Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dem Somali Girls! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem Somali Girls! (235869 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
[color=#770077][/color] Tpiah getting destroyed! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
MissEast:

Lol true, we don't need anyone saying we're pretty when we KNOW we are. She has some kind of low self esteem, she needs to work on. The first step would be acknowledging WE ARE PRETTY, LOL (yeah yeah, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I have a feeling she wished she was/looked like Somali) LMAO .

You're beautiful, but you and Qalanjo need to take a little humble pie.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by cold(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
What exactly is the problem here?Somali girls are beautiful-fact.Nigerian girls are also beautiful-at least most of them.So where's the problem
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2010
cold:

What exactly is the problem here?Somali girls are beautiful-fact.Nigerian girls are also beautiful-at least most of them.So where's the problem

My dear there is NO problem (that is if you exclude TB who I think is annoying as hell.) Other than that nothing but PEACE.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2010
Asari1986:

Thanks for the compliment. Believe me I'm humble.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by verycute: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2010
yeah they are beautiful. check out for a new reality tv show coming up soon. find the most beautiful and handsome men in Nigeria. visit www.house45.tv
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
Asari1986:

I have no problem with nobody, anything I have said was directed to tpiah and tpiah alone. cool
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2010
verycute:

yeah they are beautiful. check out for a new reality tv show coming up soon. find the most beautiful and handsome men in Nigeria. visit www.house45.tv

Is it a dating show?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2010
Qalanjo:

I have no problem with nobody, anything I have said was directed to tpiah and tpiah alone. cool
Ok, I understand. Tpiah can be annoying. Where is she? Tpiah did the Somali girls made you run.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2010
verycute:

yeah they are beautiful.

Yeah we are, thanks. Not only somalis though, Horn Of Africa generally are GOOD LOOKING.

Ethiopians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZoROOwTYus&feature=related
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2010
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 12:14am On Sep 19, 2010
Asari1986:

[color=#770077][/color] Tpiah getting destroyed! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

no, your mama getting destroyed.

unlike you pigs, i post in other sections.

i know y'all need naija banging guys so desperately, so keep whining and b!tching, someone will eventually look your way.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

unlike you pigs, i post in other sections.

i know y'all need naija banging guys so desperately, so keep whining and b!tching, someone will eventually look your way.

Lol TB is back. Why in the world would I need naija guy? when I have these handsome guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzWLXeQk80Q

LMAO whining and b!tching last time I checked it was you that was doing it. I don't need to go to other threads in here, when its not about my people. Or maybe I should. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. LOL
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 1:45am On Sep 19, 2010
Lol,

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 1:54am On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

Lol TB is back. Why in the world would I need naija guy? when I have these handsome guys.

LMAO whining and b!tching last time I checked it was you that was doing it. I don't need to go to other threads in here, when its not about my people. Or maybe I should. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. LOL

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 1:57am On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

if you dont need a naija guy [like i havent heard that one before], then carry your ugly self and go nah!!!

is it by force to post here or how many nigerians do you see posting rubbish on somali forums!!!

and i thought you were gloating over 419 drug dealing nigerian men who you say follow your ugly behind everywhere. Do i need to pull up your post?

what a loser.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 2:48am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

if you dont need a naija guy [like i havent heard that one before], then carry your ugly self and go nah!!!

is it by force to post here or how many nigerians do you see posting rubbish on somali forums!!!

and i thought you were gloating over 419 drug dealing nigerian men who you say follow your ugly behind everywhere. Do i need to pull up your post?

what a loser.

Lol , You asked this question b4 and I answered it. Seriously you need to put down that weave on your head. Just cuz am here responding to your posts, how is that in ANYWAY shape or form WANTING nigerian men? When did I express my DYING love for them? Have you not seen the guys I posted?what would I do with nigerian man?? eww, Come on you can do better than that. LMAO

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 2:50am On Sep 19, 2010
Lol , You asked this question b4 and I answered it. Seriously you need to put down that weave on your head. Just cuz am here responding to your posts, how is that in ANYWAY shape or form WANTING nigerian men? When did I express my DYING love for them? Have you not seen the guys I posted? Huh what would I do with a nigerian man?? eww, Come on you can do better than that. LMAO
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 2:56am On Sep 19, 2010
^^look, lay off the relaxer fumes and foundation sniffing and get a real life.

is there something preventing you from doing that?

want to share?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 3:12am On Sep 19, 2010
First you were accusing me of WANTING nigerian men. Now is about my HAIR? Lol you never fail to amaze me. Well I can truly say I have a GOOD hair, that doesn't need relaxing or whatever else is out there that you people use.(If anything you should know about my people, is that we got GOOD HAIR hands down) Can you say the same for yourself and for your people ROFL.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 3:37am On Sep 19, 2010
You wish had it, Lol

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 3:56am On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

First you were accusing me of WANTING nigerian men. Now is about my HAIR? Lol you never fail to amaze me. Well I can truly say I have a GOOD hair, that doesn't need relaxing or whatever else is out there that you people use.(If anything you should know about my people, is that we got GOOD HAIR hands down) Can you say the same for yourself and for your people ROFL.

are you retarded or something.

you keep bringing up weave, and[b] i[/b] keep reminding you of your relaxer and excess foundation.

are you daft?

good hair ko, triangular head ni.

post photos till tomorrow since you badly need some nigerian lovin'.

your nigerian crook is on the way. wink

**since all your hair still cant get you a man**
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 4:03am On Sep 19, 2010
does this forum has an pm option? cool
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:03am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

are you retarded or something.

you keep bringing up weave, and[b] i[/b] keep reminding you of your relaxer and excess foundation.

are you daft?

good hair ko, triangular head ni.

post photos till tomorrow since you badly need some nigerian lovin'.

your nigerian crook is on the way. wink

I keep bringing up your weave cuz its affecting your ability to think. Am sure its too tight on you.  Hmm now I have a TRIANGULAR HEAD? lmao, I don't need love from you or anyone in here.  You get upset easily, calm down. Admit you're just a HATER, JELOUSE, B!TCH. LOL

P.S. I'll post MORE pictures (somali men) DON'T drool
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 4:05am On Sep 19, 2010
i want send pm to MissEast grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 4:07am On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

I keep bringing up your weave cuz its affecting your ability to think. Am sure its too tight on you.  Hmm now[b] I have a TRIANGULAR HEAD[/b]? lmao, I don't need love from you or anyone in here.  You get upset easily, calm down. Admit you're just a HATER, JELOUSE, B!TCH. LOL

P.S. I'll post MORE pictures (somali men) DON'T drool

dont you have a mirror?

name calling will get you nowhere, but let it fly if it makes you feel better.

please continue posting o!

i myself have put up a few pictures on this thread.

you're posting photos of somali men while drooling and slobbering over naija guys.

oh well, nigerians are hot like that. wink
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:09am On Sep 19, 2010
Lol, why don't you send it Tpiah a.k.a  TB(short for tubercles bacillus).
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 4:10am On Sep 19, 2010
^^madam kwashiorker talking again.

big triangular head like praying mantis own.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:10am On Sep 19, 2010
You're soooo SENSITIVE,
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 4:11am On Sep 19, 2010
really?

you seem more sensitive than i am.

batty as well. Those nuts rolled loose ages ago.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:15am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

really?

you seem more sensitive than i am.

batty as well. Those nuts rolled loose ages ago.

Naah I don't think anyone is more sensitive then you. I don't wanna give you HIGH BLOOD pressure,
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 4:18am On Sep 19, 2010
^^i think you should be more worried about the effects of leaving on your relaxer too long. And sniffing as well as applying foundation.

clearly not good for your cognition, as we can all see.

not like you had much anything before.

except maybe excessive s.tupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.