Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] (33883 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Dollabiz: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
what else is new. they do.this.all the time
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Gbolasubby: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Asiwaju has not commited any electoral offence. Its not vote buying but a promise to say thank you when his people do what he asked them to do.We have not forgotten the dollar rain thst characterised the primary in PortHacourt. All of them are the same.politics is money and money is politics in Nigeria
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Gbolasubby: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Asiwaju has not commited any electoral offence. Its not vote buying but a promise to say thank you when his people do what he asked them to do.We have not forgotten the dollar rain thst characterised the PDP primary in PortHacourt. All of them are the same.politics is money and money is politics in Nigeria
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by johnpalmer774(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dshocker:
If Nigeria was China,the likes of ....

Tinubu
Amaechi
Rochas and co would have been handed over a death sentence for stealing public funds.

And the likes of Obasanjo , Atiku, Saraki will be their Chief Judge

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by nsidible(f): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Gandollaar(f): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Hehehehe.

From Amaechi to kola to Tinubu, a clear case of niggas who need to watch their close associates
Ii tell you! This is an emerging industry for political jobbers.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by AbrahamIsrael: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
What is wrong in saying thank you, well done for a good job He has not said he will open government vault for them na.
Una never see anything grin

Feb 01. B
Feb 02. U
Feb 03. H
Feb 04. A
Feb 05. R
Feb 06. I
Feb 07. O
Feb 08. S
Feb 09. I
Feb 10. N
Feb 11. B
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. J
Feb 14. O
Feb 15. N
Feb 16. E
Feb 17. X
Feb 18. T
Feb 19. L
Feb 20. E
Feb 21. V
Feb 22. E
Feb 23. L

You failed the spelling of osibanjo, therefore, Buhari and Osibanjo have failed their re-election come Feb 23. Amen
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:
So what should we do to that?

Video of how N200,000 was shared to the Pdp support groups also surfaced yesterday.

If you no get money to share as a politicians in Nigeria, hide your face
Dem hide den face true true. Hypocritical lots. It's a question of who is the highest bidder (btw dem and the greedy campaign managers). Meanwhile, let's ALL kick all this 'knocked' engine out of our car of progress (APC/PDP). The risk of installing Showore is worth it. Gbabe !

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by BluntBoy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
winterfell007:
Honestly it beats my imagination to still find people who are still in support of these rogues in power

Who are you supporting? Hope it is not Atiku?
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by daninphilo(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Almost all governors who served for 1999 to 2007 with Tinubu are today broke but yet Tinubu is today still richer than many Nigerian states combined yet his supporters are the ones accusing Atiku of being corrupt ... Tinubu remains the most corrupt Nigerian living or dead as far as sane people are concerned !!!
c ur head y can u query him when he was sponsoring nadeco movement. Tinubu was a billionaire bf he came to government and he will continue to soar as a billionaire. U can't continue to wail to till eternity. U can't stop his greatness. Is not ur father money if u don't like it go back to ur village.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Vote for me and collect HUGE money

VOTE AND COME COLLECT HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ?

IS THIS NOT 419?
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by SarkinYarki: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
daninphilo:
c ur head y can u query him when he was sponsoring nadeco movement. Tinubu was a billionaire bf he came to government and he will continue to soar as a billionaire. U can't continue to wail to till eternity. U can't stop his greatness. Is not ur father money if u don't like it go back to ur village.

Lies from the pits of hell Tinubu was broke during NADECO ..For you information the chief sponsor of Nadeco was no other than Atiku Abubakar if you don't know and that was why Abacha jailed Yardua and siezed Intels then ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
I know that Ballot papers are updated every 4 Years because new Parties are registered.

That means we have people within INEC that provide sample ballot papers for duplication and forgery. Or even print excessive number and share with their partners like the APC contestant being the one handling printing of ballot papers.

This election is a sham, cos having already thumb printed ballot papers means the PVC/Biometric device is useless. It is by-passed to surrender the already thumb-printed slips to the same crew in INEC that connive to give out the samples if not excess printed ballot papers which they had connived with the Politicians to have in place.

Should Nigeria fall, Tinubu and all his investment will be burnt down alongside their cabals in the South of Nigeria, as for the Northerners, we wish them well. They do not know better.

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by intergral(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dshocker:

Tinubu
Amaechi
Rochas and co would have been handed over a death sentence for stealing public funds.
and Atiku
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by olabrad: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
NOC1:
Don't people bankroll campaigns abroad?

What is wrong about his statement since he said it is his own money not government money.
This should not be tagged leaked because he said it in an open place with Microphones.

Those who bankroll elections in the west have known, verifiable sources of income. What is Tinubu's source of income?

You will be calling atiku a thief and at the same time supporting another thief. What does that make of you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mynd44:
This is a leaked take?

Smh

Reno can do better than this na….

Zombie mod spotted...dem no fit hide again.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Butoneday2(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Tinubu, Share otherwise
U are mad by likes for tinubu. Stup.id boy.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Butoneday2(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Tinubu, Share otherwise
You are mad by likes for tinubu. Stu.pid boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by JALIO: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with a leaked tape of APC National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu promising to share huge sums of money if President Muhammadu Buhari wins the 2019 General Elections.

Tinubu Could be heard saying in Yoruba;

“For all those who have come to Bourdillon, you know why we are here. We are here for mobilisation. You know what I mean by mobilisation.

So, as registered APC members, you have to go and get your neighbours to come out and vote for the APC. It is after I have seen the favourable results of the elections that I will bring out good money.

Buhari does not have the money that I want to steal and he doesn’t have the money I want to take from him. Also, he does not have the war chest for this presidential election.

Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.”

Listen to the Shocking Tape HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-leaked-tape-tinubu-promising-share-huge-money-buhari-wins-listen/
Wrong to say he is loyal to Buhari.....his mission is his own future ambition as presidential candidate of APC.....as such he sacrifices the progress of Nigeria. If Tinubu were current Nigeria's president would he allow economy go this bad and ruin his name ? I doubt.....but he has a mission. change the bad change....bring the good one. Be Atikulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by uuzba(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dshocker:

Tinubu
Amaechi
How many cultures/tribes do they have in China?
Does China have any colonial masters? Are Chinese dependent on importation from anybody?

When a country is united, one culture, one tribe, one econony, nobody messes up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by sogodihno: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dshocker:

Tinubu
Amaechi

Yes, and with the Atiku u are licking his yansh today
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Zionman24: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
This man should be arrested and thrown in jail. But Yoruba's will disagree so long as VP is theirs!!
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Amarabae(f): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Gbolasubby:
Asiwaju has not commited any electoral offence. Its not vote buying but a promise to say thank you when his people do what he asked them to do.We have not forgotten the dollar rain thst characterised the PDP primary in PortHacourt. All of them are the same.politics is money and money is politics in Nigeria
had it been that it was Atiku that did this, you people would have been masturbating over it
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Amarabae(f): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
The demi god of south west.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by classicfrank4u(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
seunmsg:
Reno is just so stupid. What’s the big deal about this?

I even heard there is a part two where Tinubu called Igbo people Okoro. What’s derogatory in that? Anybody that lives in Lagos knows that okoro is a jovial name we call igbos. I know igbos who even call themselves okoro. It’s no big deal.

how can dre be a big deal?? as long as it has to do with your master tinubu it is always right
if atiku does same he becomes corrupt..
now tell me, if truly they did well for Nigerians this past 3 year's y would he be promising cash to solicit for vote's??
let your conscience answer the question..
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by hamingra: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dshocker:

Tinubu
Amaechi

And Atiku would be made what? Secretary of the Communist Party abi? Nonsense!.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by CoolAmbience(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
winterfell007:

My point is. Why must you induce people with monetary favor for them to vote your preferred candidates.' he who comes before equity, must come with cleans hands '

Tinubu said he will appreciate them with money after the elections....not before. Why are you like this? Nawa o.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by musa234(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
And this is a man who they say rules the whole southwest. He has been a big thief right from the onset.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by pomide(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2019
I feel a little comfort that Tinubu is not stark sure that the APC will win the next Presidential Election.

If it was the Lagos State election, he wouldn't have used the word 'IF'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker / Udom Emmanuel's Official Driver Impersonates The Nigeria Police / EFCC Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu In Court Today Over Fraud(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.