Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,643 members, 7,944,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (462372 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by okeys112(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Easye2011: 9ce 1 dere, Thumbs up, U don escape dere wahala.

@Judesuyi: S'up? u have not updated us on the happenings with you after sunday. U said CDHC has dispatched ur application to you after waiver on ur Saudi Police Clearance Certificate, Plz update the NL house na.

@Monie: 9ce 1 on this new intel, I am also wishing i v already secured my visa, Lets c ow dis wk plays out for all us .

@All: Update will be posted on the Medical invites and Visa Success by the end of the day.

Peace Out!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Chibs001: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Monie, nice one. Called the initial no. you put up and was told to book online. Online fees are like up there, so i'd get to their office 2mao. Thanks again, and surely u'd benefit from the promo too wink

@Easye2011, congrats bro. the weight is off for you maain!

@Newacca, no wori bro. Na you be next in line, abeg do quick collect your own make e for reach our turn! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada by isOSavvy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Chibs001 and everyone else going 2 KLM office dont 4get 2 update yall

@Easy2011 The process from now on will be alot Eassssier lol. Cheers

@Newacca Your next, Atink you know?
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
@chibs001 and iso savvy,
thx u 2 guyz. I pray and hope I receive the good news soon.(God willing)

[b]@All,[/b]
There is something bothering me ooo. CDHC has not requested for any deferment letter from me,which I think they should do since I am supposed to resume on 5th July,2011. The next intake is 5th Sept. (Though CDHC is not aware of my new start date to the best of my knowledge) The school said I should wait the CDHC request for new start date.
Please I need ur suggestion and advised. I did my medicals on 26th July.
Re: Travelling To Canada by joeburster: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2011
@newacca, i feel you n am also worried about it.
@all, has any1 heard of a case where CDHC issued a visa after the start date?
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ newacca: i told u this previously. Get the new letter from the school with the new start-date and then you update your documents at the embassy with it. the earlier the better bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2011
tolualds: waaaaw. u were a KC boi? great floreat bro! nice meeting ya on here. wat set were u?
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
@newacca
get the letter, take it to cdhc urself fill the form at the gate and c wat happpens next. my guess is dat it will triger their attention to ur case. trust me the queue of applications is long

@chibs and okeys
2 of our SK guys got their visa today, one was asked to pay fees like me. am sure ur is coming soon
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
chizquare:

@newacca
get the letter, take it to cdhc urself fill the form at the gate and c wat happpens next. my guess is dat it will triger their attention to your case. trust me the queue of applications is long

@chibs and okeys
2 of our SK guys got their visa today, one was asked to pay fees like me. am sure your is coming soon

@chizquare.happy to hear about your guyz that just got their visas, the one that was asked to pay fees like you, when exactly did the embassy asked him to do that?was it immediately after getting the medical instruction or it came along with the med. instruction?
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
tolualds: waaaaw. u were a KC boi? great floreat bro! nice meeting ya on here. wat set were u?
yeah! i went to KC but left in after JSS 3. i entered in 1998.

@ all: pls is there any[b] difference [/b]in the medical processing time between the hospital in[b] VI [/b]and Yaba asper the time frame for your medicals to be sent to the embassy. cause i did mine on the 5th of august (blood, urine test and x-ray). and I confirmed last week that it left for Paris on the 11th of August.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
going for medical tmoro at VI. hope they send it to embassy on time.cos im resuming sept 6th. all fingerz crossed.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2011
@all
i need info on any site on booking cheap hotels in toronto
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ chisquare: i guess u shud google it. Mr google has answers to all questions

@ all: is there possibilities of one getting his/her visa after the stated resumption date? urgent replies needed ASAP.thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada by babiechic: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2011
@all,pls can i use ma aunt as my sponsor bt we ve diff surname.she s got lik 14m in her acc?ope its ok if i use her?pls Nairalanders shd ansa asap as i want to apply on friday.tanx in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
@all,pls can i use ma aunt as my sponsor bt we ve diff surname.she s got lik 14m in her acc?ope its ok if i use her?pls Nairalanders shd ansa asap as i want to apply on friday.tanx in advance
Yeah you can use her provided she provides you with a letter of sponsorship and affidavit of sponsorship sworn @ the High court or sealed by a notary public. if she can give u her property documents also as proof of income from rental properties, i sugest you get that from her as well.
if you have a document dat proofs your relationship with her, u can also submit dat. cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada by babiechic: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
@tolualds,tanxxxxxxxx
Re: Travelling To Canada by rapheal2k9: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ webstradamus does Memorial have JAN intake cos i read on their site that they admit only in fall.
Re: Travelling To Canada by isOSavvy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
@babiechic Underline this
tolualds:

Yeah you can use her provided ,  you have a document dat proofs your relationship with her,
. If i may add documents! to prove this.  In my case my sponsor bears the same name with me and i still had to draw a family tree and provide evidence of his relationship to my dad along with a well worded letter from him to back it up. If u have a sponsor that bears the same name with you, it would be safer to take that option. In the absence of such a person you may go for the option aforementioned. But Please Please Please and Please make sure the proof of relationship is more than convincing, talking from my friend's experience.
Re: Travelling To Canada by judesuyi: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
@okeys112

Glory be to God. My visa was approved last Friday and I received my percel today.
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
judesuyi:

@okeys112

Glory be to God. My visa was approved last Friday and I received my percel today.

@judesuyi, am really happy for you, now you can ease your mind , i hope we all expecting ours will get it soon in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2011
judesuyi:

@okeys112

We are on fire on this thread oh. congrats sweetie. Now tell us when you applied, did your medicals etc. School et all.
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2011
judesuyi:

@okeys112

@judesuyi, did you pay any tuition before your visa was approved?
Re: Travelling To Canada by henrywest(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
@barbiechic, Since u are submitting on friday, would wanna ask u a few cuz I am doing the same about the same time. Pls drop ur pin or email on this md_veteran@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada by okeys112(m): 1:17am On Aug 17, 2011
@ All: Update of Medical Invites on NL forum: Newacca, Cuddlemii, Chibs001, Nellydee, Cindel07, Tolualds, Iso Savvy, Guddylover, Obietrix, FIMO, Lord417, dennyflex, Fine, Monie, Chukie94 & EpicWin.

Successful TRVs: Longecity, IgweBlaze, Chizquare, Easye2011 & Judesuyi

@Judesuyi: Congrats man….r u also heading to U of S??

@ Newacca: Try & submit ur new start date ASAP!! U know u r sha next on this TRV thingy…, Don’t Dull!!

@ Cindel 07 & Chibs001: I am sure u guys can’t wait for your turns. Make Newacca comot 4rm road na. abi??
Re: Travelling To Canada by isOSavvy(m): 1:39am On Aug 17, 2011
@judesuyi Congrats man. Seems u applied early. Early 2 bed Early 2 rise. Yes o u will keep rising God willing. This is just for starters. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada by judesuyi: 4:26am On Aug 17, 2011
@All

Thank you all

Applied 27 April 2011
Interview waived
Medical and Saudi police cert request 12 July 2011
Did medicals 19 July 2011
Saudi Police clearance waived on request
visa approved 12 August 2011
received percel 16 August 2011

I only paid acceptance confirmation fee of 700 dollars and health insurance fee of 600

I pray u all will get urs soon
Re: Travelling To Canada by Chibs001: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2011
@Judesuyi, congrats bro. Our NL family gets another blessing, one in a series of thousands!

@iso_Savvy, i'll be sure to share my KLM experience later today.

@newacca, pls get the letter and drop it at CDHC sharply since your previous start date is far gone.

@chizsquare, that gladens my heart bro. Okey112, Our turn go soon reach be dat. As per the hotel thingy check google, i got a nice one in montreal last week via google.

@Cindel, where you dey?
Re: Travelling To Canada by monie(f): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2011
Comgrats to judesuyi and easye2011.am prayerfully and eagerly waiting for mine.newacaa.u r nxt.
Re: Travelling To Canada by johhnnie(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2011
@all,

I have been following this thread for an upward of one month. It is about the best thread i have ever been on here on nairaland.
People are really focused and comments are factual and very well relevant to discuss. The information i have is such that i booked my medicals against 26th aug (V.I) and 29th aug (Yaba). However, I was able to do my medicals last Monday at Zankli Clinic Abuja. i'm leaving my two bookings in Lagos free for nairalanders. Though i don't know how to transfer the bookings to anyone who is interested. If you are interested and know how to transfer the booking, pls , let me know, It is open for anyone as long as you are a nairalander. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by daddee: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2011
judesuyi:

@okeys112

Congrats. Looking forward to more good news.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2011
@Joeburster,
thx bro. u understand me.

@All,
The school told me to wait till the CDHC request for new start date. CDHC [b]hasnt[/b] request for new start date.  It's 3weeks +1 day since medicals.  what do u think I should do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.