Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Dem Somali Girls! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem Somali Girls! (235868 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by shakerz: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2010
knigthadam:

i have seen a documentary of the American university in Somali and you wont believe that the average gal on the documentary is a pretty/sweet gal

lets always accept the fact, the only gals in the 9ja region that cant stand those gals are the hausa/fulanis in katsina-sokoto-jigawa axis and shua arabs in the borno-adamawa axis,

stop hating grin

I love my fulani woman but i've been around many horner girls and for the most part they are way better looking than fulani woman.

But if anyone wanna prove my ass wrong, please do, most some of these fulani hotttaa momas cool
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nayah(f): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2010
hi everyone, don't want to bother you in your discussion, just say my opinion. Personnally I think every region in Africa
has an incredible rate of beautiful and classy women, however I used to read some people just "venerating" ethiopian beauty (non offense) for me they really are simply because they are africans but honestly I think this is generally the same beauty. I mean when you see an ethiopian or Somalian and those from the horn you know it! whereas a Tanzanian, Cameroonian, Angolese, or an Ivoirian can have different type of beauty (bantu, haoussa, fulani or Semi bantu) and for me this contribute to the magnificient sense of what I call beauty.

Plus bantu's beauty from central and Southern Africans use to have stunning and shining beauties, just take a look on Tanzanians, Botswana, Namibia, Angolese and so on you'll see what I mean,
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by bkbabe91: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2010
Yah, Somalian chics be hot, if u can get past their buckteeth! Why do they always have fu.!cked up teeth?!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by gombos: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2010

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by gombos: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
[img][/img]
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by shakerz: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2010
bk/babe91:

Yah, Somalian chics be hot, if u can get past their buckteeth! Why do they always have fu.!cked up teeth?!

lol first time hurd dat , hmm i'm around quite a few, sounds like you be hating ETOOOO tongue
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
shakerz:

lol first time hurd dat , hmm i'm around quite a few, sounds like you be hating ETOOOO  tongue
@shakerz no offence but truly NOT ALL somali girls are beautiful few of them i have met here in the UK have some terrible awkward teeth but there is no denying the fact that some of them a very beautiful
another Somali thread seems some ppl are so crazy about Somali girls, grin grin grin anyway nothing spoil
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by shakerz: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2010
tunnytox:

@shakerz no offence but truly NOT ALL somali girls are beautiful few of them i have met here in the UK have some terrible awkward teeth but there is no denying the fact that some of them a very beautiful
another Somali thread seems some ppl are so crazy about Somali girls, grin grin grin anyway nothing spoil

brah of course, no single group of peeps are all beautiful, i've seen ugly brazilian, japanese, swedish, argentinian chicks but for african girls, the greator proportion of somalis/ethios are gorgeous to say the least
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ihsann(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LMAO at the person who posted that fake pic of 'somali' women to justify there own insecurities  undecided (the first one) ,  lool they aint somali any sane person can see that they aren't somali,  and speaking as a somali lool I KNOW!!! cool btw if u didn't know somalis come in different colours shaped sizes and apperances lool

btw gurl we got WAY hotter men than that u'r playin RITE !!  shocked

p.s;  wat is u ppls problem wit somali's lool if u don't like then f off, it's like if u see a nice lokin somali gurl u become defensive like u've been attacked so u post bare pics,  at the end of the day were all black africans so who gives a shiIt!!  kiss

lool at buck teeth, NO NOT ALL DO LMAO,  besides there are dentists lool  tongue kiss kiss
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2010
^^ are you trying to say those photos i posted arent Somali women? You dey craze.

Asha Haji Elmi (Somali: Caasha Xaaji Cilmi; born 1962) is a peace activist in Somalia who won the Right Livelihood Award (known as the alternative Nobel Prize) in 2008, with three other activists from India, USA and Germany. In September, 2009, she was one of five recipients of the Clinton Global Citizen Award.

When women were excluded from the peace process in Somalia (which involved the five traditional clans), she formed the Sixth Clan movement to win a seat at the table. She was selected to the Transitional Federal Parliament (TFP) of the Republic of Somalia on August 29, 2004, and will serve until 2009.[1] She is also the founder of Save Somali Women and Children (SSWC), created in 1992 during the height of the Somali Civil War.[2][3]

Asha has been acknowledged internationally for her activism against female genital mutilation (FGM) in Somalia and in other areas of Africa. She frequently travels to college campuses and universities around the world giving speeches about the political conditions in Somalia, FGM and the resulting effects on Somali women.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asha_Haji_Elmi

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Lexoria: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2010
i hate wen nigerian men open their mouth and diss nigerian women.thats so bad.the women can diss u guys too or is it because we prefer not to make y`all feel inferior.I`ll soon start a thread dat reads,DEM ITALIAN GUYS,DEM HANDSOME NORTH AFRICANS OR DEM HOT WHITEYS.and believe me,nigerian men wil be on dat thread cursing me out.Y`all shd learn to appreciate ur own or risk forever being intimidated by other nations,people or color.I rest my case but if anyone want to argue abt wot i just said then bring it on,i`ve got points.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by santana550: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2010
Somali girls are hot period,  and Gdamn

gentleman your welcome

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by santana550: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2010
;d

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by santana550: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2010
embarassed

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by santana550: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
cool

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by santana550: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2010
;d
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by santana550: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2010
cool ;d

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by santana550: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2010
your welcome gentleman

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by santana550: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2010
:p

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2010

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by santana550: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2010
are you promoting products that you use?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2010
[/img]
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2010
santana550:

are you promoting products that you use?

of course
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by santana550: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2010
how long were you holding that picture? waiting for the right moment to use it lool
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
^^not too long
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by santana550: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2010
nice comeback (n)
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Esmeee(f): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2010
loooool,
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Osama10(m): 4:50am On Apr 16, 2010
There is the somali beauty that leaves close to me at mile end,she's dead gorgeous.I just cant take my eyes of her everyday.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by gombos: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2010
@OSAM
she doesnt have facebook or uses msn?, ima right
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Jeylani: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2010
And its not just somali girls who look gourgeous, their men too look very good and hansome. Just look at this pics both somali girls and men. OMG theiy r so finee daamn, im just a tanzanian but i envy somali beaty ,

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Jeylani: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2010
and more hot somali men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.