Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Dem Somali Girls! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem Somali Girls! (235873 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:24am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

you're posting photos of somali men while drooling and slobbering over naija guys.

oh well, nigerians are hot like that. wink

Like I said MANY times, I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER. And yes I'll post more pics. We both know YOU will be drooling. LMAO

p.s. Nigerians HOT? ROFL, We all are allowed to dream. keep dreaming if it makes your days go easier.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:26am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

^^i think you should be more worried about the effects of leaving on your relaxer too long. And sniffing as well as applying foundation.

clearly not good for your cognition, as we can all see.

not like you had much anything before.

except maybe excessive s.tupidity.

Hmm when will you ever loosen you weave?? Horners and relaxings (hair) don't go together. Say what you want, you wish you had my HAIR LOL
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 4:27am On Sep 19, 2010
why do you ignoring me misseast !
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 4:30am On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

Hmm when will you ever loosen you weave?? Horners and relaxings (hair) don't go together. Say what you want, you wish you had my HAIR LOL

you wish i wish i had your hair.

lol.

anyway! I've told you i'm not a naija man, so why are you still following me and anxiously waiting for my posts.

hope all is well with you?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:33am On Sep 19, 2010
monos:

why do you ignoring me misseast !

I like my somali men. Why don't you run along to Nigerian women,

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:35am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

you wish i wish i had your hair.

lol.

anyway! I've told you i'm not a naija man, so why are you still following me and anxiously waiting for my posts.

hope all is well with you?

So replaying to you would be as you put it ANXIOUSLY WAITING? If that's the case then aren't you doing the same thing?? (DOQON)
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 4:45am On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

I like my somali men. Why don't you run along to Nigerian women,

ooops!

somebody's caught feelings.

it will take a triple round of nigerian women bashing to pacify her o.

i'm sure your drug dealing yahooyahoo nigerian boyfriends are up to the task.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 4:47am On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

So replaying to you would be as you put it ANXIOUSLY WAITING? If that's the case then aren't you doing the same thing?? (DOQON)

no, i'm not doing the same thing.

you're the one who keeps mentioning me in every other post.

am i mentioning you in every other post?

i've told you to face your crookish nigerian admirers or isnt that why you're here- to scout for more. So why are you carrying my matter on your head.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:53am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

ooops!

somebody's caught feelings.

it will take a triple round of nigerian women bashing to pacify her o.

i'm sure your drug dealing yahooyahoo nigerian boyfriends are up to the task.

My feelings HURT?? How so? Lol do me a favoure tell your Nigerian man to leave me alone. Why is he not PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU? LMAO.

I don’t know where you get this drug dealing thing.

JEALOUSE MUCH? LOL
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:56am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

no, i'm not doing the same thing.

you're the one who keeps mentioning me in every other post.

am i mentioning you in every other post?

i've told you to face your crookish nigerian admirers or isnt that why you're here- to scout for more. So why are you carrying my matter on your head.

Why I wont leave you alone? Why don't you STOP commenting (nonsense) about MY people (DOQON MADAX WAYNE)
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 5:02am On Sep 19, 2010
WOW ,how did you come to this conclusion??, even i don't look like a Nigerian guy grin
I was trying to ask you if you really post in another website that i'm already visiting it, that was the objective of my question
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 5:02am On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

Why I wont leave you alone? Why don't you STOP commenting (nonsense) about MY people (DOQON MADAX WAYNE)

^^we're back to square one.

are dark skinned somalis offensive to you?

and you dont come on a nigerian forum blowing snot about someone commenting on your people.

are you mad?

were.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 5:10am On Sep 19, 2010
Don't even get me started, but since you asked for it lets just take one bit of your post. You just couldn't appreciate it could you? I guess it wasn't you who said this **sarcasm**

« #6 on: February 20, 2010, 08:03 PM »

what do they look like without the excess makeup and excessive smiling? Huh

na wa for una photos of African women sef. Nigerian ladies will frown all the time as if they were sent to beat you up, while the Somalis pose with a lot of plastic smiles as if shakerz specifically asked them to do so, in order to get them customers on NL.

why do we never see pictures of smiling somali men?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 5:13am On Sep 19, 2010
Your own people where telling to stop HATING, DOQON
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 5:15am On Sep 19, 2010
monos:

WOW ,how did you come to this conclusion??, even i don't look like a Nigerian guy grin
I was trying to ask you if you really post in another website that i'm already visiting it, that was the objective of my question

Calm down I wasn't talking about you particularly.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 5:22am On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

Your own people where telling to stop HATING, DOQON

you mean the frustrated bunch jumping around like monkeys? some of them arent even nigerian anyway, and even if they are, any sensible person would recognise them as being very low quality freaks.

like i keep telling you- there are different types of nigerians.

But of couse you must keep having swollen head and doing oversabi until you see what other nitwits have seen from their scamming nigerian boyfriends. Then you run back to start abusing nigerian men.

but now when you're still strutting like waterlogged bread, you go still feel funky o.

ode.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 5:32am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

you mean the frustrated bunch jumping around like monkeys? some of them arent even nigerian anyway, and even if they are, any sensible person would recognise them as being very low quality freaks.

But of couse you must keep having swollen head and doing oversabi until you see what other nitwits have seen from their scamming nigerian boyfriends. Then you run back to start abusing nigerian men.

but now when you're still strutting like waterlogged bread, you go still feel funky o.

ode.

So those who didn’t agree with your NONSENE you call them MONKEYS? LOL. I noticed every time pictures were posted you will get agitated, frustrated, Lol It must hurt to look at those beautiful girls, YOU could NEVER look like any of them. Sad but true.(Doofaarad)
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 5:36am On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

Calm down I wasn't talking about you particularly.
believe me i'm not mad or somewhat upset
anyway i passed the question, i'm still waiting for your answer though !
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 5:53am On Sep 19, 2010
I'm not posting on any another site.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 5:58am On Sep 19, 2010
Wasn't that your question, if am posting on other sites?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 6:08am On Sep 19, 2010
ya
MissEast:

Wasn't that your question, if am posting on other sites?

yes it's , my wrong so i mistaken you for another person on 2pix dot com
shocked
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 6:08am On Sep 19, 2010
i mean topix!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

ode.

You got owned.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2010
Let this thread die!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2010
wow misseast you take off your pic
the profile look a little different there specially the  signature

so at this moment i guess that i'm not going to figure out your account  shocked ?

dont worry about  privacy sister  grin

i'm  genuine person that why i have been ask to send  pm first

plus i came here by luck
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

Like I said MANY times, I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER. And yes I'll post more pics. We both know YOU will be drooling. LMAO

p.s. Nigerians HOT? ROFL, We all are allowed to dream. keep dreaming if it makes your days go easier.

Come on MissEast, that is a little mean.  embarassed

Tpiah character doesn't represent all Nigerians and yes, there are hot Nigerian males and females. Tpaih is just one insecure, socially retarded individual. she obviously doesn't have anything better to do apart from attacking, degrading others and self-appointing herself to be the spokesperson for Nigerians, even though she is clearly making herself look like an a-hole. it is specially funny how she is accusing us of wanting Nigerian men, when In fact I already said, I have a boyfriend (Somali)

Lol@ Doqon madax weyn grin grin grin More like doqon Siil weyn grin

My advise,  care to hear it people? just let this topic die, it is getting ridiculously childish and immature.  grin grin
I will observe it lakiin shocked
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

^^we're back to square one.

are dark skinned somalis offensive to you?

and you dont come on a nigerian forum blowing snot about someone commenting on your people.

are you mad?

were.

Correction: the "dark skinned Somalis" you posted are Somali Bantu and not Somalis. Those people have more in common with Tanzanians, Kenyans, Mozambicans interns of ethnically, linguistically, and culturally than with other Somalis. So, it is ridiculous to post Bantus to prove HOW Somalis are "dark". I am not disputing the fact that there are dark Somalis, but it will make more sense to post ethnic Somalis than non-ethnic Somalis to prove that point. but of course a dumb  like you wouldn't know that. You just googled Somalis and posted the first pictures that come along your way without have a clear understanding of what you were posting.
angry
and, why would it offend anybody the fact that there are dark skinned Somalis? undecided we are Africans (cushtic) aren't we not? this girl's stupidity knows not boundaries. peace  angry
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2010
monos:

wow misseast you take off your pic
the profile look a little different there specially the  signature

so at this moment i guess that i'm not going to figure out your account  shocked ?

dont worry about  privacy sister  grin

i'm  genuine person that why i have been ask to send  pm first

plus i came here by luck

Lol, what are you a detective? Anyhow its just that lady brings out the worst in me.

p.s. I was planning on closing down that account, it was getting kinda boring.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2010
Qalanjo:

Come on MissEast, that is a little mean.  embarassed

Tpiah character doesn't represent all Nigerians and yes, there are hot Nigerian males and females. Tpaih is just one insecure, socially retarded individual. she obviously doesn't have anything better to do apart from attacking, degrading others and self-appointing herself to be the spokesperson for Nigerians, even though she is clearly making herself look like an a-hole. it is specially funny how she is accusing us of wanting Nigerian men, when In fact I already said, I have a boyfriend (Somali)

Lol@ Doqon madax weyn grin grin grin More like doqon Siil weyn grin

My advise,  care to hear it people? just let this topic die, it is getting ridiculously childish and immature.  grin grin
I will observe it lakiin shocked

Abaayo you're right, I shouldn't have stooped to her level. I guess you can say I got carried away. Lol @ doqon siilwayne, and I thought I was being mean.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast:

Abaayo you're right, I shouldn't have stooped to her level. I guess you can say I got carried away. Lol @ doqon siilwayne, and I thought I was being mean.

Lol I couldn't resist cool

anyhow, don't close your account! I bet they will post more threads about of Somalis or HOA in the near future. undecided
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2010
MissEast you are a great example of true Somali beauty. You are gorgeous, I just right now noticed your avatar photo.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2010
Qalanjo:

MissEast you are a great example of true Somali beauty. You are gorgeous, I just right now noticed your avatar photo.

Abaayo, ani ma ihi, lakiin waxaa la ii sheegay in aa u eka hay. Aya da xataa waxeey ta hay horner. Thnx hun Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.