Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,616 members, 7,895,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (54176 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by queensmith: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
hey cuddlemii- Im a little lost tbh- so whats the scenario and who's my screen partner?

also i think its best to open up another thread for each team so the posts don't get diluted by all the trolling going on here.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
sweetcocoa: So sholly is really?........ Na wa o.

No, she is not bittyend. We were chatting about Jazzman Olofin's song and not about multiple IDs.

During the game between Bittyend & Shollypopz, bittyend posted more than required because he did not understand the rules, I guess it dawned on him and he deleted it and fitted perfectly to the character he was supposed to play in the first place. I made the mistake of confusing bitty for sholly cos he typed what a female should have typed instead of rebutting. Its all a mix up, bitty and sholly aren't the same. Please lets move on.

Thanks!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
queensmith: hey cuddlemii- Im a little lost tbh- so whats the scenario and who's my screen partner?

also i think its best to open up another thread for each team so the posts don't get diluted by all the trolling going on here.

My dear, here is the list of the scenarios for you to go through. You are to pick one and tackle it.
Your partner is to rebut all your post. Refer to https://www.nairaland.com/1015990/two-play-game-competition-test#11855693 for example of what you are meant to do.

UPDATED

Scenario 1-
You forgot to drop the call after a conversation with your boyfriend. You started misyarning about him to your friends who are visiting, confessing how you play him and spend his money & how you intend to continue using him (You know the way women gossip and all).

For some reason you look down, you see he is still online and hasn't hung up, he probably heard everything.

A) Would you say "hello" to him or ask if he is still there or would you cut off the phone? What are the steps you will take to resolve the issue?

B) Assuming you said "hello" and he replies, “yes I am here” and he cuts off the phone. What will you do?

Scenario2-
You send the wrong text that was meant for your aristo (sugar daddy or maga) to your real boyfriend. Your bf thinks you are on your way to your village meanwhile you are headed to London courtesy of your sugar daddy.

The text goes like this, “Dear, thank you for the land, the one million naira, my school fees and of course my trip to London. I am about to board the plane now, will call you when I land at the Heathrow airport. Love, Mariam.

Your real bf’s reply goes thus, “I don’t even know you anymore, and I am disappointed”.

A) How would you get yourself out this mess? Will you abandon the trip? Will you go ahead with the trip? What steps would you take to resolve the situation?

B) Remember you used the word, “Dear” and not your maga’s name.

Scenario 3-
Your ex appears a day before your wedding & threatens you that he would release your nude pictures if you don’t call off the wedding and return back to him. Your fiancé is your soul mate & has spent a fortune for the wedding & your upkeep.

A) Will you call off the wedding to secure your nude picture back? This might lead to losing the love of your life. This doesn’t guarantee that your ex will give you back your pictures. It’s also possible that your ex is just bluffing. Bear in my mind that the pictures presented to you by your ex is enough to ruin your life.

B) What steps will you take to silence your ex, marry your love and resolve the issue?

Scenario 4-

You are busy washing a heap of clothes in your compound and left your phone unattended to inside your bedroom. You have several missed calls & voice mail messages from your two boyfriends informing you they are on their way to your place. Due to your carelessness, you are not aware of this as your two bfs have never met before & you have never been caught at your games. Suddenly your gate opens and your two boyfriends walk in as you are washing. They are visiting your home at the same time, they have seen you so you can’t run or hide. What would you do? How would you manage the situation?

A) Would you hug both of them? How would you do make the introductions? Would you grab seats for both of them? How would you dismiss them without acting suspicious?

B) Remember your two bfs are not good at keeping their hands off you. They love public show of affection. Would you shake, fidget or vibrate? Would you cry?

Scenario 5-
Your boyfriend's cousin caught you in another state (probably Abuja) with another man at an event in a hotel…

You were in a tight embrace with another man, smooching with reckless abandon when you brushed your bf’s cousin at the pathway by mistake. Both of you stopped to gaze at each other in shock. You recognize that the lady he is with is not also his fiancée. The clause is this; you didn't catch him in an intimate position with the lady so it’s possible the lady is his relative or business associate because they appeared casual & decent. What would be your first reaction to the cousin when you brushed him recklessly?

A) Would you run away or strike a conversation with him. Would you act like a stranger or ask him for forgiveness?

B) If your bf’s cousin is the disciplined type that speaks the truth or the lousy type that doesn't keep his mouth shut, how do you intend to silence/appease him?

C) If he tells your bf everything, how would you convince your boyfriend to take your word over his?

Scenario 6-

You were introduced to your father in law and you recognize him as the man who led your school mate to die aborting his child. He is against the union between you and his son. He expressed his concerns openly and asked you out of his house. You are happy that you have a leverage to use against him.

A thought suddenly crosses your mind; you remember you were the one he paid to arrange the deceased girl at your hostel back in school. You orchestrated this hook-up with a whooping fee attached.

Realistically, you are not innocent because you had a part to play in her death.

A) How would you tackle your fiancés father? Would you confront him or threaten him? Would you appeal to him?

B) Would you tell your fiancé your past? Have it in mind that you painted the picture of a perfect lady with a clean background/past to your man, how do you tend to resolve this in order to marry your man?

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME IF THERE ARE GRAMMATICAL & TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. I AM MULTI TASKING.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by queensmith: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
I really have to put my acting suit on. . . . I cannot see any of the above stories ever happening! cheesy cheesy

ll brb
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
I see a lot of hidden posts. So what happened while i was gone.
Gist me,!!........Another Bitty is d same as Sholly tlk??!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by mkmyers45(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
queensmith: hey cuddlemii- Im a little lost tbh- so whats the scenario and who's my screen partner?

I'm your team partner..when can we kick-off
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Pharoh: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Cuddlemii
[size=2pt]
Maybe i should join you in the management team so we can join ideas together to organize things like this well. They say two heads are better than one and if u are cool with that then . . . . .as usual through that medium. [/size] cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

What is Bleep? Anyways think about it
lol

sigmundfreud:
You sure can write! And high chief is good too. I am enjoying the super story so much that i didnt notice u've shenked me!*sulks*

I sent you a PM as I promised tho. You were too busy winking at sholly
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I sent you a PM as I promised tho. You were too busy winking at sholly
Ileke are you trying to say Sigmunfrued is gay Haven't u heard I'm a guy?? In fact I'm Shymmex on an alternate account
lol, Oo so fun mi pe awon were po ni bi
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Shollypopz:
Ileke are you trying to say Sigmunfrued is gay Haven't u heard I'm a guy?? In fact I'm Shymmex on an alternate account
lol, O so fun mi pe awon were po ni bi

O surprise me gan. How Royal is attacking you and Kandii.
It's better to know who is who now sha. Shocked and surprised. Back to the drawing board.
I know how shymmex/bittyend hates Ileke na, you can't miss it. grin Def not you undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Ileke-Idi: Ki ni Shymmex se fun gbogbo yin te fi hate e bai
Mo mo pe o ni wahala sugbon o da bi pe e fe alienate anybody to ba soro si bobo yen....Ko de da!

lol, u'll notice my Yoruba isn't on expert mode yet
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sholly, I had a whole write up, but I dont want to derail cuddlemi's thread lol.
Somethings are not worth their explanations in gold.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
^^^Sent u a msg
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
U c! Na wen I no dey, na dat time dis place dey dull.Cuddles, u berra pay me for entertainments... cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

O surprise me gan. How Royal is attacking you and Kandii.
It's better to know who is who now sha. Shocked and surprised. Back to the drawing board.
I know how shymmex/bittyend hates Ileke na, you can't miss it. grin Def not you undecided

Mehn, I don't know oo. The thing full my own eye sef but funny though. Lol!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
Slim, y didnt u show up na?, anyway d ntwrk was terrible on my end but anytime between 6:00am to 6:00pm tomorrow will b fine by me.
@cuddles;
Kudos 4 d coordination, good decisions
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
masterpiecer: Slim, y didnt u show up na?, anyway d ntwrk was terrible on my end but anytime between 6:00am to 6:00pm tomorrow will b fine by me.
@cuddles;
Kudos 4 d ur coordination, good decisions
6 am? Say wetin happen? undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
6 am? Say wetin happen? undecided

I resume wrk pretty early, and NL makes seating behind d desktop less tiring
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
Is this locked or what?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 12:15am On Aug 22, 2012
kpolli: Is this locked or what?

No its not!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 12:16am On Aug 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: U c! Na wen I no dey, na dat time dis place dey dull.Cuddles, u berra pay me for entertainments... cheesy

Omo I see am O. All ur fans comot one time. I might make u the face of literary/writing section. You go be the ambassador of our brand.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 1:43am On Aug 22, 2012
cowgurl: Cowgurl vs Kpolli...

Am right here Kpolli, which of the script am I dissecting? Holla!

Sorry, couldn't make it as planned n madam locked the thread. . . . So let's pick another date
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:24am On Aug 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Omo I see am O. All ur fans comot one time. I might make u the face of literary/writing section. You go be the ambassador of our brand.
Ambassador ke? I no to gbadun literature Jare! But! If it includes first class flights and a date wiv Tyrese, am GAME!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 2:26am On Aug 22, 2012
Cuddlemi, you see how you fixed me with an incompetent partner?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29am On Aug 22, 2012
masterpiecer:

I resume wrk pretty early, and NL makes seating behind d desktop less tiring
So bcus u resume early, make d barbie to rise early come jam u online? At 6 am, ur audience here wud probs b winches and wizards. U no dey fear dose kind antibodies wey don begin www.?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30am On Aug 22, 2012
kandiikane: Cuddlemi, you see how you fixed me with an incompetent partner?

Flash me na? Am bored I wan see bweast kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 3:06am On Aug 22, 2012
*calls idowu's phone*
Idowu: 'allo?
Kandii: bebe, ow far?
Idowu: just dey nau, if not for boredom n thinking bout ur twin towers.
*****kandii touches her twin towers and smiles*****
Kandii: I understand bebe, it's been the same with me. I'm awake, bodi dey itch me but noone dey here for scratch am.
Idowu: awh, dammit wer you dey jor mek I come scratch am?
Kandii: bebe, dis late? Ah dey MK na.
Idowu: MK? Wetin u dey find for der?
Kandii: well, I go visit main man but e nor do well jare. Na only u dey mek my bodi reach heaven.

********phone drops******
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 22, 2012
LOL. What happened to HC?

@Kandii
Which one between you and Idowu is the "bride"? grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 3:12am On Aug 22, 2012
Lol! Well, we switch roles but I believe I am. I like being the spoilt and pampered one. Can't you see how she just jumped up to come meet me in MK this late. tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / The Lover Next Door II / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.