Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard (33978 Views)

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:
If the protest was really about Igbo interest we would have joined but we all know that it is a manipulation of the gullible by those who lost power in 2015 elections. Imo State suffered so much neglect under Jonathan and now that it is our turn to enjoy federal presence they want to scatter things. We no gree.

A bag of gworo, wen did u become an indigen of imo state >: grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pavore9:
l will take them serious when l get to hear that Nnamdi Kanu has renounced his British Citizenship in protest of the UK government not supporting the Biafra agitation! One misguided mind was saying others should burn up their Nigerian passports while their 'Moses' holds on to his British Passport, of a Country that is fiercely Pro-Nigeria. Well every choirmaster has a choir he controls their voices! cheesy

E de bother u sha

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
WIZGUY69:

And Also iboe's last chance for an iboe President.
_I.e owelle is the most valuable iboe man alive for now.
grin

Rochas is a Hausa man.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
obailala:
Gbam! grin

But come to think of it, why haven't we seen or heard of IPOB protests in any part of Imo?

It has happened several times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Olaolufred:
When Azikiwe Jonah-an illustrious Igbo son was in power, They do not remember Biafra.

Now that he was voted out for lackluster performance, they are shouting Biafra.

Do not start what will end in another whining soonest. Remember, the purported million of children starved to death in Biafra's first missionanry journey.

D daura dullakpo is the one causing this biafra ish

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin did I hit a nerve
Tell your people to stop comparing fayose with awolowo!
thanks.

Fayose has 6 balls in comparison to the half ball awolowo has.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by leo1234(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
rhymaster:
Imo state Ibos usually have more sense than the terrorist Ibos in Anambra and Abia state. Nigeria should let the terrorist Ibos go and keep the sensible Ibos (Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi). We are ill give the money accruing to he terrorist Ibos to the sane ones! Shikena!
Just respect yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by ndubest111(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
and u think dey will negotiate Biafra with u

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by wristbangle: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I trust no obiano will not be attending, I implore other igbo governors not to attend this useless meeting. Rochas is apc governors forum governor. he should be calling his apc governors and not Igbo governors

You are just embittered because dullardino u people are claiming is the president.

Thank God the clueless one was voted out as he couldn't even fix your Niger bridge and other roads.

Please if u guys want to go, pls go.
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by tushburg(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
From hand shake wrestling dey start.

I would rather FG and stakeholders in Nigeria come together and settle this issue while it's at the Lava stage...if GMB/APC and FG/Nigerians play politics with this now,it might degenerate to something worse

Please GMB/FG,PDP/APC,fellow Nigerians...if the north and South is troubled...
#StoptheEminentDanger
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by TimeManager(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
I Laugh In PDP with the way some of my igbo brothers are busy scapegoating okorocha as if there must be referendum in the southeast before anyone can join a political party of his/her choice.The southeast govs needs to urgently re-educate the igbos on the consciosness of biafra.SE promises so much but delivers too little,SE has so much brains but lacks methodology,it also has large number of followership but lacks set of visionary leaders to steer the ship.Biafra is bigger than the igbos,its a conviction,a dream & not an agitation or violence as they currently profess.THE 21ST CENTURY IS AN ERA OF COMMON SENSE REVOLUTION.
My Advice Is Golden!
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Olaolufred:

Even your son Azikiwe Ebelle neglected you for 6 years,

Why not even wait 1 year to see if the new government will do something to the gullies on Onitsha Enugu road?

Quit that your silly patronizing gesture.

All we asked for is the unconditional release of our only true leader - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, other IPOB protesters, extra-judicially held by Mohammadu Buhari and subsequently organise a Referendum for the people to decide their future in the watchful eye of United Nations.

We have wasted enough years in Nigeria. QED!

If it's good for the Scots, it must also be good for Biafrans.
People like Rochas are free to campaign for a NO vote, let put his popularity in Biafraland to test.

Not that difficult, is it?

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
fireforfire:
Biafra .... d land of dreamers.
Just tell me one big igbo enterpreneur dat wil like to uproot his huge investment frm naija to wherever.
Until i c igbo ministers, guvnors,.etc speak n protest for d agitation of dis nightmare bfor i take dem serious

This revolution belongs to the people.
Meanwhile, all Romans doesn't live in Rome, same as Nigerians!

Biafra is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by ukandi1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Codedb2:

And Fayose the only brave man in southwest grin

I agree with u. The only yoruba man greater than Obafemi Awolowo + MKO Abiola + Olusegun Obasanjo. Fayose is d man.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lastpage: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
PointB:

Freedom is more important than money.

I have seen countries shut down for weeks to drive home their point.

When Lagosians wanted to die for free petrol,they were at Ojota for days, and Lagos didn't collapse!

How dare you compare Lagosians with those flat.headed, ignorant,bitter, hate-filled rabble-rousers miscreants from the Southeast? angry angry

The fight for a "reasonable price of PMS" was not just for the selfish interest of Lagosians, (compared to this IPOB Nonsense), it is for the benefit of ALL NIGERIANS..whether in Lagos or not!

Apples should be compared with Apples....... not with Limes.

You cant shut anywhere down for even three days, not even your state because most of you traders cant afford to be without trade/food for more than 24hrs! grin grin grin

That silly boy Nnamdi Kanu will rot in jail, till the end of this administration..... 2019 or 2023.
You can take that to the bank

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
aresa:

Also the only sensible adult in iboland...

what of Beremx and abagworo. a bag -of -gworro
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Kkjam(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
obailala:
Gbam! grin

But come to think of it, why haven't we seen or heard of IPOB protests in any part of Imo?
cos Mallam Rochas is against the protest, he will tell the Zoo police to shoot them @ sight. But don't worry, we also gather for meetings.
#THESUNWILLRISEAGAIN
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by FreeGlobe(f): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
wristbangle:

You are just embittered because dullardino u people are claiming is the president.

Thank God the clueless one was voted out as he couldn't even fix your Niger bridge and other roads.

Please if u guys want to go, pls go.
we want to go, ask your dullard from daura to call for a referendum. We are never one! eat your heart out for all I care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by methodyk: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
abimic:
Come to think of it, what makes them even think if they get their biafra of a thing, they would fare better? Biafra don't guarantee a better life! Fight for your right here in Nigeria as those that sat fat on the SE money would still be sitting fat on it but by new set of people. No part of Nigeria is developed, no side is better than the other, even the North despite covetous flare for power still has the poorest Nigerians, a sign that something is wrong with our leaders. All our leaders had gotten it all wrong else, we would have fared better. Remember subsidy protest, that was a selfless protest and not this selfish motive of biafra where even after the country is formed, many will still be impoverished and bad roads will still be seen. Even Chad despite oil, small landmass isn't faring better than SE, a sign that even biafra doesn't necessarily translate to a better life. God bless Nigeria.
Thanks for ur piece... But do not take too much panadol, when d time comes, I know issues of Leadership will be tackled!
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by lastpage: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Who cares about these BIAFRAUDS?
Let them make NOISE for a few DAYS and they would all be back to their Lock-Up shops "hustling" for bread.
grin grin grin

We know them and we know their antecedents!

They just want "to be noticed and probably handed some political office" by President Buhari undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Kkjam(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:
If the protest was really about Igbo interest we would have joined but we all know that it is a manipulation of the gullible by those who lost power in 2015 elections. Imo State suffered so much neglect under Jonathan and now that it is our turn to enjoy federal presence they want to scatter things. We no gree.
You don't know what you're saying. I want believe you're not a core Imolite. When the time come you and that your fat fool Governor will relocate to Aboki land. We are Biafrans. Proud to be Owerri guy

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by olumide4christ: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Biosahal:
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

I REALLLY REALLY LOVE THIS!! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE BEING REAL OR BEING SARCASTIC, BUT WHICHEVER THE CASE, THIS IS WHAT BIAFRANS SHOULD DO IF THEY REALLY MEAN BUSINESS. COUNTRIES ALL OVER THE WORLD NEVER GAINED THEIR FREEDOM BY MERE PROTESTS!

I'M PERSONALLY FOR ONE NIGERIA, THOUGH.
GOD IS LOVE; I LOVE EVERYONE, IGBO, YORUBA, HAUSA, EFIK, NUPE, IJAW, ITSEKIRI, IGALA, ETC. I HAVE THEM AS FRIENDS, ACQUAINTANCES, BRETHREN.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Buchoalfa: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:
Zombie
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by godwinkessi: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Rochas!
the only iboe man greater than ojuku+ azikwe combined.

Wooooooow you're so on point! With the power bestowed on u as the citizen of Nigeria u have just given him his crown for being very loyal to the northerns and APC. U too much brother

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Kkjam(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
asha80:
guy aside what rochas has in mind this protest has stayed on enough..the economy of the states is affected more in this
Nothing comes to your house if nothing leaves your house. No pain no gain. Grow up boy
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
obailala:
Gbam! grin

You also need to know that MASSOB headquarters is in Imo state....and today's protest that shut down Aba was a coalition of forces from Abia and Imo.....they trekked and transported themselves from Imo to Aba. Nobody is scared of the Idiot! He is definitely the scared one.

By the way, its obvious that you guys are still under his THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE magic. I'm from Imo, I dislike Okorocha, and I'm Pro Biafra!
Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by wristbangle: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

we want to go, ask your dullard from daura to call for a referendum. We are never one! eat your heart out for all I care

Is Nigeria holding u people from leaving? NO.

Your brother this morning said something beautiful which I want u to borrow some sense from it. If biafra wants to go, they shud do the ffg

STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by wristbangle: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Codedb2:

And Fayose the only brave man in southwest grin

Simply becos he is a fhi di fhi dog

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by FreeGlobe(f): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Is Nigeria holding u people from leaving? NO.

Your brother this morning said something beautiful which I want u to borrow some sense from it. If biafra wants to go, they shud do the ffg

STEP 1
STEP 2
STEP 3
STEP 4
STEP 5
STEP 6
STEP 7
STEP 8
STEP 9
STEP 10
we will do all of the above after Nigeria stops feeding on biafra oil

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by wristbangle: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

we will do all of the above after Nigeria stops feeding on biafra oil

Lol which oil una get?

Niger delta are the ones who own the oil.

Meanwhile do know we SW have untapped crude oil?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Dont you think going through Referendum will fail Biafrans faster?This is because if Referendum is conducted today for d Biafrans to go, 98% of the Igbos will vote YES. But on a Larger scale in Nigeria, 80% of Nigerians will vote NO. Again, BTW the South-south and the South-East, majority of them from south-south will vote NO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard by FreeGlobe(f): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol which oil una get?

Niger delta are the ones who own the oil.

Meanwhile do know we SW have untapped crude oil?
The only untapped oil in SW is red oil. Are you aware Abia state, Imo state and indigenous igbos in Rivers and Delta are all Niger Delta?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification / Akpabio, Amaechi, Imoke: When The Going Was Good (photo) / INEC Disowns Imo RO, Confirms Okorocha’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.