have properties in Abuja and Lagos.... I still do support Biafra 100%

Finally you forgot that California actually wanted an out of the US.... Not just Cali but two others....

Next time if you don't know what to write.. Don't write

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by wristbangle: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2015
teamchocolate:
Which oil?? Palm oil undecided undecided

Lol. I wonder too ooh! Even the oil well/reserves in Imo and Abia are not that much.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by badman007(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Biafra go anywhere you like oh, I'm Nigerian
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by donvicky2007: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Biafra pounds

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by MrEverest(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Shut your stinking mouth there, when your ancestors were hit with a blockade of food from the North, leaving millions to perish out of starvation and disease were you not crying wickedness?

Why not stop worshipping gworo (kolanut) from the North at your ceremonies once and for all?

Imagine a hungry biafrat from the barren and gully eroded red mud SE talking about zero contribution grin, what do you contribute to Nigeria apart from drug trafficking, baby factories, kidnapping, prostitution, armed robbery, fake drugs, cannibalism, fake spare parts etc?

Ndi Ara

Destitute & disease infested almajiri, note that the blockade was on the sea! The north is backward & lazy, u i.diots contribute nothing & without d south, u will be worse than Niger!!! Ungrateful parasites!!!
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by snipesdam(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Why is he afraid?
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by nwonufestus(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2015
everybody knows dat ROCHAS is talking because of his selfish aim.he is a traitor..... we all know his linage is frow HAUSA
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by QuotaSystem: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Shattap there bloody liar, blockade from the sea indeed...were you importing cows or tomatoes?

Without the North you ringworm infested flaTTheads would starve again. The SE is just a political, social, and economic burden on all of us, we cannot keep feeding you while you contribute NOTHING to the North. Lazy conquered parasites.

MrEverest:
Destitute & disease infested almajiri, note that the blockade was on the sea! The north is backward & lazy, u i.diots contribute nothing & without d south, u will be worse than Niger!!! Ungrateful parasites!!!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by WIZGUY69(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
awolowo is the greatest coward u have to end his misery with #20 otapiapia.
Nigeria have no true hero all got flaws

#asfakeasonenigeria

Awolowo greatest coward? if your father's slave master ojuku can be 4% brave as Awolowo, he would have win the war.
go figure. mkpi wink

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Donclaracuzo: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2015
rhymaster:

There is nothing Like "Ibo" nor terrorist Ibo in the South East. What we have there are "Ndi Igbo". They are the same everywhere in the world. They are not Afahs and Mujahids that are terrorist nor traitors like Odua and Oduduwa.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Donclaracuzo: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Rochas!
the only iboe man greater than ojuku+ azikwe combined.

Modified : nobody should quote me again.
to whom much is given, much is expected.

iboes too should stop comparing Fayose to Awolowo

And we all know that Zik is of Africa while awolowo is of Odua. In that case, Rochas is greater than your god awolowo too.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by WIZGUY69(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Donclaracuzo:

And we all know that Zik is of Africa while awolowo is of Odua. In that case, Rochas is greater than your god awolowo too.

no! you don't understand.
300 of your father can't stand One rochas.

mkpi wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass / New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification / Akpabio, Amaechi, Imoke: When The Going Was Good (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.