Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Dem Somali Girls! - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem Somali Girls! (235871 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 1:48am On Nov 28, 2010
what is the fu*cking point of this thread sef? Somalis girls don't look better than many other African girls as far as I know its just some weird Nigerians who feel so excited to date some foreign girls that put up this thread. i understand if you are starting a thread to promote somalian culture but to glorify their girls like a specially made angels falling from heavens is just foolish to say the least, and i don't even care about most pictures posted here becos i see more good looking people than these everyday.

There are good looking and ugly people in every race so if you want to balance it please paste pictures of some ugly Somalians here especially those with awkward teeth (no offence)
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ebeledi(m): 2:11am On Nov 28, 2010
^^The Truest post on this thread, i agree 1000 percent!!!!!!!!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by WHITE84(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2010
lol would somebody close this thread, its getting ugly up in here, i see soo much hatred towards somalians and some of these somalians in here are getting big headed
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2010
Lol its amazing what GOOGLE does. Let me see, you googled somali girls names and you picked AYAAN and ILHAN. Undecided yeah let it continue, Tongue Tongue Tongue am not going to front about this cuz SOMALIS call you KENYANS all sort of names so really am not offended go on spread your stereotyping. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
BOOOOO!! Now you're tedious. Btw,we're all aware of the names you people use for all AFRICANS including Naijapeeps,not just Kenyans Tell me something-why is it necessary to call blacks addon,jareer and abid,especially when you've chosen to live among them? Have you ever heard of hypocrisy,irony or dishonesty?
All your racist ranting makes us laugh,but think why do you cross the border risking life and limb to live with those you deem inferior. The UN flies you free of charge to the West where you take advantage of the welfare system,section 8 housing and settle among blacks in the poorer urban areas-and still you insist on carrying your issues with you and deliberately antagonising Caribbeans in Wood Green and AAs in Minneapolis-who has the problem
Think carefully before you answer.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2010
I should have translated Somalispeak terms for blacks: addon,subhuman,jareer,monkey,abid,slave. Lalilove I'm waiting for your 'explanation' if you have any.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2010
kikuyu1:

BOOOOO!! Now you're tedious. Btw,we're all aware of the names you people use for all AFRICANS including Naijapeeps,not just Kenyans Tell me something-why is it necessary to call blacks addon,jareer and abid,especially when you've chosen to live among them? Have you ever heard of hypocrisy,irony or dishonesty?
All your racist ranting makes us laugh,but think why do you cross the border risking life and limb to live with those you deem inferior. The UN flies you free of charge to the West where you take advantage of the welfare system,section 8 housing and settle among blacks in the poorer urban areas-and still you insist on carrying your issues with you and deliberately antagonising Caribbeans in Wood Green and AAs in Minneapolis-who has the problem
Think carefully before you answer.

When did I ever said it was ALRIGHT for someone to call you those names? All I was pointing out was you have your own stereotyping and Somalis have plenty for you. So why are you b!tching? undecided From what I’ve read from your posting you’re no BETTER then those you’re complaining about. So what does that say about YOU? The UN flies Somalis for FREE? shocked Lol last time I checked it wasn’t ONLY Somalis. Talking about welfare which you don’t know jack about. You might want to visit those places you mentioned then you might actually see what the Somalis are doing especially in Minneapolis. They have business entrepreneurs, doctors etc. The second generation of Somalis are the ones to watch out for, cuz they’ll be very successful grin grin grin ;Dl. They wont suffer like their parents did when they came to the west. They are graduating in universities and colleges, very ambitious. Now there is no need to defend, but I thought I should throw that in. Always remember this, when you stereotype someone, someone else is also STEREOTYPING you. This is all I will say in this matter.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2010
When did I ever said it was ALRIGHT for someone to call you those names? All I was pointing out was you have your own stereotyping and Somalis have plenty for you. So why are you b!tching? Undecided From what I’ve read from your posting you’re no BETTER then those you’re complaining about. So what does that say about YOU? The UN flies Somalis for FREE? Shocked Lol last time I checked it wasn’t ONLY Somalis. Talking about welfare which you don’t know jack about. You might want to visit those places you mentioned then you might actually see what the Somalis are doing especially in Minneapolis. They have business entrepreneurs, doctors etc. The second generation of Somalis are the ones to watch out for, cuz they’ll be very successful Grin Grin Grin ;Dl. They wont suffer like their parents did when they came to the west. They are graduating in universities and colleges, very ambitious. Now there is no need to defend, but I thought I should throw that in. Always remember this, when you stereotype someone, someone else is also STEREOTYPING you. This is all I will say in this matter
Irrelevant BS!I asked you a simple question right here;why you find this necessary:
am not going to front about this cuz SOMALIS call you KENYANS all sort of names so really am not offended go on spread your stereotyping. Grin Grin Grin Grin Griny
In your culture thats pride,but among normal human people its uncalled for and actually pathological-ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'VE VOLUNTARILY ELECTED TO LIVE AMONG THE SAME PEOPLE YOU LOUDLY PROFESS TO DESPISE.
You're not slick enough to change the topic so even if you avoid the query I can post quotes of your tribe from all over the net,topix,Somalinet,even Kenyan forums where you insist on the inferiority of Africans.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2010
kikuyu1:

Irrelevant BS!

How is what I said IRRELEVANT?

kikuyu1:

I asked you a simple question right here;why you find this necessary:In your culture thats pride,but among normal human people its uncalled for and actually pathological-ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'VE VOLUNTARILY ELECTED TO LIVE AMONG THE SAME PEOPLE YOU LOUDLY PROFESS TO DESPISE.
You're not slick enough to change the topic so even if you avoid the query I can post quotes of your tribe from all over the net,topix,Somalinet,even Kenyan forums where you insist on the inferiority of Africans.

So you calling Somalis STINKY’S, NASTY, WELFARE MUNCHIES is not UNCALLED FOR? Are you SERIOUS? Do I smell whiner? Hypocrite? You diss Somalis they’ll diss you that’s how it goes. Stop making it seem like its only Somalis that do that. I merely pointed out, if you keep on saying sh!t about them its alright cuz they also say sh!t about your people. Sue me for pointing that out. Only IGNORANT fool will lump a whole nation in negative terms. Give respect and you’ll receive one. Believe it or not I love all my African bro/sisters.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by okunoba(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2010
@MissEast,
abayo, u are right Somalian men will not go around talking about how wonderful Nigerian women are.  They can`t, the retrogressive influence of  a stagnant culture and dogma, makes it haram. How can they, with these limitations, understand or appreciate the beauty of the Nigerian woman or the rainbow of beauty spread around the Globe? Unlike the Somali man, a Naija man is a rainbow lover, he appreciates and loves the beauty in all of god`s children. In affairs of the heart, he doesn`t discriminate. we date from all race, creed and religion. We are not held back by that old age customs and  traditions that glorifies aparthied. 

If u stay on Nairaland long enough, u will see that Nigerian men admire Women from all corners of the globe, today the post might be about how wonderful looking Somali women are, the next time it could be Kazak women and if u go back in time u will come across many other post talking about how nice, girls from so many other African countries are. We just love our African queens, regardless of ethnicity.

The more cultures a society has assimilated into itself, the richer it becomes. A better World if we leave the clan mentality and embrace the human race.

Leave tpia alone, she is public enemy no 1 on nairaland. If u get entangled in her culture of abuse u might end up offending innocent Nigerians.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2010
let it continue, Tongue Tongue Tongue am not going to front about this cuz SOMALIS call you KENYANS all sort of names so really am not offended go on spread your stereotyping
I can't pretend to give a dead street dog's ass your opinion of Africans. The question is and I repeat:WHY DO YOU INSIST ON RACIALLY ABUSING US WHEN YOU HAVE ELECTED TO LIVE WITH US
what the Somalis are doing especially in Minneapolis. They have business entrepreneurs, doctors etc. The second generation of Somalis are the ones to watch out for, cuz they’ll be very successful Grin Grin Grin ;Dl. They wont suffer like their parents did when they came to the west. They are graduating in universities and colleges, very ambitious.
Totally irrelevant but fyi,thats what the rest of the world has been doing for centuries,ie trying to be self-sufficient,which is what adulthood is all about,not welfare fraud in Wood Green,or prostituting female cousins out of Section 8 housing in Minneapolis.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2010
As I was saying my knowledge of Somalis comes from years of personal interaction,not lifted from the internet. So when I see BS like your mental illiterate scribbling I know it encapsulates your thinking patterns :
Only cheap and ugly Somali women like, eab, will go for a dirty insects like AAs and Black men. however, let me reveal two important FACTs on why some cheap women goes for Blacks:

-That woman has a loose vigina, as you know eab said she wants a 3 men to get her at a time, that`s a clear sign that she do have a (, ).
-That she is been disowned by her family, by that most Somali men would try to avoid her.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TMOHDHBA6R488PMJ3/p5
Earlier I was merely warning the naijjaboys about this common Somali hateration:This is what I said,which you deliberately misunderstood and went off on tangents:
Yes Somalis are hot! NO DOUBT! But, they unfortunately share the same characteristics of their menfolk. Maybe you naijjaboys don't know but as a Kenyan living in NAIROBI who's spent time among them let me fill you in:
Very deep narcissism that looks like pride when viewed from afar
A huge inferiority complex that constantly reveals itself with feelings of superiority. Non-Somalis,especially AFRICANS are abused
Poorly developed social skills. Many of these guys are truly sociopathic unable to relate normally with people
All too often, I'm extremely sorry to say hygiene is a big issue-actually I've had to abandon certain strokes on 3 separate occasions because of this.
All in all I'd have to say,guys go for it! They can also be loyal uncomplicated and highly emotional which translates to easily glorious womanhood-which are the best of all females!!
Lalilove worry about yourselves!

sponsor:
Support this program

St. Paul, Minn. — Twin Cities girls, including some who were 13 and younger, were shuffled across state lines to work as prostitutes in a wide-reaching sex-trafficking operation controlled by Somali gangs, according to an indictment unsealed Monday in federal court.

At a news conference in Nashville Monday morning, U.S. Attorney Jerry Martin announced the 24- count indictment against three women and 26 men. The alleged victims, all minors, were listed as Jane Doe 1 through 4.

"The indictment alleges that this conspiracy involved other children and victims in addition to Jane Does 1 through 4 over a significant period of time," said Martin. "The indictment sets forth in detail a wide-ranging conspiracy, both in duration and scope, to bring young girls -- some of whom were no more than children -- into this district for the purpose of engaging in sex acts for monetary gains by the defendants."
http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2010/11/08/somali-prostitution-ring/
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2010
lalilove:

Lol its amazing what GOOGLE does. Let me see, you googled somali girls names and you picked AYAAN and ILHAN. undecided yeah let it continue, tongue tongue tongue am not going to front about this cuz SOMALIS call you KENYANS all sort of names so really am not offended go on spread your stereotyping. grin grin grin grin grin

His desperation is getting more and more pathetic.  angry
Man, get over yourself. I swear there is a reason why Somalis don't like Kenyans.

KiKUYU 1
If there is nothing special about Somalis, why don't you prove all of us wrong and post Kenyan women who come close to the Somali in the beauti department? It is easier to talk trash when you have nothing to show. Fact still remains, Somalis are by far the most physically beautiful in all sub-Saharan Africa followed by Ethiopian/ Eritrean.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2010
tunnytox:

what is the fu*cking point of this thread sef? Somalis girls don't look better than many other African girls as far as I know its just some weird Nigerians who feel so excited to date some foreign girls that put up this thread. i understand if you are starting a thread to promote somalian culture but to glorify their girls like a specially made angels falling from heavens is just foolish to say the least, and i don't even care about most pictures posted here becos i see more good looking people than these everyday.

There are good looking and ugly people in every race so if you want to balance it please paste pictures of some ugly Somalians here especially those with awkward teeth (no offence)

I would rather have an "akward teeth" than look like a gorilla. Sorry no offense cool
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2010
His desperation is getting more and more pathetic. Angry
Man, get over yourself. I swear there is a reason why Somalis don't like Kenyans.

KiKUYU 1
If there is nothing special about Somalis, why don't you prove all of us wrong and post Kenyan women who come close to the Somali in the beauti department? It is easier to talk trash when you have nothing to show. Fact still remains, Somalis are by far the most physically beautiful in all sub-Saharan Africa followed by Ethiopian/ Eritrean.

Being the mature adult human male that I am you'd never in a million years understand my viewpoint-I'm well aware of that and am actually addressing the Naijjans who have not been up close with your Tribes' mentality. This mental vacuum is why you monotonously declare you don't like us,again-"why are your people here We Kenyans aren't in your giant open air toilet known as Zoomalia-remind me why there are 2.5 mn+ of you here. Whether or not you like us is as important as the price of Chicago corn futures. Honestly why should we care??
This thread isn't a pissing contest,my younger sis was always confused as Somali (along with many cousins),and frankly impressing narcissists isn't on my list of things-to-do-today.

I would rather have an "akward teeth" than look like a gorilla. Sorry no offense Cool
Are you referring to the individual poster or a certain group ??
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpia5: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2010
okunoba:

@MissEast,
abayo, u are right Somalian men will not go around talking about how wonderful Nigerian women are.  They can`t, the retrogressive influence of  a stagnant culture and dogma, makes it haram. How can they, with these limitations, understand or appreciate the beauty of the Nigerian woman or the rainbow of beauty spread around the Globe? Unlike the Somali man, a Naija man is a rainbow lover, he appreciates and loves the beauty in all of god`s children. In affairs of the heart, he doesn`t discriminate. we date from all race, creed and religion. We are not held back by that old age customs and  traditions that glorifies aparthied. 

If u stay on Nairaland long enough, u will see that Nigerian men admire Women from all corners of the globe, today the post might be about how wonderful looking Somali women are, the next time it could be Kazak women and if u go back in time u will come across many other post talking about how nice, girls from so many other African countries are. We just love our African queens, regardless of ethnicity.

The more cultures a society has assimilated into itself, the richer it becomes. A better World if we leave the clan mentality and embrace the human race.

Leave tpia alone, she is public enemy no 1 on nairaland. If u get entangled in her culture of abuse u might end up offending innocent Nigerians.

gosh, can you lick any more azz.

your tongue must be longer than a giraffe's own.

what a load of horse manure you just typed.

s.tupidest post i've seen on nl this year.

what an embarassment you are to nigeria.

where on earth are they breeding these morons and bottom feeders!!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpia5: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2010

seriously, you overrate yourself.

beauty is subjective, and a bad character cancels any so-called beauty you may think you're preening over.

besides, not much variation, from what i see.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2010
Some people are just UNGRATEFUL. Where would Kenyans be without SOMALIS? Seriously when I visit my uncle there, the maids and chauffeurs are Kenyans grin grin. Kikuyi whatever your name is BE GRATEFUL at least Somalis treat you better than those INDIANS. I swear Indians treat them like animals. You ask why some of us are in YOUR country? the question is WHY NOT? last time I checked KENYA was in planet earth ANYWHERE is OUR HOME. If you don't like it DEAL WITH IT. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2010
Some people are just UNGRATEFUL. Where would Kenyans be without SOMALIS? Huh Huh Huh Seriously when I visit my uncle there, the maids and chauffeurs are Kenyans Grin Grin. Kikuyi whatever your name is BE GRATEFUL at least Somalis treat you better than those INDIANS. I swear Indians treat them like animals. You ask why some of us are in YOUR country? the question is WHY NOT?Huh last time I checked KENYA was in planet earth ANYWHERE is OUR HOME. If you don't like it DEAL WITH IT. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Let me see how I can respond,hmmmm,where would we be without Somalis Less ,no actually no piracy would mean:
A thriving cruise ship industry,less real estate inflation since the unearned millions of ransom money would no longer be available and much reduced poaching and smuggling,the other well-known penchants of your tribe. It reinforces your ego to talk of Kenyan maids and chauffeurs I know,I've employed several myself but that has nothing to do with the matter at hand.
Indians don't own our economy,google equity bank or the horticulture export industry which earned 1.5$bn+,70 % of which was directly attributed to small-holders. But then honest labour is unknown to you and your people.
All your hateration simply reinforces my original question: IF YOU DESPISE US SO MUCH,WHY ARE YOU HERE? SAVE YOURSELVES THE PAIN OF COEXISTING WITH YOUR INFERIORS;PACK AND GO!!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2010
kikuyu1:

Let me see how I can respond,hmmmm,where would we be without Somalis Less ,no actually no piracy would mean:
A thriving cruise ship industry,less real estate inflation since the unearned millions of ransom money would no longer be available and much reduced poaching and smuggling,the other well-known penchants of your tribe. It reinforces your ego to talk of Kenyan maids and chauffeurs I know,I've employed several myself but that has nothing to do with the matter at hand.
Indians don't own our economy,google equity bank or the horticulture export industry which earned 1.5$bn+,70 % of which was directly attributed to small-holders. But then honest labour is unknown to you and your people.
All your hateration simply reinforces my original question: IF YOU DESPISE US SO MUCH,WHY ARE YOU HERE? SAVE YOURSELVES THE PAIN OF COEXISTING WITH YOUR INFERIORS;PACK AND GO!!

Talk all that bs if you want. Here is something grin grin

Kenya has benefited from all the investment that would otherwise have gone into Somalia. The UN Somali agencies and all other NGOs that operate in Somalia are based in Kenya. They contribute to the Kenyan economy. They employ many Kenyans which they wouldn’t have if they had been based in Somalia. The Somalis rent/buy houses – that is contribution to the economy. The UN and other agencies rent buildings/offices, they hire cars, they stay in hotels – this is also contribution to the Kenyan economy. The Somali business have bank accounts in Kenya -- this is also contribution to the Kenyan economy. The Somalis have provided cheaper goods from all over the world and have saved the Kenyans from being ripped off by the Asians – this also helps the Kenyans. The Somalis have created trade links with Ugandans and others who come to Eastleigh to buy from them – this also helps the Kenyans. The Somalis hire maids, drivers and security guards – which also contribute to the Kenyan economy. They own buses [/b]which also contribute to the Kenyan economy. [b]They pay for private schools and private tutors -- this also contributes to the economy. I could go on and on…,

The Kenyan government does not [/b]provide monetary support to the Somalis, if anything the [b]Somalis provide monetary support to the Kenyan government. The refugee camps [/b]in parts of Kenya [b]do not only shelter Somalis [/b]and are funded by the UN [b]not the Kenyan government. There are Kenyans that come to western countries and claim to be Somalis.

STILL UNGRATEFUL smh. Seriously just dig a grave and burry yourself. Don't bother responding to me cuz i wont be reading it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2010
Qalanjo:

I would rather have an "akward teeth" than look like a gorilla. Sorry no offense cool

LMAO  grin grin grin grin how about combining those awkward teeth with a very small head and the look of an hungry monkey? yes many Somalians I've seen in Europe and even N/America are damn too ugly.
I've seen some good looking ones but not what you can call the best looking people in Africa
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 5:10am On Dec 02, 2010
tunnytox:

LMAO  grin grin grin grin how about combining those awkward teeth with a very small head and the look of an hungry monkey? yes many Somalians I've seen in Europe and even N/America are damn too ugly.
I've seen some good looking ones but not what you can call the best looking people in Africa

Yeah we ARE SOOOOO UGLY!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 5:15am On Dec 02, 2010
Oh here is more of our UGLINESS wink wink

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 5:28am On Dec 02, 2010
DANG we are so UGLY! WHY??

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 5:30am On Dec 02, 2010
cry cry cry cry

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 5:33am On Dec 02, 2010
cry cry cry cry

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 5:36am On Dec 02, 2010
roflmao

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2010
You'll never see my point. The more you insist on denigrating others while cackling about your looks the bigger the turnoff. Believe me nothing is more unattractive than a woman thinking her looks alone have men drooling over her. Listen to tpia@:
seriously, you overrate yourself.

beauty is subjective, and a bad character cancels any so-called beauty you may think you're preening over.

besides, not much variation, from what i see.
Only the following examples of immature manhood find women like you hot: fumanginas,simps and kitten beggars.

Talk all that bs if you want. Here is something Grin Grin

Kenya has benefited from all the investment that would otherwise have gone into Somalia. The UN Somali agencies and all other NGOs that operate in Somalia are based in Kenya. They contribute to the Kenyan economy. They employ many Kenyans which they wouldn’t have if they had been based in Somalia. The Somalis rent/buy houses – that is contribution to the economy. The UN and other agencies rent buildings/offices, they hire cars, they stay in hotels – this is also contribution to the Kenyan economy. The Somali business have bank accounts in Kenya -- this is also contribution to the Kenyan economy. The Somalis have provided cheaper goods from all over the world and have saved the Kenyans from being ripped off by the Asians – this also helps the Kenyans. The Somalis have created trade links with Ugandans and others who come to Eastleigh to buy from them – this also helps the Kenyans. The Somalis hire maids, drivers and security guards – which also contribute to the Kenyan economy. They own buses which also contribute to the Kenyan economy. They pay for private schools and private tutors -- this also contributes to the economy. I could go on and on…,

The Kenyan government does not provide monetary support to the Somalis, if anything the Somalis provide monetary support to the Kenyan government. The refugee camps in parts of Kenya do not only shelter Somalis and are funded by the UN not the Kenyan government. There are Kenyans that come to western countries and claim to be Somalis.

STILL UNGRATEFUL smh. Seriously just dig a grave and burry yourself. Don't bother responding to me cuz i wont be reading it.
You've obviously decided to make this an internet jihad;okay. As I had said our economy is changing even without all the maids and drivers you hire or houses you rent. The buying and smuggling of shoddy second goods is OLD ECONOMY;look.
The suit, whose hearing has been fixed for November 17, now threatens to derail the takeoff of the mega real estate project that is billed as Kenya’s single largest investment plan and showcase for Africa on use of private money for urban renewal.
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Tatu%20City%20ownership%20row%20takes%20%20new%20turn/-/539552/1049646/-/965rfy/-/index.html
Thats the biggest of 3 similar real estate deals the other 2 are worth 2bn$ slated for completion by 2013. We don't need or want your piracy money;trust me on that.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2010
So you're happy now posting all those picture, grin grin grin grin grin grin ok somalians are the most ugly beautiful people in Africa. Happy now? tongue tongue tongue
some ppl in the pics sef dem fat pas hippopotamus
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2010
tunnytox:

So you're happy now posting all those picture, grin grin grin grin grin grin ok somalians are the most ugly beautiful people in Africa. Happy now? tongue tongue tongue
some ppl in the pics sef dem fat pas hippopotamus

Actually I wasn’t trying to prove anything. I was bored so I thought why not post pics wink wink wink. Honestly I didn’t say Somalis are the MOST beautiful people of Africa cuz common sense tells me that’s not true. Every nation has good/bad looking people. But to come and say flat out Somalis are UGLY is HATERED. I don’t know where that stems from, and I don’t CARE. Notice I posted only people of everyday Somalis not MODELS? In the pics there is DARK, FAT, SKINNY,LIGHT, STRAIGHT HAIR, CURLY HAIR etc, grin grin grin grin grin Perhaps you should post YOUR everyday kind of people or DON’T undecided undecided undecided SMH

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lalilove: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2010
grin grin
Lol

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2010
Whatever rock your boat grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.