Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,059 members, 7,939,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

007busman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007busman's Profile / 007busman's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Religion / Re: Pressure On Offerings And Thanksgiving Offerings. by 007busman: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2011
No pastor can curse anyone who did not give or who did not give enough.God himself has already curse the fellow.If your pastor is reading this part of the bible why blaming him,go directly and blame GOD who is author of the bible.Read this part of the bible MALAKAI where God himself pronounce the curse.How can we even give to God or his servant.
Politics / Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by 007busman: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]How i wish Bukola Saraki can read all this comment.The guy is a fool.Compound complex fool.Nigeria is not kwara state.I know that very soon the state will be change to saraki state.Because you are the chairman of the governor does not make you to be popular.I wonder why all the people of kwara is so intimidated by this fool that they can not send them away from the stage.After bukola as gov.Gbemisola will do then bukola son will do again,then gbemisola son will do,kwara people you are all coward.This is what your idiot call bukola thinks about being the president of Nigeria.It will not be possible you can not win go and invest your loots.
Religion / Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by 007busman: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2010
I pray that the initiator of this discussion will not end up like the enemies of moses in the bible.For you to insult the men of God publicly you have just attract organised beautiful cures into your life.It will be better for you to repent.
Politics / Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by 007busman: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
Guys be wise this is a plot from IBB he knew quite well that the only person that can stop him from going to ASO ROCK come next year is OBJ so is finding a way of bringing him down.Anyway if OBJ is not guilty let him appear before EFCC,therefore the recommendation of OPUTA panel can now be used against IBB.Also he will be prosecute for annulling June 12 election and the gulf oil money he stole.
NYSC / Re: NYSC: Which State/Year Did You Serve? by 007busman: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2010
I serve in the year 1999 / 2000 in uyo Akwa ibom state
Education / Re: Policemen Beat Female Undergraduate To Coma by 007busman: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2010
The problem here is that our police officers are not intelligent.The people that join police force are drop out,thugs,okada riders,agbero from the park.Until police is sanitized nothing good will come from their end.The student should be allow to take their pond of flesh or the officers involve should be sack along with their direct boss.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by 007busman: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
ourselves We should never have sacked AMODU; see how we cursed.

I guess you are the only one cursed.Amodu should not even near the eagles again till he die.He is the curse of everything now.What is Amodu last achievement,since his day in BCC lion of Gboko he has not win in any major event.If he is that good Orlando pirate will not send him away.If Amodu is that good he will have job with other countries like Keshi and Kadiri Ikahana,if Amodu is that good he could at least reach final of one of the nations cups just like siasia,because no coach in Nigeria had the kind of opportunities he has.If Amodu is good NFF and 150million Nigerians will not support his sack just to pick largerback who could not qualify his country.Many ifs against this MUMUDU
Sports / Re: Lagerback's Fate: Should He Be Sacked Too? by 007busman: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt]Why blaming the coach for what kaita do.It show how mentally derange our players is.Even you can see same attitude in Haruna lookman during the friendlies.Also you can compare Amodu and the present coach.Amodu was given more that 2 years to prepare yet he can not raised a formidable team.The worst that Largerback gathered in less that 5months is better that the best of Mumudu  ( AMODU ) in 2years.Our problem is not coach per say but Amodu is far from being the coach he knows nothing,technical depth = 0, tactics = 0, match reading = 0,control of the team =0 =  AMODU.I think the Lulu should be sacked and some players banished from coming close any stadium in Nigeria not to talk of playing for Nigeria.The following player are to be banished,

Etuhu.Kaita,Yakubu,Obasi,Shitu,Yobo
[/size][/size]

[size=8pt]LULU GO YOU DONT HAVE ANY RESULT TO MERIT NEXT TERM.[/size]
Family / Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by 007busman: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2010
[[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]font=Lucida Sans Unicode]You need deliverance,also i think you need to ask your mother if the man is your true father because i know you did it intentionaly and you have conceived it for long.Also you should be ashamed of your self at this age you can not afford a TV set in your room.Or still rent a room even if it is built with planks.The old man need not to curse you because you are already cursed.[/font][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Religion / Re: New Rccg's Tithe Collection Format by 007busman: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2010
[color=#000099][color=#000099][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]@stagger
On the contrary those of us who oppose tithing in mordern churches have studied the topic more extensively and thoroughly than the ill informed people who tithe based on the twisted teachings of their pastors, based on these studies we can confidently assert that tithing as it is being reached today is clearly a fraud, that aside it as no relevance to christianity.
[/font]
[/color][/color]

Those of you that think you have study bible so much that the issue of tithing is not relevant are just fooling yourself.I want to ask which of the word of God is to be discarded, is it from the old testament or the new one.Have you forgotten that thou shall not add or remove from the word of God those that are doing that has been cursed by God already.Why must you obey the ten commandment and decided not to honour the payment of tithe in the same testament.You guys just love where you will go and the sermon will be preach to suit your purpose.
Religion / Re: New Rccg's Tithe Collection Format by 007busman: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2010
Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. Mal 3:8-11

Please let all the forumites read this bible passage and choose between the CURSE of GOD and His BLESSING.The way the tithe is being collected does not matter provided you pay it and you are not doing any evil deal to earn your living,most of you like to go to churches where you will be deceived.

Most prayers in church are to deceived like someone who does not pay tithes or offering and the pastor will say God bless everyone,it is not right because 0 X 0 = 0, 0 + 0 =0.Bible said give and it shall be given good measure press down and running over shall men bring to your bosom.With the measure ye meet shall be measure unto you.DONT BE DECEIVED
Culture / Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by 007busman: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2010
This Oba is a foolish person i wish someone close to him can show him what nairalanders are writing about his animalistic behavior.In this modern age you are still seeing street fighting as a way to divorce your wife.I think he must be crown the OBA of monkeys in Idanre.
Religion / Re: Why Do Nigerians Change Church So Often? by 007busman: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2010
I disagree with ppl that said that the truth can not be found in church.A church is a place where you are supposed to find the truth,however it is a fact that this is lacking in some assembly but there are lots of churches teaching the truth.So if a church can not change your life positively then it is not bad if you change the church.
Politics / Re: Ribadu Apologises To Police Over Sack, Rank, •psc Faults Apology Letter - Latest by 007busman: 4:27pm On May 25, 2010
Some guys on this forum are foolish and sentimental in all their judgment.We need to ask our self some question.Is Alam guilty of the offence,did he actually steal money.After all the people arrested by Ribadu actually committed the offence.If they were doing selective judgment at least they have deal with some idiot.let Farida also select some people and deal with them too,little by little the whole mess will be cleared.
Celebrities / Re: Who Is Your Least Favorite Celebrity And Why? by 007busman: 6:00pm On May 19, 2010
Jim iyke, because all his dressing does not shows him as a good ambassador of Africa.If you have kids dont allow them to watch Jim iyke they will think the way he act is the right way to live their life.
Politics / Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by 007busman: 3:31pm On May 13, 2010
[color=#990000][color=#990000]I hate what is happening in Nigeria today? How much did Ibori steal, compared to what IBB, OBJ, Lucky, Andy Uba, etc stole, that will warrant this? I abhor corruption, but selective justice will never go unpunished, by GOD. Let there be a blanket corruption war in Nigeria. These thieves are just too much in Nigeria.

Anyway, there is no point jubilating. JAMES IBORI IS OUT ON BAIL IN DUBAI. He is a free man again!.

That is the latest!
[/color][/color]

I think the guy with the above write up is MAD why must you celebrate IBORI. It show you are very corrupt.I want to believe that you must have done what Ibori did in Delta state in your office.You better be careful.
Politics / Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by 007busman: 3:29pm On May 13, 2010
[color=#990000][color=#990000]I hate what is happening in Nigeria today? How much did Ibori steal, compared to what IBB, OBJ, Lucky, Andy Uba, etc stole, that will warrant this? I abhor corruption, but selective justice will never go unpunished, by GOD. Let there be a blanket corruption war in Nigeria. These thieves are just too much in Nigeria.

Anyway, there is no point jubilating. JAMES IBORI IS OUT ON BAIL IN DUBAI. He is a free man again!.

That is the latest!
[/color][/color]

I think the guy with the above write up is made why must you celebrate IBORI. It show you are very corrupt.I want to believe that you must have do what Ibori did in Delta state in your office.You better be careful.
Nairaland / General / What Kind Of Senatorial Project Should Be Acceptable by 007busman: 5:33pm On May 05, 2010
Fellow Nigerians, why is it that all our senators use to choose bore hole as their senatorial project.I have traveled across the length and breadth of this nation all that our senators can do as projects they collected billions of naira for is bore hole that is less than N400,000:00.This is dishearten and no body is sensitive to it.These guys are just wasting the nations money.Please lets try and go round our constituency and see what is happening and what can we do to stop this trend.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.