Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] (33885 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by solablings(f): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
;DY
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by ifyalways(f): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:
is Tinubu's bank in Alausa ?
No, Alausa is his alajo cheesy

LCC is his savings account
Agbero his current account
Land deals his fixed deposit

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Topccy007z: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mynd44:
This is a leaked take?

Smh

Reno can do better than this na….
how else do you want it served?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by pek(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Didn't listen to the tape but if the transcript is correct, it is vote inducement not vote buying. He promised to give money IF Buhari wins.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

This is,not from Reno. hold on to your frustration. ...Reno is still going to release the full tape.

Reno had released the part one on twitter.. I just listened to it now... Apc had shot themselves on the leg...
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by amaniro: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

This is,not from Reno. hold on to your frustration. ...Reno is still going to release the full tape.

Is like you love to be awarded a ban. I wonder why seun allows his Moderators to be showing sentiments. They are meant to be neutral

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by obailala(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lol... Nigerian politics..
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by mauchiz: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
I got this info ,can it be true? Read:
Let me tell you why the elections were postponed if you don't know:

1. Two newspaper Vans carrying 3million thumb-printed ballot papers in favor of APC were intercepted at Ikorodu area of Lagos going to Enugu, to make a stop over at Onitsha, Aba and finally Enugu...

2. Four newspaper Vans intercepted at Akure heading to Benin conveying 4million thumb-printed votes to make a stop over at Bayelsa, Rivers and Warri...

3. Sixteen bags of already thumb-printed 3.3million votes in favour of APC going to Kano...

4. A company that produced PVC, card readers and other election materials is owned by Niger East APC senatorial candidate (Mallam Sani Mohammed 313), which also duplicated ballot papers.

All these concerns were raised by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Atiku Abubakar and Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan...

INEC verified and they were found to be true... Therefore, INEC has no option even as Pa Buhari insisted last night INEC should proceed, but US and EU observers intervened and INEC made a postponment to further print new ballot papers and different result sheets...

So let's be wise... Pa Buhari is going back to Daura...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=184664035827860&id=100028527937018

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by adelaja70(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
This one na political talk politicians dey talk all the time to ginger their supporters...This one is better than i will enrich my friends.. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Almaiga: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Trash.
PDP no go allow us here word again because of this tape, cool

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by gurunlocker: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
I will be expecting the popular English word from APC to debunk this audio as usual.

"Doctored audio" grin
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Gforce2019: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
winterfell007:
Honestly it beats my imagination to still find people who are still in support of these rogues in power

Are you not a Nigerian? The trend has been like this since 1960.... I'm sure you are born then...

Revolution is the answer

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by CoolAmbience(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
winterfell007:
Honestly it beats my imagination to still find people who are still in support of these rogues in power

What's your point exactly 'cos you didn't make any?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by raumdeuter: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
And what is wrong with what he said

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Bizibi(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tinubu properties, how far?
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Blacklord0739(m): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
NOC1:
Don't people bankroll campaigns abroad?

What is wrong about his statement since he said it is his own money not government money.
This should not be tagged leaked because he said it in an open place with Microphones.
Someone like you should be sent to prison for supporting corruption, stupid person of the highest order,Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by blowjob: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
NA MONEY ATIKU DEY SHARE TOO, STOLEN FUNDS, MAKE UNA CHILL... grin grin grin grin NA NORMAL FOR NAIJA.. grin grin grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Grace001: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
If his party has perform to Nigerians expectations, why entice electorate with money to vote you in again? Nigeria can never be fixed, it's a country design to fail. Nigeria is synonymous to RETROGRESSION

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by PHILipu1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dshocker:
If Nigeria was China,the likes of ....

Tinubu
Amaechi
Rochas and co would have been handed over a death sentence for stealing public funds.
Will Atiku still be alive to even contest for president again?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mynd44:
This is a leaked take?

Smh

Reno can do better than this na….
no be leak tape na sex tape

otondo

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by winterfell007(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What's your point exactly 'cos you didn't make any?

My point is. Why must you induce people with monetary favor for them to vote your preferred candidates.' he who comes before equity, must come with cleans hands '
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Numlock: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:
So what should we do to that?

Video of how N200,000 was shared to the Pdp support groups also surfaced yesterday.

If you no get money to share as a politicians in Nigeria, hide your face

Even when you have nothing reasonable to post just because you want to justify your pay, you will surely post nonsense.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Zombicmodz: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Salarys:
Not until I go to Alausa cheesy... In other words, He gets funds on a steady there. WOW! Lagosians see your lives outside. grin

So you thought he will raid his personal account ?

That's why Ambode cannot do a second term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by seunmsg(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Reno is just so stupid. What’s the big deal about this?

I even heard there is a part two where Tinubu called Igbo people Okoro. What’s derogatory in that? Anybody that lives in Lagos knows that okoro is a jovial name we call igbos. I know igbos who even call themselves okoro. It’s no big deal.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Queseda: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
It's a promise, fine with that. Better than PDP and Galadima already bribing voters ahead of time

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by helinues: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Numlock:

Even when you have nothing reasonable to post just because you want to justify your pay, you will surely post nonsense.

Smh.

See hypocrite talking. You better dont start what you cant finish

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Quorax: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
awelekiti:
We don hear am jare. It's been published in the popular national dailies already. Who doesn't know Tinubu? My annoyance is his comparing himself with papa Awolowo...a political thug comparing himself with a descent man. See, what has been happening since yesterday morning, from election postponment to setting ablaze of INEC buses and trucks carrying card readers to some states by hoodlums, to detection of huge printed ballot papers running into millions in kano, are a clear indication that God is at work. Tinubu's leaked video is a further proof of APC's desperation. As they're planning it, God is exposing them.

I am not Yoruba, but I share same sentiment. It is an insult on Pa Awo to compare Tinubu to him. It is completely insulting.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by unitysheart(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
NOC1:
Don't people bankroll campaigns abroad?

What is wrong about his statement since he said it is his own money not government money.
This should not be tagged leaked because he said it in an open place with Microphones.

Let the wailers keep masturbating over the news. No party is immune from this same act. They are all birds of a feather. They share money to mobilize people to vote for them. It isn't new.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by asanwafo: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
This no longer fashionable. Since they release the tape of Saraki promising his boy of money when his party wins. We are going to make a repeat of the tape against APC chieftain. 2019 politics of tape leaking from Amechi, Gaduje, Daura,Saraki,clerics, el Rufai etc. Looters fooling the sense of those who call themselves literates
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by adelaja70(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
winterfell007:

My point is. Why must you induce people with monetary favor for them to vote your preferred candidates.' he who comes before equity, must come with cleans hands '
ARE YOU FOR REAL? MY FRIEND NA GLOBAL TREND... YOU THINK SAY NA IVANKA TRUMP, DONALD GIVE PUTIN FOR HIS SUPPORT.....

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by seunmsg(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Topccy007z:
how else do you want it served?

There is nothing that was said in that tape that can’t be said publicly. You can only leak something that is secretive or indicting. What exactly is indicting in what he said?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers / Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.