Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,758 members, 7,927,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:55 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (54290 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
Is this to show that nl babes and guys don't have game? So all we just do is make noise all the time on nl, we don't have the player instinct.

Can you just imagine how this thread was wasted just like that. Several "excuses" to avoid proving that women are not the weaker sex.

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
[quote author=Cuddlemii]Is this to show that nl babes and guys don't have game ? So all we just do is make noise all the time on nl, we don't have the player instinct.

Can you just imagine how this thread was wasted just like that. Several "excuses" to avoid proving that women are not the weaker sex.

undecided undecided undecided
Shepe in ur system she?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Cuddlemii: Haba naaw, I know 4 sure dat pearl and I conquered our counterparts. I think Ileke won too but I did not read through all.
Amya nko??
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
Shollypopz: @Cuddlemii: Haba naaw, I know 4 sure dat pearl and I conquered our counterparts. I think Ileke won too but I did not read through all.
Amya nko??

I know I am just trying to ginger other participants indirectly wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I know I am just trying to ginger other participants indirectly wink

I need a taker.. I think I am very interested in this game...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided
Shepe in ur system she?

I dey ginger una wey remain indirectly. Ok I will edit that part
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Shollypopz: @Cuddlemii: Haba naaw, I know 4 sure dat pearl and I conquered our counterparts. I think Ileke won too but I did not read through all.
Amya nko??
No o! U dat u were grounded, what did u conquer? And pearl, well she did well only becos tellwisdom didnt actually usewisdom! Guy was busy making half-brained comment!
Ileke turned the show to super story...which i must admit was interesting.
Others were just 'telling me this, telling me that'!
Men won...without even playing!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
sigmundfreud:
No o! U dat u were grounded, what did u conquer? And pearl, well she did well only becos tellwisdom didnt actually usewisdom! Guy was busy making half-brained comment!

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
Shola / Sigmund
Okija Juju/ Freecocoa

High_Chief:

Let me know the time and I will be here. I think am next to post, so will do that when you are ready

Now. You can reply anytime from this point.

Okija_juju:

ARGH!!!!!!

WAT!!!

ILEKE IDI ke!!!

WHY ALWAYS ME

EKITI STATE BABE?!!!!

WHY?!!!

WHAT EVER DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!!!!

HABA?!!!

MBA o!!

EJO O!!!!

BIKO KWA!!!!

WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE ME FREECOCOA, Ogugua (My Niaraland secret love)... Abeg o!!

Oh stop it.

You know she made your day with the pairing cool

Okija_juju:

Excuse me sir?!!

Why are you reffering to my wife as 'bebe'?!!

Whats your relationship with her?!

Now this is more like it, Bobby. . . . tongue

sigmundfreud: @cuddlemii
good job. Hiding some threads helped and pls do the same with this.
perhaps we shd av scenarios for males and allow the females to rebutt.
@ Ileke-bebe idi...are u still my partner or we r done?

sad embarassed

Cheat on me with Sholly in the meanwhile.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
sigmundfreud:

angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Amya(f): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
Amya nko??

We just played half way before Jhydebaba started dulling me oh. So no winner yet.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
sigmundfreud:
LMAO!! 4 ur mind abi??!!
Who run d world? - GIRLS!!
lol
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! 4 ur mind abi??!!
Who run d world? - GIRLS!!
lol

Who runs the girls?! BOYS!! wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

Who runs the girls?! BOYS!! wink

Who gave birth to boys? Girls wink
Who breastfed them? Girls
Who carried their big heads in their womb for 9 months? Girls
Who cleaned poo poo from their dirty yansh? Girls

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Who gave birth to boy? Girls wink
Who carried their big head in their womb for 9 months? Girls

Who Fertilized the Girls?! BOYS!!
Who made the girls brea'st produce milk?! Boys!! (without fertilization, No milk)..

No comment on the rest... grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

Na wah o!!

Na your type wey dey beat person husband inside ehn own house wey you been dey tidy ehn wife..

Carry go!!
lol!
U know Ileke now...guyz with her av expiry date. (e be like say)na me for now.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

But I already promised you that pearl on our anniversary.. But you seem to be capitalizing on this to call it in earlier than we had already agreed!!
C'mon papi you know what's up na,I'm waiting in the bedroom.wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
Amya:

We just played half way before Jhydebaba started dulling me oh. So no winner yet.
I appreciate ur honesty and modesty.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
sigmundfreud:
I appreciate ur honesty and modesty.
lol......
4 now, girls are still winning. Deal with it!

Shollypopz
Pearl
Ileke/Idowu
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol......
4 now, girls are still winning. Deal with it!

Shollypopz
Pearl
Ileke/Idowu

Freecocoa nko?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

Who Fertilized the Girls?! BOYS!!
Who made the girls brea'st produce milk?! Boys!! (without fertilization, No milk)..

No comment on the rest... grin

grin grin

sigmundfreud:
lol!
U know Ileke now...guyz with her av expiry date. (e be like say)na me for now.

You got that right!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Freecocoa nko?
Leave her na,make she dey jonse angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: C'mon papi you know what's up na,I'm waiting in the bedroom.wink
You had me at Bedroom...

Where is my car key o!! Before that jewellery shop closes.. grin

Na'bania ife ni ne ga eme.. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
This thread is dead?

Na wah, just because Idowu is not here, he just come empty like this.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by jhydebaba(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
Amya:

Amya darling, I am so sorry, the network fvcked me up when you actually needed me the most but I've been around since then without seeing your brake light (even late that night).
What about MUGU2?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2012
what if you find urself in this situation
u r with a girl in ur room @ 9pm, u both have a tin for each other for the GUY u hav a cerious date, Buh u just wanted to play around Cus dis gurl has been rowing her self on u, lets say she is even ur nxt door ngbor.. On that night u too where all alone locked up in ur room doing nothing but just watching a movie, like an hour later ur girl calls and from how u responded she suspected u r not alone she asked baby where r u? U lied to her Cus of the mood she got into like been suspicious.. And she ends d call.. Take for instance u school sm where far from town.. 30mins later u hear a knock on ur gate u open the door its ur girl friend.. What will u do?
Rmbr u n d girl Dint even touch each other at all, but U'v got lots of condom under ur bed waiting to use them at the perfect time..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
How do we play then?rules to go by maybe?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: How do we play then?rules to go by maybe?
check page 1 for the rules
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
what if we play me vs u @HumbledbYGrace assume you r the girl that needs to rebut
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Who gave birth to boys? Girls wink
Who carried their big heads in their womb for 9 months? Girls
Girls r da neck boys da head naw if the neck aaint functionin well da head is gonna fall. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
THE-Superman:
what if we play me vs u @HumbledbYGrace assume you r the girl that needs to rebut
Let's Play now undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
sad cry
Cuddlemii: Baby shame on you, if you fool me once
Shame on me if you fool me twice

'Guys are like roses, watch out for the pr!ks'
'Life isn't a game so why are there so many players?'
'perhaps boys are like dogs, if we don't take them in, they will run wild and be a danger to society'

I know you think you broke my heart...
But I knew your game right from the start. I saw your game, and I play it too...
So guess what player?
The jokes on you!
[/i]Stupid lol

[i]"A wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf"
-Unknown
[color=#990000][/color]That awkward moment wen m talkin alone on a big wall,all I c is sum dude laughing in da bathroom.I quit!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / The Lover Next Door II / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.